[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I'm 50-50 about it too...I checked the bts and then the twitter pic.... doesn't make sense to me... if HB is holding Yj's hand then he is holding her left hand not the right basing from the pic.... shouldn't HB be holding her right instead??:sweat_smile:

Although, I wish it was really true... :blush:

Edited by Winny
Delete pic
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

This is a BIG revelation if they are indeed holding hands under the table.. My heart is racing,  I might get heart attack :sweatingbullets:.. But,  no matter how hard I try to (believe me I did a lot of pausing, playing, enlarging screen, zooming) I couldn't see it. I feel like flipping that table to see it myself .... 

• LOL 17

On 2/12/2020 at 7:10 AM, mesokkom said:

OMG. This is true or photoshop. I could not believe my eyes

That's hyun bin's hand for sure if you look closely at the angles of his and son ye Jin's hand...look at the thumb position of the second hand it can't be son ye Jin's left hand...it's definately hyun bin's right hand..

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

11 minutes ago, lavanta said:

I don't know, it may be true though, may be my eyes are mistaken

I don't wanna crush the positivity/hopes here as i am also their shipper and i want nothing more than them to be together but I mean they don't need to hold hands under the table like some idol in 20s. They are very mature for such action, plus they wouldn't resort to that since their relationship is an open secret in the industry. Also they are strictly professional when it comes to acting so PDA would be a no for them during shooting. I am sure they do more than holding hands back at home :wub:

Hahahah I wish I am the cctv at HB or SYJ home tho :ph34r::rolleyes::lol: 

5 minutes ago, charray said:

I went to watch too but I cannot see anything either so I don’t think they are holding hands. :D

About are they or arent they Holding hand I think only time will reveal kkk eventho I wish they did

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, creativedistraction said:

I dont think it's photoshop, just lightened. 

If that's legit, i now have this theory that the whole crew knows about them but just doesnt say anything. Maybe that's the open secret the knets are talking about.

Yup, i'm in too deep in this thing. :sweatingbullets:

About the crew, maybe they have a contract not to spoil any kind of thing that happened while filming so maybe they knew it but they need to be hush hush . Now I wish i am the crew of CLOY :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

OMG comrades :lol:.

We were all wondering if on that scene of the Pyongyang restaurant if SYJ and HB was holding their hands under the table on the bts. So now we finally have the answer that’s : yes

one user finally could show to us. Just see this tweet and read the comments because in one of them another user tweet the pic again but with the brightness ajustes so we could see it clearly.

https://twitter.com/flipsidefeels/status/1227607781185740800?s=21

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

I looked at the video again and again including the slow-motion one above. It's still difficult to tell if its SJY's hand over her own but the sleeves does look dark blue rather than checkered, but then it could be shadows making it look dark..... lol!! I'm totally not sure but hoping it's true cuz that would be SO SWEET!

This is CRAZY!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

4 minutes ago, pp05 said:

That's hyun bin's hand for sure if you look closely at the angles of his and son ye Jin's hand

That for sure is a man's hand ... guess what I'm doing on my lunch break **pulls out laptop and photoshop**

• LOL 12

4 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

BUT, she’s a litle different that her “normal” being. Like she’s getting shy in every single kiss scene with Hyun Bin and until CLOY I never saw her getting embarrassing for doing a kiss scene usually was always her partner that gets shy :D

@AnnieCheesecake the second i noticed her face got slightly blushed, i instantly thought: SYJ? Shy away from kissing scene? When?

She used to get this kind of things done effortlessly, and now look who's lowkey blushing. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

is that something SYJ has done with her other male co-stars?

@TotoroSY i've been her avid fan since her Classic era, and i've always thought of SYJ as one of those few actress that has this Hyung-ish side within her which essentially makes the most part of her charming qualities. Because she has always been that cool and friendly partner to her co-actors. Having said that, from my personal observation over the years, she would only lower her guard down a bit when she's around people she has known for lots of years. Specifically actors, even when she behaved friendly and all smiles with them, she wouldn't act clingy or spoiled toward them. Apart from the script material, the level of skinship she made with her co-star would be pretty modest, if you ask me. Even with JHI on SITR, you can clearly see it on BTS clips, every physical gesture she made there was measured and calculated to enrich the depth of certain scenes. Whilst with SJS during Be With You, she practically kept bullying SJS during their promotional tours, both during the presscon event and v-live session. There were some arm touching situations, but bear in mind, that they have known each other for so many years since they first started working together as siblings on this past drama project (i forgot the name). So, my answer is yes and no. She has done it before, but only with people she's personally close to. i hope it helps a little. ;)

2 hours ago, Mesokom said:

In that case, i probably don't need more proof or evidence anymore.

