[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

And don't anyone of you think about skipping out and leaving me to watch the rest of this train wreck alone ... I'll never forgive you!

Hi Chingu I choose to binge watch them because it is so frustrating to watching one day at a time.  You are right it is a train wreck.  The writer really screwed this up so badly. 

I have a Theory. In the spoiler box. Read at your own risk

Spoiler

I THINK TI WILL DIE IN THE END =  that is why the title of drama I  FATAL PROMISE 

I 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

And don't anyone of you think about skipping out and leaving me to watch the rest of this train wreck alone ... I'll never forgive you!

LMAO.... I'm here ... to read your comments... So, i am not leaving u , my chingu per say right ..... heheh

I loath HJH character so much that i can't stand him all by himself happy that he got married to ED while everyone else struggling and doing all the legwork to nail that  Choi family ..... 

I'll come back when they introduce a new character to be paired to TI... I no longer want TI-ED together.... ED is not good enough for ouri TI anymore.... She made her bed, so now she should lay on it....

• Like 6

Hello everyone, I’ve been a lurker in this thread and really enjoy reading all your comments. Especially since I stopped watching when ED and HJH was getting married.  So my last episode was 69.  I’ll wait it out and see if it’s a happy ending (for me that’s ED/TI) then I’ll watched the last 31 episodes.  For those continuing to watch...that’s great!  I’ll look forward to reading your comments here.

• Like 3

Me too here reading you all . Though it’s boring to watch episodes . Even on YouTube ! Chois are being blasted  and going to jail since last 30 episodes ! What’s new ! CJH has become a weakling with no cards left ! It’s no fun now! 

Plus that HJH in every scene like bodyguard to ED  is like punishment to me . I mean if they want to give ED a secretary bring a better one . 

I am to see happy ending for TI . Alas ! I don’t see that happening . Seeing another farce , where that chairman Han asks TI to date SJ will be the final nail in the coffin . 

will do a binge watch if things turn out my way in the end else this drama ended for me at episode 65 when TI ED parted ways. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

The Choi family got massacred today - ED unloaded both barrels into CJH, reloaded and unloaded both barrels into HW, then handed the shot gun to TI who finished off Chairman Choi .... so with confessions for the hospital heart shenanigans on the way, just what is going to take up the next 28 episodes???

.... watching MH play a nice grandma to EC through clenched teeth? .... watching SJ grovel under ED at work?

You are so good at asking the right questions, surely you can manage on your own here? 

I know there are many ED's fans here but oh that smug look when CJH was skewered, just the master of intrigues. :lazyandfart::lol:

Sorry if I offended anyone. :lol: I FFWD a lot.

She needs to learn from Lee Yoo Ri ( The promise) how to exact vengeance without that smug look. 

Edit: The black background is gone. Thank you Soompi.:heart1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, maribella said:

Edit: The black background is gone. Thank you Soompi.:heart1:

I'm glad too... However , it took me awhile to find where is the notification button coz it were no longer on the top right hand corner anymore....... lol

@shana0127 Chingu, seeing your photo profile, has made me miss ouri TI..... Is ouri TI okay? Please let him has no scene with crybaby with or w/o  ED... 

• Like 2

Oh my goodness, if you think the Chois had it in the last episode, this episode is worse. I am even cheering for them. I know it's terrible of me.

CJH is going to throw HW under the bus but ED let the cat out of the bag, I think. Must wait for subtitles, still I found it predictable, boring and so much self righteousness.

Sorry @LeftCoastOppa  have to take a break.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, maribella said:

Oh my goodness, if you think the Chois had it in the last episode, this episode is worse. I am even cheering for them. I know it's terrible of me.

CJH is going to throw HW under the bus but ED let the cat out of the bag, I think. Must wait for subtitles, still I found it predictable, boring and so much self righteousness.

You smelly one . Here you come:isannoyed:

I feel like cheering Chois too coz I can’t see HJH jumping out of joy that soon he will have his first night :nomeme:

It is a drag now . I mean I can’t just see Chois begging around for next 25 episodes . It’s boring ! Even a street dog has its day . So give them a break . Wait they won’t ... we need a break :lol:

@Saja La  uri TI has that melancholic smile . Don’t know  if I should say he is happy . But satisfied he is for sure right now . I really want next 25 episodes for him becoming happy , a new girl or just a carefree life . 

Edited by shana0127
Sajala
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, maribella said:

You are so good at asking the right questions, surely you can manage on your own here? 

6 hours ago, maribella said:

Oh sure .... runaway .... be that way!  I'll make sure to PM you when HM shows back up! :kiss_wink:

8 hours ago, Saja La said:

@shana0127 Chingu, seeing your photo profile, has made me miss ouri TI..... Is ouri TI okay?

