[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

For KBS Drama Netizen Awards, Choi Yoon So and Seol Jung Hwan are nominated for the best actress and the best couple.  I think this event is for Koreans as one has to sign in to KBS web site in order to vote.   
Yeah these two have such fun adorable chemistry.  :blush::blush:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/2019dramaawards/pc/board.html?smenu=652d74&bbs_loc=T2019-0425-01-634540,list,none,1,0

Spoiler

Group poster

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CD is a good-natured guy. If he thinks our lady doesn't like him, he won't just give up and pursue another woman, say our wannabe artist. 

JH should use this knowledge to his advantage: get close to YW, too close for CD's comfort, so that our guy feels tortured and finally confesses his feelings. Then SJ won't have any chance at all to have him, and that's when JH swoops in to comfort her and show her that he's always by her side. 

Am glad to know there are a few others who are following the drama.  :)  

I really like the quick development of the storylines. There's no unnecessary drag on the misunderstood facts specially on the real status of YW.  I also enjoy watching CD. His facial reactions are amusing. The chemi between the OTP is quite good.

Unfortunately, I don't feel the same towards Trang's husband. The actors and the characters seem mismatched. They lack chemistry. :(

Anyways, I plan to see this through and  for as long as it leaves me in a good mood after watching. 

SJ keeps chasing CD who doesn't care about her, I hope she doesn't cause problems for poor YW :( 

I know that SJ will give up eventually after say 30 episodes or something, when she will start paying attention to Jihun's love. When she learns that Jihun has been buying her portraits when she was in America, she will realize how much he wanted to encourage her become an artist, she was so curious about the identity of the buyer of her portraits, so I think when she learns it is Jihun, she will start to love him, knowing how much he has always cared about her.

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

SJ keeps chasing CD who doesn't care about her, I hope she doesn't cause problems for poor YW :( 

I know that SJ will give up eventually after say 30 episodes or something, when she will start paying attention to Jihun's love. When she learns that Jihun has been buying her portraits when she was in America, she will realize how much he wanted to encourage her become an artist, she was so curious about the identity of the buyer of her portraits, so I think when she learns it is Jihun, she will start to love him, knowing how much he has always cared about her.

I don't think the brat will give up. She'll probably double down to chase CD and cause YW heaps of trouble at the same time. She's set her claws in for CD, and her mindset will not allow her to lose to YW even though CD was not her's to lose since he never liked her to begin with.

I do like that CD was jealous of YW attitude and 'enthusiasm' towards JH. He even hated that she smiled at JH. At the very least, he realized that he likes her. Her father will know that CD liked YW from the beginning once he finds out that his daughter is the girl that CD likes. 

I also love the relationship between him and YW's mother-in-law. I'm glad he became her tutor. She's going to really like him further as time goes by so maybe she can or will even be matchmaker for YW and him in the future (knowing that he's a great guy). When they found out in the future that Dong U's heart went to him, it'll be like him DU came back to them in a way.

II Nam is the worst of the characters. Forever asking money from members of the family. I was shocked he even asked I Nam knowing he is just a student with no income (which he is not). He didnt even bother to check on Trang on whether if she is safe or needed any help as Trang knows no one in Korea. On the contrary it is a blessing Trang is not with him because he will sucked every penny of what Trang has worked hard for. 

I am sure the writer will eventually change his character for the better but until then he is a trash. 

Seems CD got cold feet and pushing her away he seems confused ,also YW is growing quite fond of  CD  and is wondering why he is pushing her away.

I mean this is a big deal since a child is involve and rather or not he  could consider himself to be a good father.

3 hours ago, whome said:

I don't think the brat will give up. She'll probably double down to chase CD and cause YW heaps of trouble at the same time. She's set her claws in for CD, and her mindset will not allow her to lose to YW even though CD was not her's to lose since he never liked her to begin with

That's why I was saying she will take about 30 episodes or more to realize her feelings for Jihun. In the first title music Jihun throws a flower which SJ grasps (it is a symbol of her accepting his love). So they are a future couple. She said she wants a man who loves her for what she is and it is clear that Jihun is that person, she just doesn't know it now. When she realizes his true feelings and how he believed in her as an artist, she will change heart. She is just impressed  by CD but she doesn't  love him. She will definitely give YW a hard time but it won't last forever especially that CD isn't a pushover

On 12/13/2019 at 10:44 PM, rikimaiu said:

He didnt even bother to check on Trang on whether if she is safe or needed any help as Trang knows no one in Korea. On the contrary it is a blessing Trang is not with him because he will sucked every penny of what Trang has worked hard for. 

As much as I dislike him, I don't think he will ask money from poor Trang. He cares about her somehow in his own way, and he thinks it is best that she leaves him and return to Vietnam.

How bratty of SJ to throw that black box at YW and CD. Does she really think a person as kindhearted and genuine as CD would fall for her when she behaves so rudely? She's so unpleasant. 

What is with the poet lady? Is she a con artist, or am I just overly suspicious? Something feels off in the way she's pursuing YWs dad. I hope she doesn't ask him for money.

14 hours ago, Bejaffled said:

How bratty of SJ to throw that black box at YW and CD. Does she really think a person as kindhearted and genuine as CD would fall for her when she behaves so rudely? She's so unpleasant. 

So true. You'd think that people born with a silver spoon would have more class and won't be crass like SJ. 

Am glad CD is quite consistent with his feelings for YW. He may still be confused now, mindful of how a single mom is perceived in conservative Korea, but am sure he'll come around.  I just hope it will be sooner rather than later. 

14 hours ago, Bejaffled said:

What is with the poet lady? Is she a con artist, or am I just overly suspicious? Something feels off in the way she's pursuing YWs dad. I hope she doesn't ask him for money.

I am equally suspicious of the poet lady. <_<She's too forward for comfort.  I hope YW's dad doesn't get played for a fool. He's too kind. 

18 hours ago, Bejaffled said:

She never cares about other people's feelings, and she is too arrogant to notice that CD doesn't like her

Archived