[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Our Queen is the No.1 spot on Naver about "39" confirmation. She is also trending on Twitter. Her confirmation is like a storm of thunderbolts it breaks the internet that so many Articles written today reach about 70 Articles in the span of half day, how much more if it reach in 24hrs.:yaaa:

These are the site of positive reactions about Son Ye Jin Confirmation on "39". https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003450479 http://m.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=263693 https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0005446324 http://m.joynews24.com/v/1380788 http://mstoo.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=73228490182&naver=1 https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003748476

When Go Doo Shim and Ji Heon Woo cast of "Everglow" Movie appeared on KBS 2TV's 'The Problem Son in the Rooftop Room', which was broadcast on June 29. Go Doo Shim talk about her mother role in Hyun Bin's past project. 

https://news.nate.com/view/20210629n48200

Korean Actors 200:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

She really set the bar high! For sure Hyun Bin is proud to his Best Partner.:wow2:

The Korean Cultural Center in the Philippines on CLOY Storm:

Because Son Ye Jin's name is trending on Twitter here in the Philippines. I just want to share how our Multi-Awarded Director described the CLOY Syndrome here in our Country and until now CLOY still in storm especially in Netflix Philippines. 

Spoiler

Lim Ji Han Class Episode 2:

That's why they cut off the Episode 2 because this is the day they will announce her new upcoming Drama. So we will see Son Ye Jin as Dr. Cha Mi Jo who is obsessed in playing Golf on the Drama "39". What a good timing. Binnie since you don't have film project if you would mind if you will be Son Ye Jin's trainer.:rickroll:

https://youtu.be/VjC9JvvCgBo

Spoiler

Korean Actors 200 Billboards showed across Seoul:

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

YJ x IJH Celebrity Luv Golf 셀럽 러브 골프 Ep 2

Stay tune for the last epidode next Wed 7/7!!

“I am playing this character a dermatologist who is obsessed with golf in the drama”

Ahhhh, YJ accepting “39” was already confirmed back in late May when this show was filmed on 5/25 and we have few “39” castings news fm Kmedia yet no confirmation fm MSteam till today.   Guess its all abt strategy and the right timing.  

CD6-C70-E2-3348-4-FE8-AAE8-EB4554-B63-DF

https://youtu.be/VjC9JvvCgBo

Spoiler

YJ x  Valentino in  W Korea June magazine

Spoiler

84-CD9-A61-AA34-48-E3-8008-0-CAB1-C54242

F4-C7-F6-B0-84-D4-46-E0-B111-F92-EBBF921

85-C58417-D37-D-41-CD-BDDF-F0-A737-DFC45

• Like 6
  • Love 1

121-B02-FC-A8-B6-43-CB-BD90-72-A46-AEE63

COEX Edge Column

“The Actor is Present” Digital Media Photo Exhibition starts TODAY from 6/30 to 8/4 for 3 months at ‘Signature COEX’ at Mega COEX; COEX Exhibition Hall 1st Floor ‘Big Bridge’ and ‘Edge Column’ in Samseong-dong and ‘Signature DOSAN’ near Dosan Park illuminating 200 actors who have made Korean films shine

In this digital exhibition, 20 male and female actors, a total of 40 actors, are revealed by week accordingly to the order of disclosure KOFIC “The Actor is Present” compaign which started in March 15.

YJ is lined up for 1st week campaign:)

BUT for HB display, we have to wait about 5weeks later on 7/28 like how long they took to reveal HB KOFIC  back in March.-_-

Coex Big Bridge

EABEFEEB-2-A4-B-41-B5-BAE0-B1-E6-B0-E737

http://m.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=263697#_enliple

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

HAPPY JULY with few 

HB  1-on-1 interview articles this morning and HAPPY 6 months to BinJin’s revelation day!

HB x Philstar Interview  

8-A5-A624-C-F8-F2-477-B-A8-DE-F6-AA10087

Hyun Bin: 'Happiness? These days, it's being healthy and fit.'

By Monique Toda(Philstar.com) 
- July 1, 2021 - 12:00am

105-B1710-D260-424-B-8-E72-2-B29-E702123

MANILA, Philippines — When I asked Hyun Bin what happiness is for him, he hesitated and said it was difficult to say. Then he continued, “These days, I think it’s being healthy. I feel like being able to perform my tasks well while being healthy and fit is what happiness is.” With our current pandemic world, I totally agree with the Korean superstar, who told me this in a one-on-one virtual conversation arranged by leading fashion brand Bench. As every Pinoy K-Drama lover knows, internationally acclaimed actor Hyun Bin is a Bench Global Ambassador.

Crash Landing on You (CLOY) sweetheart Captain Ri, as played by Hyun Bin, triggered a collective swoon among Filipinas, and I’m sure from ladies all over the globe. There were Hyun Bin-themed parties (I swear!); his name was spoken of in whispers of awe; he decorated covers of magazines, and was all over digital media. It was “Hyun Bin” this and “Hyun Bin” that. Though CLOY started before the lockdown, it blew up when everyone was home dealing with the restrictions of the pandemic, which I believe added to the hysteria. It seemed like everyone was in love with Hyun Bin — and still is.

