[Drama 2019-2020] Elegant Mother and Daughter/Gracious Revenge, 우아한 모녀

nohamahamoud2002

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/21/2020 at 1:32 PM, chococarmela said:

If they're gonna kill off Carrie, everyone has to be punished. Even Janice,  because she caused this whole mess in the first place.

I find it hard now to have any pity for Janice.  

On 3/22/2020 at 6:54 AM, tulip06 said:

Can't believe this has been  extended. I am just going to fast forward through all the screaming and watch Sera's snark.

it is till the end of this week right? or is it longer extension? sera's snark right now is the best bit of the drama and keeps me watching... does anyone else find the snake dance of the shower head at the end of each episode really strange? why not do a fun PPL where characters take angst showers? ^_^

Eun Ha still can't figure out why she should apologize ... for anything :rolleyes:

The hospital ER staff will let patients just jump up and run

They made Doo Ri cry

And now even the nun is lying!

Gonna need a few more episodes ...

BTW - If Carry dies, she better not be the only one! 

Oh dear , oh dear,  they are dragging it. Now it is the see-saw time. Carrie is pushing Janice away - maybe a pretence. I read many like YK, but she has not been likeable at all since I have started rewatching. A nasty unreasonable woman. I think the writer has overdone her character. Attempted murder? :D

This show reminds of VIP in its attempt to show the other POV. VIP wanted to show that the lying cheating side are normal people. This show is not showing any sleazy part - maybe YK's husband- it is trying to show that adoptive relationships are as strong as blood ties. So we have Yoo Jin-ah Yoo Jin-ah, the crazy reactions of YK and Dr.Seo- Yoo Ra reactions. Blood ties may not be strong as shown by SR-Janice animosity.
Hurry up, we get the message.

Okay before anyone starts reading this post I should warn them this is more about irrelevant stuff in the show than about the episodes so you have been warned.

Spoiler

First of all, I want to bring up the point about Dori’s mothers transformation and how she is becoming more Muslim. While it is certainly a nice touch I wonder if it is even necessary. For instance, let’s talk about the head scarf that she was wearing. From what I have gathered from some friends they tell me that it is generally worn when they want to conceal their beauty amongst strange men. In this case she was talking with her son so she wouldn’t have needed it unless she thought that she might end up talking with his dad as well then it counts. Also another thing to note it also depends where she was talking from. Such as if she was in a public place then it would have been surrounded by strange men so it would make sense that she would cover her head. Again assuming that she was turning into a Muslim. But she was speaking from her home. Perhaps it was out of respect for her husband and his family. Finally, when we bring up the public and her covering her hair I want to point out that she has moved out to Dubai and from all accounts that I have heard it is extremely lax when it comes to people and how they dress. Meaning if she wasn’t a Muslim convert she wouldn’t have to even cover her hair unlike certain places in the middle east like let’s say Saudi Arabia Oh well who am I to talk about a person and their religious beliefs. It is always between them and whatever they believe in. Let’s respect that.

Since we are still on Dori and her mother I want to bring up a slight mistranslation that the subbers got wrong. When she ends her call with Dori she tells him Inshallah which was translated as bye. Now I will admit that my Arabic isn’t as great and I am limited to knowing only a few words just like my Korean. I know that is embarrassing since I lived for a long time in the Middle East. Anyway from what I recall it shouldn’t translate any bye but more along the lines of God Willing/If God Pleases or something along the lines. Anyone over here know a better translation please let me know. Again nothing major.

Now let’s move on to other stuff. Someone brought up Baby Face’s double sided coats or more exactly the half and half coat. Whatever one wants to call them. Some have even mentioned how they like them. Unfortunately, I am not one who shares the same thoughts in regards to them. They just look plain weird to me. Perhaps it might be something to do that they remind me more of what a jester would look like. Them wearing such a thing might not be so out of place but then again I would perhaps see them wearing a matching outfit (pants and shirts as well) or perhaps I am just mistaking that as something a Batman villain would dress up as (Two Face). Baby Face certainly isn’t the latter though he might come a bit in the former territory. He will probably not beat his father though in his comedic shenanigans. Regardless I don’t like and agree with such fashion sense and statements. Though I certainly respect those who like and agree with them. we are all individuals with freedom of thoughts.

Finally, on the topic of irrelevant things I just noticed during all this drama Janice had the time to get a new phone. She initially started with a Samsung Fold just like Baby Face. But now she uses a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip like Mi Yun. Can’t recall if Mi Yun also moved to this phone or if she always had it. While I get that the phone change is more in regards to PPL it would be nice to explain why said characters got a new phone. For instance, it would make sense if for instance her former phone got stolen by Eun Ha or her family members in obtaining some information stored on said phone or it got damaged by falling down or something along those lines. Does anyone know which episode the change happened. The last time that I can clearly recall seeing her with her former phone had to be the episode where Eun Ha dunked her head in water on the roof of the company. She had dropped her phone and Danny picked it up for her. After that I didn’t pay much attention to her phones until recently. Though I am certainly liking both smartphones. Each seem to have things that I like. The foldable one seems to give me a bigger screen. I just don’t seem to like how it gets thick when it is in it is folded form. Regardless the larger screen would probably allow me to enjoy my dramas on the move. The only other drawback that I have heard about it is that I can’t place any wired headphones in it as it doesn’t have a jack for it. this means that I would have to watch the show with just it subtitles or use a Bluetooth headset/earphones. The Z Flip is more compact but reminds me Nintendo’s Gameboy Advance that came out many years ago and one of my nephews had. I do like how we can use it in a partly folded state for using its camera. Again this is me totally getting of topic. So let’s move on to the actual drama itself. Who cares about what phone a person uses it isn’t like we are actually going to get one right

Now in regards to the actual drama.

Spoiler

Someone brought up Mi Yun’s actress previous drama where she had also kidnapped a child and ended up giving her body part to her child but couldn’t recall if it was because of an accident or because she committed suicide. If my drama memory is accurate the drama that you are thinking about is probably My Mysterious Personal Shopper. She ends up donating her heart to her biological daughter. As for her death it becomes a matter of perspective. The evil male lead got so frustrated that he was trying to shoot the mothers daughter. Can’t recall if the female lead tried to come infront of the second female lead to try and save her but the mother certainly stepped infront of the daughter/daughters to protect and right infront of the gun and thus ended up getting shot. So it was certainly an accident on the guy that shot her but it was intentional on her part since she wanted to protect what was precious to her. She probably knew that she wouldn’t have made it so one might consider her committing suicide. Though while we are on this topic the next drama as the same female lead from that drama. So we can be sure to see a lot of crying from her once again.

I think that my favourite scene from the latest episode had to be when Sera tells her mother that she better be nice to the daughter that she has left otherwise she would leave. This leaves Eun Ha flabbergasted only for Inchul to inform her that if Sera leaves then so will he. Score one for Sera.

Frankly I think that Eun Ha will deserve that the most. Her being left all alone by the end of the show will be the best punishment available to be her. One of her main issues is that she can get extremely possessive regardless of what the other person wants or needs. No wonder her first love ditched her. He realized that it just wasn’t worth it to be tied down to a crazy person like that. Frankly we know that if Inchul hadn’t blackmailed her into marrying him like that she would still be trying to get together with her first love regardless of the fact that he dumped her. We know this to be true due to the conversations that she had with Yoo Kyung in the beginning episodes. She was insistent that she would only marry the man that she loved and nobody else. Also that he would have no choice but to accept her in the end. One can only assume that she would have probably ended up resorting to threats and blackmails to get what she wanted. How happy she would have been remains to be seen. Though her possessiveness issue isn’t only limited to people but objects as well. She wanted that painting that she lost out to Mi Yun that even after it was sold she tried to locate the buyer in the hopes of them selling it to her. We also have the fact that she didn’t want to leave her home when Mi Yun tried to kick her out that she resorted to having Baby Face kidnapped and hold him hostage. Though in this case we might give her a slight slack. She did live in that house for a long time so it is understandable of why she got so attached to it. She probably had a lot of fond memories regarding it as well other things. Though as pointed out that can still be considered possessive and the way she went about to keep it. So she doesn’t get a pass from me.

Mi Yun disappearing like that. Not sure what she was thinking about but her leaving like that makes little to no sense. She didn’t want to be a burden on her kids due to her illness. She also didn’t want them to worry so she thinks that it is a great idea to just pack up and leave like that. Did she even bother to think that her disappearing like that is only going to get the kids more worried? If she wanted to step out of their lives she should have played it smarter. She should have waited for Danny and perhaps lied to him that she was okay and that she wanted to go to Canada on her own and that he should stay back and keep an eye on Janice etc.. This way she could have gone off the grid and the others wouldn’t be so worried till later on. She only got caught because drama doctors over here (dramas) haven’t heard of Doctor – Patient confidentiality and reported her condition to Danny even after she specifically told him not to do so. Had this been the real world he should prepare himself to get his license revoked and perhaps even sued. How lucky for him to be a drama doctor. Guess we should give her a pass since she is so unwell that she can’t think straight.

Eun Ha still isn’t apologetic for all that she has done so I have pretty much given up any kind of hope for her for the time being. even Inchul is finally waking up to her true nature and getting fed up. Sure he tries to defend her actions but I suspect that it is more out of habit and trying to show solidarity between a married couple and all. He atleast wants to apologize for his part in this entire fiasco so I still think that he can atleast be redeemed. It may be too late for an apology to work but atleast he did it unlike his wife who can’t seem to see what she did was wrong. Also she does need to apologize to both mothers. Problem is that her pride won’t allow her to do so which will in the end only make things harder for the other people involved. For instance, from the trailer or the next episode we can see that she is back to threatening people instead of taking with them civilly and trying to resolve the situation. Mi Yun on the other hand is willing to get on her knees and beg even though she is wrong. Atleast she is sincerer in her dealings than let’s say Eun Ha who can change her stance the moment things are in her favour.

Oh I just remembered how someone mentioned the lack of security at J Group and how Inchul and Eun Ha just barged into Janice’s office with hardly any resistance from security and all. I think that is true as well. if one observes the drama they will notice that no matter how large the company is they have one of those security gates that require a card pass which allows the workers to enter. This would imply that if any guest wants to show up they would be given Guest Passes that would allow them to enter. Even then security should ask who they have to meet before issuing them the pass. (better yet confirm from said department or person). But that might be a bit difficult so they get a sort of pass. But even then this security can also be easily bypassed. As pointed out only after they pass this checkpoint do they have access to the elevators. But if a person wants to avoid them they can easily take the stairways as was evidenced by Janice. She took them a few times when she was still suffering from her lift trauma. At this point we see that those stairs are outside of this security checkpoint. If the company knows that it has such a vulnerability they should either keep those doors locked, have a security guard posted over there or allow only those with a company card access to it (the lock can be similar to the entry gate access.). This would probably limit unauthorized users in some way. Though the more determined ones would still manage to find a way in.

At this point we have what about 4 episodes and I am still unsure how we are going to resolve some of the remaining issues. For instance, we still have the matter about J Thief and his plotting to take over the company. Not only that but he also hasn’t sincerely apologized to anybody that he has wronged. In other words, we need to get rid of him ASAP. Normally I would probably expect a team up where the good guys put aside their differences to fight a common enemy with their former enemies. Such as some other company shows up with the interest of taking over their company. At this point we come to realize that someone like J Thief really does have love for his company and its workers so they join hands with Baby Face to save it. Unfortunately, no other company has shown any kind of interest in taking over J Group so this can’t happen. Also for a team up to work the two sides need to be on the same page atleast this way they can eventually work their way to redemption. Again this isn’t happening even Eun Ha isn’t working with them so I have a hard time seeing anyone working well over here. The only thing that he actually seems to care about is his son Dori. So the only way that I can actually see him repent is if something were to happen to him. How that happens needs to be seen. For instance, Baby Face saves him from a Truck of Doom or is somehow saved by Dori from a Truck of Doom that was intended for him could be enough for J Thief to be snapped back into reality. Otherwise he is going to continue on the path that he is on. He probably needs to serve some time behind bars for the various things that he has done wrong.

