[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

7 hours ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Maybe, a movie like Mr and Mrs Smith for our BinJin please? I want to see more and real action (y'know) from our dear A-listers! I know they can pull it off very well! 

P. S. 

If the spy is right here now reading. This is one thought you should let them (your bosses) know. Pretty please? 

We already know HB will do well as he is good with action movies and fight scenes... on the other hand, we saw how flexible SYJ in her work-out routines, so this will be very interesting! Make it happen!

• Like 8

On 3/1/2020 at 1:51 AM, rookiehistorianAB said:

@ineedalife

Hi there. I don't think it's for show. They're trying to get the media off their backs for dating rumors remember? Their agencies have been hell bent on making their rumors go away with denials. 

Tbh they could've done a lot of things for show. In SYJ's past PC, she held hands with her co-star for pictures, even encouraging dating questions, asking her co-star if he likes her. They're doing the complete opposite of fanservice. 

This is true, I noticed that with her past co-star during their presscon, they were holding hands which is obviously for a show.. hmmmm 

unlike Binjin, it's all natural... :)

• Like 1

The writer, director must be daring enough to offer them the lead roles in CLOY after all the grocery pics and subsequent denials.What I felt was like Park Ji Un wrote characters of RJH and YSR while keeping HB and SYJ in mind . Their actual personalities resembles the characters a lot . Although both of them wished to work again during Nego promos, but the rumors and grocery pics came out after few months and both were offered the script after the fiasco only.And under normal circumstances it is very rare to work together again having entangled in such dating rumours.According to me the writer was very much confident that both will accept it irrespective of what the media says .The reason could be they knew their story was excellent or it could be that they knew something is definitely going on between them due to which they won't leave a chance to work with each other again.

• Like 8

12 hours ago, B.MMM said:

In my opinion they started dating before TN promo in early 2018 maybe. 

Early 2018?? Wow really? In my wildest guesses they started right after SITR ended, before that going out on a friends basis. But after the end of SITR , HB would go to europe for filming MOTA. 

They both had really busy schedules in 2018.

#oh-i-dont-know#brainteaser#closefriend#:D

3 hours ago, queenie said:

You are right, all the questions in presscon was filtered but reporters still find a way to walk around the bush, that's why HB, YJ and director were laughing at the question because everyone knows what's behind it. I watched a video on YT the other day from Taiwanese reporter who was in the CLOY presscon, it's pretty interesting. I will translate below

[A] Ethan, since you were there seeing them at close distance (CLOY presscon), did you notice anything interesting?

[Ethan]: Actually, all everyone (reporters at presscon) cares about was their chemistry. 

[Others agreeing]: Yea, are rumors true? Instagram pics are so intimate just like couples

[Ethan]: This topic is not only hot within Taiwanese fan, but even Korean reporters are also very curious. That's why all Korean reporters' questions in the presscon were actually submitted 2-4 weeks in advance. 

[Other] What, is this North Korean (joking)

[Ethan]: No it's true, there is censorship. Not only private interview but even presscon, all questions must be checked and approved by their label (management company). Only if they are ok with the question, you can ask it. 

Thats why there is a funny story that during the presscon, a Korean reporter ask: "Because you two have been denied the dating rumors TWICE, does it become a burden in your future cooperation"Everyone reporters in the room knows what he really want to ask, and burst out laughing. |||(the question was around the bush and not directly ask whether dating rumor is true or not, but ask about future cooperation during dating rumors which is very wise. If you watch video of presscon, you will see BinJIn and director also laughing at this question)|||

[A] Reporters all think "yea, someone mention it so there is something to write now, finally!" 

[Ethan]: Yea, HB & SYJ gave a very safe answer "They receive this drama based on the script and it's no harm cooperating with each other again". However, we were there seeing their reaction and how they interact with each other, there is really something suspicious. They are very very natural and cute with each other, it's like what we are seeing in the drama now. There are many many pink bubbles. Moreover, even though SYJ and HB are born in same year, in term of career age, SYJ is a senior. That's why when they interact, it mimics what happens in CLOY. She will tease him, then he will be embarrassed "Oops, did I do something wrong" (because he's younger, he's afraid he do something impolite). Those actions keep happening , so it's really interesting to witness.

Wow! Thanks for this info! I knew they did filtered the questions. (Haha). No wonder the reporter stuttered while asking "that" question cause maybe she revised a bit of the original question that's why Binnie gave a frown face and acted like he didn't quite catch the question. (Well, we saw him holding his smile even from the very beginning of the question.) LOL! 

Tho the thoughts of them being considerate not to divert the attention of the viewers to their rumors instead of the drama itself is one of the reason they don't want to talk about it during the presscon. But, they denied the rumors twice already so isn't it the great timing to clear the misunderstanding of the "close friend" at presscon if they're really not dating like what other rumored celebrities do in their presscon. Seems like the media and Tvn were cooperating in killing the attention of the public. They had every chances to denied the rumors in person, actually. After all the interviews, presscon and promotional activities but they chose to keep quite about it. (seems like they really wanted in keep their relationship private). 

