[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

YJ IG update with her SUNDAY DINNER

MASTER CHEF SON enjoying her home cook soy sauce chicken & yejinhandmade sandwiches for dinner! *nom**nom*
 AHEMMM ONLY TWO sandwiches and a bigger portion on left :wub:

Haha HB is so well fed from

Dumplings to Hot pot to Chicken & Sandwiches.

E48-B200-E-8-DBE-4453-B2-CF-71-E6-A257-F

3-D0-EF895-B58-B-4-F74-BA2-E-34-C84-F503

“Homemade sandwich
Soy sauce chicken “

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ535erHkN3/?utm_medium=copy_link

F0-C12-C99-3737-4812-BC73-2-E451-B15-F37

Haha its as clear as day screaming GURI PENTHOUSE!!!  It was so obvious to see Dumpling dish on white countertop vs tonite dinner on grey countertop :lol:

Spoiler

AHEM, YJ yummy dishes were put on GREY countertop

E48-B200-E-8-DBE-4453-B2-CF-71-E6-A257-F

3-D0-EF895-B58-B-4-F74-BA2-E-34-C84-F503

Guri Penthouse countertop is GREY!!!

A927-BD08-4-A02-4-F29-8-E4-A-8706674947-

4-EB29-BEE-4-B5-E-4973-9-CC0-9078-EA2-C4

Yejin Samsung-dong house countertop is WHITE!!

F915-AA7-F-C525-4-E69-9-E37-1-FAA2-DD960

Obviously, the Dumplings were made in her Samsung-dong house!!

B514-E372-614-E-4-B6-C-BC9-D-77-B5447995

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, Cream_Moki said:

Guri penthouse = HB's house?

Yes Pedo Ville aka Guri Penthouse  = HB House bought last year in June 5, the day when BinJin attended Baeksang 56th.

6 hours ago, Binjin4everandever said:

What's the real translation of Yejin's caption in english on her instagram recent post?? Is she sad coz sunday is gonna end?? Or she is sad this sunday?? 

YJ IG caption 아쉬운 일요일의 끝을 잡고 ..

goggle translated:

Holding onto the end of a sad (disappointing) Sunday..

I will think that YJ is sad that Sunday is ending; reluctantly grabbing Sunday last few hours; 

like how all of us feels on our Sunday and those Monday bluesss.  Haiz!

She is definitely not having a sad Sunday but happily preparing her home cook dinner in Guri Penthouse with good person and Kitty by her side :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

@Binjin4everandever haha yeap my IG translate is “holding the end of an easy Sunday” which is diff fm google translate.

But what impt to us is our YJ is very happy with her life and her good person loves and pamper her alot ;).  They spend quality time together golfing, eating and alot more even when HB was busy filming CA2 past few months.  They are glowing looking happy & contented in all their photos.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Binjin4everandever said:

Oh I see. It's really hard to know the real meaning of the post because of different translations. My instagram has different translation though. Anyways, what is important that they could spent quality time together. 

It means : " I'm sorry to end this Sunday."

To me, it seems that she enjoys the day so much that she feels sorry when it ends. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

20 hours ago, Bin-Jin said:

IG translate is “holding the end of an easy Sunday” which is diff fm google translate.

IG translation and Google Translate sometimes aren't accurate but I go with @sopshek2 translation. I've asked my English Teacher friend who knows how to speak and write Korean Hangul if Son Ye Jin caption is the same as how @sopshek2 translate it, then she said it's close to that but she has the other way of tranlation "At the end of a sad Sunday" or "The end of a Sunday is not good" or "The end of Sunday is bad" or "The day didn't end well" or "Today didn't end well" or "Sunday didn't end well" or "The day didn't seem to end well" or  "Sunday didn't seem to end well". And my friend said it's a self expression when you've not satisfied when your done on your house choirs or when done home activities but atleast you've done things perfectly. 

20 hours ago, sopshek2 said:

It means : " I'm sorry to end this Sunday."

For my own translation since I don't know how to speak and write Korean Hangul. This is my own translation and what I've understand on her update: Finally she's done cooking her/their meal for Sunday dinner. Maybe she's cooking for a long hours from yesterday and after the long hours of preparing and cooking their meal finally she's done making her/their dinner. And maybe Sunday seems didn't end well for her but atleast she made a dinner meals for her/them on Sunday dinner night.(just my random thoughts that the dinner was to celebrate with the love of her life Hyun Bin for his 18th Anniversary in KEnt Industry).:mrgreen:

Our Queen is trending again. She's not only Hyun Bin's Queen, Chungmuro Queen, Hallyu Queen, Melodrama Queen, Queen of Chemistry, Sold Out Queen, Queen of Mandu/Dumpling making, Queen of making Dishes, Queen of Happy Pill, Best Partner Queen and Queen of Fur Best Mama but she's also a Trending Queen. What else we could name her? Only Son Ye Jin!:fullofhearts: 

What a nice cake for Hyun Bin's Debut for 18th Anniversary in KEnt Industry. Just like her Best Partner's from last year cake.:fullofhearts:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/5/2021 at 1:52 AM, Bin-Jin said:

goggle translated:

Holding onto the end of a sad (disappointing) Sunday..