When I found out that Bench got Hyun Bin as a global ambassador, I  screamed (on the inside, of course) and jumped up and down (in my head). What a massive coup! Come to think of it, Bench’s clean and classic casual looks were a match with the Korean celebrity’s style. I thought “bagay.”

In my Zoom one-on-one interview with Hyun Bin, I got to see him up-close and ask questions that I’d always imagined asking him. He was wearing a Bench navy blue jacket and light blue T-shirt underneath. Just so you know, I kept it together and remained cool. I simply told myself to treat this as a regular conversation. And you know what?  It felt that way. Hyun Bin was very calm and professional. His voice was soothing, somehow. He answered with seriousness but at two of my questions, he smiled — and treated me by showing his famous dimples.

The rest of my interview goes like this.

37-CEA878-8617-43-CF-8198-84-C0-BCB5745-

Philippine STAR: You have acted in many diverse roles that have showcased your versatility as an actor. What is your favorite genre? Action? Romantic Comedy? Drama?

Hyun Bin: I can’t say I have a genre. Instead, I actually try to avoid liking just one genre. Each genre has its own charm and message it portrays, so I really try not to lean towards one genre.

Among your varied roles, which character, to you, was most memorable and why?

As of now, I’d have to say it’s the character Im Cheol Ryung (Hyun Bin’s character in the 2017 Korean action film Confidential Assignment). I finished shooting as this character just a week ago, so parts of Cheol Ryung are still left in my mind and body. And with the making of a second season, I got to play this character twice, so when I get this question now, I would say it’s Cheol Ryung.

Describe your daily life at home. What do you like doing? Do you cook?

Hmm. I cook very seldom. I don’t get to spend a lot of time at home, so when I do, I try to get plenty of rest, and I don’t do anything special. When I do something, I watch a movie I’ve wanted to watch or eat food I’ve wanted to eat.

Describe your personal fashion style and how does it fit with Bench?

I go for simple and comfortable styles. I think this matched with Bench very well since Benchwear is simple and comfy, yet still stylish and fashionable.

What is happiness for you? Or what makes you happy?

That’s a very difficult question. These days, I think it’s being healthy. I feel like being able to perform my tasks well while being healthy and fit is what happiness is.

https://www.philstar.com/entertainment/korean-wave/2021/07/01/2109260/hyun-bin-happiness-these-days-its-being-healthy-and-fit/amp/

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

HB x Bench Virtual Presscon on 6/26 x TheDiarist.Ph

37-E55-EB4-1-E19-44-C3-AF98-B7-DCC423453

Has he moved on from CLOY?—Saranghae, Hyun Bin

That’s all I really wanted to tell the Korean star 
during the Hyun Bin x Bench virtual presscon

July 1, 2021 By Lou Gonzales 

I’m a K-drama newbie, and it was Crash Landing On You (CLOY) that propelled my love for K-Drama — or more precisely, it was Hyun Bin. I have watched many others since CLOY, but there was nothing close to the cry-laugh moments I had with Captain Ri and Yoon Se-ri. When I found out TheDiarist.ph had been invited to the Hyun Bin x Bench press conference, I nearly fainted.

I made sure I practised asking questions as if I was giving a very important speech. Okay, laugh all you want. It was my first time to fangirl, and I didn’t want to look like an utter fool in front of Hyun Bin. I was almost glad it was on Zoom, or else I would have swooned if Hyun Bin and I were meeting in person. I learned a few Korean words, more important of all was “Saranghaeyo, Hyun Bin-ssi.” He is probably used to hearing it by now.

Hyun Bin was ready 12 minutes before call time, and you could feel the excitement across the Zoom room, even with everyone communicating from a distance. He glided onto his seat, and we were immediately greeted with a smile. I did not see those dimples until probably the third episode of CLOY, so it was refreshing to see him smile almost the entire time!

He spoke some English, but he replied mostly in Korean, and it was translated to English. But there was no such thing as a language barrier, as Hyun Bin surely knew how to connect! Those piercing gazes, heart-stopping smiles, and that carefully tousled hair you want to touch will make you feel like you are face-to-face with him. (At one point he moved closer to the screen, and before the host introduced us, I squeaked a small “Hello.” I didn’t realize he would hear, and when he said “Hello” back I almost fell off my chair.)

Excerpts:

Can you tell us how you feel about communicating with your Filipino fans as a Bench model? And what do you think is the biggest charm of Bench?

I’m very sad because if it weren’t for the current pandemic situation, I would have gone and met you (Filipino fans) in person. But still, I’m able to meet and communicate with you through Bench, so I’m very happy. I think the biggest charm of Bench is the simple and comfortable, yet still stylish style.

How do you style a basic white T-shirt from Bench, and where would you wear it?

Well, I think a white T-shirt goes well with any pants. For me, I wear it with jeans or slacks very often. But also, wearing a jacket or blazer over a white shirt with slacks would make you ready to go to any formal event.

