[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Whats even more interesting is that they were there till the end.  Several have been looking at the game to identify the couple even though they do not like BB.  Too funny.  Here is the best part in that they must be comfortable in New York because they went to a wide open packed arena to watch the playoff game.  They might have gotten notice a bit and then put on their mask but again they were in a very crowded place and the game was in front of a national audience and your seated within the first three rows.  For a period of time they did not have a mask.  Bin look like he was a kid in a candy shop.  Big smile on my face for sure.  I think this means that they will be coming back to the states together more often.  Win for us if this happens.

• Like 4

Funny it I saw like the camera spotted them and she bent because she noted the camera was fixed on them. Being in the 3rd row in a playoff game will do that.  Also noted that the white towel on Bin shoulder was given to him by a player or team representative.  Have not seen the actual exchange so hopefully we will learn more.  How fun to have your new spouse there at the game.  Almost a trade of basketball for the Hamilton show.  :)  Initially I thought New York was a trip for a bit of business, greetings, maybe fashions, etc, but it looked it was for fun and foods.

Hawaii might be only for quick stop over or maybe for a day or two.  I am surprised we have not heard more about the golfing other then LA I still trying to identify the golf course.  Must be private course with non disclosure agreements for reciprocal play. 

• Like 1