[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

found 2 new videos on weibo (raw again)

enjoy =)

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4508943066529801/4508944561321106
spoiler - Preview for ep 19-20

briefly :

HAn shuo says to pei heng - I say must follow the rules of my xuan hu city!

shes my woman so she belongs to me

then kick pei heng off the steps

HS carries Qian Qian on his shoulder back into their room when he sees she rushes over to care for pei heng 

spoiler 2: http://t.cn/A62VTzPV

this one v sweet =) roughly translated

Han Shuo - your hand is hurt and you never tell me. even Pei Heng knew about it

Qian Qian - even if I tell you , you  didn't care about me

Han Shuo - painful?

QQ - yes

Han shuo - i ask zi rei (the servant) to come in and keep you company

QQ - no, please keep me company here

then the bed and floor scene

QQ - why you never ask me if i want to sleep on the bed or floor

HS - bc i want to sleep on the bed

QQ - floor is hard

HS - hmm.. yes, it is hard and good for you

Edited by taekwang
added details
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

is ther

12 minutes ago, taekwang said:

have you found preview for ep 21-24? im going crazy here, i know theres angst but i can handle it if its a good ending

tbh the angst is not as bad here, you can actually understand both character point of view, what im saying is that although they have their raining side, we can still see their comfort towards each other, and is not that dramatic. 

tbh i'm not angry or mad that she is rejecting han shou, because action speaks louder than words and thankfully han shou can read body language lolololo

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, taekwang said:

Preview for ep 19-20

25分钟前 来自 传闻中的陈芊芊超话
赵露思丁禹兮《#传闻中的陈芊芊#》第19-20集抢先看:情敌见面就打了起来,韩烁看到自己女人安慰裴恒,直接扛起来就带走[笑cry] 
芊芊手受伤求韩烁留下来陪她,但你这个“渣男”怎么让女孩子谁地上,不能一起睡床上吗[污] #陈芊芊韩烁快圆房# 一剪君的微博视频

HS carries Qian Qian on his shoulder back into their room when he sees she rushes over to care for pei heng 

So it seems Han Shou still fighting with Pei Heng about Qian Qian until ep 20? This drama only have 24 episodes. 

Although "male lead chases female lead first" is my favourite troupe in dramas, can't help feel pity to our poor Han Shou LOL

I hope Qian Qian will be true to her feelings towards Han Shou after ep 20 in the fictional world before she go back to real world. And compensate Han Shou as one of the most patient & persistant husband ever with the hot & passionate kiss. Come on scriptwriter, your loyal viewer deserve this!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

25 minutes ago, taekwang said:

found 2 new videos on weibo (raw again)

enjoy =)

spoiler - Preview for ep 19-20

briefly :

spoiler 2: http://t.cn/A62VTzPV

this one v sweet =) roughly translated

Han Shuo - your hand is hurt and you never tell me. even Pei Heng knew about it

Qian Qian - even if I tell you , you  didn't care about me

Han Shuo - painful?

QQ - yes

Han shuo - i ask zi rei (the servant) to come in and keep you company

QQ - no, please keep me company here

then the bed and floor scene

QQ - why you never ask me if i want to sleep on the bed or floor

HS - bc i want to sleep on the bed

QQ - floor is hard

HS - hmm.. yes, it is hard and good for you

Is sleeping on the hard floor a punishment for caring for Pei Heng? :joy:

• LOL 2

In ep19-20, it looks like

Spoiler

HS has conquered HuaYuan city

Omg I am so touched by HS confession in ep13 while he was drugged with aphrodisiac. All he thought about was how to be considerate to QQ and control himself uwwuuu!! He promised her:

Spoiler

I, Han Shuo, promise to the heavens that I will definitely not forsake you in this lifetime. Otherwise, I would be shot through the heart with a thousand arrows.. (and then she kissed him to shut him up.. awww :wub:)

This voiceover was featured in the MV ^ the dubbing is so good!

And his romantic and sincere confession when he went to find her in her room afterwards: 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av795819517/

Spoiler

I was once resentful of heaven's fate; afflicting me with a heart disease. It was you who stole the Dragon's Bone and healed me. If you were born in XuanHu city, I would marry you with eight sedans (the highest honour) , grand ceremonial procedures and wedding invites - spending a lifetime together as a devoted pair, without anyone to come between us. But in HuaYuan city... perhaps women are fickle. My heartfelt intentions... do you understand them now?

