[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

36 minutes ago, Elle R said:

btw, my favorite kissing scene between HB and SYJ is the hospital kiss scene. 1) I think it was meant to be soft and tender 2) The gentle touch of lips is borderline hot as they are essentially breathing in each other 3) they produced some of the most intimate and beautiful bts photos by the photographer. 

My favourite is the last scene with the drone shot of just the two of them alone on the slope. The tenderness and spontaneity gave me shivers.

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, Nims_n_Yoda said:

My favourite is the last scene with the drone shot of just the two of them alone on the slope. The tenderness and spontaneity gave me shivers

Me too!!! It feels so natural, spontaneous and just beautiful :wub:. It’s showed from afar but despite been watched from a long distance (from a drone take)... it leaves you sighing and smiling, perfect ad libbed for the last scene in CLOY!  

While watching it for the first time, I actually hold my breath, said “AWWWW” and started giggling!!! :heart: 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Spoiler

ElleR: At airport, stars would pose alone when they wear sponsored items; they are accompanied by their managers. It’s actually not common for 2 stars (especially a male and a female) to be seen together (unless they go in a group).  Nowadays, we have to confirm whether the pics/videos are real by checking their sources. Many fans/shippers edit pics/videos by putting their biases together - misleading others to believe their ship is true.  I have seen many fake YouTube videos claiming YeJin confirmed being in a relationship with a previous co-star. 

Ella Chen shows off unorthodox workout routine while watching K-drama Crash Landing On You.  (So Cute!)

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/ella-chen-shows-unorthodox-workout-routine-while-watching-k-drama-crash-landing-you

#JOM GO: Top 5 Crash Landing On You film locations

https://www.nst.com.my/lifestyle/jom/2020/03/571601/jom-go-top-5-crash-landing-you-film-locations

Crash Landing on You – Bollywood meets South Korea

https://dailytimes.com.pk/570443/crash-landing-on-you-bollywood-meets-south-korea/

————

https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/357852/crash-landing-on-you-has-descended-into-our-hearts/

‘Crash Landing on You’ has descended into our hearts

By Ruth L. Navarra | Philippine Daily Inquirer | February 23, 2020

292E6824-2E4C-4F96-9702-980D4651D60D.jpg

Love conquers everything in the drama “Crash Landing on You.” —PHOTOS BY NETFLIX

Editor’s note: This article contains spoilers. Do not read if you have not seen the drama, yet!!!

Love knows no borders and it takes literal meaning in the drama “Crash Landing on You.” The drama that has captured the attention of viewers and maintained it for nine weeks came to a conclusion on Valentine’s weekend.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are the main leads of this drama. Their characters as Captain Ri Jeong-hyuk and Yoon Se-ri are now collectively known as Ri-Ri couple.

Director Lee Jeong-hyo said that the drama is a fantasy, especially since it is set in North Korea. It is, indeed, a fantasy. A fantasy that everybody bought and wished so hard to be real. But there were plenty of realistic elements that kept it from being completely unbelievable.

The men of Ri Jeong-hyuk were often shown as a comic relief, especially when they were in Seoul. They bring comfort to Se-ri and the audience, too. They have plenty of qualities that make them so much more than that.

Pyo Chi-soo (Yang Kyung-won), Kim Joo-muk (Yoo Su-bin), Geum Eun-dong (Tang Jun-sang), Park Kwang-beom (Lee Shin-young) and Jeong Man-bok (Kim Young-min) were quite simplistic with their wants when they were given so much wealth in the form of Se-ri’s credit card.

Their humble background showing that all they need to be happy is a warm meal, good company and, yes maybe, an internet connection and K-drama. They were loyal to Captain Ri until the very end, even when it meant losing their own lives.

Perhaps, one of their most admirable traits is their patriotism. In their final scene, they could be seen eating boiled potatoes while remembering their short escapade in Seoul. They turned away the temptation to live a comfortable life of having constant electricity, hot water for shower and french fries to return to their homeland.

The women in Captain Ri’s village made the drama relatable. Na Wool-sok (Kim Sun-young), Ma Yeong-ae (Kim Jung-nan), Hyeon Myeong-soon (Jang So-yeon) and Yang Ok-geum (Cha Chung-hwa) are the homemakers, mothers and friends that you will meet anywhere in the world.

