[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Finally wedding photos of BinJin are out!:issohappy:

During BinJin honeymoon are they going to follow their friends Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung to cheer the Lee2 Couple on golf competition? Or are they going to meet up in US and play golf?:please:

• Like 1

[BinJin/HyunSon Couple :heart: | Departed Going To LA]:

I'm just a bit of curious. During their honeymoon is it possible they going to meet their Couple Friends to support and cheer Byung Hun and Min Jung who fly to US the other day for golf tournament? And also is there a chance Ye Jin will meet the Cross Movie Director in US? Just a little bit curious though.

[The Newlyweds Are Top Trending On Twitter]:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I love binjin couple. Today, I am a bit sad to see they are not sweet to each other as newly weds. Like not coming together to airport and then look a bit cold even when walking together. Why care other people if you are in love? I just hope i am worrying unnecessarily without knowing their intention. I pray what i think about them today is wrong. I wish they are happily married ever after and growing old together with thier childern.

Edited by May Thu San
  • Like 1
  • Unamused 2

IFirst off I am excited that BinJin are coming to Los Angeles.  My bet is they will make their way south and end up at either Newport Beach :), Carlsbad or at Torrey Pines in San Diego.  Common item with these three places is world class Golf.  Just looked and their plane has landed in LA at 2:35 pm and I for one am very happy for the two.  Let’s hope they have a great trip, do not get hounded by people/fans and hope they had so much fun that they come back more often.  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, May Thu San said:

I love binjin couple. Today, I am a bit sad to see they are not sweet to each other as newly weds. Like not coming together to airport and then look a bit cold even when walking together. Why care other people if you are in love? I just hope i am worrying unnecessarily without knowing their intention. I pray what i think about them today is wrong. I wish they are happily married ever after and growing old together with thier childern.

I do not think you have to worry. AT ALL!

• Like 8

7 hours ago, May Thu San said:

I think we should not worry about them not showing handholding because you know they follow airport safety protocol. If you could just remember last week Ye Jin’s Cinderella friend and the Actor Husband when they arrived at ICN Airport flying to US for Golf Tournament they didn’t holdhands. They just walk together like what we see with BinJin Couple. Even here in my country when you were going to a local airport you need to distance ourselves with our company because it might caught us by the security even if we are already in alert level 1 you need to be aware on the virus.  I think BinJin followed the airport safety protocols. Even a friends of mine who came from US  and a couple friends from Canada who will held their wedding here in our country they remind me if happens I am with someone especially my love once do not be closed or holdhands when you were at airport because we never know that he or she is a courier of covid virus and me as well. That’s why I understand why BinJin not holding hands in public. They are already old to make the PDA and remember it’s still have covid. I rest my case here and I moved on to hear the good news about them enjoying their honeymoon. And we will hear a good news that Baby Kim is arriving soon and we will be enjoying the moment like a crazy people around the world. As for the moment let’s pray and that what we pray for them  from the very start will last to forever and you know anti’s are existing again about them not showing us handholdings in public. Let’s Love Love Love and Boom Boom Boom!:fullofhearts:

[BinJin/HyunSon Couple :heart: | Safely Arrived In US]:

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, KimDdalgi said:

I think we should not worry about them not showing handholding because you know they follow airport safety protocol. If you could just remember last week Ye Jin’s Cinderella friend and the Actor Husband when they arrived at ICN Airport flying to US for Golf Tournament they didn’t holdhands. They just walk together like what we see with BinJin Couple. Even here in my country when you were going to a local airport you need to distance ourselves with our company because it might caught us by the security even if we are already in alert level 1 you need to be aware on the virus.  I think BinJin followed the airport safety protocols. Even a friends of mine who came from US  and a couple friends from Canada who will held their wedding here in our country they remind me if happens I am with someone especially my love once do not be closed or holdhands when you were at airport because we never know that he or she is a courier of covid virus and me as well. That’s why I understand why BinJin not holding hands in public. They are already old to make the PDA and remember it’s still have covid. I rest my case here and I moved on to hear the good news about them enjoying their honeymoon. And we will hear a good news that Baby Kim is arriving soon and we will be enjoying the moment like a crazy people around the world. As for the moment let’s pray and that what we pray for them  from the very start will last to forever and you know anti’s are existing again about them not showing us handholdings in public. Let’s Love Love Love and Boom Boom Boom!:fullofhearts:

I agree. I don't think it's something to worry about. Heck, I barely hold hands with my husband when we're out LOL. 

• Like 6