How can you not fall in love with Han Shuo :wub: How can this black-bellied prince be such an adorable lovesick puppy??? QQ please take good care of him awwww my heart cannot take it stop pushing him away to CC!!! I mean she's the scriptwriter! She has the power to change everything!

• Like 5
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, lavvarr said:

is ther

have you found preview for ep 21-24? im going crazy here, i know theres angst but i can handle it if its a good ending

tbh the angst is not as bad here, you can actually understand both character point of view, what im saying is that although they have their raining side, we can still see their comfort towards each other, and is not that dramatic. 

tbh i'm not angry or mad that she is rejecting han shou, because action speaks louder than words and thankfully han shou can read body language lolololo

every day there will be one or 2 teasers uploaded in weibo it seems. i only found 2 so far.. hopefully there'll be more to come. bc it's just a short clip, i am not sure what transpired.. why pei heng got thrashed? something must have happened..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, enzek said:

So it seems Han Shou still fighting with Pei Heng about Qian Qian until ep 20? This drama only have 24 episodes. 

Although "male lead chases female lead first" is my favourite troupe in dramas, can't help feel pity to our poor Han Shou LOL

I hope Qian Qian will be true to her feelings towards Han Shou after ep 20 in the fictional world before she go back to real world. And compensate Han Shou as one of the most patient & persistant husband ever with the hot & passionate kiss. Come on scriptwriter, your loyal viewer deserve this!

There's a theory that maybe the actor is actually Han Shou even in episode 1 due to some plot twist in the coming episode, so that even if she goes back to her own world, it would still be them together.

PS, this show is doing so well on the stringing audiences along bit that there's now a trending tag of "QianQian HanShou Hurry Up and Sleep Together" with over 260k posts. XD

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, enzek said:

But it seems Su Ziying actually has an ulterior motive towards Qian Qian. He said to himself that he want to help Chu Chu gain the Crown Princess tittle from Qian Qian. Why tho?:o

The character Su Ziying was made by QQ to speed up the love arch between Han Suo and Chu Chu. The background story was that Su Ziying was saved by Chu Chu when he was young, so he is very loyal to Chu Chu and wants to repay Chu Chu.

I have confusion with episode 1:

Han Suo was supposed to poison Qian Qian and he already add the poison into her wine? So how come Qian Qian only passed out after drinking the wine??

Also given the ending (from the snippet), does it mean Han Suo also somehow fell into the dream with QQ? 

1 hour ago, ash1999 said:

When she wrote the story she is not the main character so in her mind Chu Chu and Han Shuo belongs together. And there's a greater part of her that wanted to go home. 

To me, Han Shuo changed the story. The moment he chose her he made her the main character unbeknownst to her. Because she still has the mindset that Han Shuo and Chu Chu are meant to be at the end and that's the main point of her way out of that world. I honestly, I can see her rejecting him repeatedly. It's a hard choice. Does she give up everything and stay with him or does she lose him and go back to her world? She has to pick one. 

Totally agree. It's like she lost her magical ability of writing the history of all the characters since Han Shuo fell in love with her. And now, making Han Shuo and Chu Chu fall for each other doesn't seem like a good plot to end the story. So she's pretty vulnerable and not to mention this is a drama setting, not real life. 

@insertusernamehere for me not so much of the internet, but more on plumbing/bathroom facilities, dental and body hygiene and transportation :joy:

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, shihuangdi said:

Han Suo was supposed to poison Qian Qian and he already add the poison into her wine? So how come Qian Qian only passed out after drinking the wine??

Also given the ending (from the snippet), does it mean Han Suo also somehow fell into the dream with QQ? 

The poison was in the cup not the wine. So when he poured the wine out and swapped it with new wine the poison was gone.

As for the ending... Right now, it seems like Han Shou is Han Shou, but there may be some magic in play that we will find out about toward the end.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

There's a theory that maybe the actor is actually Han Shou even in episode 1

Maybe the actor met an accident and had the same dream as QQ during his coma period! In the BTS clip it showed QQ hugging HS in the hospital in the modern world.

16 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

"QianQian HanShou Hurry Up and Sleep Together" 

^ can't wait for ep16 when that happens hehehehe

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

There's a theory that maybe the actor is actually Han Shou even in episode 1 due to some plot twist in the coming episode, so that even if she goes back to her own world, it would still be them together.