I will think that YJ is sad that Sunday is ending; reluctantly grabbing Sunday last few hours; 

like how all of us feels on our Sunday and those Monday bluesss.  Haiz!

She is definitely not having a sad Sunday but happily preparing her home cook dinner in Guri Penthouse with good person and Kitty by her side :)

@KimDdalgi

Thanks for checking with your friend and so her interpretation is almost the same as what I interpreted earlier “YJ is sad that Sunday is ending; reluctantly grabbing Sunday last few hours”  

I asked my korean colleague (coincidentally she is also KIM :lol:) last nite coz both google & papago translation are so off vs her happy post!!!  She is my “Korean Seonsaenim (teacher).

She told me Koreans called our CP “HyunSon”; they dont ship them like us and think they looks good together.

Papago translate YJ caption “At the end of a sad Sunday”

Whatever the trashy translation is, YJ is definitely not having a SAD (DISAPPOINTING) SUNDAY.  

She is enjoying a happy life, living each day to the full, spending lovely couple time with HB enjoying home cook food:wub:   We are all happy for her! 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

YJ x Valentino

The DIVA is back with another fashion magazine shoot

BE8-D96-F2-22-BF-48-D9-815-D-CA15-E057-D

04658367-4560-45-F1-83-F8-3184006-AC47-B

Spoiler

AC9900-BC-4-EF5-458-A-9-C96-2-A2-D3791-C

D4-F1-ABF3-900-B-426-E-8-B72-498-E1-B7-B

272-DC2-BA-74-E7-4-C24-B83-C-EFEBEF84-C5

Our EXPENSIVE SEXC POWERFUL BinJin 

Tom Ford x Valentino

8-F72-B856-0-DC3-4-EEC-B58-B-6805-E06-B4

Omega x Valentino

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Bin-Jin said:

Our EXPENSIVE SEXC POWERFUL BinJin 

Tom Ford x Valentino

BinJin matchy outfits ;) YeJin looks so elegantly long in these new photos.

6 hours ago, Bin-Jin said:

YJ is definitely not having a SAD (DISAPPOINTING) SUNDAY.  

Definitely not sad food..looks so mouthwatering and filling. She's been known to cook so well coming from her friends and now she has been posting often her latest homecooked meals.. speaking of homes, eagle eyed fans did not miss the countertop background of her dishes  :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

What else we could name her? Only Son Ye Jin!

@KimDdalgi My new name for our Queen Son Ye Jin is Domestic Goddess because of her cooking skills. I could see that she is proud of her meals. It also shows her happiness and contentment. YeJin is such a simple and down to earth person. An inspiration. HyunBin is so fortunate to have a caring and thoughtful girlfriend. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

A142-DBFA-71-EF-432-F-AE53-4-BD2-A696-F8

36-F36-CD6-D358-4033-A636-913-E1-B3-C826

7/5 ~ 18 years of Shining Actor Hyun Bun Debut Day!!!

12 Dramas x 13 Movies x 19 Awards x 3 Heyday (2005 ~ My Lovely Sam Soon; 2010 ~ Secret Garden;  2020 ~ Crash Landing On You)

”From a romanticist in TV series to an action hero in the film industry. Hyun Bin's reputation, which always makes the public excited, shows no sign of slowing down”

"There are many stars in the film world, many of them can be called professional actors. However, not many of them have both. In that sense, Hyun Bin is a rare and unusual actor. It has not been changed, and that’s why Hyun Bin is unique”

”No one seems to replace the vibe Hyun Bin has.  Who can be the second Hyun Bin”

Billboards

Spoiler

Dedications

Spoiler

Gifts

5-FB24753-F495-43-A1-994-B-6-D5883-CCC4-

Spoiler

THE BEST LOVELY HB CAKE

THOUGHTFUL FANS ALSO INCLUDE GIFTS FOR HB PARENTS

THE MOST CREATIVE GIFTS

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

YJ x Valentino

Valentino Roman Palazzo 
New Campaign

BE8-D96-F2-22-BF-48-D9-815-D-CA15-E057-D

Roman Palazzo Collection featuring the sensual charm of Valentino diva Son Ye-jinkoo
Meet the advertising campaign of Valentino diva Son Ye-jin, who interprets the Maison's code for contemporary romanticism and sensual charm in her own way .

