[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

Here Finally the day cry daddy secured his position to be the dumb :Dother two can fight over who dumber & dumbest Between them now  :joy:

Hey dumb women , we’re not sure we can win the child Back stop annoying us

ezgif-5-306630d0ea56.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Yes! I was giddy! I need gifs of the wedding. Please anyone? 

** we team TI disappointed ( our secret team member TI dad ) didn’t stumble and stop the wedding & fake heart attack :grimace:

*here the wedding gif for sportsmanship :D 
15943447391594344729.gif

ezgif-5-f0b7e7125273.gif

15943449901594344970.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Girls, girls can't you appreciate what the writer is doing? :Megalol:Turning TI into a nobler being.

I can understand how puzzling this can be. With EC factor thrown in, God knows what honorifics he is supposed to use. 

Ne'ertheless, I am very sure, HJH will realise that he was feeling grateful to ED and Papa Cha and mistook it for 'love'. TI will dump whichever stupid female next to him - hope it's SJ. Hang in there @shana0127 just 30 more episodes.

I detest bullying people, like MH, no finesse. She should pack and leave. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

On 7/10/2020 at 10:20 AM, maribella said:

Girls, girls can't you appreciate what the writer is doing?Turning TI into a nobler being.

I can understand how puzzling this can be. With EC factor thrown in, God knows what honorifics he is supposed to use. 

Ne'ertheless, I am very sure, HJH will realise that he was feeling grateful to ED and Papa Cha and mistook it for 'love'. TI will dump whichever stupid female next to him - hope it's SJ. Hang in there @shana0127 just 30 more episodes.

Do you mean 50 more episodes? I thought it was 120 episodes. That's what it shows on the first page.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hell59 said:

Do you mean 50 more episodes? I thought it was 120 episodes. That's what it shows on the first page.

There was some debate about that, a few people showed 100 episodes posted somewhere. The best website should be the studio's( KBS?). I am sticking to 100 since I cannot think of anymore convoluted plot after EC is found to CJH's son. 
What next? ED was really adopted and she was abandoned somewhere, turned out her mother was MH or Abba mama or .... :smirk:

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I was never a real fan of HJH, but now I'm really disliking ED.  I don't like fake marriages

Same here.... Glad i did not watch the actual episode this week... I really really HOPE that HJH is creepy enough that he himself went and register the marriage and he will prevent ED from leaving him. that ED will be so suffocate from HJH constant neediness...  ED will refuse to act "motherly" towards HJH anymore, and HJH throws a tantrum.  As those two ED-HJH childishness fighting is even at the office, lawyer friend and TI was unfortunately witnessing it, both guys were horrified to see a married couple behaving so badly in public.  the lawyer friend will  say to TI, "aren't you glad you rejected ED way back? This could have been you in that scenario...." With that, TI was grateful to not claim ED as his.... TI will say, " lets get out of here before those two sees us"

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

let the car hit SJ, you know TI will end up in her hospital room, ED will hear about it, and when she sees the 9 inch black stilettos TI buys SJ, EDs head will explode!

SJ boasting that she spend the night with TI, this would make ED  jealous, that would be fun to see. HJH will notice how jealous ED is hearing that piece of information from HW. Only later will ED finds out, that so called night was at the hospital. LOL !!

ED then sees SJ gets a better shoe from TI, ED will be super pissed off, and both HJH and EC witnessing ED's jealousy.... HW, was smiling that ED showing her jealousy ... 

CJH will wonder, why HW now seems pissed off with SJ, then he heard what happen to SJ, so now CJH is pissed off and he goes drinking....

SJ will try to drug TI. Then lawyer friend file a police report on this to SJ for drugging TI  after he rescue TI.. Had the lawyer came later, SJ would have gotten more than a kiss from  unconscious TI...  The lawyer friend is the witness.  MH will be humiliated on this matter.  That drug that SJ gave was a little too strong, that TI have to be warded... When TI wakes up, there are 3 crying woman by his bedside....  DS, SJ and ED, but TI doesn't remember any of them.....  SJ was handcuff by the police in front of TI. DS explain she is his mom when its clear TI doesn't recognise anyone.  Then TI look at ED and ask his mom, is the pretty lady crying earnestly, is she my girlfriend then? ED was about to answer yes, but was stopped by HJH. ED was dragged out by HJH to get out of TI's room when ED became panicky and crying that TI doesn't remember her at all.  ED will overhear TI saying to DS, "that woman is so weird, why was she crying earnestly to another man? "

I do hope the Klutz will also caused trouble in that marriage too.... 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 7/10/2020 at 10:20 AM, maribella said:

Girls, girls can't you appreciate what the writer is doing?Turning TI into a nobler being.

I want happy ending for TI that’s it . Be it with new girl or an  updated version of ED ( right she is a kinda horny witch not suitable for TI) , no SJ for sure 

SJ can fling with Secretary Nam.

