[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

Update from the PD; see the clock on the wall; 8.25 (pm?) did they just finish with the editing and all 30mins before airing?

credit to ig account owner.

Kudos to the team and thank you for this drama. I need to re-watch with sub again to see if I like the ending..the staring at each other ending :ph34r:

• Like 5
  • Love 8

4 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Update from the PD; see the clock on the wall; 8.20 (pm?) did they just finish with the editing and all 30mins before airing?

credit to ig account owner.

Kudos to the team and thank you for this drama. I need to re-watch with sub again to see if I like the ending..the staring at each other ending :ph34r:

I need subs but i think they stayed together after all. She called him before the presscon so i think he accepted the fact that she is an actress and she has to go to USA for a project! He supported her i think!:D

• Like 4
  • Love 3

haha i literally spammed LOL and Love for all your posts :lol: cos i’m so delighted :wub: the kiss.. or rather, kisses and ahem! more to those :naughty: haha fabulous!!

our anchornim seemed so innocent not knowing the story about eating ramyeon :phew: and omo.. hahaha all the gif and clips, i dun need eng subs to understand all.. indeed!!! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

This is so crazyyyyy. What a great time to be alive and experience this drama. No A-lister, no grand PR schemes, great OST Jooyoung mygoodness kiddo and ofc KDW's forehead. We've been awfully blessed. Now go ahead and negotiate The Guest Season 2 please. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I’m not surprised they kissed 30 time in one scene today , they kept  holding hand all day today :D

thats to make up for the 2 years apart although in actual fact to us is 7 days ago... :lol::lol::lol:

@jeijei if Lets Get Married is still on, they should be in it B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@kaykafisyah staring at the end? But they are together right? If they are staring but it’s clear they are together then I will take that :D

:joy: yayaya they are together don't worry 

@lolly84 I thought he's gonna propose to her at the PC actually..my wishful thinking. :joy: I got trolled by the wedding theory~~

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just now, kaykafisyah said:

:joy: yayaya they are together don't worry 

@lolly84 I thought he's gonna propose to her at the PC actually..my wishful thinking. :joy: I got trolled by the wedding theory~~

Same here chingu!:lol: I thought he's gonna propose but actually he didn't, what a shame. I need subs to understand what reporters asked to her...:phew:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@kaykafisyah @lolly84 no wedding? That’s fine! a proposal would have been nice but as long as they didn’t break up again instead. Whew. We can be at ease now with our memory couple :D

edit:

and i can go back to sleep too haha. I was literally dreaming that this finale will be giving us a lot of smooches! I must have wanted more kissing :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I really love all the hand holding scenes in this drama. It's romantic to a hopeless romantic like me :joy: Though I gotta admit I like tonight kissing scene better :phew:. So my top romantic scene is tonight's kiss and follow by all the hand holding scenes :wub:

@lolly84 OMG they really gave us bts for the kisssss? off to watch now!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1