[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

On 6/8/2020 at 10:31 PM, Katsuragi said:

@the girl who!the expectation of her then-husband with her miscarriage. Even the gossip over NH's divorce among the ajumma in the supermarket feels so real because that's what they do. Divorce is still much a social stigma in Asian societies, and children's divorce is certainly a mark of shame for their parents.

The prospects of remarrying gets even harder if the other family is so conservative.

From what I've seen in most Kdrama, marrying a divorcee is a no-no. Throw some kids into the mix and it becomes almost impossible.

Edited by Kitty_Litter
  • Like 1

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/onceagain/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0420-01-170861,list,none,1,0

45-46회 미리보기 (Preview, translated):

정록과의 사이를 묻는 질문에 솔직하게 답하는 나희. 규진은 그런 나희의 연애 카운슬러까지 자처하며 연애를 돕는 듯 보이고. 합격의 기쁨을 나눠야 할 재석과 멀어진 다희는 고민 끝에 감사의 인사를 전하러 재석의 병원으로 찾아간다. 
용주시장 총무로 당선된 초연! 부지런히 상인회 업무를 처리하며 영달에게 슬쩍 비밀스런 부탁을 하는데...

Na-Hee responds honestly when asked about her relationship with Jeong-Rok. Gyu-Jin appoints himself as her "love counselor" and seems like he's helping her with her love life.

Da-Hee, having become distant from Jae-Seok, after much worry, goes to his hospital to thank him for his help for passing the test.

Cho-Yeon is elected as manager of YongJu Market. She busily takes care of the Merchants' Association business, and asks Yeong-Dal for a secretive favor...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

43 minutes ago, chickfactor said:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/onceagain/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0420-01-170861,list,none,1,0

45-46회 미리보기 (Preview, translated):

정록과의 사이를 묻는 질문에 솔직하게 답하는 나희. 규진은 그런 나희의 연애 카운슬러까지 자처하며 연애를 돕는 듯 보이고. 합격의 기쁨을 나눠야 할 재석과 멀어진 다희는 고민 끝에 감사의 인사를 전하러 재석의 병원으로 찾아간다. 
용주시장 총무로 당선된 초연! 부지런히 상인회 업무를 처리하며 영달에게 슬쩍 비밀스런 부탁을 하는데...

Na-Hee responds honestly when asked about her relationship with Jeong-Rok. Gyu-Jin appoints himself as her "love counselor" and seems like he's helping her with her love life.

Da-Hee, having become distant from Jae-Seok, after much worry, goes to his hospital to thank him for his help.

Cho-Yeon is elected as manager of YongJu Market. She busily takes care of the Merchants' Association business, and asks Yeong-Dal for a secretive favor...

Love counselor ???How ironic LOL

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, jelly said:

LMJ looks so beautiful in this show compared to Once Again.

I have always found Lee Min Jung to be very pretty ever since I first saw her in Come Back Mister. She has very beautiful features most importantly her eyes and sharp ,pointed nose.

I still have to finish Smile You, but she looks awesome as always.

She looks extra pretty without those bangs as her forehead needs to be shown off.

As for Once Again, I prefer it when she is not wearing her specs.. I can't believe she is 38 years old.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, sal2 said:

Stills for tomorrow episode :) looks like DH is totally hammered after drinking and wonder what brother are talking about after girls left.

YES!! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode :wub: Maybe she got drunk because Jaesuk ignoring her already or maybe theex came to see her again and said something hurtful again :angry: I also can't wait Daehee will be enrolling to university and meet few new guys that would Jaesuk explode of jealousy

go go go #Jaehee Fighting!!! I believe many viewers are into this couple Writernim please extend more screentime for this Sadon Couple and show us more stills for this 2 can you make them get married but  not in the end of the drama maybe episode 60, 65, 70 :D

• Like 3

If Jaesuk really want to wins Daehee's love he should understand where she is coming from.  she came from failed relationship also daehee knows that both parents wont agree with their relationship just incase they became 1. She didn't finish her studies. There's a lot of things that would make Daehee think that Jaesuk doesn't desrve her. Why don't he go visit her in there house pay respect if his intentions are Good and CleaN, Be a Gentleman :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

If Jaesuk really want to wins Daehee's love he should understand where she is coming from.  she came from failed relationship also daehee knows that both parents wont agree with their relationship just incase they became 1. She didn't finish her studies. There's a lot of things that would make Daehee think that Jaesuk doesn't desrve her. Why don't he go visit her in there house pay respect if his intentions are Good and CleaN, Be a Gentleman :sweatingbullets:

Dun worry.. i think a few more eps to make JS suffer a bit will be fun

In the past (from earlier eps), i think he had ways too easy with women

• Like 3

Other than JS & DH's pairing, i like HY & JH boy's interaction the most

JH is such a sweet boy

whenever seeing him being bullied like that, my blood boil :sweatingbullets:

:joy: and the scene where the Dad got reprimanded by GH & the guys was so funny & entertaining

• Like 3

NH and Director officialy dating now.

Wow haha

This writter did a great job :)))))

And the painful one is 

Dahee give a present for jaesuk for helping her study and told him she pass the exam.

But jaesuk really keep the distance and accept the present and deny her asking him to dinner.

And then gyu jin meet dahee but he is wearing The t shirt dahee give to jaesuk.

Damn thats hurt

Oh we also got some banter bickering between gyujin and nahee when they are together for children health examination. Also nahee i think asking gyujin about datkng advice 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

i think for me the best part of this clip is Jaesuk and Haehee part i love this 2 they are the cutest.  I hope writernim will put more kiss and makeup scene for the couple, i want to see jaesuk fall deeply for Daehee than the other way around because he is a playboy and daehee is such a sweet girl :wub:

6 hours ago, mjmartinez said:

looks like DH is already showing her true feelings for JS (she's really frustrated) :joy:

I hope they reconcile soon, i really hate seeing them like this 

Hide contents

I want Daehee to avoid Jaesuk for the meantime Jaesuk is the first one to avoid Daehee, Daehee's reaction is natural with Jaesuk admitting he likes her. Then Jaesuk will be the one who surreneder again to Daehee this time he will more vocal and open to everybody that he likes Daehee :wub:

• Like 6

In preview what tis Jaesuk said to his mom its seems that he told him he is not seeing the girl anymore. i hope he does not tell his mom that he is willing to meet up who ever she wants him to date? Don't tell me it woould be Lee Sung Kyung? Now im hating  :angry: Jaesuk for being so cold to Daehee, he should have understand her better with their situation they are former in laws. Writernim can u make Daehee have another suitor in the university she is enrolling @ i want Jaesuk to suffer abit in winning Daehee back :confused:

• Like 6

At first I was a bit hesitant about this drama but the writers have surprised me. Na hee's strong character is showing its softer undertones and we are beginning to see her thought process and softer exterior rather than just her coldness. 

I am loving the side stories of the other sisters. Ga hee and Hyo Shin didn't seem like they could work for me at the start but I'm seeing that they are a good match now especially with the writers showing that Hyo Shin has a greater maturity than people his age and Ga Hee is immature but has her own issues to contend with. They supplement each other with her providing the youth that he should be having at his age and him providing the maturity she should be having at hers. They're good fits for one another. 

Loving the cute puppy love with Da Hee and Jae Suk...just waiting for the writers to throw his mother and her mother in there to mess everything up once the ball starts rolling. Also wondering whether Jae Suk will have competition or whether Da Hee will. Hmmm lee sung kyung as a cameo might shake things up.

• Like 10