Why do you think your character, Captain Ri, was so well received and so well loved by K-drama fans all over the world?

I think that this character is pure, serious, and most of all, knows how to sacrifice for his loved ones, which is what people loved about him.

What is your message or advice to your fans, especially now that vaccines are here and hope is on the way?

I believe that we have all been through a difficult time the past year, and I think that we are all doing our best to overcome it. So, I believe that very soon, we will be able to take off our masks and communicate face-to-face, not through video calls like this. So everyone, stay strong a bit more, follow the safety measures, and stay healthy. Then, we’ll be able to meet in a short period of time.

You have already tried almost all kinds of genres like rom-com, action, and sci-fi; what do you want to try next? 

Usually, I don’t select a drama or film with a specific genre in mind, so it doesn’t really matter. As long as it has an interesting theme or story that I want to try, then any genre will do.

You’ve played a lot of different roles in the acting industry. Is there still a “dream role” for you to play? 

I don’t think I have a “dream role.” I constantly look for something new, be it be genre, role, or story, so I guess everything I haven’t tried yet can be my “dream role.”

You’ve been a captain, a CEO, and a prince among many other roles. What role do you want to portray next in a series or in a movie?

I also don’t know yet what role I’m going to do next. After finishing shooting for a film or drama, I browse through new scripts, and see if there’s a piece with a role I’m attracted to. I also don’t know yet what that role would be. I’m just constantly trying to look for something new, so I’m also curious.

How do you find time to relax, and what do you do?

I don’t really have a lot of free time. When I have to go into a next film or drama, I have to be on standby and get ready for it, so the only time I can fully relax is after finishing shooting a whole piece. To relax, hmm, I think I take deep breaths. Inhaling and exhaling deeply three to five times makes me more relaxed.

Do you have any tips for your fans who would want to dress more like you?

I personally like comfy and simple clothes. So, if you want to dress like me, that’s how you should dress. If you want to have an accent, in my case, I put emphasis on my watch, accessories, or shoes, but nothing extravagant.

People still have not moved on from Crash Landing On You, and have separation anxiety. Have you moved on? Can you tell us more about your upcoming projects?” 

I have to say that I have moved on, because after CLOY, I shot two movies, The Point Men and Confidential Assignment 2: International. So, I have to say I have kind of moved on, but there are still people who have not gotten over CLOY, and whenever I hear stories about it, the memories come back.

This last question seemed to amuse him, and he said he hasn’t fully moved on from CLOY himself. I wanted to say, “Uh-huh, I’m so sure you haven’t. *Wink. Wink.*” He was so relaxed and authentic, it made me want to crack insider jokes with him all day, as if we were friends. You can see in his facial expressions how he was genuinely engaged with the person asking the question. He made you feel special. And I know he wasn’t just acting the part because he had different facial expressions for everyone––surprised, amused, delighted, serious, introspective.

After meeting him, I wanted to run to the nearest Bench store and grab the first Captain T-shirt I could still find a year after CLOY has ended to “seal the memory.” If he’s not the perfect endorser for Bench, I don’t know who is.

I grew up in the era of Twin Cinema Arcade, with the first Bench store. From my limited knowledge back then, I thought it was called Bench because there was a bench outside the store and the first T-shirt design was a simple white T-shirt with a bench printed in the middle. I remember, because my brother loved that shirt. And I still remember Richard Gomez as their endorser, and so too will I remember Hyun Bin and his simple and relaxed style.

I had practiced saying “I love you” in Korean but was too starstruck to say it. Actually, I was too scared to turn out like Toni Gonzaga in that infamous I-love-you-Piolo commercial. So if someone ever asks me, what is the one thing you regret in your life? It would have to be, “Not saying ‘Saranghaeyo Hyun Bin-ssi’ when I had the chance.”

HB x Inquirer Lifestyle 1-on-1 Interview on 6/24

He told Inquirer that he considers CLOY a gift to him

”It was a piece that made me show my acting and communicate with so many people all at once”

739-A299-C-B117-47-E8-990-F-538-EDDEFE3-

Is Hyun Bin getting married? Here’s everything he told us

July 1, 2021, 12:00 By Ruth L Navarra

There are many things that you can appreciate about interviewing Hyun Bin via Zoom. For one, you can freely stare hard at him without getting shy about it. It allows you to admire his sharp jawline, his gelled-up crew-cut hair and the generous smile that shows off his dimples.

During Inquirer Lifestyle’s one-on-one with him on June 24, he sat comfortably in his chair, moved closer to the screen to talk, and rested his elbows on the table. He gestured with his hands to explain a point. He sometimes rested his left hand on his neck or touched the collar of his jacket, like he was posing for a photoshoot.

But the most absent-minded gesture that could easily drive a fan crazy was whenever he placed a finger on his lips, drawing attention to his puckers.

This is Hyun Bin, after all: a walking sex object and one-half of the couple credited for the so-called fourth Hallyu wave that reached Western shores. The other half, of course, is his real-life sweetheart Son Ye-jin.

