[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dislike the brat with such passion!!! Apparently, only her opinion matters. She told CD that they should date and that's that. His feelings/opinion doesn't matter. She can't even see that his expression towards her is of annoyance. She's so blinded by her confidence that he would fall in love with her. JH needs to move on from her big time. If the writers are going to redeem his character, start now by getting out of his stupid one-sided love towards her. She's not worthy!!! 

I agree with @rikimaiu that the company needs to experience a serious crises. It's no wonder the brat is like a spoiled and selfish person. They enable her and they're just like her too. I thought her father was a bit different, but it turns out he isn't. The way he treated CD about having his brat compete in a competition to be fair & square (and not because she is the CEO's daughter). I don't even see what she made to be art...it's  just a piece of crap/trash!!!

However, I truly loved CD's reaction to YW's gift. He was so giddy at getting the gift. Then they way he told her about wearing the gift the next day was too adorable! :D

Yeahhh I see hwy she is the way she is that dad is terrible and  pretty stupid he knows   darn well could kind of massive issues that will cause but he does not care. I hope he goes broke in the end.

Edit: I seen other agree as well lol I didnt read the posts above until now!

Yes I  want SJ family get broke just because I don't like the arrogant mom going around carrying her dog Jenny and treating her better than she treats human beings, and no need to mention how I feel about SJ

I know that SJ will give YW a hard time, but CD dislikes her, so I am not that worried, because the stupid rich girl is just playing,  she doesn't love CD for real. I know she will just provoke us for about  30 episodes unless the writer chooses to have mercy on us :D

Need subs, but loved the ending. CD's choice was to chase after YW after all. His conversation with her father about being at a stop light and his decision. Glad he got out the car and ran to YW. The brat was not happy about it. She wanted to follow him, but green light appeared. His reaction to catching up to YW was so sweet. He could not stop smiling at her. 

The brat is so incorrigible during dinner. Glad CD showed his disinterest and disgust towards her. He didn't even bother with her at all even though she was sitting next to him. 

The brat seriously needs to be humiliated in front of everyone. I so want CD to find out her "true attitude and personality" in the way she treats YW soon. Would love it if he & everyone catches her bullying/insulting YW so she can't even lie or come up with an excuse about it. That'll be some karma payback!!!!

39 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

@nohamahamoud2002 So these two fools going to  messed up CD and  YW work life.

I don't know why villains are very cunning. I just hope for once that good guys have half the cunning minds of the villains :( 

both CD and YW don't expect evil from others :( 

@whome  YW's female colleague witnessed SJ being evil with YW when she ordered her to organize her things in the drawers 

I am glad that CD isn't not interested in SJ

Jihoon is starting to act so nasty. I was right when I disliked him in the beginning. I am starting to dislike him again.

we are going to have high blood pressure from provocation next week, God help me   -_-

Finally watched it with subs...yay CD!!!! He's going to go after YW...light is definitely green!!!!! :D

Trashy brat even tried to take away the gloves CD gave YW. It's not for you, why are you taking someone's gift. She's so desperate. Glad she didn't get away with the gloves.

SJ is such a b@#$h!!!!! It seems CD & YW have a dinner date next episode and the trashy brat overhears or finds out about it. She's going to make YW probably miss it. I hope CD finds out about what the trashy brat did. Better yet, if her father demands him to treat his daughter better, he should come out and tell him, "I don't want to because she thinks I like when I don't. In fact I don't want her near me at all!!!" That should give both her parents a shock.

Stupid JH can't see straight now. He's going to be giving CD a hard time at work. Yo, it's not CD's faulty if the trash likes him. CD doesn't even like nor want to entertain her. Redirect your anger to the one who truly you should be pissed off at. Stupidity at its finest!!!

Ugh...Monday, please come faster!!!!

1 hour ago, whome said:

Finally watched it with subs...yay CD!!!! He's going to go after YW...light is definitely green!!!!! :D

It was clear without subs that he is asking her to be his girlfriend :)

the writer doesn't want the ratings to go down lol.

SJ is stupid. She thinks that CD is an item in the supermarket to buy with money. I remembered Jieun in Sunny again tomorrow who was after Lee Hanguel, but he snubbed her and she finally left him to Dogyung (I hope the names are correct  :D )

if it is the same, I hope SJ doesn't torture  YW for long, I know it will take one month (or 30 episodes)  at least, but I am glad that CD is standing his ground

btw, I think CD's sister likes YW, I hope she doesn't help SJ

YW's sister recognized CD sister in ep 38 (I think) :(

it seems she was the one who abused her when she was a student as I said earlier, and she is going to give her a hard time

@whome btw I like your use of trash as SJ's nickname :mrgreen::joy:

I have Saturdays and Sundays for Beautiful love, wonderful life lol, the whole week is fully reserved  :D

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I have Saturdays and Sundays for Beautiful love, wonderful life lol, the whole week is fully reserved  :D

great:thumbsup: .  HAve fun :wub:.

