[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, triplem said:

I am worried..I know he is going to propose but I rewatched the scene..mum is willing to do the right thing but the backlash will be big and she wants them to relocate...urghh what if CA says no? She may  not want to leave her family...

I believe that in the end, all 3 (JH, CA & The Judge) will decide to face the storm where it's gonna hit, instead of running away. Or, alternatively, they'll go away for a while (there's no space for the time jump, I think their time is pretty much parallel with ours... unless the ending is to be had in the future from now... which would, in turn, offer a possibility to somehow end the SA-JW plot line in a more 'positive' way?). All in all, I don't think CA would thrive away from her job and family. And I don't even want to think abt the possibility of JH and CA separating.

I say. Am I still having the JW love line or not? TR seems out. But why is JW still on?

And CA? This is one fixed OTP so not bothering thinking about them just yet. I can wait to see.

But the ongoing JW story is very confusing. Why would SA suddenly care about him now?

@mizv Urghh no time jump please...I cannot stand the idea of them separated...this writer is damn cruel...nooo I think judge cannot run away like that what kind of message will that send...

@Rufus you are right... @lalalaelala @Ameera Ali they better not mess with our OTP...I don't want the proposal to be spoiled !

@stroppyse I think these are the most important scenes , if you could translate

Spoiler

Spoiler

The preview

Spoiler

These only if time permits

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

The consolation is that I'm glad that JH wants CA to go with him? 

But I much rather he actually talk about this with her instead. I guess that's tmr? Ugh. I was not expecting this this late in the game. :wacko:

Yes, at least we see JH is so determined for them to be together. From the boy who thinks 'i'm solo foreva' to this fine man who jumps straight into proposing without hesitation. I love him. We love him.

Maybe it's just a small glitch right? To keep us viewers biting our nails. But looking at this from CA's pov, it's just not fair, she probably would say no. And with that added storyline about the bullied girl, i'm sure it means something. It might encourage CA to stay and pursue her calling as a protector of society or...she could decide another turn of career as a lawyer perhaps? That's why she finally goes to study in UK.

OH LAWD. I could do this all night, y'all. Making up scenarios and fanfictions. I honestly hate this plot twist. Another 3 episodes and THIS? *scratching walls*

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

no time jump please...I cannot stand the idea of them separated...this writer is damn cruel..

Since she is suspender she can go and come back before her suspension is over.  I dont want a time skip.  

Also it looks like HR is confronting XX I wonder if it's about her bro.  She still seems mean to CA in the preview too.

I papago translated the written preview-

Spoiler
95-96회 미리보기  
준휘는 청아에게 자신과 함께 런던에 가서 같이 살자 하고 갑작스러운 청아는 깊이 생각해보겠다고 한다. 한편 유라는 청문회를 앞두고 대법원장 후보를 돌연 사퇴해 버리고 해랑은 화영을 찾아가 으름장을 놓는데...

So it seems CA says she will think about his offer to go London, as it was too sudden. Judge removes her nomination for the Chief Justice position and Hae Rang goes to XX and threaten the latter...

hmmmm how ya? I feel nervous now...I want it to be a perfect proposal ...our OTP has gone through so much that they deserve at least that much...

I think JW and SA will be end game...SA is worrying about JW ...hmmmm ...\

today's episode was going so great, then it kind of created a lot of doubts...this writer is good with her twist and turns...but hey maybe we might get a surprise kiss 

Anyway - they can't go to London right? Travel ban :joy:

I am so upset the way things are unfolding...I can't even breathe! 

I am speechless! How cruel writer?! :unamused:Making CA choose between JH and staying put with her family/dream job.

Haven't these two had a tough journey already? :triumph:

5 minutes ago, Roomay_ht said:

OH LAWD. I could do this all night, y'all. Making up scenarios and fanfictions. I honestly hate this plot twist. Another 3 episodes and THIS? *scratching walls*

So perfectly said :joy:

3 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:
7 minutes ago, triplem said:

hey maybe we might get a surprise kiss 

I. Gave. Up. 

This is it. I'm for real this time.

C'mon, we still have some 2 episodes + 95% of the last one - then, you can give up:joy:

57 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he is the only one can make her speechless, surprised, laughing at same minute  :joy: - need sub Quickly :D

This part I can understand roughly 

- speechless because JH asked her to go to London / Paris with him  

- surprised with the sudden question, she thought maybe it was just a vacation (but to live there)

- "Let's go CA"   - The way he said it is just like .... it is a simple task ... There are so many things that CA will have to think of after knowing her for so many episodes.

(This is what this beginner understand...if it's out of sync please forgive me...) :blush:

Nooo they won't do it again to JH...this writer is just doing a parallel on purpose but she wants to drive home a point..the last time to save Baek Rim, JH went to Spain as per agreement with XX. This round the mum is saying she can only reveal the truth about SW if JH goes to London . She does not want JH to suffer for her...but I believe that CA and JH won't go ...escaping is not the way forward. Anyway if art imitates life, this is not a good time to travel, omma!

29 minutes ago, Roomay_ht said:

at least we see JH is so determined for them to be together. From the boy who thinks 'i'm solo foreva' to this fine man who jumps straight into proposing without hesitation. I love him. We love him.

Maybe it's just a small glitch right? To keep us viewers biting our nails. But looking at this from CA's pov, it's just not fair, she probably would say no. And with that added storyline about the bullied girl, i'm sure it means something. It might encourage CA to stay and pursue her calling as a protector of society or...

In case CA refuses to leave Korea for longer, JH may be determined enough to stay where she is, whatever may await them there, I believe. This is friggin' amazing how this writer can keep the viewers at the edge of their seats for so long, despite potentially predictable plot.

Plus, from the preview - it's nice to see CA and the Judge's relationship improving.

Archived