[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

Well his friend for sure going  to hate him,he is just being a good guy that gets misunderstood at every turn.

Preview

I think this will get clear up next week about  him being a cheater! I am actually she  is being nosy here since is just a misunderstanding that needs to be cleared up. I am actually happy to see she is quite active  in exposing cheating since I hate cheaters even though we all know he is a good guy.I hope she is like this with other things.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,20,799099

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Well his friend for sure going  to hate him,he is just being a good guy that gets misunderstood at every turn.

I think this will get clear up next week about  him being a cheater! I am actually she  is being nosy here since is just a misunderstanding that needs to be cleared up. 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,20,799099

He is unlucky to be liked by the rich girl, but at least she will stop her hysteria :D 

I was feeling down yesterday and watched a few episodes of this because I thought a kbs daily would cheer me up. OMG, this heroine is a misery guts, and sucks, and has no sense and deserves that user family she lives with. If she really does have anemia (my hair was falling out, and every step was torture and my head hurt all the time yet she’s starting a new job) they have made her sick by wearing her out! 

After her husband’s death, she should have gone to live with her father and sister. They are her family, doesn’t she have any sense? And the way her father grovels to her so-called in-laws who aren’t now, because she isnt married to a dead man, is just sickening. 

Urgh, I actually preferred the screecher this time.

what I like about this drama is that it has some comedy. The brother in law (the one who love the Vietnamese girl) is soooo funny. Also the sister in law's husband. I like both of them actually. All the men in the family are good. The mother in law is acceptable, but who knows how she will turn out later -_- . The encounters between the OTP is also so comical. I hope the comedy stays on, because really I am avoiding any revenge drama or tragedies now  (enough Gwanjils and Namjuns for me :D ) 

I'm probably of the unpopular opinion and I think i'm going to get lots of backlash from this but it's been bugging me. I hope they don't make the female lead's brother in law end up with the male lead's sister. I feel sorry for the male lead's sister but how many dramas have we had where the man falls in love with the damsel in distress. It's almost like he feels sorry for her and then pities her, comes to her rescue and then falls in love with her. I'd much rather see the female lead's brother in law end up with her sister. I love the spicy interactions that they have and i think it makes for a more quality relationship. I do get that she's got a very strong character its hinted that she may have not been very nice when she was younger but I think a good story shows character growth and evolution of personality and I'm hoping we see that from her here- enough to redeem her and let her end up with a nice boy.

Not a fan of the famale lead's in laws (apart from the youngest brother in law), That family is just too much. I'm glad that our leads are getting more interactions and I hope that keeps on coming! 

Btw KBS said they will start to upload full EPS on youtube December 4th. Sigh wish more people posted here feel like I am talking to my myself lol.

He is going to heal them all for sure I really love to see that, In some ways the MIL will have part of her son back.

lolololo these 2 fools

Preview

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,22,799181

I like the interaction between the mother in law and CD (the male lead). I hope she likes him. He is a very nice guy. I think the rich girl doesn't like Jihun now because she doesn't know he has loved her all his life. She thinks he is like her father, but I am sure she will change towards him later on. As for YS's biker sister, is she the girl at school who abused CD's sister??? There was a flashback about the orphan girl remembering how she was always abused at school, if so, then I won't really like the biker girl :( 

Annotation-2019-11-26-202343.jpg

Annotation-2019-11-26-202343.jpg

The Vietnamese girl keeps losing II Nam 

The element of coincidence here is frequent in a comic way lol

I don't know why there are so many complications 

YS's sis likes the male biker,  who likes Bong  CD's sis, who likes Jihun, who likes rich girl, who likes Bong CD (male lead).  Many triangles :D

Archived