6 hours ago, shana0127 said:

@Saja La  uri TI has that melancholic smile . Don’t know  if I should say he is happy . But satisfied he is for sure right now

The only reason he's smiling in that pic is because he knows this drama is almost over! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Oh sure .... runaway .... be that way!  I'll make sure to PM you when HM shows back up! :kiss_wink:

The only reason he's smiling in that pic is because he knows this drama is almost over! :joy:

:loolz:

• LOL 4

@LeftCoastOppa ~ am still here watching but not sure what to comment on this drama. am wondering what they are going to fill for another 20+ episodes. maybe eun chan will get kidnapped? or someone else will have a heart attack and need another transplant? tae in will decide that his heart belongs to seo ju? they have to do something to fill the air space. what will they do?!

it is clear that myung hee and seo ju are going to be fine. eun dong basically has no ill will towards them and wants them all to be one happy family. since eun chan is technically her blood, myung hee is not melting down over some kid living in their house. this mean, eun chan finally gets to eat something other than chicken and he has been eating ice cream and fruits for a change. yea, eun dong has not been feeding this kid anything for countless episodes. hahaha.. and what is with her telling myung hee that she didn't marry ji hoon as part of her revenge plot -- umm, what? wasn't that the point? or was it just a custody battle thing?

@maribella ~ it actually would be entertaining to see one last push from the chois in some dramatic fashion. rather than crocodile, it would be fun if abba mama does something.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@LeftCoastOppa ~ am still here watching but not sure what to comment on this drama. am wondering what they are going to fill for another 20+ episodes. maybe eun chan will get kidnapped? or someone else will have a heart attack and need another transplant? tae in will decide that his heart belongs to seo ju? they have to do something to fill the air space. what will they do?!

i pretty sure that ED will want to divorce

• LOL 3

@Lmangla I really am out of ideas. The Chois have not had a win for more than one  episode for ages. 
What kind of adversary is that?

No, she didn't marry HJH for revenge? Really what kind of fools does the writer think we are. @UnniSarah had some idea which I doubt will come true. They don't make shows like the early Hallyu type anymore.

Is it possible that they are shortening the show? 

• LOL 2

I feel  till CJH himself confessed that he killed ED dad  , it’s hard to prove that he murdered him. They can get him in for illegal transplant at hospital but not for murder. ED is now playing whole mind game with CJH and cornering him more and more . HW will confess even but it will not be enough . CJH is a hard nut to crack. 

Somehow I feel climax will happen at the terrace from where ED dad fell  . Coz that is the place CJH fears most. TI CJH or CJH ED or all three will have their final combat their . :joy: Obviously they will land in hospital . But that’s how CJH will crack.

Tilll then it will be merry go round . And yes I love TI. I have to say this coz ED is not gonna  say this soon and I hate SJ ogling my innocent Man .

BTW did anybody mark the only hot kiss that happened in this drama was between star villains CJH and HW:sweats:

As for as my dream kiss of TI ED well nobody cares except me.:saitama:

Sadly I am no character in this drama else TI would get happy ending with me :lol:

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

this mean, eun chan finally gets to eat something other than chicken

Hmmm ... I wonder if even the chicken sponsors  got so tired of this drama they pulled funding :lol:

5 hours ago, maribella said:

Is it possible that they are shortening the show? 

Oh YES, please, please, please .....:Please:

3 hours ago, shana0127 said:

As for as my dream kiss of TI ED well nobody cares except me.

@shana0127 I was right there with you on TI & ED, but our ship got torpedoed - BTW I'm amending my first TI & ED kiss from episode 80 to 90 ..... we can always hope

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

A few of us had commented on the kind of surgeon HW is. They should have made her an ex neurotic patient then it would be believable. ED could play a mind game on her? How about head janitor? That would mean CJH or TI would not be dating her. Anyway her acting is the pits. 

The Chairman said to ED to do her job well and in passing he won't forgive her if she did something wrong even now she's family. I think that's what we are going to get in the coming episodes. She and TI give what @shana0127 wanted - under the influence, mind you- and both will be trying to hide it. 

or Chairman Jang reveals he is her real father? :surprisedwut:  ok ok I'll stop.

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, shana0127 said:

As for as my dream kiss of TI ED well nobody cares except me.

You're not alone...I care too!  However, I'm still going to wait it out.  If ED/TI don't end up together I don't want waste time watching the last 30 or more episodes.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So my TI ED still exists ! . :winkx:

@maribella I am pretty sure you wrote that post under influence. :joy:. TI did nothing that night  even when ED served herself on  plate ! And you think he will do it with her under influence ! That too when she is married ! Well I know adultery dramas are getting good rating but I don't think Ti can do it . As for ED , I don't think that girl really cares with whom she sleeps and where she sleeps ! Her prison experience comes handy! Once revenge is over she can train for Warrior Nun and kiss any x y z that comes her way .

ED can speak chinese,  Chairman Jang speaks Chinese so yes they can be father daughter . Bingo! Fix them together ! 

@leftcoastoppa  @ kdramaddict01 i too am going to wait it out. You never know , may be writers surprise us with a random kiss . But would love to see them together drive far far away in the sunset . Away from crybaby,  Hans and Chois .

Edit: That pup tent  has enough place for two adults.... so well TI ED can use it for overnight stay and see the starlight . Kisses just happen you don't need to do them in such cases :lol:.......well I wrote may be writers needs ideas for adult romance coz he is too much into villain and  sibling  so can't think out of the box.

• LOL 2

Episode 74 -

..... uh, .... hmmmm ..... wow, this is actually difficult .... this episode ..... was actually kinda good :rolleyes:

Without giving too much away, everybody now knows everything, (except who killed ED's dad) it was a rampaging free-for-all

Just how good was it?  Well DimSum actually slapped someone in this one .... Yes, its that good :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3