Their arc in the drama developed beautifully as they shifted from the annoying, nosy and petty neighbors to the loyal, loving and brave friends. They turned out to be the kind of people you want to be on your side when you are at your darkest moment.

A87CE7A3-318F-4E58-AA5E-DF813CC39567.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin holding Inquirer Guyito plush dolls

Parent’s love

One of the understated loves portrayed in this drama is that of the parents.

It has a typical Asian scenario. You have the women in Captain Ri’s village brazenly boasting about their children’s academic achievements.

Then there is also the complicated relationship of Se-ri with her mother. Se-ri is a mistress’ daughter, but she grew up only knowing the wife of her father. Thus, she showered her with love even when her mother did her best to turn it away.

In the end, a child’s love proved to be stronger. Her mother realized that all the walls she put up against Se-ri have already gone down. What was left is a love so unconditional that she punished her own son for hurting her daughter.

Compared to her, Captain Ri seemed to lead a happier childhood. His parents supported him when he went abroad to study piano. Things only started to become difficult when his brother was murdered.

His mother used all the power she had over her husband to keep him safe. His father, a high-ranking official and apparently a skilled tactician, used all the clout he has to do just that.

And finally, Seo Dan’s mother wins as the mom we all want to have. She started out as the nag, but ended up showing that she really, really just wants the best for her. Her shining moment came in one short scene.

“We’re here to cry with you. We can listen to you. And we can go through all the hard times with you,” she tells a heartbroken Dan. The woman refused to be helpless in her daughter’s irreversible and tragic situation.

Selfless love

It’s rare that the love story of the supporting characters could hold as much value as the main one. But it’s not impossible. We’ve seen this in dramas such as “Fight for my Way” with the characters of Ahn Jae-hong and Song Ha-yoon.

We see it in this one. The audience were invested with the relationship of Gu Seung-joon (Kim Jung-hyun) and Seo Dan (Seo Ji-hye) as they were with the Ri-Ri couple.

Seung-joon got the redemption he did not know he needed in the form of Dan. He thought he had nothing to lose. His character was motivated by revenge. He was tough but he lived a coward’s life.

In the dark, his love for Dan shone brilliantly. It was in the way he covered her eyes from the sunshine that seeped through the window. She was the only one he never lied to. He gave up his life to protect hers.

He changed her life. He made it so that she could forget about Captain Ri. He showed her how wonderful it is to be loved.

So you can almost hear hearts breaking as we watched Dan hug a velvet coat he wore for her. There was desperation as she smelled his scent, knowing that he would never appear in front of her.

Love without borders

It was never about if Se-ri loved Captain Ri and vice versa. It has always been about how they can be together despite the tension between North and South Korea.

When Super K went to Seoul last year, director Lee Jeong-hyo cryptically said that Switzerland is special for both characters. We initially assumed that it was the past that made it special. We never realized that it holds the final twist to the drama.

Their time spent together had limitations. But we know that it’s better than nothing. The Ri-Ri couple sacrificed everything to show their love for each other.

“Crash Landing on You” has conquered the ratings, too. It is now the second highest rated cable drama, next to “Sky Castle.” It overtook heavyweights such as “Reply 1988” and “Goblin”.

It’s going to be hard to move on from this one.

Binge-watch “Crash Landing on You” on Netflix.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, rosy said:

JHI seemed to have a crush on SYJ & also sent a coffee truck to CLOY filming location, but SYJ just considers him like a little brother. 

HB said that he watched SITR, so it means that HB had to see many sweet kiss & bed scenes of SYJ & JHI in the drama. Not sure if JHI made HB a bit jealous, but healthy jealously seem to make a relationship more interesting. 

@rosy Yes I think so too. In one of the press con, when SYJ asked JHI if he has a crush on her, JHI said that his heart always flutters when he is around her.   Maybe HB had seen those press cons and the drama. He had to find out more about his potential "rival" so he had to chat with him to make sure of JHI's feelings LOL.

In TN promos, HB brows furrowed and his eyes became narrowed when KNG's name was mentioned. Another time his expression became serious when other co-stars name were mentioned when discussing about SYJ and her chemistry between them. Maybe deep down he is a jealous guy?

