Quantcast
Prettysup

[Current Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라 - Sat & Sun @ 22:50 KST

Preview of Ep1, a mint candy serial killer who returns after 5 years!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Jang Hyuk, Sooyoung, And Jin Seo Yeon Are Dedicated To Their Craft Behind-The-Scenes On “Tell Me What You Saw”

jang-hyuk-sooyoung2.jpg

jang-hyuk-sooyoung-jin-seo-yeon.jpg

OCN’s upcoming drama “Tell Me What You Saw” has shared some behind-the-scenes photos of its lead actors on set!

“Tell Me What You Saw” is a suspense thriller about a genius profiler who has lost everything (Jang Hyuk) and a detective with a photographic memory (Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung) as they work together to track down a serial killer. Jin Seo Yeon also co-stars as the head of the Provincial Special Detective Division.

In the behind-the-scenes photos, Jang Hyuk, Sooyoung, and Jin Seo Yeon are completely dedicated to their craft, studying scripts on paper or on their phones when the cameras aren’t rolling. However, the actors also keep the atmosphere on set bright and energized by working together and flashing smiles when they aren’t working.

The production staff of the drama shared their Lunar New Year’s greetings and said, “We are working hard to raise the quality of the production as the first episode approaches. Please look forward to it.”

“Tell Me What You Saw” premieres on February 1 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1379100wpp/jang-hyuk-sooyoung-and-jin-seo-yeon-are-dedicated-to-their-craft-behind-the-scenes-on-tell-me-what-you-saw

• Like 1

Soo Young and Seo Yeong on knowing Bros. Can Jang Hyuk and the rest join the next ep?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Soo Young and Seo Yeong on knowing Bros. Can Jang Hyuk and the rest join the next ep?

seeing how these guys talk at times, I doubt JH will appear on that show... 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks!
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

seeing how these guys talk at times, I doubt JH will appear on that show... 

If he ever appears then it would be most 'boring' episode of Knowing Bros ever. But I still want him to appear. :lol:

• LOL 1

New pics from official site

83759602_1559997180842605_15282277298900

83830048_1559997237509266_87969281828936

1 hour ago, sy 0210 said:

When is the press conference for this drama? 

According to JH's schedule, its on 29 Jan

• Like 3

Support wreaths from JH’s international, Thailand and Taiwan fan clubs for today’s press conference. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1