[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone enlighten me?? I dunno what the ending is. The JB in the book store, is he real?? 

On a side note, such a random scene when HM kill CST in 30 sec maybe? LOL

This drama has become a big joke. No wonder the rating r so low, i shud have throw this earlier. Now im really sad for SH. He has to watch that 2 insane person until the very end:tears:

Sorry if i am posting multiple posts again i am so angry right now? WTF is with this ending. The romance aspect aside, this has got to be one of the shittiest ending i have ever seen? It could have stopped with SH just onlooking, whats with the weird cut to post JB surgery? 

And sorry, this bookstore at least was suppose to be memorable for HE x HB / SB x SH scenes (at least post-confession) but they end with JB x SB in the bookshop gazing at each other happily while SH looks on? Sorry what has SH done to deserve all these? I really can't comprehend this richard simmons ending 

----

edit: sorry if i sounded rude. I am happy for JB x SB shippers okay, please forgive me if you guys are offended by my remarks :( i just feel purely angry myself for investing my emotions on this richard simmons drama who wasted (at least imo) these 3 talented actors. I won't be recapping/ watching the sub episode, i will just wait for the BTS to be released... 

meanwhile, gonna get a bottle of soju... at least i am liberated. I think i am Born Again now, LOL. I look forward to reading the Youtube comments hahhahaha 

What a worst drama!!! As in this is much worse than When a Man Loves A Woman. I want curse!!!:rage: I am really pissed off with the write, the lovestory of HB and HE put down the drain. I have suffered enough already. Kudos to LSH and the cast for finishing this drama even if it is already ridiculous!!! 

And the worst ending for SB coz JB is in a coma and the ending is that she is crying because JB has not awaken and may not awake in the future. At least, SB gets to suffer in the end.

I pity SH as he has been there for SB till the end.  Come SH, I will just give you a hug. Don't worry, many here loves you!!!:):heart: I hope and pray that LSH gets to be casted in a romantic comedy drama and where he gets the girl in the end!!!:):heart: I became a fan of his by watching this drama. LSH Fighting!!!:)

1 minute ago, whiteclover said:

And sorry, this bookstore at least was suppose to be memorable for HE x HB / SB x SH scenes (at least post-confession) but they end with JB x SB in the bookshop gazing at each other happily while SH looks on? Sorry what has SH done to deserve all these? I really can't comprehend this richard simmons ending

This is what exactly makes me sooooo maddddddd right now. That place shud have remain as memories for HE and HB. But since HB killed HE parents (im totally dumbfounded when watched this), suddenly he become a sinner. And of course the hero is JB, thats why SH now must live like GJC?? Looking at the girl he loves with another man??? Omg my heartttt cant take this. Help!!

Born Again is  officially my MOST HATED DRAMA ever... I'm f****ing mad!!!.:crazy::crazy::crazy:. I'm so mad right now I even unfollow JSY Instagram... I can't  believe  she choose this stupid drama. I'm lost for words..:triumph::triumph::triumph: Thank you guys for the constant update..

@whiteclover It just an imagination of SB I think?? Coz the next scene he is in the hospital in a coma. What shittiest ending!!! I have wasted my time watching this drama and I only stayed till the end for LSH.  They made his SH character pitiful!!! What a shame!!!

Right now, I just want to hug him and tell him that you did a good job in this drama and you portrayed your role well which made me a fan of his after watching "Born Again".:):heart:

The worst is Sh was chasing a suspect's car when it happened and not in the same lane with HE's parents car. It was clearly an accident & not his fault. BUt stupid Sabin ran away and couldn't forgive him? Sabin can forgive someone who stabbed her fiancee intentionally but couldnt forgive HB/SH.... The shi^$ richard simmon FL 

3 minutes ago, Rosie20 said:

Born Again is  officially my MOST HATED DRAMA ever... I'm f****ing mad!!!.:crazy::crazy::crazy:. I'm so mad right now I even unfollow JSY Instagram... I can't  believe  she choose this stupid drama. I'm lost for words..:triumph::triumph::triumph: Thank you guys for the constant update..

NOOOO don't hate the leads! Unfollow KBS page or something!!! Hahaha this is so tragic for all three actors+actress. And everybody else who wasted time to do a good job for this show. Depressing.

14 minutes ago, nitttss said:

Can someone enlighten me?? I dunno what the ending is. The JB in the book store, is he real?? 

On a side note, such a random scene when HM kill CST in 30 sec maybe? LOL

This drama has become a big joke. No wonder the rating r so low, i shud have throw this earlier. Now im really sad for SH. He has to watch that 2 insane person until the very end:tears:

8 minutes ago, pamela572 said:

It just an imagination of SB I think?? Coz the next scene he is in the hospital in a coma. What shittiest ending!!! I have wasted my time watching this drama and I only stayed till the end for LSH.  They made his SH character pitiful!!! What a shame!!!

@nitttss @pamela572 i think its real, because SH did became a public defender and approached the store with a bouquet to congratulate her. I think maybe the editors (who maybe are fans) feels wtf at the ending too, and decided to cut some weird scenes to end. If my analysis is right, the ending scene just meant JB survived his surgery but had major side effects like inability to recognize stuff/ loses his memory and SB is just by his side all this while. 

But i really can't with them referencing SH as HB now? What has he done, to deserve this :( 

and ya damn wtf, HM just went crazy and killed CST in that short screentime lol? thats some sloppy writing right there

14 minutes ago, fluffyloaf said:

I think this thread is more exciting than the drama itself hahahaha!

@fluffyloaf i feel like i am the biggest joke here  :joy:

5 minutes ago, innrukia said:

The worst is Sh was chasing a suspect's car when it happened and not in the same lane with HE's parents car. It was clearly an accident & not his fault. BUt stupid Sabin ran away and couldn't forgive him? Sabin can forgive someone who stabbed her fiancee intentionally but couldnt forgive HB/SH.... The shi^$ richard simmon FL 

@innrukia yeah, so they also officially killed off HE x HB couple at the end. I would have been less mad if there wasn't this confession subplot .. the writer had planned it all along.. right from the start... 

9 minutes ago, Rosie20 said:

Born Again is  officially my most hated drama ever... I'm f****ing mad!!!.:crazy::crazy::crazy:. Glad I decided to drop it halfway through and just follow the updates here. I'm so mad right now I even unfollow JSY Instagram... I can't  believe  she choose this stupid drama. I'm lost for words..:triumph::triumph::triumph:

@Rosie20 hey please don't !! I understand you are mad too (like me), but it isn't the actors fault. They were just acting out what they were asked to :( perhaps they feel dumbfounded deep down as well!! 

4 minutes ago, jeilopes said:

You know, the weird ritual with Hyun Bin’s body worked. I’m mad, I will never watch again a drama with this writer. Trust issues!

@jeilopes i know right?? Sigh... 

Really?? But there is a scene after the bookstore scene?? That JB is in the hospital in a coma? How come it was the last scene I saw before the credits?? See till the end I am confused with the ending!!! The writer is making me mad!!!!:rage:

I thought it was just SB's imagination?? 

Gosh why do I feel like a dejavu, KBS pull another BLWL again, Gawd, they give the worst ending ever, this stupid writer & director ruining the whole drama. What kind of message they want to tell? Do they have any grudge to SH so they doing this richard simmons to him? The most sane person is the only person who got punished, wtf

So it's official, I won't ever watch the last ep. Poor SH, LSH please have another drama as a proper main ML so that we can put this drama into the trash bin where it belongs.

Writer-nim, screw you & your future drama! 

Damn... to think that your first solo drama would become a flop in writing for a massive cable network.... long road back to sanity. 

I just can't understand the ending... I mean... you failed to the end... would have thought she would savage what's left of her dignity - the writer I mean. Never forgive her for making SH look so pitiful til the end and JC some kind of saint. I just can't get over his creepy behaviour in previous eps. SB not even worth wasting my breath on... what an absolute joke!!! 

5 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

fluffyloaf i feel like i am the biggest joke here  :joy:

Girl, don't even feel that way. I spent time rewatching and writing long essays trying to decode the damn thing and wasted my life. Turns out it was just trashy writing man. I feel like poop. Turns out the questionable factors in the plot were just accidental. And I even attended classes that analyse and dissect movies before. What a joke am I for watching this. I am a disgrace to the field of which I work in :tears:

6 minutes ago, pamela572 said:

Really?? But there is a scene after the bookstore scene?? That JB is in the hospital in a coma? How come it was the last scene I saw before the credits?? See till the end I am confused with the ending!!! The writer is making me mad!!!!:rage:

I thought it was just SB's imagination?? 

@pamela572 i really think it's just some weird editing right there from maybe JB's POV post surgery. The scene feels real because SH ain't imagination, our sad boy has taken up JC's role outside the bookstore he once shared fond memories of with his fiancee :) 

5 minutes ago, yusefull said:

I barely watch 2 full episode, I nearly read all post here. Love this thread too.

@yusefull you know what , although i am traumatized by the drama, i am glad there's this thread to keep me sane. Some of your comments are really hilarious !! :) 

4 minutes ago, Maisy88 said:

Damn... to think that your first solo drama would become a flop in writing for a massive cable network.... long road back to sanity. 

I just can't understand the ending... I mean... you failed to the end... would have thought she would savage what's left of her dignity - the writer I mean. Never forgive her for making SH look so pitiful til the end and JC some kind of saint. I just can't get over his creepy behaviour in previous eps. SB not even worth wasting my breath on... what an absolute joke!!! 

@Maisy88 yes, i really felt they could have totally sticked to having one fixed romance couple in this story + murder aspect of JB x the umbrella murders. I think the actors themselves will feel ridiculous no? Esp JSY?? i wonder what she thinks, having to act out a pseudo two-timing character who finally decides she loves a ex-killer (who killed her almost not so innocent but still i think innocent fiance in past life) after 15 episodes. Well done :) 

6 minutes ago, fluffyloaf said:

Girl, don't even feel that way. I spent time rewatching and writing long essays trying to decode the damn thing and wasted my life. Turns out it was just trashy writing man. I feel like poop. Turns out the questionable factors in the plot were just accidental. And I even attended classes that analyse and dissect movies before. What a joke am I for watching this. I am a disgrace to the field of which I work in :tears:

@fluffyloaf i know right, i was so active here posting translations and stuff (which i dont regret btw) and doing stupid analysis. ugh a waste of my time and emotions seriously. Do you happen to work in the media industry ?? 

@whiteclover @pamela572 yes im confused as well with the ending. 

1. SB comes out from inside her store, it would be weird if he didnt see JB earlier. when did he go in? is he a ghost??

2. the ending scene when she sob looking at JB.

3. STH teasing SH. said that SB opened a book store and said wont u go there? whats with ur face? had JB alive, will he said this?

but if JB was an imagination, why did he stop outside and looking at them?? omg even the ending is making us crazyyyyy. 

8 minutes ago, innrukia said:

You are  correct there my friend, SB cannot forgive SH/HB on what he has done on the past but she can forgive JB/GJC for being a stalker and killing her fiancee!!!:bawling: This is ridiculous and what richard simmons+¥ writing from the writer!!! I will not anymore watch it with sub because my heart aches for Soo Hyuk/Hyunbin.

Archived