[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

I really love all the hand holding scenes in this drama. It's romantic to a hopeless romantic like me :joy: Though I gotta admit I like tonight kissing scene better :phew:. So my top romantic scene is tonight's kiss and follow by all the hand holding scenes :wub:

@lolly84 OMG they really gave us bts for the kisssss? off to watch now!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@lolly84 @Hueee haha top notch professional actor n actress!! they could actually discuss and try to find the best positions for their arms to prep for the kiss :lol: i’d probably blush like an over ripen tomato!! and, the cushion HAHAHAHAHA or rather, they were so serious in their discussion about the kiss scene then came along the director to join in the suggestions (and i almost thought they ignored him hahahaha) :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

OMG... how HOTTTT WAS THIS??? ANYONE STILL ALIVE AFTER THIS?

:lol:

Nope, I'm dead :joy:

the bts is longer and better! and why both of them look so natural? No awkwardness at all? I like that even when KDW was covering them with the cushion they still continue kissing passionately behind it :naughty:

@Ameera Ali if this is a shipper's thread I would agree to that 'dating for real' statement but since this is only drama thread..i'll secretly agree only :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

in the kissing BTS, i seriously wonder why KDW need to hold up the cushion to cover their faces. By right in the show JH&HJ were alone in the house, there is no need for JH to cover their faces... so KDW must be using the cushion to prevent the staff from seeing their super hot kisses :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

Is there a shipping thread from them :joy:

I've checked few times and no there's none. Please open one since I have no experience in opening new forum~~

Anyone even writing fanfic on them? LOL i wanna read! :joy: TMI: I was a fanfic writer but i've stopped for 10 years already so nope im not going to write again..please someone write one on our OTP here :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

If you were already screaming with the kiss, imagine with the BTS ... because KDW covered them with the pillow and that smile before doing it? ... I need to see them together again!  they can't waste chemistry like that!

I am not lying when I say that it is the best couple I have seen ... nobody would believe that they have an age difference

@sadthe1st i want to see that forum 

• Like 9
  • Love 3

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법