[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

3 hours ago, Seonhoyaa said:

I'm not liking the blonde hair though. I hope it doesn't last long.

Don't worry, I think it wouldn't last long. It'll probably be shown only as a flashback of how they first met :D. But I'm kinda digging it though.. HAHA.. at least from the pics.

Also, my worry about the ratings is that this drama's time slot is 10:50, right? So wouldn't that be too late at night for some Koreans to watch? Hope it doesn't affect it too much.

To those who want to watch the presscon in Engsub... here it is ~

Btw, the cast will have a Kakao live chat on July 30th at 8pm.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 2

18 hours ago, Seonhoyaa said:

I'm not liking the blonde hair though. I hope it doesn't last long.

and @lightbringer06 I am with you @Seonhoyaa it is really hard to look past that blond hair.. is it a wig or a really bad dyeing job? Thank god they didn't add a perm Celebs Who Have Gone Platinum! See All The Bleached Dye Jobs HERE ... (sorry Justin but this wasn't one of your finest moments.)

• LOL 4

14 hours ago, Jillia said:

Thank you for sharing the press conference, @lightbringer06! :D

I had to laugh a bit when Lee Jun Ki said "It was a waste just solving cases with her." and "We don't even date but start as a married couple."

No prob ~ 

Ikr. LJK seems thirsty for more, just like us :hahah!:. Now, it's a dream come true, like he said, of having this drama again with Moon Chae Won. I can see he's very happy and excited with the way he's promoting it :wub:

@Yuui HAHA.. I understand if you don't like it. And oh, yeah, thank God, they didn't add a perm :Megalol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

46 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

No prob ~ 

Ikr. LJK seems thirsty for more, just like us . Now, it's a dream come true, like he said, of having this drama again with Moon Chae Won. I can see he's very happy and excited with the way he's promoting it :wub:

@Yuui HAHA.. I understand if you don't like it. And oh, yeah, thank God, they didn't add a perm 

When it comes to Lee Joon Gi I am a purist (I don't want a Lee Joon Gi boy-band version :D). I can live with it as long as the flashback don’t occupies half of the drama. :fun:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I think the blonde/ash tone hair is supposed to show he is/was a wild personality (with his dark past) and I'm pretty sure Ji Won's parents were not so happy when she came along with such a "rascal". :lol: Or am I the only one who got the vibe that Ji Won's parents are not really close with Hee Sung?

I'm okay with the blond hair as long as it stays in the past.

If that is what they are going for, then I am just glad they didn't go down this route jojos bizarre adventure | Tumblr on We Heart It

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

11 hours ago, Seonhoyaa said:

But psychopaths are incapable of love.

yes but we hope he is the exception...we will have to wait and see what kind of psychopath he is or who knows ? maybe he was framed ...

• Like 8

2 hours ago, andy78 said:

yes but we hope he is the exception...we will have to wait and see what kind of psychopath he is or who knows ? maybe he was framed ...

I will let anything pass for LJG and MCW but i can see people throwing hands for the medical inaccuracy :D. Maybe he's just not a psychopath and has some other sort of mental illness coz man didn't look ok in that teaser when he was looking at himself in the mirror.  

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, mulberry9 said:

Good Data week 4 (July) for most searched keywords for dramas and actors 

Flower of Evil on 9th spot

Flower of Evil - Moon Chae Won on 3rd place

I am going to have a good day! D day is tomorrow yippyyyy. The most excited part is, the drama is yet to be on air and already in top 10! hehe :popcornjackson:

I guess, this would be a super sad drama. Hence, I need to mentally prepared. Cant really imagine how both JiWon and HeeSung endure such pain. But me hoping, there's still hope for this small family :crymeme:

• Like 10

Flower of Evil will be available on VIU, Viki, Line TV, iQIYI and WeTV...

Does anyone knows if any of these, besides Viki, will have the episodes in the same day??

So far I saw VIU, iQIYI and WeTV will air it a day after :(

Maybe Viki got the same day exclusivity??

• Like 8

1 hour ago, hazelyeot said:

Flower of Evil will be available on VIU, Viki, Line TV, iQIYI and WeTV...

Does anyone knows if any of these, besides Viki, will have the episodes in the same day??

So far I saw VIU, iQIYI and WeTV will air it a day after :(

Maybe Viki got the same day exclusivity??

iQiYI is Chinese, and they are prone to censoring scenes. So it can be that it's a one day delay because they have to go through the episode before airing it. (after all it can have some scenes that the Chinese government doesn't like to be seen by Chinese viewers. Though I am still trying to figure out why some of the things they cut out or pixel away is deemed dangerous for the public to view :expressionless: )

• Like 5

Hi everyone
I am so excited about this  show! I really got high hopes for it as I just love both main actors. Unfortunately last time they worked together I for one was disappointed at the drama. Acting  was good and all but it was just not my cup of tea...

Anyway I'm so ready for this one!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Deep breath....

Am I ready?  Are we ready? Here's hoping the drama gets great ratings and we can digest it to pieces after each episode. And that we get lots of pretty! 

I'd love some good distraction from real life 2020. 

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 3