[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

41 minutes ago, taekwang said:

lol hurry up and sleep together !!!!!! xD looking forward to this !!!

I realised his clothes are black now.. no longer the white clothing. has he turned bad boy ? kicks pei heng bc he's jealous and also he makes her sleep on the floor while he's sleeping on the bed!!!!

It's said in an early episode (I think when they had hot pot together) that Black is Han Shou's fanvorite color.

So perhaps he's wearing black now just cause he's become more true to character (early on he was putting on an act for his own plot), but what we see now when we see him in Black is his real self.

I also wonder if he finally just got fed up and took over the city because QianQian said she doesn't love him or something silly like that.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

the 'bed scene' trailer for ep16 which was posted quite a while back, but just in case you guys haven't seen it:

one of the chinese commenters: "can we have something for adult viewers please? Are they primary school kids? So innocent!" :lol:

i feel like buying VIP for tencent just to watch all the eps on June 1 next week!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

I also wonder if he finally just got fed up and took over the city because QianQian said she doesn't love him or something silly like that.

It's like ok fine then I will just take over your city kill your "interfering" fiance and then we can continue this push-pull relationship forever. :joy:

• LOL 3

Btw Han Shou must be so strong that he can kick Pei Heng just like that since Pei Heng body built and height is greater than him. Remind me in ep 13 when Han Shou stand on the chair when he want to talk to Pei Heng LOL

But then I remember that men in HuaYuan city is not skillful in martial art like Han Shou from XuanHu city:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, enzek said:

Btw Han Shou must be so strong that he can kick Pei Heng just like that since Pei Heng body built and height is greater than him. Remind me in ep 13 when Han Shou stand on the chair when he want to talk to Pei Heng LOL

But then I remember that men in HuaYuan city is not skillful in martial art like Han Shou from XuanHu city:P

I burst out laughing when it started pouring when Pei Heng was on the ground. This show is really pulling out all the drama tropes and I’m so enjoying it. 

• LOL 6

@enzek Moreover he also drank Dragon Bone. In an earlier episode some side characters were saying that now that Han Shou drank Dragon Bone he won't die easily so it's understandable why he could kick Pei Heng like that. But if it's true then what about that scene in the stairway where QianQian is crying and Han Shou is injured :unsure:

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Reverie said:

i feel like buying VIP for tencent just to watch all the eps on June 1 next week!

To watch it all on June 1, you will need to have VIP and pay extra by episode. So it's actually quite expensive.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

I burst out laughing when it started pouring when Pei Heng was on the ground. This show is really pulling out all the drama tropes and I’m so enjoying it. 

Haha true.

Btw, the scene with Han Shou sleep on the bed while Qian Qian sleep on the floor after she asked him to accompany her is kinda typical of "I want to accompany my lover to sleep, so as a gentleman, I sleep on the floor/couch/chair while she sleep on the bed" scene but Han Shou's version ROFL LOLOL

• LOL 8

7 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

To watch it all on June 1, you will need to have VIP and pay extra by episode. So it's actually quite expensive.

Can I just throw money at this show? Lol i don't know if i can wait! but then.. if i finish watching it all at once what's left? :tears: HALP!

• LOL 4

I think I am going to pay extra for the videos next week. I can't wait. I want to see more cute scenes between the two. I also want to see what HS home is like and how QQ manages. Also I am super curious to find out if HS defeated QQ city/killed everyone or not. I feel like he didn't kill them because why else would PH be alive especially when HS knows he likes QQ. 

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, enzek said:

Haha true.

Btw, the scene with Han Shou sleep on the bed while Qian Qian sleep on the floor after she asked him to accompany her is kinda typical of "I want to accompany my lover to sleep, so as a gentleman, I sleep on the floor/couch/chair while she sleep on the bed" scene but Han Shou's version ROFL LOLOL

They way they satirize all those romance tropes is just great. 

For me it was when QianQian did the whole play around getting poison - drinking fake blood and getting her servant to find someone to play sad music and light fireworks. It was so funny.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

@Reverie LOL! I laughed so hard when i read the comment you posted. That preview of them kissing while he was telling her how they are like the ink and stamp I was like ...... they are not that innocent! They should already sleep together LOL. QQ should add a new rating to her drama script haha!

