[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

I am about 4 episodes behind now. So might start backtracking. Since I am almost caught up with my other dramas.

But I have to laugh. JW is getting a lot of screen time for a 2nd lead you know. I am back to watching only because JH does sad scenes so well. I watched the clips. Might as well watch the whole episode.

But it's seriously making me amused with why or rather why I am focusing on 2 guys and not on the 2 supposed OTP.

Is it the acting or chemistry? Korean dramas have good looking actors generally but these 2 actors have a good relationship and both do suffering so well. Like it's not histrionic drowning the sorrow in whiskey shot scenes. So I am ok with teared filled emotional eyes. Who knew hey that Kdrama has made me a masochist?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mizv said:

Judge: I should tell her who you are and do what you couldn't."
JH "Then I can't leave her.
In the moment you tell her I'll go back to her, and just like Jun Gyeom did 10 years ago, I'll protect her."

Loved that, He put his mother in a box and paralyzed her. She can't really do anything at that point.

I think the reason why Seol Ah cried like that is because she remember Tae Rang words when she met Jin U. That she can't abandon her family to be with Tae Rang as she already did it once for Jin U, then she saw JU & remember for what she did in the past and the consequences that comes with it. So SA realized that her separation with Tae Rang is unavoidable no matter how much she doesn't want it & longed to be with him, it's a very sad scene & I feel for SA heartbreak :dissapointed_relieved:

2 hours ago, mizv said:

The best convo today episode :bawling:

Judge: I should tell her who you are and do what you couldn't."
JH "Then I can't leave her.
In the moment you tell her I'll go back to her, and just like Jun Gyeom did 10 years ago, I'll protect her."

They say the quiet one are usually the most dangerous one!  his love for CA have made him stronger and he is ready to protect his girl from more hurt. even I got surprised by how strong his will is even when he is struggling. He have changed allot from when we first meet him. 

I cant wait for the moment he can show unrestrained affection for CA. Be ready CA for all the shower of love you gonna get from your boy JH. B)

I'm also starting to wonder who is the end game with TR-SA-JW. It feels like they are the lead with so much screentime.  The writer seems to focus on where they marriage went wrong..almost peeling an onion. They both need to see it I guess in order to move on or stay together.  The one month date is not going to change JW feelings towards SA.  He will fall in love with the REAL SA. He will also help her define what she wants.  She will also see another side of him and may even fall in love.  Its going back to begin of a relationship since their beginning did not let them get to know each other.  So i feel that they will either move on or find each other after the one month.  

JH will find out what  his mother did(telling ca mom his identity) and wil go to CA.  Technically telling ca mother is like telling her.  The mother thinks telling CA mom will help in keeping them apart but it will do the opposite.

26 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Though, I'm not sure how CA's mother is going to react to JH being a JG's brother.

I'm not sure either and I agree that she will hide.   But I just thought since CA saw the text is going to be something for JH to find since his mom deleted it

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:
  12 hours ago, mizv said:

a lot occurred in today’s episode.  
Judge and JH have a odd relationship. 
It would be more fruitful to know what happened to both JH and JW’s dad?

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

JH's father was mentioned earlier in the drama in a conversation between JH and JW. It's because JW was spinning tales about how JW had known JH to CA's father. Anyway, JH mentions that his father who is living a perfectly normal life in London has been made a deceased chauffeur after hearing about JW's tales about JH's supposed family.

So, I don't think that there is anything major about JH's father. JH's father and mother got divorced when the boys were younger, and the father went to live overseas while both boys stayed with their mother.

According to upper quotes: CA's father only suggested during the conversation with JH (?), that his father was maybe a JW's family(?) taxi driver in London...Am I right?

PS. As to my first note :) I wrote all my own thoughts since the first BLWL's episode. It was impossible to read all posts - time:( .  Many readers have the same feelings - it is absolutely natural and positive, the same  reactions means we understand the screenwriter's dratfs, we  are experienced the same emotions watching the fantastic acting...  etc and I only wanted to show my summerizing point of view ( just my  European one:) ) and look for your answers to understand the Asian customs, traditions and culture better . No one should have been touched, no one could ever have accused of copying - it is only a virtual world full of mixed cultures and I hope, the topic BLWL and the acting team can join funs, enthusiasts of all the world. My best to all of readers:)

14 hours ago, calledtoteach said:

I think I would rather see SA and TR remain really good friends.  JW and money aside,  SA is still very self-centered IMO.  She never gave JW a chance.

i agree with you!  At first, I thought she was better off without JW.  and I got angry whenever JW said he started the affair because she made him feel lonely.  And she reminded him that she didn't lie to him that she loved him.

But then she said he never considered her family, never once reached out to them etc and he made her lonely.  And I thought you selfish useless piece of richard simmons, you abandoned your family to marry into wealth.  And when JW was in the hospital, you bumped into your mother and sister.  You yelled at them to stay out of your life, afraid that MIL would see you with them.  Now i kinda despise SA, that little richard simmons.  I think both guys are too good for her.

TR is a nice guy but somehow I just hope they don't end up together.  I dunno - I don't like that smirk on his face.  Makes me want to smack him! hahaha.  And can you imagine her being SIL with his sister!   She told TR that she was tired of being abandoned --- so you start an affair with a married man?  duh!  And her bestest stupidest line was to CA - don't tell my Dad what I did to you in High School because he will get a shock!  Can you imagine the level of stupidity and selfishness if SA and TR's garbage sister live under one roof! 

LOLOL JW tonight. A+++++++++. 

They didnt post post the end scene on YouTube (yet?). [edit: never mind, I didn’t see @dramaninja‘s post above.] Our girl actually went over to the Stalker Judges house to confirm it herself. I know I prob shouldn’t, but JHs shook face had me laugh. 

I think I was just SO relieved and happy that the secrets are unfolding one by one. 

This week is great-a lot of progress.

Archived