[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

@ibelieveee yeah I guess you are right. Might be I was so slow to figure out the clues or might be I was so engrossed in the believe that Song Hwa had  a crush on Ik Jun which she still has so therefore I was more focused on her expressions towards Ik Jun than Ik Jun expressions towards her whenever they were involved in a scene , both of them with other friends or with only 2 of them in a scene. But now You & @Kaizen68 made my mind clear , so I m definitely not that much mad now as much I was before.

• Like 1

hola chingus,

unfortunately I am too busy to read all comments but I know one thing with this writer.

I always pick the ship that does not sail.

Because I ve learned my lesson thru the hard way -R88- I can not see my ship sailing at the end.

If I had to say which ship looks like the one that will make it (does not mean I support it) is the Dr.Pediatrician/SongHwa  ship.

I say this because I know the writer s style and also the side glance SongHwa gives in the beginning to Dr.Pediatrician  when she enters the small room with all the boys there.I dont know how to make gifs but clearly you see she is sitting next to Ik Jun and Dr,cardiadsurgeon (sorry again i am terrible with names)but she glances to the person who sits next to dr.Cardiacsurgeon .This person is Dr.pediatrician.

Does the writer will make the whole series again upon the right timing?

I had enough of it chingus.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

But now You & @Kaizen68 made my mind clear , so I m definitely not that much mad now as much I was before.

Haha :D No worries, chingu. I think I was like that before. Didn't happy to the show when Jun Wan visited Ik Sun in the military base. They are a couple that I couldn't support in earlier days and I was angry to the writer. Maybe like you when you found out Ik Jun liked Song Hwa, Jun Wan - Ik Sun was so sudden for me too, but I started getting used to it (the style of the drama) and after rewatching episodes, I can see them in a more positive light. I even learned to make a  gif because of Jun Wan-IkSun moment. It's quite unexpected for me. Lol.

• Awesome 1

from all her friend we know , why she didn’t except his love , why he wouldn’t be ever her first crush :joy:

him being a mommy’s  boy for 40 years make it easy for her to maintain 20 years  friendship with him , she wouldn’t regret dump him with all bad guy she dated , no what if 

15873181691587318164.gif

15873183311587318325.gif

*I think he lucky , he got someone interested in him , mommy’s boy issues is hard in kdrama :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Kaizen68 said:

It was university entrance selection. So I think because they automatically know they are in the same age? :huh:

And from Ik Jun's expression. It seemed that he didn't know who's the girl and didn't purposely buy the hairband to give it to her. And if they know each other before, Ik Jun could have been talking to her like he did to Jun Wan. 

So this is the first time they met. When Song hwa saw Ik Jun and Jun Wan leaving that party and followed them and then all friends met it was not the first time they saw each other.

Ik Jun bought the hairband because he wanted to change money but what a coincidence to have the hairband to give it to Song Hwa! Nice. :P

• Like 4

I want to add my theory why Jun Wan was Song Hwa's first love :D

In the shed, when Song Hwa asking for a group photo, Song Hwa looking at Jun Wan. And she also seems blushed at him.

Wna7GJv.gif

Also, because this writer is famous for playing with our hearts, I think it will make us more broken hearts if Jun Wan is Song Hwa's first crush.  Moreover, Jun Wan seemed as the least interested person in Song Hwa's presence in the past. Jeong Won's and Seok Hyung's expressions look neutral. Ik Jun seemed nervous (we know the reason). And Jun Wan seemed uninterested and maybe didn't like her. This the type of person you will only have a one-sided crush on him. And surely, surprise us and make us heart-broken if they do the flashback.

ZAPsguQ.gif

Jun Wan's expression here:

D1SUDm9.gif

Because this photo was Song Hwa's request, maybe Jun Wan's position in the center implies that: who Song Hwa wanted to photograph.

9lgyNzD.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

In the flash back scene when Ik Jun gave the hair band thing to SongHwa , why didn't she look surprised or having a smile on the fact that a guy is giving her a hair band that is totally related to girls (at least a guy with such short hair would not have that hair tie in his pocket, right?). Honestly I thought she would laugh and question Ik Jun about that before taking it from him. 
Plus I noticed this before as well but didn't express but now I want to, that initially JeongWon & Seok Hyong were friends & IK Jun & Jonwon were friends before they formed a group of 5 friends . But the intensity between them changed a bit. Seok Hyong & Ik Jun became more close ( like how he shared his secret of proposal &  rejection with Ik Jun, how Ik Jun always teases him with different sorts of remarks,like he was an uncool kid etc) and Kim JunWan - JeongWon became more close ( for example how only just two of them share a secret about Hawai, them sharing their office).

