[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, xxyy said:

Haven't posted in years ......

So ...I was on Hyun Bin's wiki just randomly reading and saw a picture of him getting an award. The text under the picture says  "Hyun Bin receiving the Producers’ Choice Award at the 2014 Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival" and next to him standing was Son Ye Jin.

I was like  :o wait a second....... Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin, 2014 doesn't go together because The Negotiation, 2018 was their first project. I was like OMG this gota be one of those meant to be things that they won the same award, sat next to one another...not realizing what the universe has planned for them.

Little did they know they were destined for greatness together. I was so excited and look up and found these videos on youtube and Facebook.

I wonder if they even talk to one another back then? So different from their interaction we see now a days! haha Cute! Please get married already :heart:

Enjoy my friends! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ffdwv_7QQc

Hyun_Bin_and_Son_Yejin_at_PIFAN_2014.jpg

Someone post it in IG too 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

@GlowWithTheFlow

In one of the CLOY BTSs, HB was asking which direction should he kiss SYJ. I believe that they do ask for advice from the PD on how to portray scenes on screen. But sometimes, the actors asks each other what is good for them to do. I believe the hand/finger embrace/touches that they are doing in CLOY are included in the drama script, it’s just how they initiate it that’s important. I love shipping actors but sometimes I also try to be realistic as to how much is real and reel. Just my 2 cents. 

Edited by pnaysurfer84
Grammar check
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, GlowWithTheFlow said:

That’s why they are fated to meet right now. The ripe and perfect age for marriage, they’re successful and at the peaks of their career. I personally think they have nothing to lose should they choose to get married. Binnie is already a successful CEO of his own agency and SYJ has many acting accolades under her belt.  The only missing title in their life is “hubby” and “wifey”. 

So true! I find it a blessing in disguise that HB rejected some offers before, for him and SYJ to work together because the right project for both of them is definitely CLOY. It's so funny how they both received the same award in 2014 but HB didn't even glance at SYJ who was beside her :rolleyes: 

Everything just feels right timing now, they are both very stable in their careers, on the same league, and nearing 40s. I do hope that they will finally prioritize their personal happiness over career because it's about time we see their twins. Lololol.

But both of them also take their careers very seriously. I'm still very much positive we'll hear some very good news this year. :heart: If they don't end up together... i'd probably be heartbroken for a while. Haha. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Hyun_Bin_Boo said:

Adorable max!!!! Didn't understand anything but that look at 4.15, omg!! The whole clip is so lovey dovey! :wub:

I can't stooop smiling!!!! Even though i didnt understand anything as well. Haha. Why do tvn release very short BTS??! I want loonger :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

I can't stooop smiling!!!! Even though i didnt understand anything as well. Haha. Why do tvn release very short BTS??! I want loonger :joy:

ME TOOO!!

THIS IS NOT ENOUGH!!

WE HAVE 5 DAYS TO GO TO NEXT !

EPISODE ! ATLEAST MAKE IT TO 50MINUTES OF BTS 

HHAHAHHAHAA

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

Seriously! These clips almost felt like a continuation of today's episode's couple scenes of binjin...the real/reel lines are so blurry for me. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Annyeong chingus! Omg the latest BTS of BinJin screams “we’re together”. I can’t count how many times I fee giddy at their interaction. You can really feel there’s something going on there through the screen. They’re just sooo cute and adorbs huhuhu my heart!!! I feel like I can’t take the feels but I need more!!! :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2