And by the way, (Just a hunch) You know, maybe Dispatch will release their dating story this year or early next year. It's quite unusual they didn't reveal A-list celebrity couple like they annually do. The only year that they didn't revealed any couple was in 2017 due to political scandal with ex president but after few months that year, they released Song-Song Couple pictures following their marriage announcement. There isn't any political  or significant issues to focus about in korea last January. It's BinJin we're talking about. There's no way Dispatch will leave such a big scoop. (Sounds like there is an agreement happening w/ them. They even skip Heechul and Momo knowing they're both popular individuals, too.) Looks like they are waiting for something huge to reveal. Sooo..... maybe??? (OMG My heart can't handle this thoughts.) *Smiling like a fool* 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, piks said:

Big thanks to CEO-nim HB’s bodyguard. You are the missing link to confirm HB’s love & care to his grocery shopping mate SYJ. ❤️

Oh wow! It's really the same body guard, and this airport scene was probably HB arriving in HK for fan event? Wonder if the bodyguard works exclusively for HB since you notice that he was in other HB events too? If it was really HB who got the bodyguard to take care of SYJ at the wrap-up party arrival, that's really too sweet!!

6 hours ago, jinjin said:

Son Ye Jin & Hyun Bin's Last Stage Greeting in YJ's hometown - Daegu.

Look at where HB rested his left arm in the second picture :)

----

NEGOTIATION HOLDS VIP PREMIERE: 17th Sep 2018: 

Just wonder whether SYJ introduced HB to her friends before the Daegu trip on 30th Sep 2018.

Meet friends first & then the parents :)

Which picture are you referring to where HB rest his left arm? Can't seem to find it. They were videos, not picture?

I also wonder the same ie did YJ introduced her best gal buddies to HB, or it's the other way around ie. she introduce HB to her friends so that she can ask them for their opinion of him LOL!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 3/1/2020 at 1:28 AM, ineedalife said:

EDIT: ignore this post lmao i was not sane when i posted this its way too late at night

i dont mean to be a downer but i saw comments which said that the sweetness in behind the scenes could be all for show :(

somebody gave the example of 1:55 in this video where binnie immediately changed his expression after the sweet scene of them on the hospital bed :(

what do you guys think (at the end of the day its still #ingrocerywetrust but i need reassurance hahah)

Hyun Bin was just embarrassed, the people there might think he's under Son Ye Jin because she can easily tease him lol :D;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Anne S said:
3 hours ago, Mir said:

How do u know its HB's bodyguard?  Do u have the link of the video? 

I don't think the man in airport fancam and the one in the wrap-up party fancam are the same person, just look at his ears.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, grosbisous said:

I don't think the man in airport fancam and the one in the wrap-up party fancam are the same person, just look at his ears.

Yes, i do agree with you. Cause his guard at the airport is totally bigger than the guard at the party. And the guard was helping another actor/actress at the party too.

54 minutes ago, yoonsary said:

This is true, I noticed that with her past co-star during their presscon, they were holding hands which is obviously for a show.. hmmmm 

unlike Binjin, it's all natural...

In short: If not dating, they hold hands and and encourage dating rumors.

If dating, tap on the back hug, laugh off rumors. :tounge_wink: BinJin style only. :heart: 
it’s all for the show, right?:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

30 minutes ago, yoonsary said:

Hyun Bin was just embarrassed, the people there might think he's under Son Ye Jin because she can easily tease him lol :D;)

Or maybe he suddenly remembered that they are sorrounded with cameras. Hehehe. If you'll watch all of the bts, you'll also notice how Yejin eonnie immediately pulls herself away from him once she heard the word "cut!" from the director. Hehe. They can't fully show what they really feel during work. But there are times they forget, and because of that we got the sweet bts in the hospital bed. Heheh

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1. Her instagram pic (180127)- the watch! Someone wrote how the watch she’s wearing is way too big for her and how it matches HB’s watch (grocery pic). The way she was posing and holding her phone could mean she was emphasizing her wrist hehe (I've passed the point of delu, don’t mind me). And note fans caught him back at Incheon on 180124 so this could her way of telling him she misses him? :relaxed: (The caption of double hearts as well

Although it is a very romantic thought.

I think it is her watch. She was wearing it before.  #detectivemodeON#:D

HB was wearing his when came back.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, grosbisous said:

1 hour ago, My Cao said:

Yes, i do agree with you. Cause his guard at the airport is totally bigger than the guard at the party. And the guard was helping another actor/actress at the party too.

Based on screen captures I got from the airport and the one at the event, it looks to be the same guy. Timeframe is different so can be slimmer/heftier. He could be assisting the event. He helped others but the leads were the only two from the clips I saw that got a meet up at their door ... for what it's worth lol.

Also, I'm pretty sure those are not the same watches. The faces are differ, even the coloring. They both oddly have mentioned liking watches though.

@Chugo21 Can you repost the link? The article I read said SYJ declined.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, queenie said:

[Ethan]: Actually, all everyone (reporters at presscon) cares about was their chemistry. 