The actor debuted 18 years ago, gaining fans internationally, including in China, Japan and the Philippines. His series “My Lovely Sam Soon” (2005) became so popular here that it was adapted by a local network.

The gender-bending “Secret Garden” (2010) saw a different side to him. Incidentally, Son had a cameo in that series. In “Memories of the Alhambra” (2019), he showed that he is also an action star with sword-fighting skills.

CLOY 'a gift to me'

But “Crash Landing On You” (CLOY) took him to global stardom. He was paired in the series with Son. They previously worked together in the film “The Negotiation” (2018). As Captain Ri Jeong-hyeok, he set high standards for the ideal man. The series also saw the birth of the romance between him and Son.

Hyun Bin told Lifestyle that he considers CLOY a gift to him.

“CLOY was streamed to viewers all over the world almost at the same time, through Netflix, so I was able to meet [global fans] in just a short period of time. This is like a gift to me because people still remember me for it," he said.

"So, for me, it was a piece that made me show my acting and communicate with so many people all at once. Also, I’m very happy that people started to show more interest in K-dramas and contents through CLOY."In a press conference for Bench earlier in the hour, he said that people were attracted to his character because Captain Ri is pure, serious, and knows how to sacrifice for his loved ones.

He added that even though CLOY is over, people are still talking about it. So it’s not a series that he could forget easily, even as he had moved on to other projects.

He added that he cannot name a specific genre he would like to star in in the future. Instead, he looks into the script itself. If the story is good, then he’d love to be part of it.

Virtual fan meet

What we’re sure of about his future is that he will hold a virtual fan meet on July 11, hosted by Bench, on KTX.ph. The show will be 75 minutes long.

In the press conference attended by Ben Chan, chair of lifestyle retailer Bench, Hyun Bin was asked what he liked about the brand. Bench signed him up last year at the height of CLOY's popularity.

“If it weren't for the circumstances right now, I would have been there in the Philippines to say hi in front of my fans," he said. "I would be able to communicate how comfortable and stylish Bench is.”

The actor has a collection of T-shirts and hoodies from the brand. It includes graphic tees that spell out the word “Captain” in Varsity font, a reference to his role in CLOY.

He said that a basic white T-shirt goes well with almost anything, including his preferred denim jeans or slacks. He also offered a hack to transform the t-shirt from casual to a little more formal: just wear a jacket or a blazer over it.

And one knows that he practices what he preaches, because that’s what he wore during the presser. He had a raven-colored shirt under the black jacket. He said that if he wants to elevate a look, he wears a watch and good shoes. "But I don't like anything too extravagant."

The actor looks like he’s growing out the military haircut that he probably had to sport for the second part of his upcoming film, “Confidential Assignment 2: International.” He reprises his role as Im Cheol-ryung, an elite force officer in North Korea.

We asked our questions about the film in English, and when we asked if the first film was shown four years ago, he nodded and responded in English, “four or five years.”

Again, it reminded us that Hyun Bin understands English. His Korean letters to his fans are always mindfully translated to English, as well as Chinese and Japanese.

Soldier roles

We asked if being a soldier is a role that he is drawn to since he was an exceptional marine during military service. He smiled, shook his head furiously before replying with a firm “No,” then laughed.

So instead, we asked how it was doing a role he already said goodbye to five years ago.

"It’s been five years since we last shot 'Confidential Assignment,' and we just finished the shooting last week. I don’t think I completely lost the character Cheol-ryung. Considering that I played him for months, and including the preparation time, I spent almost a year as that character," he said. "It’s like the puzzles have been spread out and I have to look back for the pieces and put them together.”

Fans may be familiar with the character, but he said, “I tried to upgrade the character and put more color into him. I think during the press conference of ‘Confidential Assignment 1,’ we jokingly talked about the second season coming out. I never imagined that it would actually happen for real.”

He reunites with Part 1 costars, including Yoo Hae-jin and Im Yoon-ah. He also worked with Daniel Henney, who plays an FBI agent.

“The shooting process was smoother and more fun, as we have already worked together before. With Daniel Henney, we worked together when we were both rookies in 'My Name is Kim Samsoon,'" he said. "Then we continued on our own ways and developed [our skills], and we met again after 16 years. I was very happy and we congratulated each other on how each of us had matured into better people."

The actor has not slowed down despite the pandemic. He flew to Jordan last year to shoot another film, “Point Men.” But we did ask him if there was anything that he did differently because of the pandemic. His answer showed us his discipline.

I've actually just kept working during the pandemic, I didn’t get to pick up any hobby," he said. "But I went to Jordan for the filming of 'Point Men' and had to undergo a 14-day quarantine twice, both in Jordan and in Korea. So I picked up home training."

Traveling to PH

The actor said that he knows there’s a great future waiting for us after the pandemic. But in the meantime, we should take care of our health and keep eating healthy.

Even though he was able to fly for work, we also asked him where he wanted to go once leisure flights are allowed. He answered quickly and without hesitation.

“Philippines!” He smiled and paused as if to watch the reaction of this writer, Chan, and the other staff present at the interview. When the laughter died down, he explained the reason for his answer.

“So, after finishing shooting for a film or a drama, traveling is my way of relaxing. But I couldn't do that these days. So if I could go anywhere I would like to go to the Philippines. I heard that the Philippines is full of beautiful beaches so I would like to go there and relax and with a free mind," he said.

In the press conference, he did say that he can only relax after shooting and filming, and never before it. His fans have caught wind that he has nothing lined up after “Confidential Assignment 2,” such that they're speculating on wedding plans between him and Son.

It was recently reported that the actor bought a villa worth $4.3 million in Guri, Gyeonggi, a 24-minute drive from Seoul. The province is known for the Hwaseong Fortress.

However, his agency, VAST Entertainment, has denied marriage rumors, and said that the villa is not a “marital home.”

Whatever the future holds for Hyun Bin, he is assured of a strong fan base and support

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

SMART x HB VIRTUE FM (Pre-recorded) coming on 7/31

BinJin Virtue FM a day in July…
7/11, 5:30pm PST - HB x Bench (Pre-recorded)
7/16, 3:30pm to 5:00pm PST - YJ x Smart (LIVE)
7/31, Time TBA - HB x Smart (Pre-recorded)  

HB Choeaedol Celeb Japanese fans specially prepared this digital signage commemorative ad celebrating his 18th Anniversary of Debut day on 7/5.

Period: 7/1 to 7/7  (7 days)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

YJ x The Actor is Present” Digital Media Photo Exhibition at Mega COEX

Her exhibit was also up in COEX Exhibition Hall 1st Floor “Big Bridge” and “Edge Column” and ‘Signature DOSAN’ near Dosan Park from 6/30 to 7/7 for a week.

Hope we also get to see her exhibit at Signature DOSAN. 

COEX Exhibition Hall 1st Floor…

COEX Edge Column

121-B02-FC-A8-B6-43-CB-BD90-72-A46-AEE63

COEX Big Bridge

EABEFEEB-2-A4-B-41-B5-BAE0-B1-E6-B0-E737

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Hello Chinggus! 

It was caught my attention while scrolling on Twitter. Is she having new endorsement? I mean a car endorsement for KIA model EV6? I hope so. Another endorsement will be sold out if ever. More CF to come Eonnie!:fullofhearts:

What a great month of July more updates for BinJin endorsements. 

Yes we are ready. Another endorsement for Hyun Bin.:fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

HB x Tom Ford Beauty Asia’s first perfume model

”Introducing the newest TOM FORD Fragrance Attaché Hyun Bin”

55-E79-EE4-8481-4448-AF86-DC6-E8-BE2-E89

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ0ynYgg2wZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Soldout King & Queen for those high end products Valentino, Omega, Tom Ford, KIA (EV6 approx $40mil won) they are endorsing too maybe:lol: 

BinJin 2021 endorsements todate

HB 

* Mediheal 

* BodyLuv

* Dr. For Hair

* Bohum Clinic

* HL Science

* Under Armour

* Omega (Global)

* Chow Tai Fook (China & HK)

* Smart (Philippines)

* Bench (Philippines)

* Amado (Thailand)

* Ecovacs (Korea & Asean)

* PT Sinarmas Sekuritas (Indonesia) ~ latest

* Tom Ford (Asia Pacific) ~ latest

YJ

* Younglim

* Jennyhouse Shampoo

* Vanav

* Neuramis

* Lactobiome

* Bride & You

* Crocodile Ladies

* Valentino 

* Smart (Philippines)
* Saselomo (China)
* AHC (China)

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

17 minutes ago, KimDdalgi said:

It was caught my attention while scrolling on Twitter. Is she having new endorsement? I mean a car endorsement for KIA model EV6? I hope so. Another endorsement will be sold out if ever.

I hope too @KimDdalgi the car model will be sold out in the market for sure. Expect that already.:D

Edited by JH_2722
  • Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

143701-D4-B44-D-4010-A88-A-7-DC9311-F71-

“As a big fan of Tom Ford, I’m honoured to be the first fragrance ambassador in the Asia Pacific region.  I also look forward to   cooperating with the brand in the future ~ Hyun Bin

Hyun Bin has been announced as the first Asia Pacific fragrance attaché for Tom

Ford Beauty.  He debuts the role as the face of the new Soleil Brûlant EDP, a sultry-suave scent of mandarin, bergamot, orange flower absolute and amber - the ultimate olfactory illustration of a hot guy summer 

https://iconicmen.com.my/迷人炽热的暖男味道!-tom-ford-惊喜宣布-玄彬-成为/?fbclid=IwAR1gLAePxCckz-BKVMmIHWvR44R4cr_kCfQ0wL5PJHUMKjLe_4FIuT7lRBY

VAST IG x  HB  x Tom Ford Soleil Brûlant 

D0-EC3-C23-440-F-40-EA-B802-8-C07131-F0-

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ2K0nZN4GD/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hyun Bin, Tom Ford Beauty's First Face Perfume... The Visual is Global

Revision 2021.07.03. 10:11 am

Actor Hyun Bin was selected as the face of the high-end beauty brand 'Tom Ford Beauty' perfume. 

On the 3rd, his agency VAST Entertainment said, "Hyun Bin has been selected as Asia Pacific's Attache (ambassador) for the high-end beauty brand 'Tom Ford Beauty' perfume. Hyun Bin will present a brand campaign in 15 Asian and Pacific countries." said. Along with this, a pictorial was released. 

In the published pictorial, Hyun Bin perfectly digests the white suit and catches the eye with his intense eyes and masculine beauty reminiscent of the summer sun. He said, "As a longtime fan of the designer, it is an honor to be with Tom Ford Beauty. I am looking forward to the journey we will take together." 

Hyun Bin is receiving a lot of attention even after the end of the drama 'Crash Landing on You', and is standing at the center of the global Hallyu wave across Asia. Love calls from global brands as well as all over Asia such as Japan, the Philippines, and Indonesia are continuing. 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin recently finished filming for the movie ''Confidential Assignment 2'. Also, the movie 'The Point Men' is about to be released.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002969022

5-D333454-FA98-4-AF9-8-A31-350857-CAD4-F

Hyun Bin Officially Named Tom Ford Beauty’s 1st Asia-Pacific Brand Ambassador

Jul 3, 2021 by E.Cha

Spoiler

Hyun Bin is officially the new face of Tom Ford Beauty!  

On July 2, Tom Ford Beauty announced that Hyun Bin had been chisen as their first-ever Asia-Pacific Fragrance Attache, meaning that he will be representing the brand and its fragrances in the region.  Hyun Bin remarked, “As a long time fan of the designer, I am honoured to be working with Tom Ford Beauty.  I’m looking forward to my journey together with the brand as a Fragrance Attaché.”  For his first-ever campaign for the brand, Hyun Bin posed with Tom Ford’s new Soleil

Brulant fragrance, which was introduced this spring.

• Like 10

Hello Chinggus! 

Yes she is. Son Ye Jin is really the perfect example to portray as Yoon Se Ri coz she is really the perfect one no one else I can pictured out to portray as Yoon Se Ri only Son Ye Jin.:wow2:

Vote for BinJin please. Both are really deserving.:hwaiting:

Both are really must called as Hallyu King and Queen.:dontwanna:

Spoiler

She had a great style and a perfect style when it comes to Interior house decoration. Her house decorations really fits on her aura.:blush:

Are you ready for Hyun Bin everyone?:rickroll:

Spoiler

Tom Ford Hyun Bin's Update on different feautures on Top Magazines IG Accounts:

Spoiler

Hyun Bin Mediheal Update:

Spoiler

ECOVACS or Tom Ford shoot? What a cool Hyun Bin's look. Always look happy.:fullofhearts:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Looks like its going to be a HB TOM FORD BEAUTY day trending in Naver Korea and SK & Asia Pac fashion magazines IGs 

Guess there will also a TOM FORD BEAUTY magazine shoot like what he did for Esquire x OMEGA!!:lol:

E1-C4-B31-A-2-D73-4-C2-B-BCEF-60-ABDCBE3

Hyun Bin rejoices in Asia's first selection! "Tom Ford Beauty" Appointed as Perfume Public Relations Ambassador

Kstyle July93, 2021 11:30
Spoiler

Japan

Malaysia

AB9529-B1-D60-A-47-B8-A4-D0-703-D169-D99

Taiwan

7-AF311-F2-5-DB3-4508-9-A0-A-AFD509-E2-A

Hyun Bin, Tom Ford Beauty's First Asia Pacific Fragrance Selected at Attaché

2021-07-03 10:03:37 Reporter Yong Won-jung

Actor Hyun Bin has been selected as the first Asia Pacific fragrance Attaché by Tom Ford Beauty, a high-end beauty brand led by American fashion designer and film director Tom Ford.

DF34-A38-C-CE8-B-4235-A9-EA-219870-DF3-A

Actor 'Hyun Bin' is the first to be officially selected as the brand perfume Atache (goodwill ambassador), and he plans to launch a Tom Ford perfume campaign with actors in 15 Asian and Pacific countries, including Korea.

In the pictorial released to announce the official first step with Tom Ford Beauty, Hyun Bin perfectly digests a white suit and exudes soft charisma with the new private blend perfume 'SOLEIL BRÛLANT'.

Solei Brulent with the actors is a floral amber scent that is sweetly blended with notes of mandarin and bergamot, capturing the panoramic view of an exotic island illuminated by the golden sun. Hyun Bin said, “As a longtime fan of the designer, it is an honor to work with Tom Ford Beauty. I am looking forward to the journey with the brand with the perfume Atache.”

The main campaign to be additionally released following the first pictorial will be released sequentially through the Tom Ford Beauty official SNS channel.

http://m.slist.kr/news/ampArticleView.html?idxno=264671&idxno=264671&__twitter_impression=true

YTN media outlet asked 14 different drama production companies on which actor they would love to cast in their projects. HB came in 3rd place with 4 votes 

[YTN Ranking] "Be our male lead" Ranking of current drama actors revealed by the industry

2021.07.03. 8:03 am 

A308958-A-328-D-4-C21-A15-B-E709035-A7-D

Can you leave out actor Hyun Bin when choosing a romantic male lead? Hyun Bin, who made his debut in the drama 'Bodyguard' in 2003, made his face known by playing the lead role in the sitcom 'Nonstop 4'. Hyun Bin, who caught the public eye with his handsome appearance, took the male lead role in the 2004 drama 'Ireland', and the following year he gained great popularity with 'My Name is Kim Sam-soon'. 

After that, he went back and forth between movies and dramas, but Hyun Bin's report card was overwhelmingly good in the drama. He succeeded in 'The World They Live In', which is still considered a masterpiece, and made a splendid return to the hit 'Secret Garden' after being discharged from the military to solidify his position. In addition, he shook women's hearts as a male protagonist with various charms, from 'Memories of the Alhambra' to 'Crash Landing on You'. 

Hyun Bin is waiting for the release of the movie 'The Point Men', which he focused on filming last year. 'The Point Men' was pre-sold to 14 Asian countries, including Japan and Taiwan, as if to prove his popularity. In addition, he confirmed his appearance in the movie 'Confidential Assignment 2' and is expected to continue the popularity of 'Confidential Assignment 1', which mobilized about 7.8 million viewers.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001609240

• Like 9
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

More HB x Bench articles and bringing 3 more over here…

31278-B4-C-EB3-C-4-E76-B5-DD-CD79-A4-EE0

73-A5-FDF0-9580-4-BF3-833-E-6-F204-C81-E

Hyun Bin wants you to tell him where he should go when he comes to Manila

Published July 2, 2021, 8:00 AM

by AA Patawaran

...Here’s a snippet of my conversation on Zoom with Hyun Bin.

Personally, my key to K-drama was Crash Landing on You, which I only got to watch after the pandemic struck. I would say that in the Philippines CLOY was when you became a phenomenal figure, known even to those who aren’t K-drama fanatics. What do you love best about your role in in CLOY?

First of all, I want to thank all the Filipino viewers of CLOY, who started to pay more attention to K-dramas through CLOY. As for the character Ri Jeong Hyeok, I think his innocence, seriousness, and the actions he does to sacrifice for his loved ones are what the viewers loved about him.

6-743x1024.jpg

I mentioned in a press conference in Korea that I hope this drama crash lands on a lot of people and give excitement, warmth, and comfort to the viewers until the end. Looking at how so many people enjoyed it and still talk about it until now, I think it has successfully landed.

How do you prepare for roles, apart from studying the script?

The first thing I do is read the script and do whatever is visibly necessary. For example, for the character Ri Jeong Hyeok, he had to have a North Korean accent, so I had to practice that. Also, he is from a powerful family so, appearance-wise, I thought it would look good for him to have a perfect soldier fit so I worked out. I also try to cope with the validity of the character’s words and actions. I ask myself, “Why did he do this?” “Why did he say this?” By asking these questions repeatedly, I get into character.

‘If I get to go to the Philippines, I want to eat local food and go to the beach and relax.’

What is your physical regimen and what is your grooming repertoire like?

On my days off, I try to work out as much as possible by going to the gym. I also take vitamin supplements and try to eat a healthy, balanced meal. Aside from that, I try to get enough sleep.

Of all that you know about the Philippines, what are you most keen to discover, explore, or experience? If you can come to Manila right now, what would be the first thing you would do?

I think it would be better for you to let me know! If I get to go to the Philippines, I want to eat local food and go to the beach and relax.

Your Filipino fans would be more than happy to hear from you. What have you got to say to your legions of fans in the Philippines?

I was able to communicate with you through Bench. I hope I will be able to meet you next time face-to-face and not through a camera like this. Also, I shot two projects after CLOY, so through those films, I should be able to meet you soon. I’m going to continue showing myself to you through other projects, so I hope you stay healthy until then.

Watch out for Hyun Bin’s new projects, a sequel to the 2017 film Confidential Assignment, in which again he will play a North Korean, this time as a detective, and the crime thriller The Point Men, in which he will play a National Intelligence Service agent.

https://mb.com.ph/2021/07/02/hyun-bin-wants-you-to-tell-him-where-he-should-go-when-he-comes-to-manila/

METOROstyle

https://metro.style/fashion/metrostylewatch/hyun-bin-for-bench-2/30648

PeopleAsia https://peopleasia.ph/hyun-bin-on-his-dream-role-the-possibility-of-a-cloy-sequel-and-sparking-hope/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

HB x Tom Ford Soleil Brûlant in Korea & Asia fashion magazines IG.

Korea

131-AEC79-71-FB-4-F42-86-B2-DF71183-CC7-

Asia

F4-CF3-B1-E-9-D21-4529-95-BE-EC8-D91-DA8

HB in his TF fashion 

DASHING HB in CLOY TOM FORD suit receiving his KPCCA Presidential citation award last Oct 10/28.  

9-E9-E2638-927-E-4853-9-FC0-F85-E9733-E8

Spoiler

Suit fit

D0-BC37-D6-491-C-4-AFC-AF34-30-A5-A07-D3

E9-ACE698-CDAE-4823-99-E8-A84019520-AD6.

10-C1-CB1-E-7803-4-B12-BBF5-8023-E70-CEE

B6-F5-FFB8-3-AC2-43-AB-95-E2-7-D5-A9914-

8-D0190-B8-8-A67-4918-9-CFD-C93387755-DB

E5376922-EFCE-4600-AAFB-6-DB614557-C0-C.

50-F63-D71-3-F29-4-C3-C-9-D91-7-B4-DF49-

Casual

70513634-1611-448-D-98-D0-2-AA26927-B87-

BC0156-B9-D768-4763-9-B40-9-EADD754-CFC8

247-E311-E-EE3-C-4-B38-BF99-A8-BDEEBFF0-

ECDE1-A61-3-F0-A-4-DA6-8-C1-C-D43-D28188

4-F643-D3-A-301-C-42-BE-A803-DE7-C9-AE8-

449-E2-B83-F3-AC-428-E-948-F-E49-A372-E7

611-F4-C09-755-E-46-F5-94-D5-1-F46-DC933

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

DASHING HB in White Tom Ford head to toe with TF photographer Peter Ash Lee who is based in NYC.

Looking at the SAND in the photo, its screaming Beachy vibes.  Soleil means SUN in French.  Sun + Sand + Beah and HB wearing a tank.  Cant wait to see his Tom Ford Soleil Brûlant video

4-DCFA5-FD-5-E90-458-B-AC19-BEB2-E083606

E269-BAF2-5-AFE-47-C3-ACF1-619-CC112-A0-

Spoiler

712-CEFAF-E8-A8-4-EB4-B7-E2-3-D9-A2-E754

Just for fun and dont take it serious lol…A comment coming fm HB stylist’s friend (also a stylist) on her IG post of HB Tom Ford Soleil Brûlant is making us smiling.  :D

와 빈이 넘 멋있네 .. 남자들은 역시 결혼 할 때가 됐을 때 가장 빛나는 듯

“WOW, Bin is so cool… Men seem to shine the most when its time to get married” 

• Like 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

14 hours ago, Bin-Jin said:

Just for fun and dont take it serious lol…A comment coming fm HB stylist’s friend (also a stylist) on her IG post of HB Tom Ford Soleil Brûlant is making us smiling.  :D

Ok @Bin-Jin as you said, don’t take it seriously. I cannot promise you that, I  have been praying for it seriously :P

And yes it made me smile all day.

Thank you @Bin-Jinand @KimDdalgi for sharing these posts in this fandom. Appreciate it! Thank you so much! 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hello Chinggus!

Wow Mommy Ye Jin is a Great Chef making a homemade Soy Sauce Chicken and Sandwich for dinner. Yummy! 

:wow2:

I manifest that Son Ye Jin must join or be the guest on  Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant Show which her Cinderella Friends are into that show Oh Yoon Ah (since start of the show until now) and Lee Jung Hyun (last year since start the show and she ended up during her Movie on Peninsula). Then Lee Min Jung was the guest when Oh Yoon Ah visit her at their "Once Again" set for bringing her for food tasting and bringing it home for Lee Min Jung Husband LBJ and Son LJS. When Oh Yoon Ah called her another Cinderella Friend Um Ji Won to show her new Home via face time. And a few months ago when Oh Yoon Ah's episode on the show they showed the group photo of her friends that includes Son Ye Jin and Gong Hyo Jin discussing about her group of friends that's why her companions on the show was wowed by the group photo appearance. I am 1000% sure if Son Ye Jin joined the show her cooking skill will be on the taboo, those dishes she make will be sold in the market and she will be the Star Top winner for the show. (Wink Wink Wink) :rickroll:

Always The Chungmuro Queen Son Ye Jin!:hwaiting:

Still CLOY is the Best KDrama ever! :heartxoxo:

This Chungmuro Queen will dominate the COEX Exhibition. The only Chungmuro Queen Son Ye Jin! :fullofhearts:

Spoiler

For my fellow Filo's/Pinoy's who are SMART Subscribers just like me, this is the update and instructions on how to win Digital Passes for BinJin FM on July 16 and 31:

Spoiler

#18YEARWITHACTORHYUNBIN 

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

YJ kfans showing us more YJ x The Actor is Present” Digital Media Photo Exhibition photos at COEX Exhibition Hall 1st Floor…

No YJ kfans go to Signature DOSAN yet?!?-_-

hahaha BinJin will be dominating COEX tomorrow with their INDIVIDUAL Billboards, Stay Tune!!!;)

COEX Edge Column

BD79-A308-AACA-4-F62-8-D47-11-EE24-E7117

B555079-D-619-F-4-DD7-AAE0-D6-EDBB903-A4

Spoiler

89-B48-A77-A9-E3-4-E66-B6-DC-381591-D645

COEX Big Bridge

5-AE849-C4-02-EE-4516-AC63-6-D52-A00-B9-

• Like 7
  • Love 3