[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

53682-B84-B9-C3-4306-888-E-B2-AA8-A6-AB0

HB x Bench Virtue FM (pre-recorded)

5754-BBD8-0878-4-FC8-85-A0-CE360-FE23-BA

B3-BE1-EFC-8-A7-C-4-D0-B-8-F14-906-CF4-B

”I want to separate my personal life and work life” “ I want to keep my personal life to myself” ~ Hyun Bin

If you read between his lines, you would understand the hidden meaning in his answers. He will continue to keep and protect his personal life to himself because YJ is precious to him!!

Here’s the  thread for the roulette Q&A

Spoiler

EE002-A43-237-F-4423-BA81-5734356-D18-C4

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

@Bin-Jin Sorry I don't know how to upload it here that's why I am using Tweets of Trusted Fans Club here in the Philippines. And we were watching it on our SMART TV livestreaming via Ktx.ph from Bench using our Internet Connection while I am using my mobile phone for sharing Tweets here. Be thankful to those Computer Masters in Twitter are generous to share the Fan Meet who can't reach and joined FM. Don't be demanding cause all of us here wanted to watch that Bench FM. Not all my fellow Filo's can afford that FM Access coz you need to buy their products that worth of Php.1,800.00 to Php.5,000.00 to have an E-Tickets or Passed. For some of my fellow Filo's who can't join or some who can't afford that kind amount of money is something to them, and that value can be the value of their salary in one month that's why lucky us who get the passed we can watch it live. And some Cities and Provinces here in the Philippines are not fastest as those Countries who has fast Internet Connections like The Flash. That's why my fellow Filo's shared it into pieces. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

HB x Bench Virtue FM (pre-recorded)

Something never change… its still the same FLUSTERED SHY HB with a hand touching his red ear, looking down whenever he gets compliments …

He was so shy and flattened  when Jae Jae started the introduction and keep complimenting him!!   

1-D4-B1-F4-A-6-C9-B-4-F6-B-B9-B1-BE3-C5-

47775-A50-EFD6-4103-92-EA-7-AD402-B33-E5

BE192-E15-8026-4086-AA3-C-81-B48-B713419

Spoiler

7-D2-A7401-A262-4-A8-A-AFF2-3-F8-A56-D24

59245-A13-A0-E6-4-E13-BB55-D8-D74039-DBA

3-E7-AD5-AF-ECEF-4-F6-A-8-E00-82851345-E

28-DE1189-06-FA-4602-AAE4-279-D1-F757-DA

CBC7-EFD2-C76-B-4-A07-9132-2-E3-FF2-B5-E

CCADEB3-D-6325-4-D12-BA87-1692-E0-C71-C9

@KimDdalgi

You got me wrong, I am not requesting the Bench vid to be uploaded.  You CANNOT UPLOAD the vid coz of BENCH COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT which stated clearly in their term & conditions of FM!  

I am talking your thoughts on his FM and the roulette Q&A like pilates, beach, golfing, since you are watching it.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

@Bin-Jin These are our Celebrities here in the Philippines who asked questions to Hyun Bin which they are also Celebrities endorsing Bench. Lucky them they don't need to spend or waste their money to join the FM. They are so lucky to have privilege to join the virtual FM unlike us we need to buy Bench Products so we can join the FM. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

HB x Jae Jae x Bench FM 

2-B6-B7189-7-E52-4-B55-8-F9-A-94-FD8-FA8

HB reading lucky fans letters

Spoiler

Tweeter PRNforHappiness & Yoshi Fan Arts. :)

Spoiler

PRNforHappiness

BDC7-B0-DB-21-C3-4-A35-9-F95-942537-F3-D

ok

Yoshi

8-FABA4-AF-AFF6-4775-9-D99-3-D2-D6-C89-A

E89973-B5-1714-465-A-894-A-5-CF11-E3-EC7

This was the vid that made HB so shook!! :lol:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

So happy for the Filipino fans who got to see HyunBin’s fanmeet. They’ve got the first hand information of the fanmeet. Thank you also for sharing them on Twitter and FB, you’re so generous in sharing them. Sharing is caring. What a blessing to haVe Bench in the Philippines. Thank you Bench. Hopefully and praying desperately, Australia next time.

@KimDdalgi  lucky you! You’re from the Philippines! thanks for posting and for sharing the information that aside from the MC JaeJae, a Filipino female celebrity gets to ask some questions too! Hayyyy, at least we got to see the tweets and updates shared, what a generous and kind fans in the fandom we have. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

BC2-FE819-A486-4-DD0-BC8-C-DD3920-D6639-

6-ACA3-BFC-43-F3-4-E09-8-D65-D9003-ED79-

“As long as she’s in my sight, I will protect her no matter what”

Still the same WHIPPED SHY HB whenever Yoon Seri or Yejinssi name is mentioned:lol:

CE716-C2-A-F20-C-42-D5-A2-D5-DF8-BE1-C1-

HB said he wants to try PILATES together with weighlifting, AHEMMM…

Despite busying CA2 filming schedule, HB still make time to play golf once or twice per week

Spoiler

AA01-B2-DE-8900-493-C-842-D-71-E2-C60724

F17-C3484-1-E87-44-C8-BAE5-F9-DE98-C8335

Hyun Bin, a new hairstyle... 'Son Ye-jin ♥' who also digested short 'cut hair'

2021.07.11. 8:07 pm

Sports Chosun Correspondent Jo Yoon-sun] The good news of actor Hyun Bin has been revealed. 

Broadcaster Jaejae posted a photo on his Instagram on the 11th with the caption, "We had a fan meeting with Hyunbin. It was a fun time with Hyunbin, who is a gentleman! I look forward to great activities this year as well." 

In the photo, Hyunbin and Jaejae created a friendly atmosphere with bright smiles. In particular, Hyun Bin caught the eye by showing off a new hairstyle at a fan meeting. 

Hyun Bin, who had shorter hair than before, showed off his warm visual by digesting the so-called 'cut hair' that revealed his forehead, making women's hearts flutter. 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin will meet the audience through the movies 'The Point Men' and 'Confidential Assignment 2'. 

Spoiler

6-EB96-FE9-E43-E-43-F3-9096-FA2-A7-ABDF3

• Like 11
  • Love 2

06-FC814-D-BC0-F-4-D42-8807-18526076669-

6550-CB10-E820-46-B9-8636-23797-A97-C41-

A1016-D3-C-7452-445-B-8-BD4-3-F185188064

“I like the present as it is”

”Why think about the past” ~ Hyun Bin

Spoiler

388-C4-DE1-DD5-B-449-F-A77-C-BF65-C42605

3-E2-BAA08-8-E32-4290-A5-D8-7-B5-B2-CC0-

BE5-DFBBB-C920-4-F2-B-B45-E-9-F58-E743-E

EF35-B52-B-38-A5-4635-A58-D-42-A82-A7847

3-A3529-CF-2-FA0-47-C9-A70-D-4-E806-F3-F

Flowers & gifts coming from SigriswilPH wishing him a Happy 18th HB Debut Anniversary and congrat on his success Bench Online FM.

WOW, they got him a Black Malbon cap matchy with YJ White Malbon cap.  

Spoiler

EE8-BC34-A-1841-4-D4-E-8839-9-FA08-C8215351-F6-F75-AB4-B-412-E-A5-FE-5-CCBFE74-A

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hello Chinggus! 

To all my fellow Filipinos here on these thread who are SMART Postpaid Subscribers like me Good luck to us! Even if I have friends working in SMART Telecom and I have gained more points in GIGA VIDEO to apply for SMART Hallyu Hangouts I hope I'm one of the Luckiest fan to get a special entry access and I hope we BinJin Fans who are SMART Postpaid Subscribers can all get our entry access just like we did yesterday on Hyun Bin x Bench FM. Just keep Praying everyone! :rickroll:

[SMART HALLYU HANGOUTS UPDATE]:

BinJin same day Update!:dontwanna:

[MSTeam FB UPDATE]:

[VAST UPDATE]:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Daesik is coming…

10-BCAE5-F-4084-4494-8-BE0-CDA7-E11360-E

“The Point Men is going through post editing at moment” “Many fans hoping it will be during Chuseok” ~ Hyun Bin Bench FM

“The Point Men” was mentioned during HB Bench FM last evening and today we have an update on the movie.  Korea Chuseok holidays starts from 9/20 to 9/22 and 925 is HB 40th Birthday!!   “The Negotiation” was also released during Chuseok in 2018.

Hwang Jung-min, Hyun Bin “The Point Men” is scheduled to be released in the second half of the year

• 21.07.12. 13:58

Total production cost of about 17 billion won.  It is preparing to be released in the second Half of 2021 perhaps in last week of September. 

8-D4-D5-C00-EB5-C-494-F-B72-D-7-DAEFF432

https://extmovie.com/movietalk/66734406

A year ago today, Hyun Bin left for Jordan to film Bargaining/The Point Men.

A year ago TODAY 7/12, MOUSTACHIO HB  wearing Under Armour head to toe left for Jordan to film The Bargaining /The Point Men.

It marked the 2 1/2 months LDR for him & YJ.  

The whole fandom “sending” him off that nite and eagerly waiting for his safe landing :lol:

79-E8-C6-D3-0-B04-46-E2-B99-B-4551-AE9-F

Spoiler

29-F5-E533-FA14-4-B3-A-8210-AF546-D95-F1

A6-C82278-78-FD-4-E9-E-86-DC-998714-CE2-

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Memories of Hyun Bin
still on replay in my head

Snippets from the Korean star’s fan meet

July 12, 2021

216833645_250882039800755_56319441484045
Hyun Bin at Bench virtual fan meet. (Photo from VAST Entertainment & Media)

There are those Sundays when I’m just feeling down and just want to stay in bed all day. It felt like that, until I logged in to ktx.ph to watch the Hyun Bin x Bench “I will always find you” fan meet. I found myself instantly smiling the minute I saw his face. His expressions were so genuine, it almost seemed like he was jumping out of the screen.

Here are some favorite snippets that I’m sure fans all over are also still replaying in their heads.

1. Host Lee Eun-Jae (Jaejae) talked about his fans’ comments, and you could see how he bowed his head down in embarrassment. He becomes so shy when talking about his looks. (So adorable!) But he managed to turn it around and talked about his looks in a serious way. When asked if he ever had moments when he thought he looked cool, he said, “I think I feel it when I’m working on a project, there are times when I really fall into the character without myself knowing. When I see myself being immersed in a particular scene or situation, I think that’s when I get that feeling.” And added, “Not in terms of my physical appearance.”

main.png

Hyun Bin’s reaction to his fans’ comments

2. He said he doesn’t use social media because he wants to separate his personal life from his work life, and Jaejae asked, where do you keep your photos? Do you just keep it in an album or in your phone and look at them alone? He replied, “Oh I take photos of landscapes and such with a camera, not with my phone. And for the photos that I think came out nice, I post-process and print them out.” He also studies the cameras used when they are filming, so when the director says what lens (35mm, 50 mm) they will use, even without looking at the angle, the actor already has an idea of what the size will be. What a pro! It’s such a dream to work with him.
  3. He has not been to the Philippines, and when asked where he wants to visit, he replied, “I just want to go to a beach, and take a comfy rest, and eat local food.”

His message to a newly-widowed fan: ‘I want to tell you that you will have brighter days to come’

1. This or that:

Soak in soy sauce vs dip in soy sauce: Dip

Yes mint chocolate or no mint chocolate: No

Cold buckwheat noodles or spicy buckwheat noodles: Cold

Eat only pizza for one year or eat pizza or eat no pizza for one year: (Yes, that one got me, too. But he later said he’d rather eat no pizza for one year than eat pizza for one year. Obviously!)

Picture2.png

Hyun Bin says he’d rather eat no pizza for one year than eat pizza for one year.

Taste or smell: Taste. Not that he cannot smell, he quips.

Bench or Bench: (the obvious choice) He likes Bench because the designs are very simple and good for everyday wear. Aside from being practical and comfortable.

Book or TV: Book

1. Tweets and fan letters were read to him, and I was particularly touched by a fan who lost her husband recently, and watching Hyun Bin’s shows and looking up to him, she said, helped her recover from the grief. His message to her: “I hope you have more days to smile. And I want to tell you that you will have brighter days to come.”

Spoiler

Picture3.png

Hyun Bin reading one of his fans’ letters

1. Can you greet your fans in Filipino for the last time?

“Mahal ko kayo!”

https://www.thediarist.ph/memories-of-hyun-bin-still-on-replay-in-my-head/

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

17 hours ago, Kimchified said:

Hi @KimDdalgi

Am smart postpaid as well, how to sign up for this? :D I am sooo unfamiliar with this kind of stuff.. 

Hi @Kimchified kindly checked your DM. I sent you the instructions already, just follow what I did.:D

[Drama "Woman's The Wind Blow's"] :

[Thirty-Nine Schedule Update]:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

YJ x “Thirty Nine”

Drama 'Woman's The Wind Blows'
2021. 07. 13 by Reporter Lee Min-ji alswl4308@sisaweek.com
8791-FE28-83-A7-4858-8064-B5-C05-C5-E64-

From 'Drunken City Women' to 'Thirty Nine'. The drama 'Womans', which deals with women's friendship, is foreshadowing a large scramble, raising the expectations of viewers.

JTBC's new drama 'Thirty, Nine' (directed by Kim Sang-ho, written by Yoo Young-ah), which will start filming in August, is also one of the 'women's' works that arouse expectations. 'Thirty, Nine' is a drama about the friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn forty. Writer Yoo Young-ah, who wrote the movies 'Gift in Room 7' and 'Kim Ji-young Born in 1982', and dramas 'Tantara' and 'Boyfriend', and director Kim Sang-ho, who directed JTBC's 'Run On', are attracting attention.

7-F8-ACA9-B-FA06-46-E3-A6-E6-DE8-F9-D5-F

Above all, 'Thirty, Nine' is a JTBC comeback drama that Son Ye-Jin is showing after three years of 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' (2018), and is receiving a lot of attention. Son Ye-jin plays the role of Cha Mi-jo, the director of Gangnam Dermatology, who grew up in an affluent environment that is nothing to be ashamed of. Cha Mi-jo's best friend, Chan-young Jeong, will be played by Mi-do Jeon, who made her presence known in the tvN series 'A wise doctor'. 

Thirty Nine filming will start fm Aug 2021 to Jan 2022 mainly in metropolitan area.

Are we ready to send Yejin coffee & food trucks :wub:

“Thirty Nine” share the same filming schedule as CLOY which started filming from Aug 2019 to Jan 2020 for 6 months.

YJ will be battling with COLD WINTER again and COVID this time!!

She may also spend her coming 1/11 birthday on set like CLOY. She & HB  was shooting HB favourite parallel 38th GOODBYE KISS on her birthday last year.:wub:

We hope our coffee & food trucks will keep her WARM during COLD WINTER FILMING!!  FIGHTING YEJIN!!!

:glee::selfie2:

Calling YJ SONTOKKIES fans…

you may consider taking part in one of these YJ coffee food truck projects coming from Philippines — Sigriswil.PH, Sontokkies.PH, Sontokkies.INTLPH. 

This is her comeback project AFTER 18 months hiatus! 

YJ fans from Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and International are organising various coffee food trucks projects keeping her warm during the COLD WINTER FILMING!!  YJ will be shock and  touch by our overwhelming LOVE, WARMTH and SUPPORT for her!!!   I am honoured to join the Singapore coffee truck project.

Throwback in Jan, me & few senior shippers here send YJ & HB flowers & gifts after their dating revelation and was in YJ Birthday IG post. 