I do not know how I will survive knowing that all of episodes will be released on June 1st. I am here calculating how many episodes should I purchase. Do you guys think CC really likes HS or she is only feeling that way because of QQ and how envious she is of her getting the love from their mother and everyone?

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, Reverie said:

In ep19-20, it looks like

Reveal hidden contents

HS has conquered HuaYuan city

Omg I am so touched by HS confession in ep13 while he was drugged with aphrodisiac. All he thought about was how to be considerate to QQ and control himself uwwuuu!! He promised her:

Reveal hidden contents

I, Han Shuo, promise to the heavens that I will definitely not forsake you in this lifetime. Otherwise, I would be shot through the heart with a thousand arrows.. (and then she kissed him to shut him up.. awww :wub:)

This voiceover was featured in the MV ^ the dubbing is so good!

And his romantic and sincere confession when he went to find her in her room afterwards: 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av795819517/

Reveal hidden contents

I was once resentful of heaven's fate; afflicting me with a heart disease. It was you who stole the Dragon's Bone and healed me. If you were born in XuanHu city, I would marry you with eight sedans (the highest honour) , grand ceremonial procedures and wedding invites - spending a lifetime together as a devoted pair, without anyone to come between us. But in HuaYuan city... perhaps women are fickle. My heartfelt intentions... do you understand them now?

How can you not fall in love with Han Shuo :wub: How can this black-bellied prince be such an adorable lovesick puppy??? QQ please take good care of him awwww my heart cannot take it stop pushing him away to CC!!! I mean she's the scriptwriter! She has the power to change everything!

Omg thank you so much!! Your translation is so much more detailed and impactful than the sub (I think there's a QC feature on the We TV app, I must flag that they're missing a ton of meaning and nuances here, besides just missing plain words lol) I feel sad for those who are missing out on wonderful words from Han Shuo <3

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, arcchidus said:

The poison was in the cup not the wine. So when he poured the wine out and swapped it with new wine the poison was gone.

As for the ending... Right now, it seems like Han Shou is Han Shou, but there may be some magic in play that we will find out about toward the end.

I figured that much, but was confused that he decided last minute to not poison her anymore. I think the editing is at fault here, maybe there was a scene we missed? Because he didn't think she suspected him until AFTER he threw away the wine.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Reverie said:

Can I just throw money at this show? Lol i don't know if i can wait! but then.. if i finish watching it all at once what's left? :tears: HALP!

They could have my extra money too but it isn’t available in the Non-Chinese WeTv App. Hopefully in future. You can try the Chinese Tencent app but I think you need the usual Alipay or Wechat Pay.

• LOL 1

28 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

I felt the same way you did. I couldn't help myself but chuckled a little. I honestly have zero second lead syndrome. Like HS mentioned PH did not care about his engagement with QQ until HS showed up. He all of sudden fell for her because of her character change.

• LOL 2

52 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

It's said in an early episode (I think when they had hot pot together) that Black is Han Shou's fanvorite color.

So perhaps he's wearing black now just cause he's become more true to character (early on he was putting on an act for his own plot), but what we see now when we see him in Black is his real self.

ahhh.. yes, it was mentioned previously by QQ that he's 186cm, o blood and likes black colour best. yes.. now i recall !!! good linking !!!

• LOL 2

35 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

24 minutes ago, enzek said:

Haha true.

14 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

They way they satirize all those romance tropes is just great. 

For me it was when QianQian did the whole play around getting poison - drinking fake blood and getting her servant to find someone to play sad music and light fireworks. It was so funny.

Speaking of tropes, my favorite would be when QQ set up the "date" for CC & HS. She pulled out all the stops: poem, flowers, doves, falling flower petals! It just gets increasingly ridiculous and I completely lost it hahaha

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Usi said:

They could have my extra money too but it isn’t available in the Non-Chinese WeTv App. Hopefully in future. You can try the Chinese Tencent app but I think you need the usual Alipay or Wechat Pay.

I don't understand. Do you meant that Chinese WeTv App has more episodes than the Non Chinese WeTv App?

I thought this drama only has 24 episodes? Or do you meant the BTS, interview and other extra stuff like that?