Recently I watched a japanese drama "You and I on the G-string".  It was very good.  No pulling your hair out and stuff.  Though I don't understand Japanese, I got interested after my visit there and loved the people and place.  Prior to that I had started watching NHK world and love everything about Japan.  If you get a chance to watch, let me know how you liked it.

I have gotten off of K- dramas since it is the same template everytime and there is no advancement in the writer's mind about the current reality of life.  Seems like they all have a writers block and feels unimportant to watch the repetition of the same set of permutation and combination of evil vs. good.

This is the only drama I am watching - especially for the kids.  Like them very much.  Let's see how this progresses.  Anyway as I said, after having seen so much of trauma, this drama doesn't affect my BP as much as it used to - especially "Place in the sun", - just enjoying it as cool as the cucumber.  

Even SJ antics have no effect on me.  I must truly be anti drugged with k-drama.

4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I have gotten off of K- dramas since it is the same template everytime and there is no advancement in the writer's mind about the current reality of life.  Seems like they all have a writers block and feels unimportant to watch the repetition of the same set of permutation and combination of evil vs. good.

This is the only drama I am watching - especially for the kids.  Like them very much.  Let's see how this progresses.  Anyway as I said, after having seen so much of trauma, this drama doesn't affect my BP as much as it used to - especially "Place in the sun", - just enjoying it as cool as the cucumber.  

Even SJ antics have no effect on me.  I must truly be anti drugged with k-drama.

Most 120 episode dramas are bearable, stick to them. Also try weekend long drama. The idea of evil vs good is a bit moralistic, but there are good lessons to learn. Also there is some comedy to lighten up the air. I try to avoid revenge drama because it is full of hatred and distorted relationships.

I first thought that the unasked family will be evil, but later on accepted them, especially the mother in law, I Nam and the aunt's husband

It's green!!! Oh I just love that color now after last night's episode.  :)  I so loved the ending. 

Next episode looks very interesting. There would be a lot of "provocations" that will take us up and down. :D Can't wait for Monday. 

Trang is very humourous :D she manages to find her way around, first by acting she doesn't know Korean when she went to work in SJ's house, then later when she pretended the phone line was interrupted (while II Nam was impolitely asking about his stepmom)  she is mischievous but in an adorable way :D I like her very much lol 

On 12/20/2019 at 4:46 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I don't know why villains are very cunning. I just hope for once that good guys have half the cunning minds of the villains :( 

It takes a cunning mind to become a villain, of course. Good people can be cunning as well, but they use it mainly to exact revenge in a fairly legal way and mostly when provoked. 

It's not YW's fault CD likes her. It's not CD's fault SJ likes him. Rather than do such cheap antics out of jealousy, SJ and JH should instead do some self-reflection to know why the other party isn't attracted to them. 

CD actor's acting is cringey. Can he please stop talking to himself out loud? 

my dear friends, I created this video using OST 8, it has Eng. subs for the song, press cc

I hope you like it

forgive the mistakes, I am  still learning :) 

@angelwingssf@dramaninja @lu09 @Ameera Ali @triplem @Lmangla @Lawyerh @mel22 @gm4queen @phoenix24 @whome @Bejaffled @Sushimi @Sejabin @stroppyse @Heidi Seow

thank you @dramaninja for your comments, especially about the socks lol, you helped me choose the right clips, in addition to the OST itself, which is repeated in certain scenes, the song is so expressive, its music inspired me to create the video (no need to say I didn't catch the lyrics lol)

On 12/21/2019 at 10:30 AM, jeijei said:

It takes a cunning mind to become a villain, of course. Good people can be cunning as well, but they use it mainly to exact revenge in a fairly legal way and mostly when provoked. 

It's not YW's fault CD likes her. It's not CD's fault SJ likes him. Rather than do such cheap antics out of jealousy, SJ and JH should instead do some self-reflection to know why the other party isn't attracted to them. 

CD actor's acting is cringey. Can he please stop talking to himself out loud? 

Huh? is acting seem more then fine. characters ALWAYS talk to themselves aloud or not in dramas.

Also great job @nohamahamoud2002 thanks for your hard work. :heart:

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Also great job @nohamahamoud2002 thanks for your hard work. :heart:

Thanks a million :)

The subtitles of the song was the difficult part, it took long to adjust the timing. But otherwise the video was not very difficult to collect.  

and I also like actor Seol Jung Hwan in the role of Bong Cheon Dong very very much :)

he is  better than many actors, this is his first major role, and he is doing just fine 

https://mydramalist.com/people/11133-seol-jung-hwan&hl=en-EG

Archived