Spoiler

82656-D9-B-252-D-41-D9-978-F-4842210-AA0

4-B1-AFA0-A-2948-4-DDB-97-FD-506277-F648

C1-BF7-C57-165-B-4665-9-B38-9-A6-F2-E52-

haha our PINK & RED BALLOONS!!

81009741-9828-4-AD8-A91-C-73-EBEC9272-C3

SONTOKKIES COFFEE/FOOD TRUCK PROJECTS

Spoiler

4-BC0-F3-B1-C138-4-F53-97-B5-43-FCA03-D8

78-FD5-C82-4-CBD-43-F2-B63-E-D6-EFDBD676

COFFEE/FOOD TRUCK SEND TO YJ IN HER PREVIOUS PROJECTS

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Our Expensive Powerful BinJin are ranked no. 2 among the 5 Richest Korean Celebrity Power Couple in 2021 by Asia Tatler  and Hyun Bin is ranked no. 6 of CEO World Magazine’s top 8 Richest South Korea Actors in 2021 

:glee::selfie2:

5 RICHEST KOREAN CELEBRITY POWER COUPLES IN 2021

Tatler Singapore

By Celine Tan                 July 14,2021

They’ve got it all: looks, fame, talent, ridiculous wealth and each other. Here’s a look at five wealthy couples in K-drama and K-pop

What happens when you take one rich Korean entertainer and combine him or her with another rich Korean entertainer? A super-wealthy celebrity power couple, that’s what. It may be tough for K-pop stars and K-drama actors and actresses to date publicly, and even harder to date within the industry, but once these celeb pairings are accepted and celebrated by their fans and peers, these couples become twice as rich and powerful.

Here are some wealthy Korean celeb power couples.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin

14144807-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin_article

We don’t know the true combined monetary worth of everyone’s favourite reel-life turned real-life couple, but Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are individually two of the most successful South Korean artistes in the industry, with a slew of K-drama hits, films and high-profile endorsements under their expensive belts.

Hyun Bin is reportedly worth US$21 million, gets paid at least US$84,000 per K-drama episode, and recently landed a hot gig as Tom Ford’s Asia Pacific brand ambassador for its fragrance line. He’s also the first Korean global ambassador for luxury timepiece brand Omega, and comes from a well-to-do family, which owns buildings in some of Seoul’s most prestigious districts.

His girlfriend Son Ye-jin is worth even more, thanks to, we’re guessing, lucrative endorsement deals and her stellar 20-year career. She comes in at $20 million, owns a commercial building worth US$14.4 million in Gangnam, along with other properties, and is set to make her Hollywood debut with 2022’s The Cross.She’s also an endorsement darling, most recently glamorously fronting Valentino's new campaign. She and Hyun Bin also starred in an undoubtedly lucrative campaign for Philippines telco company Smart Communications.

https://sg.asiatatler.com/life/richest-korean-celebrity-power-couples-in-2021

These Are The Richest South Korea  Actors in 2021

CEOWORLD MAGAZINE - Alexandra Dimitropoulou   July 10, 2021

Hyun Bin meets Filipino fans: ‘ I like the Present as it is’ 

By Ruth L. Navarra, July 14, 2021

Fans adore his dimples, but Hyun Bin wishes he didn't have them sometimes.

This was one of the “Crash Landing On You” (CLOY) actor's many revelations during his virtual fan meeting hosted by Bench on July 11.

A fan had tweeted that he would like to swim in Hyun Bin's dimples.

On hearing this, the actor said that he doesn’t like his dimples that much.

“There are times when they don’t fit with the character I’m acting but there’s nothing I can do about it. I can’t remove them depending on the film I’m working on. So I actually have times I feel bad about having them,” he said.

The actor admitted that he doesn't read any of the compliments posted about his looks online. When host Lee Eun-jae/Jaejae read some of them, it prompted the embarrassed Hyun Bin to take a sip from his glass of water. Then Jaejae asked him when he felt the coolest.

