[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

Watch: Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Recalls Every Chilling Detail In Upcoming Thriller Drama

OCN has released a new chilling teaser of Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung for the upcoming drama “Tell Me What You Saw”!

“Tell Me What You Saw” is a suspense thriller about genius profiler Oh Hyun Jae (Jang Hyuk), who has lost everything, and detective Cha Soo Young (Sooyoung), who has a photographic memory, as they work together to track down a serial killer.

In the newly released teaser, Sooyoung is standing in the middle of a crime investigation scene amidst the jarring sound of a police siren. Her voice over says, “I can remember everything I see like a picture,” as she blinks her eyes in a manner reminiscent of a camera taking a photo.

The trailer then cuts to frightening images, which were also shown in Jang Hyuk’s trailer, of a mysterious person holding a collar, a pale hand sticking out of an open trunk, a white mint candy dropping onto the ground, and a stream of water that has been dyed red.

Finally, Sooyoung picks up the mint candy off the ground as she slowly lifts her head up, making viewers curious as to what she has witnessed. The text on her teaser reads, “Detective Cha Soo Young who remembers everything.”

The production staff explained that Cha Soo Young, who hasn’t had many opportunities to use her unique talent in the countryside, will finally be able to grow as a character as she becomes Oh Hyun Jae’s unofficial partner. They added, “The synchronization between Sooyoung and her character is beyond expectations. Please look forward to the character Soo Young that actress Sooyoung will create with great enthusiasm and effort after returning to the small screen for the first time in a while.”

“Tell Me What You Saw” will premiere February 1 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Watch the full teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1375254wpp/watch-girls-generations-sooyoung-recalls-every-chilling-detail-in-upcoming-thriller-drama

• Like 4

Oh Hyun-jae (Jang Hyuk) / Genius profiler

ENmMoQWUcAAdftB?format=jpg&name=medium

Cha Soo-young (Choi Soo-young) / The detective who remembers everything

ENmMoQZUwAE4Q4v?format=jpg&name=medium

Hwang Ha-young (Jin Seo-yeon) / Team Leader

ENmTzI6VAAEkJc0?format=jpg&name=900x900

Choi Hyung-pil (Jang Hyun-sung) / Chief of investigation unit

Spoiler

ENmTzJBUYAEYj9w?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yang Man-soo (Ryu Seung-soo) / Veteran detective

Spoiler

ENmTzI9VUAAYmIJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Thanks @Prettysup :). Indeed @azureblue7, things are much more interesting.

Now, the second I read the Chief would do anything for the organization, looks like we have our mole or likely an accomplice lol:lol::sweatingbullets:. I'm already suspicious about him Imao:joy:

So, it's not only his eyes that are gone, even his legs..... I hope he doesn't end up dead at the end:(

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Is the lady beside him in the chart his fiancee?  I thought they wouldn't put a role with such short screen time on the chart. 

Yes the one next to Jang Hyuk is his fiancé. And the guy below Sooyoung on the left is her father. 

And I just checked, Voice’s wife was in the relationship chart too. 

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Thanks @Prettysup :). Indeed @azureblue7, things are much more interesting.

Now, the second I read the Chief would do anything for the organization, looks like we have our mole or likely an accomplice lol:lol::sweatingbullets:. I'm already suspicious about him Imao:joy:

So, it's not only his eyes that are gone, even his legs..... I hope he doesn't end up dead at the end:(

I think they just mean she does the legwork for him since he is a recluse. Don’t think there is anything wrong with his eyes or legs physically. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

I think they just mean she does the legwork for him since he is a recluse. Don’t think there is anything wrong with his eyes or legs physically. 

Ohh, because I saw him sitting always, I took it as he got injuries from the accident hence his character description about his eyes and leg.... Guess we will have to wait and see an actual trailer:lol:. My imagination is running wild lol:phew:. February is too far:(....

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

A Making video of poster and teaser (behind the scenes) released by OCN

6 hours ago, yoeda said:

Another poster!

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

More stills

OCN is rushing to release so many new things in a day haha . Now we just lack drama stills ! 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

OCN is rushing to release so many new things in a day haha . Now we just lack drama stills ! 

I'm so happy with OCN! They are working soooo hard to promote the show ! I'm sure the stills will come soon!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Just saw that OCN posted the script reading video for new drama Rugal. I wonder what happened to the script reading video for Tell me what you saw. Hope they will show that soon.

That is usually the first thing to come out, and if they already released the official posters, I dont think they will be showing that any more. There were no script reading pics for My Country too.

• Sad 1