PS, this show is doing so well on the stringing audiences along bit that there's now a trending tag of "QianQian HanShou Hurry Up and Sleep Together" with over 260k posts. XD

lol hurry up and sleep together !!!!!! xD looking forward to this !!!

I realised his clothes are black now.. no longer the white clothing. has he turned bad boy ? kicks pei heng bc he's jealous and also he makes her sleep on the floor while he's sleeping on the bed!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, shihuangdi said:

To add on to @arcchidus response, in Ep1 HS poisoned the wine cup in his hand which was to be offered to QQ to drink, but QQ linked arms and drank from her own cup, so he would have been poisoned. He coughed, then swapped the cups so now the poisoned one is in QQ's hand but then QQ offered the cup to HS to drink. QQ seemed aware of the poisoned cup and HS wanted to back out of the unsuccessful ploy so he poured away the poison.

• LOL 3

14 minutes ago, taekwang said:

I realised his clothes are black now.. no longer the white clothing. has he turned bad boy ?

My theory is that 

Spoiler

he has conquered HuaYuan city by then and captured QQ under house arrest. He was wearing black whenever QQ has flashbacks of the original storyline where he would take his troops to conquer HuaYuan. The soldiers stationed outside were also wearing gold armor and look like his own troops.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Reverie said:

My theory is that 

Hide contents

he has conquered HuaYuan city by then and captured QQ under house arrest. He was wearing black whenever QQ has flashbacks of the original storyline where he would take his troops to conquer HuaYuan. The soldiers stationed outside were also wearing gold armor and look like his own troops.

oh i seee... that's possible .. makes sense 

9 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

The theory sounds reasonable. Remind me about another drama tittle To Get Her (2019). The ex boyfriend, Tu Si Yi get stuck in the game's world of ancient time so his ex girlfriend, Lin Zheng Zheng, enter the game's world to save him. In the game's world, Tu Si Yi become 3rd prince while she become his princess consort, who actually is a villain. That is also a funny drama LOL

If Han Shou & Han Ming Xin are different people then for me, it gonna be weird if Qian Qian be with Han Ming Xin at the end even they have the same faces.

260k post want them to sleep together? Great. Me too LOL. But I don't know if that gonna happen. So better keep my expectation low haha. But a passionate kiss after Qian Qian admit her true feeling is a must:w00t:

• Like 4

@taekwang Thank you so much for the translation of the upcoming previews. Our Han Shou is wearing black now and it seems as if jealousy have driven him to actually show Pei Heng that he is serious about him staying away from Qian Qian. I don't know why but I love Han Shou in black or armor it just show how his character is supposed to be ruthless and goal-orientated. But then the second spoiler of him rushing in to check on her at night because of her hand just makes my heart melt so much. 

Like many of you have commented about how Qian Qian chasing him away is becoming redundant or frustrating to see since we know Han Shou feelings. I have to remind myself that if I was in Qian Qian shoes I would do the same thing. I would push him away because logically in her mind the story plot was supposed to be Chu Chu and Han Shou. However, she never thought that the plot have already change because she's still alive. Her character being alive gives a new twist to the plot since she's no longer a supporting role but now a main character. i wonder how everything will play out since it's on 24 episodes and there seems to be a lot that needs to be flushed out. For example the first princess and her love line, will Han Shou still take over  Hua Yuan city, what about her second sister will she become evil? 

Spoiler

My prediction about the ending is that the actor got injured or hurt on set from falling since she kept saying in episode 1 he kept flying away when she talks to him. She rushes to the hospital to find the actor who she remembers as Han Shou. When she gets the hospital she rushes to hug him and he is flustered so he moves back or away from her. She would then realizes he's not Han Shou and then he says something that is from their interactions in the drama. Dramatic music plays and then I hope we get an extra scenes LOL. Because I have watched way too much chinese dramas where that's how it ends or a cliff hanger making you think there's a second season and there's nothing.

P.S does anyone know where I can download the raw episodes for this drama?

Edited by Super_Dede
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, elsanna said:

Why pei Heng getting thrashed like that:scream:

Because he can't keep his hand off from our young master Han's wife huhu.

Actually I'm bit dissapointed that Pei Heng still interfere with our couple until ep 20. I won't feel happy either if my wife so called fiance constantly come between me & my wife sheesh.

Since Pei Heng still chasing Qian Qian, I wonder what happen to Chu Chu? Did she die?

Also if Han Shou conquered HuaYuan city & Qian Qian put under house arrest, I believe the Queen won't just sit still. So did she still alive at that time?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1