As for Eun Ha I think that we can all agree that her being left all alone is the best form of punishment that she can receive and also losing all that she has gained so far such as her medical license. Unfortunately, I don’t think that the writer has enough guts to do that. I can probably see something along the lines that she may be left all alone for some time due to her behavior and unable to repent and ask people for forgiveness for how she has wronged them. Then she is going to get a guest who will ask them to either move in with them or they will ask to move in with her. Said person is going to be Janice. Eun Ha is going to be so shocked at this and ask her why she wants to do it. Janice’s reply is simply going to be because you are my mother. Eun Ha may wonder if Janice doesn’t hate her. Regardless Janice admitting her to be her mother might be enough since that is all she wants her daughter to do currently. As we saw in this last episode she asks Janice if she still won’t call them her parents. Janice simply apologizes before leaving. Frankly if we get such an ending I feel like Eun Ha will have obtained her lifelong dream and that she hasn’t been punished. Oh sure they will make her seem like a person to be pitied because she is all alone for some time before we get the time skip and Janice admitting her to her mother and all. But I feel that it still won’t be enough for all the people that she has hurt during her lifetime. She will be getting of easy in my opinion. But then again I should be used to such endings. Even though I don’t have to always like them.

Sera and Danny should perhaps form a club for members that have been rejected by their first loves or something to that extent. I guess I should probably expect them to be together at this point as well.

As for the Secretary she is the only person who still didn’t fall for Baby Face. Congratulations for holding out for so long. I just wish they gave a bit more of her life story as to why she is so loyal to Mi Yun and her family. For instance, we know that Danny is like that for two reasons. Firstly, he is in love with Janice and secondly he is extremely grateful for them taking him into their family and adopting him. So it makes sense for him to be on their side and go along with their plans. But we still have no idea for the secretary’s motivation. Was she wronged by one of the parties (J Thief or Eun Ha) and that is why she wants revenge on them. for instance, we could easily also have had the plot that she was the illegitimate of one the other members and she had been abandoned by them since they didn’t want to get caught. But that seems highly unlikely at this point. Would go into that but I think that it is unnecessary at this point. but it could have been a good motivator for her loyalty. Or like I mentioned she or her family could have been used for said family to get ahead in life such as her family invention could also have been stolen by J Thief or Eun Ha and as usual they didn’t get caught. We could also probably have a plot that one of her parents passed away due to Eun Ha’s carelessness during treatment. Unfortunately, we don’t have time to go through any such plots at this point.

Someone asked whether or not Mi Yun can be punished by law for stealing her friend’s identity for so long. Pretty sure that identity theft is a crime. Though it also depends what and how she was using said identity. For instance, let’s say that she was merely using it to protect herself due to her life being in danger then she probably could get a small amount of pass and perhaps it could be solved by fining her to some extent. As long as she wasn’t taking advantage of the identity to commit any kind of serious fraud that could hurt the actual person she could get away with using said identity to an extent. (regardless of whether or not her friend was dead or she had her permission to fake or borrow her identity). Unfortunately, we know that this isn’t the case. Mi Yun has amassed a large fortune. Again we have no idea how she got her hands on that. We know for a fact that she tried to locate her friend’s mother but was unable to do so. We also know from the little chats she had with Janice that they initially weren’t all that well of. Such as when they tried to secretly bake bread in their small place before getting caught or something to that extent. Yet even after all this we know that both Janice and Danny got proper education which probably didn’t come cheap even if they were placed in scholarship programs. Not only that but they each also had their own traumas to deal with and assuming that they had to be treated that to wouldn’t come cheap. So where in the nine hells did they amass their fortune. Can bring up a few more points but let’s leave it at this for the time being.