EC right now is Cha, later may be Choi but can never be Han legally. Though he can be Kang in future if TI decides to adopt him as his son  in case Choi become too burdensome on him . 

@LeftCoastOppa TI ED never had a ship to start with , it was  and is a submarine that has still not seen the real sunlight  thanks to our Captain Nemo  ,the stoic stone KTI. Till the TI himself decides to pursue ED that submarine will be a secret buried in  his heart .:saitama:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 6

So, episode 71 ...

......Okay, I must have brain damage or something - why am I actually feeling sorry for SJ?  Love that you finally got your wardrobe back, but pouring your heart out at this point is just a tad bit late.

29 episodes left and the only secret still concealed is the hospital shenanigans that put Chairman Han at the top of the heart list .... but at this point, so what?  He already knows the Chois are completely untrustworthy, TI is already seizing their property, yeah, they will fight over EC, but what else could he do to them that makes that "reveal" exciting at all?

Does anyone know of any upcoming revenge dailies? I saw a brief synopsis for "Secret Man" which follows Fatal Promise, but it doesn't sound like something I could follow for 100 episodes...

This drama is such a complete mess, I wish they'd just go back to being stupid/funny - turning MH into DimSum is really irritating - MH today, actually said ED is scary! - HEY DIRECTORS! GET A CLUE! MH is supposed to be SCARY! - I want my ferocious rampaging matriarch back!

Oh and BTW - after all this time, you CANNOT turn ABBA Harpie into a purely dramatic character! Shes the comic relief! ..... AND WHERE THE HELL IS KLUTZ???

:headbang:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@LeftCoastOppa I feel it's a 120 episode drama as that it the normal number for family dramas that KBS . So we still have lot of episodes . 

the way Choi are being cornered CJ H will surely do som e big damage.Like somebody is surely gonna die who I don't know. But that will bring most wanted twist in story. The marriage fell flat I will say , it added nothing to the story line as such neither is it a twist as  TI is not being shown romantically involved into it.So this marriage hurts none.  CHois have been miserable anyways,  without this marriage as well ! CJH  has been losing the battle like since last 40 episodes!So he needs to win some points  to keep the game intresting! 

As for TI ED i feel writers are giving them a separate life journey . While TI is a lone warrior ED has been given  a family touch. I did come here to see ED life journey which has already ended pathetically with a crybaby in her lap . I am here to watch what happens to TI next . As I said I want a happy ending for him.

Now coming to today episode. What I hated most was ED sitting and doing all talking to CJH like she brought him down while it was TI and Nam who did all the work ! I mean ED is just going around in hambok doing those ceremonies with that crybaby while TI and Nam were in fields working their A&& out! 

I feel bad for TI . How much more of an noble idiot will be be made. He is more like those idiot FL who are doormates till the end episode! And sadly such drama have highest rating ! 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

this isn’t unfairness, this when karma bites you in the a-ss :joy:

What is this writer doing? They are behaving as if EC is the baby they had brought up and lost, stolen or kidnapped. CJH is still functioning^_^ , it's HW who's lost it - even so this is Kdrama, medical miracles happen. Her hysterics are just to prepare us not to smash our laptops at the end when she is turned into the devoted granny.

I feel that the writer will use Dr.Choi's conscience  and fatherly love to save CJH from life imprisonment.

So now Nam's role is finished, what do we have?

Oh no, the psycho SJ? I want to see her and her mum and the Chois moving into a roof top house and working at HW's mum's chicken shop. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@maribella I don’t want any forgiveness for CJH and HW they must rust in jail with all their high ambitions . They are criminals and still have criminal tendency so not at all fit for society The grandparents can still have EC , they are bully but with enough grilling and a roof top house with HW’s Mom as their boss at Chicken shop will be enough punishment for them. 

Now I realize this show can go max 104 episodes and min 100 so have been it’s  predecessors . 

I  am not sure if TI ED are still planned together if yes then that will will the next 30 episode process ! Any guesses  from old drama experience ! 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

......Okay, I must have brain damage or something - why am I actually feeling sorry for SJ?  Love that you finally got your wardrobe back, but pouring your heart out at this point is just a tad bit late.

hahahha.. actually I felt sorry for her as well. I think it was because she was laying out her reasons for pursuing him in more logical manner than typical second leads. she is clearly lonely and feeling rather abandoned. she has no clear sense of where she really belongs and her future seems uncertain. she feels pushed to a corner in her own house by eun dong. unlike typical second leads who would then try to push out eun dong (like hye won), seo ju is instead thinking "omo, I need a life" - ding ding, the bell points towards tae in.

