[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love By Hypnotic 明月照我心

frostflower14

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lovehuche

i just hope that the political doesn’t take over after the romance. That seems to be the case in a lot of these throne fighting drama. If it’s the same vibe as Eternal Love then it’s good because Eternal Love doesn’t get too political with the throne fighting. Although season 2 got too political.

I lurve this drama so much.  This is my drama krack now. The leads are so cute especially the FL.  I was just laughing like a crazy fella whenever LQ sleepwalks, to point out when he feeds LM the cake when she is asleep and when he assumes to be pregnant with the pillow child :joy:.  If I can I LL screen shot those scenes.  Even

though the subs are not full, I am in ep.17.  atlast I think they are going to get the needed reunion after the Yunsi ge confusion.    Me too, hope there is no too much political competition between the bros.

@pad-hari you’re here!? I think I’ll like this drama if you’re here too hehe doesn’t appear to be on Viki though so will need to see where there’s English subs. 

Leads look cute and storyline sounds fun. Looking forward to watching! :D

On 10/25/2019 at 3:58 AM, J13 said:

@pad-hari you’re here!? I think I’ll like this drama if you’re here too hehe doesn’t appear to be on Viki though so will need to see where there’s English subs. 

Leads look cute and storyline sounds fun. Looking forward to watching! :D

This drama is currently being subbed in English at Tencent Video YouTube Channel. Here is link to Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX26aiIvX5rsWXKgnXGPRMsu9ZY3Dyq_

My new drama crack! So glad to find something after binging the previous drama (Lucky's First Love) .

I recognised the male lead actor from another fluffy drama where he was a bodyguard (Lascivious Lady). I remember being captivated by his eyes then - glad to see him as the main character here where he can get the girl haha.

This drama is hilarious. I love the sleepwalking bits where Li Qian's subconscious does what he actually wanted to do but pretended not to when he was conscious. Had to stop myself from crackling like a mad woman in the middle of the night several times.

The FL is written quite well, I think. Haven't seen this actress before and while she doesn't strike me as being really pretty, she seems to grow on you. I think she's doing quite well and has chemistry with Alen Fang too.

Also, I like how fast the feelings appear and are recognised, if not by themselves, then definitely by people around them. Li Qian's friends and their endless teasing :sweatingbullets: 

I like how the two main characters, as a contracted couple, already work together from the beginning even before they like each other. And also how regardless of them having/ not having feelings yet, they're both loyal to each other once they're married, particularly when dealing with the 2nd male/ female leads. Li Qian is very clear in rejecting Hui Xin, despite her willingness to be his concubine. Ming Yue, even knowing Yun Si as someone familiar, doesn't encourage his advances. 

Can't wait for all the sweetness once their feelings are confirmed!!

in Episode 18 - which I can rewatch so many times - love those angsty confessions

On 10/25/2019 at 8:24 AM, pad-hari said:

I lurve this drama so much.  This is my drama krack now. The leads are so cute especially the FL.  I was just laughing like a crazy fella whenever LQ sleepwalks, to point out when he feeds LM the cake when she is asleep and when he assumes to be pregnant with the pillow child :joy:.  If I can I LL screen shot those scenes.  Even

though the subs are not full, I am in ep.17.  atlast I think they are going to get the needed reunion after the Yunsi ge confusion.    Me too, hope there is no too much political competition between the bros.

Agree with the sleep walking part.. so funny.. when he sleep walking drink the medicine 3 bowl.. the last bowl was contain with princess vomiting back the medicine.. lol.. that one really funny.. I think he really really want to have kids .. lol... hahaha

I just started to watch this drama and it kinda gives me the Dongyue Kingdom vibe from The Eternal Love 1&2. It must be because of the King and the scenery. But regardless of that, I'm enjoying the story so far. Lotsa sweet moments to savor.

On 10/26/2019 at 2:31 PM, pad-hari said:

@J13 Welcome.  This drama is fun, atleast the episodes so far aired.  Leads r so cute.  Don't miss this.  

Some more pics

abi08Tg.jpg

kKKQw1q.jpg

sUef4TN.jpg

:kiss_wink::wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Sa8Fw6s.jpg

GZtXuOC.jpg

Q4acaW8.jpg

WgvXJ23.jpg

0JgmJzH.jpg

esu14yl.jpg

Cr: weibo

14th Prince from Eternal Love 1&2, right? He has slimmed down!

Allen Fang specially in this drama has entered my personal hall of fame of best kisser in dramaland along with Jung Il Woo and Ji Chang Wook. 

Man, thoses kisses are both sweet, passionate and longing at the same time.

Hoping for season 2 with love line for one of my fave character from this drama, AhZhen what kind of woman would our ever composed, wise, gentle and emotionally guarded Azhen fall in love with? :wub:

Hi! I’m a banana in a way, I don’t know how to pronounce the actor’s real name as in the role of 乔慧心(Qiao Hui Xin), if anyone could help translate the name into English for easy google, I’ll be grateful as I hv a friend who looks similar n I send the picture with actress’s name, she’s a banana too. Thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, Yoo Syu Mei May said:

Hi! I’m a banana in a way, I don’t know how to pronounce the actor’s real name as in the role of 乔慧心(Qiao Hui Xin), if anyone could help translate the name into English for easy google, I’ll be grateful as I hv a friend who looks similar n I send the picture with actress’s name, she’s a banana too. Thanks in advance. 

Zhou1 Zi3 Xin1.

Archived