[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this shouldn't bother me, but rich girl calling herself a Pop Artist is annoying me now we've seen her paintings. Those paintings belong to the Superflat movement. As a contemporary artist, she should know that. And if she titles that repurposed trash wing sculpture as "Angel Wings", after contemplating so long to come up with a name...sigh 

Anyway, the look on her face at the convenience store means trouble is coming for our leads in the form of a jealous rich brat. DC though will only have himself to blame. His indiscriminate kindness has misled her already. ( Also, he should stop pouting in front of women he's not interested in, those lips will cause problems Haha)

@Bejaffled hi chingu, good to see you again :)

I think the rich girl  just thinks Bong CD is different, he is not intimidated by her dad's wealth, it is temporary crush from her side. Also she doesn't know that Jihun loved her for so long. I think something will come up when she will realize that Jihun was there for her all her life, being loyal and understanding  and only then she will love him back

Hi @nohamahamoud2002, nice to see you again too :).

I hope you're right and it will be a temporary crush. Despite her spoiled behaviour I think she might be a decent person deep down and probably wants someone to love her for her, not her dads wealth. Which Jihun does. So it will be nice when she realizes that. 

I'm quite enjoying that there are no irredeemable evil characters in this one.

On 11/28/2019 at 7:27 AM, marrez1 said:

....and his  lips would do wonders:ph34r:

On 11/27/2019 at 2:34 PM, jeijei said:

I'm watching this only because I'm weirdly attracted to the male lead's lips. 

Now I know why I come to these forums....it's so I don't feel weird or alone about obsessing over the lips of BCD! Dang...Ye Won is gonna eventually be the lucky permanent beneficiary of those lips. We just gotta wade thru a few dozen episodes of shenanigans and misunderstandings before (I hope) we get a real kiss and not some dopey lip press thing. 

I do want to give a shout-out to the MIL of Ye Won. The writer could have made this character into a real 1st class witch, but instead she is kind and understanding. She's been thru a tremendous loss as well. I really would like to have a good ending for her which for me would include her learning to properly read and write. I understand that back in the day, girls were not sent to school especially in the countryside, but she's intelligent enough to run a Soondubu restaurant and her own kid was a winner and picked a winner as his wife.

It's a crying shame she's enabled the stepkids stepbrats to get away with their self centered behavior for this long. The youngest one who is the delivery boy is the least of the problems, but even he is lying about what he's doing (working vs. studying) so he needs to grow up as well. The shrew sister and the oldest brother are just about hopeless, but let's see what the writer can do to redeem these two. 

SJ is getting on my last nerve!!! When has CD ever expressed his interest in her. However, wouldn't it be funny if JH finds himself interested in YW making CD jealous. :D

CD & YW are both starting to be comfortable towards one another. Most misunderstandings have been cleared too.

9 minutes ago, Bejaffled said:

Why would YW deserve disciplinary action when she was busy doing her job and the stupid truck driver locked them in? Ridiculous

Right its complete nonsense an I am glad CD is trying to stick up for her, whats more they where the ones in danger this is just stupid.

1 hour ago, Bejaffled said:

Why would YW deserve disciplinary action when she was busy doing her job and the stupid truck driver locked them in? Ridiculous

Madness! The driver was at fault. Health and safety he should have checked.

Also after doing all that work she needs to stop saying it's my fault. What about the colleague who did do his job properly in the first place which resulted in them having to go there. If they gonna share blame dish it to everyone who deserves it. 

Urgh we gonna have to put up with spoilt brat antics now she's started stirring the pot. I guess I best buckle in for the nonsense. Hope by end not even Mr Kim wants her.

Archived