also liked that she said she tried to move on from tae in and didn't -- thank you writer for showing some semblance of why seo ju switched off for a bit. weirdly enough, robot actually shows more emotion to seo ju's actions. he looked a bit startled and sad at some of her words -- she gets that he called off the wedding because of his parents and eun dong but isn't it time to lead his own life? basically she was asking how long is he going to live like a robot because of guilt and obligation and it seemed like his head was whirling. also, he genuinely seems to feel bad for her -- with eun dong, he was burdened by guilt. here, he chose to get into a relationship with seo ju and even though it was contractual, she was almost like collateral damage.

who knows if these two will end up together but at least she isn't acting like abba mama who is having one meltdown after another. I want our comic villains back!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, shana0127 said:

I  am not sure if TI ED are still planned together if yes then that will will the next 30 episode process ! Any guesses  from old drama experience ! 

I thought most shows were 50 hours divided into 2, making it 100 episodes.  But really, they must run out of reasonable, interesting ideas that they are rehashing SJ-TI pairing. 

Abba mama and HW's mother are playing women with extra emotions and no brains. That's why HW's mother got the whole thing rolling when she took the money from CJH. A woman with some brain would have called her daughter. Abba mama should be shown arranging blind dates for CJH and checking out the girls' fertility. It would be funny rather than us watching her going into a tizzy over EC. Maybe Koreans find it believable, I don't see the logic that this writer seems to bank on. Her DIL whom she wants divorced is barren, get a new one. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, maribella said:

I thought most shows were 50 hours divided into 2, making it 100 episodes.  But really, they must run out of reasonable, interesting ideas that they are rehashing SJ-TI pairing. 

Abba mama and HW's mother are playing women with extra emotions and no brains. That's why HW's mother got the whole thing rolling when she took the money from CJH. A woman with some brain would have called her daughter. Abba mama should be shown arranging blind dates for CJH and checking out the girls' fertility. It would be funny rather than us watching her going into a tizzy over EC. Maybe Koreans find it believable, I don't see the logic that this writer seems to bank on. Her DIL whom she wants divorced is barren, get a new one. 

SJ TI is is temporary  but not happening . SJ said she wants TI by her side she is not asking for marriage . She is afraid ED will have it all coz she has TI HJH and chairman Han all by her side even her mother MH has melted down coz of EC. People who were hers are now EDs. So she went to TI again coz she never believed in chairman Han and HJH they would never be hers . Her MoM is too inflexible. So only one she can depend on is TI  . TI said no to relationship but always promised to help her .So bang... she knocks his door .

I do feel sorry for her but I know she is a psycho. After all this hard work when TI will be soon done with ED burden i don’t want to have a psycho for his life. That will be cruel  and a life time punishment for him. That guy needs a break ! Best person for SJ is Nam . Go girl hang in his neck ! 

As for TI well I just want him to disappear and have his life for few episodes and let ED solve her problems with her crybaby hero. Wanna see how they survive without him ! It will be fun to see them thrown out of company  and hause with chairman Han as their extra baggage  . It will be nice to see all of them  cluttered at Kang hause  while DS cooks for her ex and present husband . 

As for ABBA mama she was already doing so until she realized she already has a grandson and their comes all self realization and she becomes saint overnight .  In all kdramas grandparents frantically go to grab their grandkid first rather then waiting for new one to come. HW mom is going to get happy ending anyways with Chois working at her chicken shop . 

• LOL 2

finally i was hooked on this daily drama and now I'm on the verge of dropping it. 

To see the love of longing betwen ED and TI with her married to JH it just doesnt sit right.

its great to see Jun Hyuk and his fam get karma served in their face.  BUT to see TI be alone wihtout love is just heart breaking. :heartbreak:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Okay, I know everybody wants the evil Choi family to be punished but I think its crazy to involve the kid.  The kid is innocent in all of this. ED is using him the same way that CJH would use him.  She is no better.  Eventually, the kid is going to want to know more about his family.  If they all live under the same roof, how are they going to prevent the kid from seeing his grandparents?  I think something is going to happen and the kid will need some blood/kidney/liver/arm and ED is going to have to beg the Choi family for help. 

I find SJ and HJH useless.  The Screaming Witches now understand how it feels to mistreat people! 

TI and his parents should just say the hell with everybody and go on with their lives.  I hope they introduce a new character to be TI's love interest. I'm through with ED. Sorry.

• Like 4

The Choi family got massacred today - ED unloaded both barrels into CJH, reloaded and unloaded both barrels into HW, then handed the shot gun to TI who finished off Chairman Choi .... so with confessions for the hospital heart shenanigans on the way, just what is going to take up the next 28 episodes???

.... watching MH play a nice grandma to EC through clenched teeth? .... watching SJ grovel under ED at work?

And don't anyone of you think about skipping out and leaving me to watch the rest of this train wreck alone ... I'll never forgive you!

:headbang:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1