[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weird ritual was successful. HB/SH has to live as GJC just because;

He unintentionally cause the accident of HE's parents when he chased a criminal. 

- HB been killed by GJC

- Lost HE on his wedding day

- Betrothed to a psychopath killer

-The girl he love from the past & now belongs to his killer

- He become his killer errand boy

- The precious place that belongs to him & his fiancee now owned by his ex & his killer

Yet the most pitiful life belongs to GJC/JB?????????????????

@whiteclover and @nitttss Maybe the editors of the drama are shipper fans of SH and SB and they would want SB to suffer in the end.:joy:  Me too, I want SB to suffer in the end.  I thought it was an open ending 'coz I thought SB was just imagining that JB was there inside. Hays till the end, the crazy writer still makes us all feel crazy!!!:rage::bawling:

Love you all guys and I love this thread and thanks for staying with the drama till the end even if it is the worst drama ever I have watched!!!:rage:

12 minutes ago, fluffyloaf said:

Girl, don't even feel that way. I spent time rewatching and writing long essays trying to decode the damn thing and wasted my life. Turns out it was just trashy writing man. I feel like poop. Turns out the questionable factors in the plot were just accidental. And I even attended classes that analyse and dissect movies before. What a joke am I for watching this. I am a disgrace to the field of which I work in :tears:

Tell me about it, I've rewatched some of their ep, analyze & wrote such a long theory only to find it's all pure joke, this drama is a crap, damn, they had the shittiest ending I could ever imagine, what's the writer & director-nim thinking? What message they're trying to tell except that this drama is pure crap? 

22 minutes ago, nitttss said:

@whiteclover @pamela572 yes im confused as well with the ending. 

1. SB comes out from inside her store, it would be weird if he didnt see JB earlier. when did he go in? is he a ghost??

2. the ending scene when she sob looking at JB.

3. STH teasing SH. said that SB opened a book store and said wont u go there? whats with ur face? had JB alive, will he said this?

but if JB was an imagination, why did he stop outside and looking at them?? omg even the ending is making us crazyyyyy. 

@nitttss you know what, i think you are right! I think i was too angry while watching LOL.  Hence, this is like an open ending? I went back to review the scene and you see the uncles + friend was there to congratulate her. They also asked her if she was feeling okay now (probably she just recovered/ JB died, maybe the latter). So there's a possibility that JB existence in the bookshop was just a fiction of her imagination (i mean the uncles + friend would have said hi to JB if he was inside no?). And i think you are right too, that STH wouldn't had teased SH if JB is alive because he knew JB and SB liked each other at least... (altho its random but its kinda cute now STH & SH are brothers). And when SH approached the bookshop with the flowers, he was only looking at SB(and maybe he only saw SB). But then it also can be inferred as he understands she is still missing JB but chooses to wait for her i guess? Cut to the last scene (thanks to weird editing), SB had a very sad expression (either itwas tears of joy as if JB woke up/ tears of sadness because JB didn't pull through ite) 

So to summarize, its probably an open ending, because the title of the last episode was sacrifice. JB died, SB leaves her job to take over the bookstore, trying to get over JB's death i think. SH continues to look over and wait for SB. Technically, everyone has fulfilled their wishes? HB confessed his sins to HE, HE was able to meet HB again and JB was able to sacrifice for SB (assumed). 

19 minutes ago, innrukia said:

The weird ritual was successful. HB/SH has to live as GJC just because;

He unintentionally cause the accident of HE's parents when he chased a criminal. 

- HB been killed by GJC

- Lost HE on his wedding day

- Betrothed to a psychopath killer

-The girl he love from the past & now belongs to his killer

- He become his killer errand boy

- The precious place that belongs to him & his fiancee now owned by his ex & his killer

Yet the most pitiful life belongs to GJC/JB?????????????????

i know. he just throw all this bomb to SH. from the sweet and caring guy, become a sinner. omg what a joke

but apparently JKY and LSH exchanged roles in this drama right? JKY supposed to be HB/SH and LSH is GJC/KSH. even if he become sooo pitiful in the end, im glad they exchanged the roles. i cant imagine if LSH portray GJC/KSH then i wont come to like him like now. its okay LSH, just get urself a new drama soon please! with a good writer! so that we can wash off our brain from this...