They don't even have to admit it. i already got it.

i honestly watched the attached link in disbelief.

That's huge lead, if you ask me. :)

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lavanta said:

@AnnieCheesecake that scene where HB said come on and dragged her towards the bed, showed their level of closeness. No one makes such jokes with their close friends especially in Asian countries that are still relatively more conservatives than in Europe. That scene is actually very funny to me, many people complained about the lack of skinship there. Apparently HB and SYJ felt the same way, HB wanted conclude it with a bed scene and SYJ wanted a kiss scene:lol: When they are supposed to hold hands and stare each others eyes to finish off the scene, it felt not enough for them. HB even mocked it by linking his fingers with her and doing a child dance :lol: Apparently they are more beyond holding hands in real life so just holding hands felt unreal for them.

What i am more shocked was that SYJ jokingly asked if HB washed or not? It was right before their intimate scene in the hospital. Does it have the same connotation with s*x in S.Korea? Or am i just being a pervert:lol:

Some one posted interview of SYJ and HB earlier, there he said how SYJ thinks this drama is for them. Like meaning "written for them" or"written very accordingly to their actual life". I think it is true and our couple knows its true and not bothered by it. As many of you mentioned there are so many blurred lines where we see real HB and SYJ instead of RJH and Seri. Also reference to their scandal (e.g. grocery boy, channel 20). 

I hope after the drama SYJ visits Jordan so that we can be sure she is dating HB. Otherwise she is a ninja, we won't get anything out of them for a while

P.S. It is the first time i am seeing fans of a male actor shipping him with his co-star that passionately. It is usually opposite and male actor fans usually prefer him to be reserved for themselves, the fans:lol:. Whole world and HB's fans became hardcore shippers, all world will be disappointed if they are not an item:tears: 

It’s getting hard for them to hide the things at this point , so seems like they don’t care anymore and are letting the things be LOL.

Exactly, Yejin comment about the shower it’s still okay for a friend to ask but Hyun Bin joke about them going to bed? Wideeeeee. None friend tells that kind of dirt joke knowing that both are front the opposite sex and straight.

We stand a naughty couple :naughty:.

I hope that they continue to be free like this on their actions to give for us shippers quality content :joy:.

And about Yejin don’t getting hate in relief because when their first rumors come out she was getting a lot from his fangirls or shippers of PSH+HB , HJW+HB or SHK+HB. So now I see that thankfully to the drama success more ppl are greeting them, because edite they were saying so many awful things about her such likes that HB should get someone better and comments like that :tears:.

• Like 11
  • Love 6

12 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

OMG comrades :lol:.

We were all wondering if on that scene of the Pyongyang restaurant if SYJ and HB was holding their hands under the table on the bts. So now we finally have the answer that’s : yes

one user finally could show to us. Just see this tweet and read the comments because in one of them another user tweet the pic again but with the brightness ajustes so we could see it clearly.

https://twitter.com/flipsidefeels/status/1227607781185740800?s=21

For me colour could be deceiving. There are points need to be addressed: 

1. When SYJ moved, HB arm didn't move accordingly. If they held hands, he should have moved too

2. The thumb position of the left hand is opposite of what is supposed to be. So it is HB's hand

I can't say i am 100% sure. The more i look at it, the more i am confused:unsure: I find no reason for them to hold hands to be honest

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, pp05 said:

That's hyun bin's hand for sure if you look closely at the angles of his and son ye Jin's hand

Im with you on this ..look from the shoulders of Hyunbin to the hand that covers the right hand of Yejin ..its his hand..i can see blue coat on white polo on that hand..and yejin hand has a whiter/ fairer complexion ..those two hands doesnt have the same complexion .. and yes im a diehard Binjin lol so its a Yes for me! 

Anyway do we need more evidence to convince ourselves that they are dating, really?!? Me i dont need more proof im convinced hehe lol 

Although this new evidence makes me so happy

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I dont see they were holding hand at all. I tried to brighten the vid to 200% and slow it down. The shadow of the table deceived us in that one photo but if you see the highlightened vid, yj was actually rubbing her hands together and when she moved, both of her hands can be seen moving. 

https://streamable.com/36124

Everything under the table was visible to the staff from the front and the camera was also rolling so it’d be a bit weird if they decided to hold hands at that moment. I also agree that they can do way more stuff than just holding hands behind the close door. You know the bed joke by hb didnt just come out of nowhere, right :D

But this proves that the thirst for their skinship is real, not only in the drama but also in real life LOL. 

@cybertron the article was about how knetz were pressuring the scriptwriter to give the drama a happy ending. An open ending like my love from the star, the scriptwriter’s past work is also rejected. They jokingly said they would boycott tvn and the scriptwriter if the ending is unsatisfactory. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2