[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Sharing happiness through photos is fun because many people like it, but the many pictures of their honeymoon circulating sometimes make me worried that they are careful to appear together anymore (remember HB keeps checking the news about them), especially if the photos they were taken from the front at close range.

It would be wiser if the OP met BinJin not to take their face from the front, except for their permission. 
OP shared photos/videos, and the media profited by writing news from pictures/videos, whereas OP was under fire from many fans.

For me, photos from behind and far are enough fun.

But wouldn't it be nice if all the photos/videos the OP shared after they returned to SK so that now they can be free to walk around holding hands or lovey-dovey. 
Like their wedding video, which was shared after the wedding, our happiness continued for weeks.

• Like 3

Lots of similarities with their swings.  His is very smooth and powers thru the ball.  Hers is in great form to maximize her power in her petite size.  Both look great.   Look at the ending  of the shot were they end at the same height location.   Should of had her on the commercial.  He is a pretty low handicapper based on swing although have not seen his short game.  Have seen SJH putting stroke on what she has shared and her line for the shot is good.  Hard to tell pace as the few seemed strong.   Hope they are having fun playing some great courses.  I loved bringing my clubs when I traveled to fun courses especially if they were highlight courses.  You always wanted to give your best at these bucket list courses.

• Like 1