I still find it amusing that Baby Face still hasn’t realized that the shares are missing. Though I guess that I should give him a pass since his mother and wife just left the hospital after such a major surgery and all. Really hope that Mi Yun doesn’t die and survives the one year doctor’s prediction. Regardless I still think that it would be better if she can move in with Yoo Kyung and share Baby Face with her. This could be a win – win situation for both mothers as they could both share him without feeling guilty. It could also be a means of them taking care of her during the time when she is ill. This could also cause a stronger bond of friendship between the two mothers as well. which I frankly feel is much better than the relationship between Yoo Kyung and Eun Ha. This relationship is based more on what the other party needs and their gains especially Eun Ha. But the friendship between Mi Yun and Yoo Kyung is based on them bonding more over the things that they have in common even in the past. Such as their similar situation regarding their kids and how their husbands have similar jobs etc… So it is always nice to see them getting along well.

The one thing that I still don’t get is how Sera is so mad that Janice is getting Baby Face to the point that she almost always tries to point out that she (Janice) is terrible because she is the sister that stole her sisters man. To which I always want to point out that Baby Face isn’t someone’s property that they can claim like that. But even if that were true and I can perhaps even agree that sister stealing another’s sisters man may be wrong this still wouldn’t apply in this case. Janice and Baby Face were each other’s first love. Not only that but they may have parted ways but they still hadn’t gotten over each other. If anything that would still make him Janice’s man of her as Baby Face’s woman. Sera was the one trying to get into the middle. Granted she was initially unaware of it all. To be honest I think that Baby Face was the one who was really to blame. If he wasn’t over his first love he shouldn’t have accepted the families’ proposal. So I can understand her frustration and anger at this point. Also another point to note Janice and Baby Face were apparently promised to each other when they were still kids. Wasn’t it J Thief who mentioned the fact that if Janice didn’t go missing when she did then she would have ended up with Baby Face. Clearly that was Eun Ha trying to take advantage of her relationship with Yoo Kyung even back then. Heck she pretty much threatened her to go along with the marriage since it was a business arrangement instead of love etc.. (in regards to Sera and Yoo Kyung thinking to back down)

Speaking of marriage arrangements and all people have noticed how they are frustrated at Yoo Kyung for disapproving of Janice as his current wife and wants him to get a divorce. Not caring what he wants even though he is an adult and can and should make his own choices. While I do agree with that assessment I think that as a parent she isn’t completely wrong. She wants what is best for her family or in this case her son. No mother would want their child to suffer and let’s be honest ever since he got to know Janice things haven’t been going well for him. He hurt himself when he first met her and she disappeared. While looking for her he got himself involved in an accident. Now clearly that wasn’t either parties fault. Then after her return the first dramatic thing that happened was them falling of that roof like that. If it had been anyone else, it is highly unlikely that he would have risked his life like that. Fortunately, there was a rescue squad to cushion their fall. Then we had the time when Janice charged him for taking advantage of her at the hotel (when they broke up due to the fact that Eun Ha was blackmailing him to do so). People have brought up the fact that Mi Yun was the one pimping Janice that night so that they could have their revenge on his family. I always want to correct this part. Janice was the one that suggested doing this. Mi Yun was against this plan of action but eventually went along with it. should she have prevented it perhaps but like we can see with Baby Face the end choice is with the adults themselves. The parents can’t lock up their child in some basement till they agree to their requests (since child is now an adult and even if they were kid’s basement locking is harsh but one can tell that I am joking). Then we finally have him getting involved in an accident because she left the house due to the stunt that Janice pulled by bringing Dori to the company and revealing his relationship to J Thief. Making Janice indirectly involved. Oh wait let’s not forget how Janice tried to take both of their lives by throwing themselves into the river. She only got lucky that neither one died.