[Others agreeing]: Yea, are rumors true? Instagram pics are so intimate just like couples

[Ethan]: This topic is not only hot within Taiwanese fan, but even Korean reporters are also very curious. That's why all Korean reporters' questions in the presscon were actually submitted 

[Ethan]: No it's true, there is censorship. Not only private interview but even presscon, all questions must be checked and approved by their label (management company). Only if they are ok with the question, you can ask it. 

So, we were correct about questions were filtered. Vast CEO answered and, Yejin followed his lead. Just like any other denial. Oh my CEO 

6 hours ago, queenie said:

we were there seeing their reaction and how they interact with each other, there is really something suspicious. They are very very natural and cute with each other, it's like what we are seeing in the drama now. There are many many pink bubbles. Moreover, even though SYJ and HB are born in same year, in term of career age, SYJ is a senior. That's why when they interact, it mimics what happens in CLOY. She will tease him, then he will be embarrassed "Oops, did I do something wrong" (because he's younger, he's afraid he do something impolite). Those actions keep happening , so it's really interesting to witness.

This is it... They are together. Case close. :w00t:

(open ended secret everywhere)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Hi! Welcome to the thread! Always fun and refreshing when we have new insights and thots from new joiners. I especially enjoy reading your points above!

-  So many longtime HB fans commented how different he is when he's with SYJ, that it's not even a question anymore LOL! She seem to bring out the playfulness in him, which is so Awww....heart fluttering!

"He's usually good at hiding his emotions in the public but not this time around" ===> HB was totally OUTTED by himself LOL!

- "From my observation throughout the years, HB is the kind of guy who will pursue what he wants and not afraid to do so."  - I can really believe that! From the background videos/ interviews that I've seen, it was not easy for him to become an actor as the dad was dead set against it. So he really has the tenacity to achieve the goal that he sets his heart to (SYJ is also one strong lady). Him zooming off to LA right after the MOA wrap-up party on 31 Dec'19 was such a romantic gesture! Hey, could he have reach LA in time to celebrate New Year's eve with YJ too?? Celebrating new year's eve with a loved one (esp first year dating) is like "THE MUST DO THING" ever!

- All the observations about SYJ showing her feminine side to HB makes my all SOFT and GLOO_EY!

- Love your long post! I feel the same, that it's best we don't hear anything from them (just like after the grocery saga) and let all the CLOY hype and rumors die down, as they take their time in their relationship. Wish them all the very very best!!

Aww, thank you! And yes, I bet most of HB's longtime fans will be able to relate with what I mentioned. I can definitely see him glowing and happy when he's with SYJ.

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

The writer, director must be daring enough to offer them the lead roles in CLOY after all the grocery pics and subsequent denials.What I felt was like Park Ji Un wrote characters of RJH and YSR while keeping HB and SYJ in mind . Their actual personalities resembles the characters a lot . Although both of them wished to work again during Nego promos, but the rumors and grocery pics came out after few months and both were offered the script after the fiasco only.And under normal circumstances it is very rare to work together again having entangled in such dating rumours.According to me the writer was very much confident that both will accept it irrespective of what the media says .The reason could be they knew their story was excellent or it could be that they knew something is definitely going on between them due to which they won't leave a chance to work with each other again.

Couldn't agree more. I was surprised when they agreed to take the role, given the dating rumor came out only few months before the casting is confirmed, so it's still fresh in everyone's mind. Like you said, under normal circumstances, most actors/ actresses won't go to this road, knowing that it may impact their public image after such dating rumor. 

The fact that they accepted the role meaning they have faith with the script, production team and themselves of course. I can imagine either HB/ SYJ says, "Heck let's just do it, this may be our last chance to act together", LOL (pardon my delulu mind :P). I have a feeling that writer PJU may know or sense about HB/SYJ story, and incorporate tiny little reference to the script. As someone pointed out in this forum before, some scenes are relatable to real life events, like in eps 1 when YSR was briefed about the release of dispatch photos (HB/ SYJ were probably briefed about the LA grocery pics prior to the release), reference to grocery boy, paparazzi photo in hospital room and how YSR analyzed it (they probably did the same thing with their grocery pics), and let's not forget about NIS analysis of RJH as a man who is in love :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

The one that made me flutter the most is the possibility of HB visiting YJ parents in Daegu! This means it happens after or before Negotiation promo? Since it's before the Golf event, means it could be before Negotiation promo or during Negotiation promo?

YJ meeting HB's Marine sonbae is another heart-fluttering hint. If it's really true, then HB must be very close with this sonbae and wants him to meet his new found love. :D

And that rumor about Binjin going lunch with their managers only is so sweet! If they were not close, they would have just go lunch on their own (like most co-stars). Means they want to spend time together but need the managers as "chaperones" lol in case reporters or netizens catch them!

I am also very tickled whenever Yoona mentions both SYJ and HB in the same interview. I saw one video of Yoona doing a video or insta story recording, and got HB to say hi to the fans. She's another cheerful and bubbly gal, and is one of the major connection between Binjin.

I don’t know the exact time but the rumor of daegu trip came out after promo and before golf event.

and that sonbae, i think they’re close cause i heard about him so much in years.

That was yoona’s weibo live after one of the stage greetings of C.Assignment movie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5