[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

Drama “Tell Me What You Saw” Starring Jang Hyuk, Sooyoung, And More Unveils Thrilling Official Posters And More Ahead Of Premiere

d41a0c8815474a07a417b21c2bd3349c.jpeg?s=

Official posters and stills for “Tell Me What You Saw” have been released!

This upcoming suspense thriller is about a genius profiler named Oh Hyun Jae (played by Jang Hyuk) who has lost everything, and a detective with photographic memory named Cha Soo Young (played by Girls’ Generations’ Sooyoung) who work together to track down a serial killer.

The first poster gives viewers a glimpse at the synergy between Oh Hyun Jae and Cha Soo Young. Their eyes converge and the poster reads, “Tell me what you saw. I’ll be the one to judge.” This refers to the fact that the two leads will try to solve cases as Hyun Jae reads the scene and Soo Young memorizes it.

The second poster reveals the five main characters who will lead the drama. In addition to Oh Hyun Jae and Cha Soo Young, other members include team leader Hwang Ha Young (played by Jin Seo Yeon) who sets the plan, ambitious investigation team member Choi Hyung Pil (played by Jang Hyun Sung), and veteran detective Yang Man Soo (played by Ryu Seung Soo).

The final poster shows the five leads looking in different directions without any emotion on their faces. Memory can be distorted, but only the truth is visible at the scene. The words on the poster say, “You already witnessed everything.” Each of the five members, different in age and inclinations, will look at the scene through their different perspectives.

A source from the drama said, “The actors are highly in-sync with their characters and perfectly immersed, so they create an amazing, film-like atmosphere. A great image was completed thanks to their teamwork, thanks to Jang Hyuk, Choi Soo Young, Jin Seo Yeon, Jang Hyun Sung, and Ryu Seung Soo, who make it look as if it’s a scene from a drama when they’re just gathered together. The actors and staff are working hard to film in the cold weather. Please look forward to the premiere on February 1.”

OCN also released a set of stills where the five actors give off an amazing aura. According to the staff, the actors are showing fantastic teamwork on set.

A source from the drama added, “The actors’ passion is the driving force behind the atmosphere’s energy. The supportive, close friendship of the senior and junior actors will be visible in their acting. We plan to meet viewers’ expectations with a well-made drama, so please look forward to the premiere.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1375623wpp/tell-me-what-you-saw-unveils-thrilling-official-posters-and-more-ahead-of-premiere

• Like 5

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라 - Sat & Sun @ 22:30 KST - Jang Hyuk, Sooyoung, Jin Seo-yeon - Premieres on February 1st
13 hours ago, Prettysup said:

More details of the 3 leads

Thank you! So it is by choice that Oh Hyun Jae is a recluse, so that he can catch the criminal. Interesting. Always thought he had some form of disability that resulted in him having to rely on Sooyoung as opposed to his “plan”. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Thank you! So it is by choice that Oh Hyun Jae is a recluse, so that he can catch the criminal. Interesting. Always thought he had some form of disability that resulted in him having to rely on Sooyoung as opposed to his “plan”. 

But does it say clearly that he is a recluse by choice? Ive read these descriptions so many times I can’t tell whats new info anymore. All I can tell is, he is sounding more and more as a psychopasss himself :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

But does it say clearly that he is a recluse by choice? Ive read these descriptions so many times I can’t tell whats new info anymore. All I can tell is, he is sounding more and more as a psychopasss himself :ph34r:

I interpreted it that way from the line “he spends his life in darkness dedicated to catch the guy”. Haha. Yah I don’t think we Can know anymore, we just probably have to wait for Feb 1 to come LOL. 

• Like 3

Jang Hyuk Returns as a Genius Profiler, first stills revealed

‘Tell Me What You Saw’ which is slated to premiere from Feb 1, is a 5-sense thriller about a genius profiler who lost everything working together with a detective with a photographic memory to track down a serial killer thought to be dead. Jang Hyuk will play the role of genius profiler Oh Hyun-jae, giving a breathtaking suspense to the small screen in February.

Oh Hyun-jae was a top criminal psychology analyst who profiled a number of long-term unsolved cases. But after losing his fianceé in an explosion caused by a serial killer, he erased all traces and disappeared from the world, becoming a recluse. The genius profiler will once again track down the serial killer whom everyone thought was dead. Above all, Jang Hyuk, who has been constantly renewing his life’s characters in all his works, makes one wonder how the new "Oh Hyun-jae" will be  like.

Since the release of Jang Hyuk’s character teaser on Jan 4 who has completely changed from head to toe, interest in the character has been doubled. Especially when he said the line, "Tell me what you saw, I will make the judgement", the confidence in his voice alone raised much anticipation for his special profiling ability. However the stills which was unveiled on Jan 10 gave off a very different atmosphere, evoking more curiosity. Sitting alone in the dark, his eyes do not reveal his inner feelings, and a dark scar is visible on his face. The eye-catching appearance and the atmosphere that cannot be read easily makes us wonder about the story.

In response, the production team said, "Actor Jang Hyuk is paying close attention to every little detail in order to accurately portray the character. At the scene, it feels like Oh Hyun-jae is already alive and moving," he said, adding that "It is unthinkable that it is not Jang Hyuk but Oh Hyun-jae”. Also, he said, “Please look forward to Jang Hyuk’s new transformation which he prepared with all his heart and soul in ‘Tell Me What You Saw’, tracking down the serial killer whom everyone thought to be dead. “

Director Kim Hong-sun, who directed the drama "Voice 1," "Hands the Ghost," "The Liar Game" and "The Pied Piper," is drawing keen attention for his role as the creator in this drama. He will participate in overall planning and production to add perfection to his work. This drama will be directed by director Kim Sang-hoon, who co-directed "Voice 1, and written by Ko Young-jae, author of the movie "The Detective Cha," together new writer Han Ki-hyun. It will premiere on OCN at 10:30 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 1.

1578620304498181.jpg

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1221447

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

So I guess his eyes and legs (he was on a wheelchair in the 3rd pic above) were injured during the explosion, then he slowly recovered? 

But the incident happened 5 years ago. Maybe he was reluctant to undergo treatment ?

• Like 3

Jang Hyuk Transforms Into A Genius Profiler And Social Recluse In “Tell Me What You Saw”

e703a7f1fb144a85aa3bb20b21e5e327.jpeg?s=

Jang Hyuk is full of mystery in the first released stills for “Tell Me What You Saw”!

This upcoming OCN suspense thriller tells the story of a genius profiler named Oh Hyun Jae (played by Jang Hyuk) who has lost everything, and a detective named Cha Soo young (played by Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung) with photographic memory, who work together to track down a serial killer.

Oh Hyun Jae is a top profiler who has solved numerous long-term cold cases but disappeared after his fiancée was killed in an explosion set off by a serial killer. The former genius profiler-turned-recluse will return to the scene to go after the serial killer once again.

In the previously released character teaser for “Tell Me What You Saw,” Jang Hyuk made a complete head-to-toe transformation as Oh Hyun Jae and upped the anticipation for his character. He also confidently stated, “‘Tell Me What You Saw.’ I’ll do the judging,” and raised expectations about his profiling skills.

In the stills, however, Jang Hyuk shows a different side of his character. Sitting alone in the dark, Oh Hyun Jae has a poker face that makes it impossible to read his inner thoughts. With a dark scar on his face, his attention-grabbing appearance and aura pique curiosity about why he chose to go into hiding.

A source from the drama said, “Actor Jang Hyuk is paying attention to the finest details in order to accurately portray his character. It feels as if Oh Hyun Jae is alive and moving about on set. It’s to the point where it’s hard to think of Oh Hyun Jae without Jang Hyuk. Please look forward to Jang Hyuk’s transformation as he chases after a serial killer who was presumed to be dead, and the premiere of ‘Tell Me What You Saw’ that’s being prepared with our heart and soul.”

“Tell Me What You Saw” premieres on February 1 at 10:30 p.m. KST, and will be available on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1376210wpp/jang-hyuk-transforms-into-a-genius-profiler-and-social-recluse-in-tell-me-what-you-saw

Jang-Hyuk_3.jpg

• Like 3