[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

YJ IG update w DINNER

MANDU MASTER SON is so wifey these days:wub:

Hahaha I can see MANDU again and HB her supportive personal Food Taster.

FB862281-6-F73-406-F-9552-DF9-CD5281-FEF

6-B955706-2-D02-40-E0-84-C8-5-A9-A526-B8

05785-F0-A-C64-D-43-E5-8-B76-7393740-D78

”Enjoy your dinner”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQYDvrena6_/?utm_medium=copy_link  

An excerpt fm HB an interview  aft MNIKSS on regarding what kind of husband he would want to be

Whether a woman is considered pretty depends on her cooking skill, the way dresses and her husband.  Which means, when a woman cooks well, wear sexy  clothes, and there is a charming husband standing besides her, she look exceptionally pretty.  I hope I could satisfy one of the three requirements in order to make my woman prettier.  The first two requirements she would  have to work hard on her own, I would be responsible for the last one”

Detective again, dont take it too seriously:lol:

Spoiler

6721-B31-A-C3-E3-479-F-B4-F5-C80390502-C

HB Guri 

6750-ADE6-A37-F-4-B5-B-91-EC-8876468-D8-

59712935-FC40-4-A27-8936-715-BC0514-FF8.

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Seems like YJ is nourishing someone with the big servings of food that she has been cooking lately ;) her friends, family or HB :D HB looks a bit tired in one of his photos, maybe because he has just finished another action movie.  so happy that YJ has been personally sharing food that she's been cooking on IG. YJ the ever foodie :D

• Like 10

Hello Chingus! 

Today is the day that we will watch the full episode of Son Ye Jin playing Golf. I can't really wait for later on. Thank God! Today is my Birthday my head give me a day off to spent my precious day.  Today's BinJin update or Son Ye Jin update today is like a gift to me that I will watch my idol. What a best gift! I can rest for today and enjoying binge watch Son Ye Jin's swinging her Golf Club later.:please:

Well anyways, Congratulations to this BinJin Fans Club again they are in Naver! Only in BinJin Fandom when Global media featured BinJin Fans Club like The BBC and even these Naver website. Well, let's continue to support BinJin in a big or simple way to help them and other people as well who can benefit the BinJin Fans Club Projects.:wow2:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

17 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

Hello Chingus! 

Today is the day that we will watch the full episode of Son Ye Jin playing Golf. I can't really wait for later on. Thank God! Today is my Birthday my head give me a day off to spent my precious day.  Today's BinJin update or Son Ye Jin update today is like a gift to me that I will watch my idol. What a best gift! I can rest for today and enjoying binge watch Son Ye Jin's swinging her Golf Club later.

Well anyways, Congratulations to this BinJin Fans Club again they are in Naver! Only in BinJin Fandom when Global media featured BinJin Fans Club like The BBC and even these Naver website. Well, let's continue to support BinJin in a big or simple way to help them and other people as well who can benefit the BinJin Fans Club Projects.

Happy birthday 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Thanks 1

YJ x IJH Celebrity Luv Golf 셀럽 러브 골프 Ep 1

Each celebrity guest will have 3 episodes of 30mins on 3 Wednesdays!

Stay tune for Ep2 next Wed 6/30!!

https://youtu.be/B4DXjcxTqPM

YJ likes these 2 cfans IG posts and personally thanked the cfan IG -  Handcream_cn who sent HB & her Flowers; Chinese Dumplings for YJ; Tiramisu for HB and Doggo snacks for Kitty.  What a beautiful soul, our YJ!!

Handcream_cn sent BJ gifts & flowers every month and their JUNE gifts crashed landed in MSTEAM & VAST safely yesterday 6/22.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQc-Ec3t1-t/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPkKKW8jFFN/?utm_medium=copy_link

Spoiler

Gifts for BJ fm Handcream_cn

Gifts for YJ - Chinese Dumplings & fur baby Kitty - dog snacks

AF88-F7-E6-E8-D0-4-EC5-A3-CE-91-C3-EEF2-

Gifts for HB - his fav Tiramisu

40-A200-D8-9-D1-D-4-F49-8956-90-E19-F202

June gift for YJ fm solo fan  Natalie which she also sent YJ a pot of  Red Tulips in April.

7-FCAFA8-A-F057-4-ADB-8-B54-9-F8631-C7-F

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNRzw-sJiHP/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Jap Gonzales said:

@KimDdalgiHappiest Birthday to you.

13 hours ago, JH_2722 said:

@KimDdalgi Happy Birthday to you!

13 hours ago, Rabina said:

Happy birthday 

8 hours ago, Bin-Jin said:

@KimDdalgi  Happy Birthday and hope you enjoy Golf Swinging Yejin today.  

5 hours ago, Aya said:

@KimDdalgiHappy Birthday girl!  

Thanks everyone for the Birthday greetings! Yes I totally enjoy it and of course I've learned new techniques in Golf. Well let's wait for the next 2nd episode of Son Ye Jin playing Golf next week on Wednesday as for now let's enjoy the 1st episode they showed us. :Megathanks:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2

On YeJin’s Golf Interview, this was quoted by Lim JinHan.

"Everyone is in a good mood because she makes everyone smile." - Lim Jinhan Class

I am sure, it’s YeJin’s eye smile that made everyone smile. 

YeJin is truly a “Happy Pill” 

I love Son Ye Jin :fullofhearts:

• Like 4

SMART x YJ LIVE VIRTUE FM coming on 7/16.  

HB x Bench Photobook

“I also dream of having a family someday.  That is the future I really look forward to.” -Hyun Bin 

E81-B98-BE-9464-41-CE-AC88-436368-D5-EBE

6-C8967-AF-66-C5-4-BF5-A7-B7-1004-C8-BA8

HB dream is our dream too & the fandom will pray desperately for his wish to come true SOOON!!!

OP paid PP5k for HB Bench FM package and this photobook is part of the PP5k freebie

His touching message for his Filipino fans

Spoiler

C3322-BFB-821-D-4929-8156-289-DCD1323-EB

• Like 9
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

HB x Bench

HB Bench pre-recording for 7/11 Online FM.

He is looking refresh & great here.  Good to see that  he gets his well deserved rests with lots of dumplings & nourishing meals fm his good partner.  

09-A5-CBC1-26-C8-4-F49-99-E5-9-B31-A1-A6

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hello Chinggus! 

Jinnie is really a Sold Out Queen same as Hyun Bin Sold Out King! BinJin is a Sold Out King and Queen!:wow2:

Ready for FM? Of course YES!!!:fullofhearts:

All I can say was :wow2:

Even Chopard they featured CLOY as the hit KDrama. 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Son Ye Jin is an Influencer and an Icon. That’s why the golf visor, shirt and dress were all sold out. She is a role model and her followers just want to be like her. She does not need to promote or be a model of Southcape, all she need to do is wear them. For me, that’s SonYe Jin’s girl Power! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hi guys

I haven't been following this thread for a while but I can see from Instagram that SYJ is doing/did a show about golf.

Remind me again who introduced golf to SYJ?

Check this 

Hhmmm just over 3 years! That is from about April if 2018!

Interesting ;);):D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, Annie12 said:

Remind me again who introduced golf to SYJ?

@Annie12 Hi Annie12, I have a strong feeling that a handsome man and a Good Person with dimples named HyunBin introduced golf to Son Ye Jin. :P

And your math is correct 2018 + 3 years= 2021

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Aya said:

@Annie12 Hi Annie12, I have a strong feeling that a handsome man and a Good Person with dimples named HyunBin introduced golf to Son Ye Jin. :P

And your math is correct 2018 + 3 years= 2021

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

From when the second shooting of TN took place. Perhaps they were together from then. :yaaa:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Hello Chinggus! 

Update for Bench! Whose excited on his FM? I can't wait for his FM!:fullofhearts:

Kimbap Couple topic caught my attention on Twitter. A few year ago Son Ye Jin talks about her favourite dishes on an interview including Kimbap. A few weeks ago she posted on her IG Account about her Mandu or Dumplings making plus her Golf sightings last week episode on Ji Han Channel and she talks about playing Golf with her friends. Now on Hyun Bin's interview on Bench he talks about playing Golf with his friends and how he eats Kimbap prepared by his Manager. It's kinda funny because of peoples Tweet and their comments about whose the real Manager he was talking about some says it's Kyung and some says it's KKT but some BinJin Stans think about Son Ye Jin. How funny it is that both talks about a food dishes and Golf. I cannot hide and breathe on my laughter anymore coz tweets and comments I read on Twitter about Waking up in the Morning, his Manager, his Friends, playing Golf and eating Kimbap/Kimbap Couple are really funny. Okay if Jinnie has a Mandu/Dumplings, Hyun Bin has too the Kimbap so they can now make their own food business let's call it "Mandu and Kimbap House of BinJin's" or "The Kim's Mandu and Kimbap House" (Sorry Chinngus I read it from a comment/reply section on Twitter). BinJin you really made my day!:Megalol:

Spoiler

Edited by Emily Bett
Please use the spoiler tag for multiple images and videos
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Yesterday it was Hyun Bin content and today is Son Ye Jin content. Son Ye Jin confirmed for "39"! Welcome Dr. Cha Mi Jo! Your Officer Im Cheol Ryung for sure is proud of you!:rickroll:

BinJin the Flagbearers!:mrgreen:

Spoiler

Edited by Emily Bett
Please use the spoiler tag for multiple images and videos
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2