@Chewy Hoe I was thinking the same. If there is nothing between them then they should just go to the airport together. There's no need to act cold and act like strangers. They're supposed to be super close as they have met up for groceries shopping in the States before. There's nothing to hide if there's nothing going on.

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

38 minutes ago, Yanny62 said:

@rosy Yes I think so too. In one of the press con, when SYJ asked JHI if he has a crush on her, JHI said that his heart always flutters when he is around her.   Maybe HB had seen those press cons and the drama. He had to find out more about his potential "rival" so he had to chat with him to make sure of JHI's feelings LOL.

In TN promos, HB brows furrowed and his eyes became narrowed when KNG's name was mentioned. Another time his expression became serious when other co-stars name were mentioned when discussing about SYJ and her chemistry between them. Maybe deep down he is a jealous guy?

@Chewy Hoe I was thinking the same. If there is nothing between them then they should just go to the airport together. There's no need to act cold and act like strangers. They're supposed to be super close as they have met up for groceries shopping in the States before. There's nothing to hide if there's nothing going on.

Omg I noticed HB’s facial expression too when KNG’s name was mentioned. Haha!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

About Binjin's airport video for their Mongolia trip, I also found this comment on youtube :

This video missed the first part when Ye Jin's white car was also there. Her manager saw the paparazzi so they decided to move and later Hyun Bin and Ye Jin pretended that they come at different times LOL.

I guess fans who were at the airport that day saw what happened before media starting filming them. They managed to escape the media for their first overseas filming in Switzerland but not this trip. 

• Like 19

I am no techie and couldnt insert the images so Ill just share my tweet this morning:grimace:The ashmatt pic made my day! For those who arent aware of the couple ashmatt, theyre a famous couple in the Philippines. Just the way he looks at his wife reminded me of how HB looks at SYJ :blush:Happy morning :heart:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

At 2:23 watch for HB’s reaction when the MC mentioned the names of the actors ( inc Kim Nam Gil) who worked with SYJ. Loverboy is not happy hahaha. We were all thinking about this vid I guess. Great shoppers think alike. 

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

This is old one but I really want their next drama together (if any) be something like this, like Negotiation + more melo. He's a badass gangster boss and she's police woman/ daughter of high level politician, falling in love with each other :wub: Looking at HB & SJY's eyes at 2:40 omg that's another level of chemistry.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Good morning shoppers!

I think it is just not us who are thirsty (dying more likely:D) for new Binjin content... It seems to include the K entertainment industry too:rolleyes:

I salute Binjin for their ability to keep everything under total wraps and not be pressured to appear for post CLOY interviews. Instead their co stars are given the opportunities to shine, and we are ok with that, right?

Let's respect & protect their privacy and keep the faith that this ship shall sail!

#ingrocerywetrust

:heart: to all

• Like 17
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

About Binjin's airport video for their Mongolia trip, I also found this comment on youtube :

This video missed the first part when Ye Jin's white car was also there. Her manager saw the paparazzi so they decided to move and later Hyun Bin and Ye Jin pretended that they come at different times LOL.

I guess fans who were at the airport that day saw what happened before media starting filming them. They managed to escape the media for their first overseas filming in Switzerland but not this trip. 

I am silent lurker who check in here 3 times a day, just how I have my meals ...that is how desperate I am to see them together.

I just found out that this might be true! Analysing the youtube video 

the assistant on 0:22 Greeting hyunbin was the same guy that was with shj in the check-in counter.

jaeballl....please just get married and give birth to beautiful k-industries royalties! And stay in love & married 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Siti Masithah said:

Honestly, I am married and so used to french kiss, but this always send butterflies to my stomach, EVERY TIME! especially when HB was reciprocating SYJ's tongue by shoving his into her mouth....man....#hot

I'm sorry I don't wanna sound indecent or something but I keep seeing about the "french kiss" in CLOY. In what particular scene was that?  :tounge_xd:

• LOL 4

25 minutes ago, Ttalgi~ said:

I'm sorry I don't wanna sound indecent or something but I keep seeing about the "french kiss" in CLOY. In what particular scene was that?  :tounge_xd:

It's on episode 16 near the end at the paragliding reunion the French kiss :kiss_wink:

• Like 1