“There are times when I really fall into the character without myself knowing. When I see myself being immersed in a particular scene or situation, I think that’s when I get the feeling,” he said. “Not in terms of my physical appearance.”

The virtual event revealed a lot of things about the actor. In the beginning of the show, he was somewhat shy, but eventually loosened up.

Most telling revelations

For example, he said he likes his coffee hot, and he can take the heat of the infamously viral Korean Fire Chicken instant noodles. And the reason he doesn’t have any social media accounts is that he likes to keep his private life private.

“I want my work and personal life separate," he said. “Since, frequently, I am exposed to the public when I’m working, I want to keep my personal life to myself.”

He also revealed that he'll try anything at least once. He has tried durian, and while he didn’t say anything bad about it, he said he hasn’t eaten it again. In contrast, he enjoys stinky tofu. His point in trying stuff is, “If I don’t try, I think it’s a waste.”

But one of the most telling revelations was said during the portion where he was asked to wrap Bench goodies for lucky fans.

The actor was signing his photos to include in the gift box when Jaejae asked him, “If there was a time machine, is there a moment you want to go back to?”

“No,” he quickly answered. “I like the present as it is.”

06-FC814-D-BC0-F-4-D42-8807-18526076669-

6550-CB10-E820-46-B9-8636-23797-A97-C41-

Spoiler

Fans expressed their elation on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram on hearing this: Hyun Bin is quite happy in the present.

Brand ambassador

Since last year, Hyun Bin has been an ambassador of the Filipino lifestyle brand. His campaigns show him in Bench T-shirts and jeans. For this virtual event, he wore under a black jacket, a Bench tee with the words “I will always find you,” a reference to a line in CLOY where Se-ri says, "He always finds me. He will find me again."

Jaejae also quizzed the actor about his past projects. He talked about how they keep homesickness at bay when they have to shoot abroad. For “Memories of the Alhambra,” Hyun Bin was in Europe for seven months.

“When we shoot overseas for a long period, we bring Korean food with us. I think they’re called meal kits. Even though we eat them, they’re still different from real cooked food. Then once in a while, we go to Korean restaurants for a meal,” he said.

He was a rookie actor in 2005 when he starred in the series, “My Name is Kim Sam-soon.” One of the most memorable scenes was shot at the top of Halla Mountain. You would think they were flown to their location, but they were not.

“We shot at the peak and middle of the mountain," he recalled. "I think we hiked about four to five hours. My hair and makeup were done at dawn and then we started hiking, but it rained. So we had to shoot with all the hair and makeup gone. And we had to climb down before sunset.”

It would be a while before he would work on another romantic comedy. It’s not because he was sick of it, he said. He was just attracted to other genres.

Hyun Bin the photographer

Hyun Bin also talked about his discipline in keeping fit. He said that exercise is something permanent in his life because it relieves him of stress. Golf, he added, makes him happy.

“I have to go on a diet for three to four months and work out five to six days a week. Those kinds of things are difficult but they are essential in order to prepare for my character in a film or drama,” he said.

He discussed his hobby: photography. He uses a DSLR camera, not his phone, to take photos of landscapes. He prints the photos that he thinks are nice.

“Since the work I do is being captured with a camera, I wanted to learn more about the device," he said. "Not just zooming in and out with a DSLR, so I use a single lens and just change lenses. Then when I go to the filming site, they communicate by saying 35mm, 50mm lens. Without really looking at the angle, I can already get an idea of what the size would be. I wanted to learn those aspects.”

Videos and letters for the actor were collected weeks ahead of the fan meet. Messages were also sent through the hashtag #HBxBench. Some of them were read during the show.

But one group of Filipino fans made Hyun Bin’s jaw drop. He acted surprised when he saw the video message of a group of girls in ball caps and Bench Captain shirts. They stood in formation, giving snappy salutes while in front of a battle tank and a standee of him. They looked tough and ready for battle as they pledged allegiance to him.

“What’s this?” his eyes twinkled with amusement and appreciation.

And in that moment, his dimples were not out of place.

https://inqm.news/dstk

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1