So it would be safe to assume that Yoo Kyung fears what Janice will try to pull next that would end up hurting Baby Face. It took some time for her to approve of her but then she goes ahead and pulls such a stunt again. Yes, Janice seems to be sincerer but so was she the last time. Yoo Kyung at this point can’t exactly trust Janice. It probably also doesn’t help that she is Eun Ha’s daughter who has been equally deceptive with the family and would have kept Baby Face’s secret till the end if she hadn’t gotten caught. So her motivation for not approving of Janice at this point is because she wants to prevent her son from getting hurt physically and emotionally which might happen in the future. She needs to realize that she can hold her son’s hand only for so long and he needs to face such things on his own and take responsibility for his actions. Yes, adults can be wiser due to them living longer and thus having more experience but at the same time they can’t know everything. Then again this family has been extremely naïve so it can be a problem.

Have to go for the time being. will be back later on to add more. So till then take care all of you and keep posting. Let’s hope that we get a decent ending.

@yamiyugi ~ regarding your question on the word: inshallah

Spoiler

2 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

Since we are still on Dori and her mother I want to bring up a slight mistranslation that the subbers got wrong. When she ends her call with Dori she tells him Inshallah which was translated as bye. Now I will admit that my Arabic isn’t as great and I am limited to knowing only a few words just like my Korean. I know that is embarrassing since I lived for a long time in the Middle East. Anyway from what I recall it shouldn’t translate any bye but more along the lines of God Willing/If God Pleases or something along the lines. Anyone over here know a better translation please let me know. Again nothing major.

am not a native speaker. just lived in that part of the world long ago like you. so you are right in that "inshallah" should have been translated as "God willing". "masallamah" is bye. I think in that particular conversation from what I recall, it made sense to me that she would end the conversation with "inshallah". so he asks if she can come over and she answers inshallah and cuts the call. now in English, that flow may sound odd but there's cultural context to using that phrase. basically, everything is uncertain and therefore nothing can be promised for sure. therefore the answer to any question about the future is "hopefully" -- thats what the phrase "inshallah" implies. the subbers might have gotten the two phrases mixed up or just assumed she said bye. masallamah literal translation is "may peace be with you" -- that makes total sense if you understand that various languages have that kind of meaning for bye. just for random etymology,  "goodbye" in english is shortened phrase of "God be with you" and "farewell" is shortened phrase of "fare ye well till we meet again". while goodbye is more indicative of everyday greeting and the feeling of "may you have peace and security as you go out to do your work", farewell was typically used for longer journeys where one is not sure if you will run into them again.

and I agree with you regarding yoo kyung; honestly, am enjoying her rather difficult manner as well. while this drama has long left the sphere of realism, I still appreciate that some of the characters like sera and yoo kyung are asking common sense questions so that it doesn't seem abrupt. like yoo kyung asked, would any mother accept someone who repeatedly puts their kid in physical danger? yea, she was depressed but she literally tried to kill him. yoo kyung has always put hae joon and his safety first. and sera's stubborn grudge of being annoyed with jenis amuses me and feels genuine. otherwise, the drama would feel really flat and it would seem like characters are randomly getting personality transplants and everyone is just magically forgiven which makes zero sense.

Why does Mi Yun always forget she has Danny as a her son too? She adopted him! Adoption is the same as blood, even better, right show?

I have thoughts re Eun Ha and her insecurities growing up as the less rich friend next to YK and the power YK’s mother had to crush EH’s dad, and how they twisted her into a grabby person desperate to make a safe life that she never got, but I need a nap. 

I think Janice is going to cut ties with Dr.Seo, but we are going to get a very weepy scene before that, next to the Han river.

I still can't get the part with the certificates. They can just file a lost certificate report which would not take half an hour, then Do-Ri's father gets it.