13 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

What message they're trying to tell except that this drama is pure crap? 

the message i get from this drama = eternal love never exist, that doll with red string whatsoever is shits. u should love a man that will do ANYthing for u. even if it's killing a person, but hey he did it for u!

Kudos to all of you who watched live, commenting and sticking to it til the end!! I've dropped a few eps back, now i'm back to no surprise hahaha still a big WTF to the writer. I have a list of fav, less fav fl/ml etc, it's changing frequently but i think the 1st place for worst fl, worst drama is gonna be reserved for SB and BA for a long time lol and sorry, can't watch JKY in the near future either. That's it from me, see yall in next LSH drama (yes i'll stick by him til the day he gets that happy ending he deserves) and oh i'll be on 'It's okay to not be okay' thread, maybe i'll see some of you there ^^

The best in this drama is LSH and you guys!

I'll be waiting for his role and it will be more great than this drama for sure.

And I want to thanks all of you I'm so happy that I meet all of you here, lets meet again in another thread 

Men are men or Flower of the evil... Its Okay When you are not Okay.

Love you and I need now good rest and forget about BA for good!

32 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

@pamela572

@fluffyloaf i know right, i was so active here posting translations and stuff (which i dont regret btw) and doing stupid analysis. ugh a waste of my time and emotions seriously. Do you happen to work in the media industry ?? 

Not anymore, because now I should quit my job after being such a disgrace *rolls into a ball and die*

18 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Tell me about it, I've rewatched some of their ep, analyze & wrote such a long theory only to find it's all pure joke, this drama is a crap, damn, they had the shittiest ending I could ever imagine, what's the writer & director-nim thinking? What message they're trying to tell except that this drama is pure crap? 

I really am unsure but seriously it started off too good and I think that's why most of us stayed on because we thought the drama could make a comeback before it ended (we wasted all our hopes). But it just kept rolling downhill lol. I assume that there must have been a lot of stakeholders and too many voices the production team needed to adhere to hence they could not keep the essence of the original script direction. Because honestly the ending sounds rather trope, like something "old people" stakeholders would request for out of the assumption that the public don't know any better (or they just want to spend the least money on it to wrap it up as they find the ratings not lucrative enough). Either way, it is definitely a disaster that will be hard for the writer to recover from lmao. I just hope JSY, LSH and JKY can recover from this.

I think in the end, the message is life sucks. Hahahahaha. SB don't get what she want, SH don't get what he want, JC don't get what he want and last but not least we don't get what we want hahahahaha.

50 minutes ago, jeilopes said:

Now, I understand why this guy from SH's staff used this emoticon. 

The google translate said the subtitle is - Who are you going to give flowers to? #bouquet 

I was trying to understand :sweat_smile:

Vomiting icon? He couldn't bear the ending & Sabin:lol:

20 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

@nitttss you know what, i think you are right! I think i was too angry while watching LOL.  Hence, this is like an open ending? I went back to review the scene and you see the uncles + friend was there to congratulate her. They also asked her if she was feeling okay now (probably she just recovered/ JB died, maybe the latter). So there's a possibility that JB existence in the bookshop was just a fiction of her imagination (i mean the uncles + friend would have said hi to JB if he was inside no?). And i think you are right too, that STH wouldn't had teased SH if JB is alive because he knew JB and SB liked each other at least... (altho its random but its kinda cute now STH & SH are brothers). And when SH approached the bookshop with the flowers, he was only looking at SB(and maybe he only saw SB). But then it also can be inferred as he understands she is still missing JB but chooses to wait for her i guess? Cut to the last scene (thanks to weird editing), SB had a very sad expression (either itwas tears of joy as if JB woke up/ tears of sadness because JB didn't pull through ite) 

So to summarize, its probably an open ending, because the title of the last episode was sacrifice. JB died, SB leaves her job to take over the bookstore, trying to get over JB's death i think. SH continues to look over and wait for SB. Technically, everyone has fulfilled their wishes? HB confessed his sins to HE, HE was able to meet HB again and JB was able to sacrifice for SB (assumed). 

right? i thought it was imagination as well. but one thing made me doubt it is SH. why did he stand there?? 

if i hear correctly SB was saying, " im okay now, im healthy, and i forget all those painful memories already." what memories? JB death? 

maybe its really an open ending then. lets make our own ending, im sure we r far better than the writer!

