[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

I just wanted to be a fan and not be in a relationship."

Ahn Jung-ha (Park So-dam) met with Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi) after the scandal involving Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) broke out. Lee Min-jae said, "Hye-joon, is working hard to meet you whenever he has time. Sometimes I feel bad. I wish he could sleep more. That's how much you're loved."

"I think it's better to love than to receive it. "It's good to receive it, but I keep looking for it."

And she said, "That's why I didn't want to date. "I'm just want to be a fan," she said, expressing regret.

-------

Jung Ha, love & sacrifice are twins.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

only 3 episodes left, but it feels like there are too many unfinished problems. the drama is starting to get boring. hopefully the ending doesn't hang like most drakors.

HH is really starting to get annoying, JH seems to lose hope of HJ, HJ tries his best, but it will never be enough, I think in the real world this kind of relationship has ended a long time ago. happy ending would be difficult.:surprisedwut:

I honestly dont know what to think after hearing her decision. I just wish that she'd stay beside him even as a fan and friend as he goes through all these mess right now. Or you know maybe just a temporary break-up (since we know they'll be together in the end hehehe)

I wonder what happened between JH and reporter Kim...her decision may have been affected by whatever they've discussed. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Can’t you see JH cut ties with HJ becoz of the RickRoll'D reporter? The reporter was so desperate to get revenge on SHJ becoz jjampong entertainment is suing her. She let go of him becoz she loves him very much and doesn’t want HJ to suffer more. Why can’t you see that? Even if HH always chasing after JH their topic was always about SA HYEJUN. My heart hurts becoz they both love each other. They both don’t deserve what’s happening in their love relationship. :bawling:

• Sad 2

The sacrifices JH has to make and the pain HJ doesn't deserve.

I really hope they both can come back to each other, they love each other why do this writernim :bawling:

Can we have a scene where HH gets expose and confronted by HJ?? I can't deal with this secret hanging out thing no more. Lol 

• Like 5