[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

33 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

She never cares about other people's feelings, and she is too arrogant to notice that CD doesn't like her

I concur. She is selfish & too spoiled by her parents to care about other people's feelings. She was catered to from young so it's her way or the highway. I truly don't know how JH has liked her this long with her arrogant, conceited, selfish & uncaring ways. I know he covets the CEO/President's position at work, but it seems JH truly cares for her. How ... I have no clue. There's nothing to like about her at all.

At some point JH has got to realize that the brat likes CD and not him. He has to let her go and stop cleaning up after her too. CD is already jealous of the easygoing relationship that YW & JH has. Perhaps seeing them get closer will kick start him into seriously chasing after YW.

I know JH was the one that caused YW's husband's death and probably did a lot of scrupulous things in the past. However, In the present, aside from what happened in the past, he's seems to be a caring and nice guy. But his greed for power may actually blind him later down the road. It's a shame that he's too into YJ and can't give CD a run for his money in chasing YW instead. But we still got a whole lot of episodes left.

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, whome said:

I know JH was the one that caused YW's husband's death and probably did a lot of scrupulous things in the past. However, In the present, aside from what happened in the past, he's seems to be a caring and nice guy

I was upset about this side of his character, but since it was indirect accident, I won't call it murder. I like the actor now, he is deep, speaks very little but means more than he says. He seems sad most of the time, he is an orphan too.  He truly loves CD and his sister as fellow orphans 

But I much prefer CD, he is a wonderful guy, helpful, selfless, optimistic, I am so glad that the actor is doing a great job, I always like the main lead actors in 120 episode drama (like SW in Home for summer)

Didn't really like this episode --- it doesn't have enough interactions between CD and YW.  I can't have enough of those. :P  And the troublemaker brat has started making life miserable for YW. :angry:  I also hate that she's using Alice who,  unfortunately,   is a willing victim for now. She knows how bratty SJ is, and yet, she's going along with SJ's tricks. 

Looking forward to tonight's episode. I wonder how CD would deal with SJ 'confession'.  

EP 38 :

Really disliked SJ behavior of acting out like a child.  Is that how women in their 20-30's act out in this generation (I wonder!).  Why is our YW quiet without fighting back ?  I wish these writers would give women some gumption to fight out in this cruel world.  Looking at how they are portrayed as weak, mellow will give a wrong impression.  To me every drama I watch, I would like to see some one living in reality and go through the motions of the drama vs. a really incomprehensible scenario.  Have you ever seen anyone just look gawky eyed when another is stamping on something of their own, like the glove.  Even kids will scream and create a ruckus.  Even as adults we speak up and maybe do something like pushing the person away to get to our item.  IT seems ridiculous that they film these things like it is a norm in the society.

@mel22 - here is my vent for the day.

Archived