AC9900-BC-4-EF5-458-A-9-C96-2-A2-D3791-C

Spoiler

D4-F1-ABF3-900-B-426-E-8-B72-498-E1-B7-B

04658367-4560-45-F1-83-F8-3184006-AC47-B

272-DC2-BA-74-E7-4-C24-B83-C-EFEBEF84-C5

The Roman Palazzo Collection and the Valentino Garavani Super Bee bucket bag worn by Son Ye-jin. 
The new Superbee Bucket Bag features Valentino's iconic V-Logo made of antique brass for a 
modern yet elegant feel.

https://www.valentino.com/ko-kr/experience/roman-palazzo-vlogo-signature

HB x Ecovacs Indonesia

Lolol HB not only has YJ eyesmile, he has HYUN BIN PINKY too:lol:.  Our eyesmile pinky couple!

FFF436-C6-7167-4931-908-B-7696-D59206-C9

Spoiler

4-AEA7061-FC8-F-46-B7-9-BEF-A8363-C7-A1-

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

YJ x Skinceuticals (New Endorsement) x Marie Claire Korea

"I know that Skinceuticals is the most trusted brand by skin experts, and I feel very proud to be selected as a model for such a brand.” ~ Yejin

Wow, another EXCLUSIVE MODEL deal for our CF QUEEN Yejinssi and 12th endorsements in her folio!   She is also an EXCLUSIVE MODEL for Jennyhouse, BAU, Younglim.  Her star power, trustworthy elegance clean image  make these companies trusted and choose her.  Who can be the second Yejin?

* Younglim (Exclusive model)

* Jennyhouse (Exclusive model) 

* Vanav

* Neuramis

* Lactobiome

* Bride & You (Exclusive model)

* Crocodile Ladies

* Valentino 

* Smart (Philippines)
* Saselomo (China)
* AHC (China)

* Skinceuticals(Exclusive model)

She has Skinceuticals pictorial shoot with Marie Claire Korea. Can’t wait to see more sophisticated flawless pictorial released.

And the endorsement goes well with her upcoming drama “39” where YJ plays Dr Cha Mijo, a Dermatologist, and Skinceuticals is a USA clinical skincare used by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and medi-spa.  Dr Cha recommending Skinceuticals to her patients :lol:

:glee::selfie2:

B42151-BE-1-CE1-49-F0-A4-FD-7-EC7-E7-F54

Son Ye-jin selected as a model for ‘Skinceuticals’ … Flawless pictorial released  

2021-07-08 08:34:37 Reporter Kim Na-yeon

Skinceuticals, a skin care brand for hospital sales, selected actress Son Ye-jin as an exclusive model and released a pictorial with Marie Claire for the first time.

Spoiler

In the published pictorial, Son Ye-jin showed off her beauty while overwhelming the gaze with her smooth and elastic flawless skin. She tied her trademark long straight hair and matched it with a black sleeveless dress to create a sophisticated yet professional atmosphere.

At the photo shoot, Son Ye-jin expressed her affection for the brand, saying, "I know that Skinceuticals is the most trusted brand by skin experts, and I feel very proud to be selected as a model for such a brand."

The premium antioxidant serum 'CE Ferrulic' is a representative product of Skinceuticals with 30 years of antioxidant research history. It provides a stronger antioxidant synergy effect by combining vitamins C and E and ferulic acid. It takes care of sensitive skin due to external stimuli and increases skin defense against harmful environments by 8 times.

http://m.slist.kr/news/ampArticleView.html?idxno=265906&idxno=265906&__twitter_impression=true

YJ dress in the Skinceuticals x Marie Claire photoshoot is fm Reehue

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRGHwCHrUoQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

WOW Skinceuticals send YJ a large bouquet of beautiful flowers as their brand model

3-D41-F52-F-C9-B4-48-E5-8-FCF-875-A52804

89-ED67-FB-E350-455-B-B17-E-D85749462053

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Many endorsements from our BinJin - the Power Couple. It only shows they are trusted by these multinational companies and they know how good of an influencer BinJin are. This is because of the good testimony and reputation these power couple hold. Still, in spite of their fame, BinJin remains humble and down to earth. 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello Chinggus

I just wanted to share these Academy Campus by Asian Academy Creative Awards. I really salute this Man an Award Winning Korean Director-nim for directing CLOY for giving so much blood & sweat effort and of course the Writter-nim /Author-nim who create it and the cast & the crew members of CLOY for making these series to happen. :heart::heartxoxo:

The Good Person Hyun Bin landed on the first place spot.:wow2:

Yes Everybody is truly excited to see the Queen (Son Ye Jin)  back with a new Drama! :fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1