[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I saw the video and was concerned about what happened at LAX when BinJin were busy callings, and fans flocked to them. I think we all learn to respect people from that incident.

Seeing this incident, I highly appreciate BinJin because they can be calm and communicate with each other.
I think their plan to go out without a bodyguard is excellent because they can build a strong partnership as a couple.

A couple's relationship will be stronger if they communicate well, need each other, and support each other.

I hope and pray to hear another good news from them :hooray2:

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, puan iryantie said:

I saw the video and was concerned about what happened at LAX when BinJin were busy callings, and fans flocked to them. I think we all learn to respect people from that incident.

Seeing this incident, I highly appreciate BinJin because they can be calm and communicate with each other.
I think their plan to go out without a bodyguard is excellent because they can build a strong partnership as a couple.

A couple's relationship will be stronger if they communicate well, need each other, and support each other.

I hope and pray to hear another good news from them :hooray2:

I totally agree with you. The other day someone spotted them on a parking lot to a Golf Club they took a video of them and Hyun Bin avoiding them. I read somewhere telling that they are rude but I think from LAX and from Golf Club parking lot it isn’t rude action for me because they are just careful that people are getting nearer to them especially they are famous overseas and you know Asians are bullied by some Americans they might not know that maybe later a stranger nearer to them is not a BinJin fan. We do not know if that person is a stranger or an American who hates Asians that they might harm them or harassed them. That’s why they should be careful in their surroundings.

Yesterday someone saw them in Santa Monica I think? But I don’t know if the person took down the post already?

I hope they are okay enjoying their honeymoon and we will hear a good news to them. For now let’s wait and going back how they all got started.:fullofhearts: