[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

1 hour ago, platinumbeauty said:

I knew of the song but was looking for the background music. Sigghhh no luck so far!

I hope they release more of an extensive OST which can include many such background music! 

If you meant the instrumental, both are released together.   All of the OST have two versions. You can find it on spotify.  

The link, this one?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

If you meant the instrumental, both are released together.   All of the OST have two versions. You can find it on spotify.  

The link, this one?

I have heard of that! Actually the one I am looking for follows Sondia's song ... It's starts when SRY steps out of the pub  facing YS waiting outside. It plays then throughout their interaction till the very end of the Ep! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, platinumbeauty said:

I have heard of that! Actually the one I am looking for follows Sondia's song ... It's starts when SRY steps out of the pub  facing YS waiting outside. It plays then throughout their interaction till the very end of the Ep! 

I see.  Noted.  Then it will be like what  @serenilmauve mentioned if they decided to include it in.  I used to collect all the OSTs too until I need to focus to only one ha ha.

p.s I saw the ad that the set is on pre-order already.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

It's the staff's son i believe:)

Haha i don't think drama ending will go as far as the webtoon's epilogue or special chapters part even though i would love to if they really do :D

Now you got me curious. ;) what do you mean by "as far as the webtoon epilogue"? I didn't read the webtoon so I'm so curious really, was it really something like the epilogue of a kind? Lol. Well, I have no complain if they really do. 

44 minutes ago, HannahFluffy said:

may i ask ... is this drama good?

because i was planning to watch

thank you in advance who answers

It's good enough but there are parts of the episodes that sometimes makes you feel bored or annoyed. Well, this is my own case tho. But so far it is much enjoyable if you binge watch them later on. It has some life values and social matters they slip into the storyline. And you may or may not like it. You should watch it yourself to know that. At least try some episodes first. 

• Like 2

@HannahFluffy I absolutely love this drama, especially the heroine has come as a pleasant surprise (she was the main reason I had not wanted to watch the show but was I wrong!!). I love how 2020 this drama is, with its story line, characters, their problems. A lot of grey characters, the main villain is super and the hero is a star anyways :star:

@Anjalifairy Can you please share what happened in the webtoon at the end that you are hinting at?? :relaxed: Your post has made me super curious :love:

• Like 2

@Alice Wonderland @The.Lannister

Webtoon special chapters

Spoiler

The special edition in webtoon is about their life after 20 years from current time. SR - YS have 14 year old daughter named Park Seoro (yiSEO saeROyi(?)) :lol:

Seoro made trouble at school. YS and SR are cool parents at how they solve their daughter's problem B)

Also it tells about MHY and SR first meeting when they worked in factory ^_^

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Alice Wonderland @The.Lannister

The special edition in webtoon is about their life after 20 years from current time. SR - YS have 14 year old daughter named Park Seoro (yiSEO saeROyi(?)) :lol:

Seoro made trouble at school. YS and SR are cool parents at how they solve their daughter's problem B)

Also it tells about MHY and SR first meeting when they worked in factory ^_^

Whaoahhh reallyyyyy??? Oh.. .where did you read the webtoon??? Pm me the link pleaseee!! :lol:

Ah... writer!!! Now I want that epilogue!! It's really that one of a kind!! Well, did any dramas writer read soompi forum??? Lol

Wait...wait a second... what? 20 years later??? Hmm... wait.. lemme count, now they're around 34 SR and 24 YS. Plus 20 then 54 SR and 44 YS??? Eeeehhh..... and they just have a-14 years old-daughter in that ages. :lol: 

Okay... tell me if I count it wrong. Cause I really hate Math! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Whaoahhh reallyyyyy??? Oh.. .where did you read the webtoon??? Pm me the link pleaseee!! :lol:

Ah... writer!!! Now I want that epilogue!! It's really that one of a kind!! Well, did any dramas writer read soompi forum??? Lol

Wait...wait a second... what? 20 years later??? Hmm... wait.. lemme count, now they're around 34 SR and 24 YS. Plus 20 then 54 SR and 44 YS??? Eeeehhh..... and they just have a-14 years old-daughter in that ages. :lol: 

Okay... tell me if I count it wrong. Cause I really hate Math! 

Okay.. But it's unofficial site and it's in korean ^_^

Spoiler

Ikr..  They spent their youth for revenge :joy: Even after they have Seoro, they're still busy. That Saeroy said bcs he was too busy working, he didn't pay much attention to Seoro so she caused trouble at school :D 

6 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Making film ep.14

The hospital making is funny. JTBC always put cheesy captions lol. I wanted to sub the videos but JTBC blocked them due to copyright :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

The hospital making is funny. JTBC always put cheesy captions lol. I wanted to sub the videos but JTBC blocked them due to copyright :joy:

allaboutpsj also wanted to sub them, but I think they didn’t let them. I’m not sure who later added them subs, because in description they said, that anyone can add them. I will later, when I have time, translate some making films for viewers (to my language) for my country too. 

I like their ctrl+c and ctrl+v joke xD

NU’EST’s Minhyun Shares Hopes For Acting, Admiration For Park Seo Joon, Dramas He’s Been Watching, And More

When asked about what he’s been watching recently, he answered “Melo Is My Nature,” “Itaewon Class,” and “Crash Landing on You.” He explained that although he knows “Hyena” is popular nowadays, he’s not interested in that kind of genre and likes romance more.

Minhyun shared that he really likes the character Park Sae Roy (played by Park Seo Joon) in “Itaewon Class.” Laughing, he said, “Isn’t he so cool? It’s like one of my hopes and wishes. [I want to play] a character full of perseverance and hope. Each of his lines is a wise saying, so I heard that there are a lot of people who cheer up while watching the drama. He’s full of justice. [His character] might not suit me though.” He added that if he got the chance to act, he would like to play a character that resembles him, such as a man who lives an upright life.

He continued to praise Park Seo Joon, saying, “Aren’t we alike? Park Seo Joon hyung is very warm-hearted, and he’s a cool guy. I texted him when ‘Itaewon Class’ started, saying, ‘Thanks to you, I’m feeling comforted while watching the drama.’ He replied that he’s also feeling energized. I was happy.”

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1389130wpp/nuests-minhyun-shares-hopes-for-acting-admiration-for-park-seo-joon-dramas-hes-been-watching-and-more

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

allaboutpsj also wanted to sub them, but I think they didn’t let them. I’m not sure who later added them subs, because in description they said, that anyone can add them. I will later, when I have time, translate some making films for viewers (to my language) for my country too. 

I like their ctrl+c and ctrl+v joke xD

I think aboutpsj doesn't continue to sub it bcs they found out someone already add the sub on the original videos. And they said bcs they're so busy in real life :D

My question is, how to add the subtitle on JTBC drama channel? They said to click the link, but it's just the link of the channel itself. I'm confused :crazy: Any idea? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I think allaboutpsj doesn't continue to sub it bcs they found out someone already add the sub on the original videos. 

My question is, how to add the subtitle on JTBC drama channel? They said to click the link, but it's just the link of the channel itself. I'm confused :crazy: Any idea? 

Usually when you select subtitles they should have “add” option in settings, if I remember correctly. It’s called “contribution” you can try to google it to read more about it;))) With Making film videos I was able to see that option only when somebody already added eng.subs first. 

I already once tried to use it, but needed to stop without continuing because I needed to go somewhere-_-

• Like 2

Shoot. I hate to compare webtoons or manhwa. Now I can't get rid of the endings in my mind. Darn it. Shouldn't it be in spoilers? I came by since its Thursday so see if any photos dropped.

Looks like I have to avoid this thread. I will just watch the last 2 episodes. I absolutely hate books or books spoilers when it's an adaptation. It's never the same and if you know the book and it doesn't happen in the drama it just spoils your mood. 

Ergh.

• Like 1

@serenilmauve

I've tried it and it says the same thing as you. It still don't work and i still can't find the "add" option in setting :joy:

@ck1Oz

I didn't put it in spoiler box bcs it's just part of special edition chapters not original chapters. So i didn't think of it as drama spoiler. I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable. I'll edit it to spoiler box ^_^

Or how do i make it up to you? 

GIF-200319-193512.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1