4 minutes ago, fluffyloaf said:

why most of us stayed on because we thought the drama could make a comeback before it ended (we wasted all our hopes). But it just kept rolling downhill lol.

omg this is what exactly i feel. i keep waiting for the writer to get her redemption. but she went crazy till the end. 

5 minutes ago, fluffyloaf said:

I think in the end, the message is life sucks. Hahahahaha. SB don't get what she want, SH don't get what he want, JC don't get what he want and last but not least we don't get what we want hahahahaha.

conclusion is : this drama SUCKS:sweatingbullets:

27 minutes ago, fluffyloaf said:

Not anymore, because now I should quit my job after being such a disgrace *rolls into a ball and die*

@fluffyloaf hey please dont! I am sure you will do better than BA's writer :joy: i look forward to seeing your productions/ works or whatever you are involved in in the future !! 

39 minutes ago, nitttss said:

the message i get from this drama = eternal love never exist, that doll with red string whatsoever is shits. u should love a man that will do ANYthing for u. even if it's killing a person, but hey he did it for u!

@nitttss yeah man, HE's eternal love vows was the greatest joke of this drama??  After watching the entire story, i felt like they could have just focused on a big theme instead of including useless characters and sublines that doesn't really value add to the plot.  It could really just have been a simple story of a detective, his lover and a serial killer who falls in love with the detective's lover. 

I thought they could have wrote HE x HB as the lead couple and JB being a serial killer who maybe perhaps was linked to HE's parents death in the past. HE could then be potentially JC's next target, but JC falls in love with her. All 3 will die on the same day and be reborn into their current figures while the serial killings remain a cold case. SH will be still the cold but not despicable prosecutor while SB is with the forensics work together with JB, who is a sociopath (as per JB at the start). JB will regain his memories first and pursues SB. SB who hasn't regain her memories will have deja vu moments and mistake JB to be past HB base on feelings. Although she will not fall in love with JB she will feel attracted... SH who meets SB will feel attracted too but will be upset seeing SB x JB. SH will regain his memories and protect SB, who falls gradually in love with SH. JB will then becomes Healthcliffian and starts to develop murderous intentions when he sees SBxSH. While SH catches on on JB's murderous personality, the serial killings will begin again. SH will suspect JB, and SB will be disappointed and they will drift apart til one day SB discovers JB's intent to kill SH and SB will be deeply injured while protecting SH. JB will then regret and SB will then regain her memories and reunite with SH. JB will probably repent his sins (tho he didn't kill in this life) and help to  catch and solve the cold case from before. JB will seek forgiveness from SB for what he has done to her family and lead a new life as a normal being while SH x SB will fulfil their eternal love. End. KBS should probably hire me HAHAHAH

@whiteclover u shud have written the script instead of this crappy writer!:wub:

19 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

yeah man, HE's eternal love vows was the greatest joke of this drama??

i know. all those recite poems and vows and promise, all went down the drain. i wonder did JSY speak of her mind to the writer? because its too ridiculous and destroying her character too much. 

i wonder how long i need to recover from this mess. wont start a new drama soon i guess. will be watching like likes like to tend my scattered heart haha

oh, and the scene where SH chase the culprit. i remember that was the last scene they shoot. saw it at his MUA ig story. did you guys notice his style is totally different than HB? so the writer just throw in the ideas last minute??

Spoiler

Okay so KBS uploaded the ending scene and i am confused again. Is JB really alive/ just a figment of imagination??...sigh why must it be at the bookstore out of all places :( 

aside the comments sections is going crazy for this LOL, and the amount of dislikes is no joke... 

Archived