[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

I'm getting nervous for today's episode :crazymad:

Honestly, the drama has not gone the way I thought/wished it went...

In the early episodes, I had hoped for a slow romance where HJ and JH spent the majority of the series being friends -> more than friends & eventually getting together near the end. Instead we had a love triangle with a break up at episode 14.

When the story first introduced the female reporter, I had hoped she would be a force for good -> investigate what TS did & eventually expose him for the jerk he is. Instead she's a fame-hungry reporter with no integrity.

When the gay sponsor scandal with CJ broke, I had hoped MJ would hire a publicist that would take the opportunity to emphasize HJ's Cinderalla story where he had to support himself through multiple job.  Restaurant owner and Subway workmate could even make a cameo). Instead we got confession of ex-GF...

I still have hope for the 2 remaining episodes though. Hopefully the writer will tie up all the lose ends and give us a satisfying resolution.

ROY let's go! Bogummy Fighting~ :glee:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Screencaps for Ep. 15

As for me @autumnight, I would like to see Lee Tae Soo and the reporter pay for their misdeeds, a reconciliation between Hye Jun and the father with the latter apologizing to him, Hye Jun recovering from the malicious campaign and continuing his flowery path as an actor, Jung Ha succeeding as a make-up artist because of her acknowledged competence and the two reuniting when things have simmered down. 

• Love 2

On 10/25/2020 at 6:48 PM, H0ney said:

thank you for the rolling eyes pict of SHJ's brother @dahae2006 :joy: He is indeed one of my favorite character. I love the way he replied to all those hating comments to SHJ HAHAHA.

@H0ney i dislike him in first few episode but he become a happy pill of this drama :)

Each and every character in this show develop, Regardless of Screen time and not necessary to be in every scene, Based on individual actor/ actress's ability to showcase their scene and attract viewer's heart especially like grandpa, Minjae and SHJ's brother. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, autumnight said:

I'm getting nervous for today's episode :crazymad:

Honestly, the drama has not gone the way I thought/wished it went...

In the early episodes, I had hoped for a slow romance where HJ and JH spent the majority of the series being friends -> more than friends & eventually getting together near the end. Instead we had a love triangle with a break up at episode 14.

When the story first introduced the female reporter, I had hoped she would be a force for good -> investigate what TS did & eventually expose him for the jerk he is. Instead she's a fame-hungry reporter with no integrity.

When the gay sponsor scandal with CJ broke, I had hoped MJ would hire a publicist that would take the opportunity to emphasize HJ's Cinderalla story where he had to support himself through multiple job.  Restaurant owner and Subway workmate could even make a cameo). Instead we got confession of ex-GF...

I still have hope for the 2 remaining episodes though. Hopefully the writer will tie up all the lose ends and give us a satisfying resolution.

ROK let's go! Bogummy Fighting~ :glee:

@autumnight  i am too anxious about about ep 15 and 16 too.  The drama show surprises us in many ways and we do not know what will be coming tonightExcited Adam Levine GIF by The Voice

• Like 1

So this was the reason she broke up with Hye Jun

When Kim Soo-man asked, "How long have you been dating Sa Hye-joon?" he said, "I've never dated him," and Kim Soo-man said, "I took a picture of Sa Hye-joon at Ahn Jung-ha's house." She took out her cell phone and showed the recordeding, saying, "Is this an official coverage?" and AJH said, "Sa Hye-joon is one of the celebrities whose make-up I do."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2