Can they stop the HJ romancing his wife scenes? Like getting her to sleep together and all. Your mom is dying and you have the mood for this? I dont blame the actors, just the editing part. HJ also didnt look too worried in some of the scenes where his mom was supposedly missing. Again, i think the emotions didn't match cos of the way it was edited. 

And i still cant get over the fact that Jenis forgt evy evil thing her real mom did to her and carrie. She only left the hse after finding out abt the liver. Haish! 

16 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

I’m gonna wait till Friday, because this is getting so ridiculous now...

I think you are right. How many more aren't kneeling for forgiveness?  

J thief usually plays this kind of role, I have seen him in many shows. I can't say I like his acting.  Just till the end of the week. 
 However, in comparison with VIP the last show that I had watched, this show can't disappoint me much. We can see EH getting her just desserts and being thoroughly repentant, Janice and HJ reconciling with YK, Carrie in the big corporation in the sky, J thief I hope gets hauled of the plane... all in all kumbaya.

3 hours ago, maribella said:

J thief usually plays this kind of role, I have seen him in many shows. I can't say I like his acting.

If he makes you despise him, then he's doing a great job and performing brilliantly. He did play Chairman Geum in Sister is Alive (great drama) who helped the main characters.

what difference does an apology make? if it is years later, does it make a difference? after all, an apology cannot undo the past right? here we see the power of an apology. yes, the past cannot be undone but the tone of the present and future changes. inchul finally apologizes and stops waiting for eun ha. must say the actor does a nice job of crying. it is interesting to see him acknowledge that he was basically destroyed by love. we often see love as this all encompassing good thing in dramas but here, it basically destroyed a man's conscience. his love for eun ha meant that he went along and hid her secrets even though he knew he was wrong. his love for eunha also meant that he was unable to apologize earlier. carrie acknowledges the real culprit as eunha but as he points out, staying silent can be just as harmful. and it seemed that after all the revenge, the apology was really what carrie needed to let go and move on. she also apologized to him and he told her that he had forgiven her. interestingly, she also needed that as she has been struggling with the weight of her actions. by telling her to take care of yoora, he acknowledges that time cannot be turned for either of them and jenis is hers.

both eunha and J thief are unwilling to apologize because they don't see the point as time cannot be turned back. however, there are slight differences in the attitude it seems. eunha is still arrogant and believes her actions are justified and good. she still thinks she did a favour to hae joon and she was the sole victim. J thief has no such qualms, knows he was wrong but can't be bothered to apologize as he just wants to survive. so it looks like jail for J thief?

it is interesting that yoo kyung would rather have carrie be the mother of jenis than eunha. so she really sees eunha as a bad evil influence. based on the preview, it looks like inchul gives eunha divorce papers and and jenis cuts ties for good. will sera also leave? so eunha has to experience loss in order to understand why her actions hurt so many people years ago.

Im guessing EH is going to be retarded after the accident. Maybe she will behave like a child or maybe becomes paralyzed. I mean something drastic has to happen for this drama to finish and everyone finds peace with one another..... I did mention before that some needs to die or lose their memory. Let's see.

On 3/25/2020 at 1:51 PM, chococarmela said:

If he makes you despise him, then he's doing a great job and performing brilliantly. He did play Chairman Geum in Sister is Alive (great drama) who helped the main characters.

No I don't despise him, the character has not done much in the last few episodes. I deliberately skipped the earlier ones. 
His acting here is buffoonish. Not quite in line with a corporate man image.

Spoiler

Oh man, after EH says sorry to Carrie, she also says sorry to EH. Haiz. Yeah it sounds stupid but I guess after all the richard simmons, hurt, pain and tears you went through and also knowing that you are going to die soon, you just wanna make peace and let go of all the hatred. 

I knew it. They just dumped danny and sera together in the last eps. Grrrr... He did see how evil she was to his loved ones. They shld nt hv rushed this. 

Edit

Haven watched the last 2 eps w subs bt im guessing this will be the ending. 

Carrie will take her last breath at the river where her late husband is with Jenis and HJ by her side. Very sad. 

Archived