[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

2 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Now I am curious with the BTS from their first kiss. There must be a reason why they have not shown it to us yet! 

I agree... they want to hide something!!!-_-

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

Daeebak!!

I am very surprised with the kiss scene but I am more more surprised with the behind the scene!!! Thank you @Hueee for sharing the video.

It look like they shoot that kiss scene for hours while the drama itself only show it for only few minutes. 

Oh God, but seriously I hold my breath watching that BTS :naughty:

And how KDW is very excited while discussing how they will do that kiss. I think I heard he said “we will just continueee doing it (the kiss). I mean, oppa~ you makes me shy eventhought you are doing it not with me but with someone else . :sweatingbullets:

And they sit very close to each other!! Their legs are like in one body!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 8

so..... we did get a wedding proposal in the last ep just that its

Spoiler

HK proposed to IK?? lol :lol: i just caught some clips on IG

i din understand the words written on her palms until there was translation on the IG clips haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Just now, sadthe1st said:

so..... we did get a wedding proposal in the last ep just that its

Hide contents

HK proposed to IK?? lol :lol: i just caught some clips on IG

Really? Omo, i need subtitles for this :lol: But i need subtitles mostly to understand the final scene... BTW i read she decided to stay in Korea and do the movie "Find me in your memory" that as someone on this thread said, probably writernim wanted to thanks international fans!:smirk:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I agree... they want to hide something!!!-_-

Maybe because that episode aired it was still halfway though the series they do not want to cause any speculation.

But seriously, from the kissing BTS from the finale together with their IG Live (the one in the car), its so hard not to think that there's something between them haha...

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@superspace It's either both of them are professional or a very good actor (is there even a diff between being pro and good? :joy:). They even did the scene without NGs, yes they filmed it few times due to the angles but every take just happened naturally without them laughing in the middle! They really seems like enjoying it so much :naughty:

@sadthe1st I saw that too! I mean i saw the title MBC put on the clip for HK and IK, "lovely proposal" and I was like.."aaa i got trolled so hard" :joy:

@Thirtysvn37 Aaaa the ig live in the car...what if it was only both of them in the car at that time? :naughty: and it looks like KDW's car (this is basing from their staffs small celebration yesterday, both at their own cars, maybe someone with better eyes can confirm this) Anyway..still can't get over how MGY keep on wanting to cover KDW's exposed chest that night :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

2 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

I saw that too! I mean i saw the title MBC put on the clip for HK and IK, "lovely proposal" and I was like.."aaa i got trolled so hard" :joy:

hahaha of cos i’m not too sure about the accuracy of the translation cos it could have been hard subs.. either a proposal or just, 

Spoiler

lets stay together :w00t:

• Love 5

O.M.G!! That bts scene of the kiss!!

when he covered up the kiss with the cushion, it’s like he suddenly got shy but continued the kiss anyways. And even when the cushion came off, they were still kissing!

i felt like a happy third-wheeler, giggling and cheering them as they showed us how to kiss and was actually doing it :joy: :joy:

oh yes! Tag me if a shippers thread is made! I haven’t ship a couple for quite a while but how can anyone not love this couple after one has gone through the drama with them :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

oh yesssss happy endinggg! no wedding but im satisfied!! just seems a bit rush like they hop from one scene to another. but im not complaining, we got a lot OTP moments! and the kissss:wub:. i skip thru HK and TE part with his father so no idea what happened with his dad lol. need wait for sub and watch again later! 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

something I notice and I really like!  the kiss looks so real in the drama and I think it's because of the shots!  we don't have the typical images focusing on the movements of their hands or feet ... they only record the kiss from different angles and that makes it much better and more realistic! ... the director is a genius even I want to see his next projects!  I fell in love with the game of colors in this drama and also the locations ... he made FMIYM a masterpiece in terms of scenes... music is also a strong point.. and the sincerity that the protagonists had throughout the drama!  things were always discussed ... this is missing in many dramas, only casual conversations and no misunderstanding ... I still have to see the chapter with subtitles but I think that from now on it postulates to be my favorite of the year ... at least  romantics, why in another kind of genre am I waiting for secret forest to know that I like it the same as the first season

Again, sorry for my english... My lenguage is spanish

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Glad to know that so many are happy about the episode.

Could anyone offer some sort of recap about whatever else happened besides the kisses?  Kinda curious about whether Dr. Dad ever realized the error of his ways.  Curious about what has happened for TE.  You know, the other stuff that has happened in this drama.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

OMG daebakkkk i just saw the BTS. andddd it was much much much better than in drama! loll 

they r being generous to us! i didnt think we will get the bts since that must be on bluray but its heree:wub:

Oh and if the shipping thread is made please inform me! i rarely check that thread so someone pls call me over haha

• Like 5
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, thistle said:

Glad to know that so many are happy about the episode.

Could anyone offer some sort of recap about whatever else happened besides the kisses?  Kinda curious about whether Dr. Dad ever realized the error of his ways.  Curious about what has happened for TE.  You know, the other stuff that has happened in this drama.

i think most of us are still waiting for the episode to release. Since we only got clips here and there from the episode, we don’t know exactly what happened yet. There was a clip earlier posted about the dad having dinner with the wife and kids. His reaction didn’t show too much of a remorse or apologetic tone. It seemed like he was annoyed or still upset. But still waiting on the episode to see how everything went. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, lolly84 said:

I need subs but i think they stayed together after all. She called him before the presscon so i think he accepted the fact that she is an actress and she has to go to USA for a project! He supported her i think!:D

yess they stayed together for sure! she was confused between two movies, one in korea and one in US ( if i understand correctly ). and she did have to go back to US but its just for a month.

so im guessing there's must be some time jump, since they r doing the PC means they already finish filming right? so i guess HJ back in korea afther that one month in US and they stay happily ever after:wub:

im curious what will JH ask her in the PC! i was hoping for a proposal but its an open ending (since we need to guess ourself) lol

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Worse driver ever :D

its almost like..

HJ: ahjusshi pls overtake that black car on the left

Taxi driver: OK!

*bang!*
HJ: annyeong! heehee :lol:

==
this is posted by TE’s agency who managed his IG account

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법
49 minutes ago, thistle said:

Kinda curious about whether Dr. Dad ever realized the error of his ways.  Curious about what has happened for TE.  You know, the other stuff that has happened in this drama.

Haven't watch subs but here's what I read from other netizens:

Spoiler

Dr Dad is still not sorry for what he did, but he did warm up a bit towards TE. TE''s stepmother and half sister kinda tried to ignore the Dr whenever possible. JH becomes anchor again and interviewed TE, who seems to become famous for some reason.

Team head got promoted to 9 o' clock news.

It seems HJ is finally having a new movie/ drama released after 2 year absence in the Korean entertainment industry.

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

It’s save to say no one will watch the movie tonight :mrgreen:

D.O. would be like... sorry hyung-nim I shouldn't have buried you alive... [you will understand the joke for those who watched Along with the Gods movies].

Edited by 000231846597
Along with the Gods part
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2