• Like 6

And there is still a possibility that happened between Song Hwa and Jun Wan before they met in the shed. We don't know what occurred before this scene—meanwhile, it was only Jun Wan and Song Hwa there. 

W4XcGCb.gif

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

Why Ik Jun is soooo much adament to make Dr Ann his brother in law after being repeatedly denied by Captain Ahn about having a romantic relationship with Ik Sun. why oh why? First time it was funny given that Ik Jun was not aware but now when he is aware that Captain Ahn is not interested in Ik Sun At All , Ik Jun repeated attempts are irritating me. 
                     Also waiting to know the backstory of Ik Sun that made Ik Jun so worried & serious for his sister. Curious what happened to her in the past & how it will effect her raltionship with Kim Jun Wan.
                     Btw , I never saw any guy soooo much skinny like JKH. He seems to be in dire need of eating good, healthy & a LOT OF food. Especially to put some flesh on his cheeks. He is dreadfully skinny tbh. Plus his face especially his smile reminds me of Ji Chang Wook. He seems to resemble him a little imo.

30 minutes ago, Kaizen68 said:

I want to add my theory why Jun Wan was Song Hwa's first love :D

In the shed, when Song Hwa asked for a group photo, Song Hwa looked at Jun Wan. And she also seems blushed at him.

She smiled at Jun wan way too much even showing her teeth. LOL. If he was my crush, I wouldn't smile like that. I would be more nervous in front of him. In this particular scene I actually thought that Jun wan acted strange, but I brushed it off thinking that he is a country bumpkin who must not have met an outgoing city girl like her.

I'm sorry for refuting all your theories like this. As I have already mentioned, I shipped Jun wan with Song hwa initially too, that's why I think the possibility of Song hwa's past crush to be Jun wan is just too much for me to handle. LOL. It will only end up in heartbreak for everyone involved. Hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm sorry for refuting all your theories like this. As I have already mentioned, I shipped Jun wan with Song hwa initially too, that's why I think the possibility of Song hwa's past crush to be Jun wan is just too much for me to handle. LOL. It will only end up in heartbreak for everyone involved. Hahaha. 

Hahaha, Ikr. Too much to handle. Believe it or not, I even laugh to myself thinking about this theory. It seems like I have my own scenario in my head. Eventually, I still thinking about those possibilities anyway. Haha :lol:

• LOL 2

My broken-hearted Jun-wan/Song-hwa heart is stilll looking for clues that Song-hwa’s first crush is Jun-wan. However, when I was rewatching Episode 6 and the way Song-hwa would try to sneak glances at Ik-jun who gave her the scrunchie... it’s harder for me to deny that Ik-jun is, indeed, Song-hwa’s first love

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kaizen68 said:

Hahaha, Ikr. Too much to handle. Believe it or not, I even laugh to myself thinking about this theory. It seems like I have my own scenario in my head. Eventually, I still thinking about those possibilities anyway. Haha :lol:

You share all the scenarios here. What if it ends up being right. I don't want it to be right though. As Jun wan is happily dating his best friend's sister, there is no way Jun wan-song hwa ship will ever sail. So now revealing her past crush as Jun wan will be like having a huge feast in front of you but not able to eat it because someone sewed your mouth shut. LOL. Ignore my silly analogy, but you get my feelings, right? LOL. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Kaizen68 said:

Now. I clearly see that Ik Jun was not his usual self here, the person he is , very outgoing & all , he is behaving very shy here around SongHwa because he was already liking her from their first meeting in the entrance exam. Had it bee any other girl than SongHwa,  his behaviour would definitely be not like this.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You share all the scenarios here. What if it ends up being right. I don't want it to be right though. As Jun wan is happily dating his best friend's sister, there is no way Jun wan-song hwa ship will ever sail. So now revealing her past crush as Jun wan will be like having a huge feast in front of you but not able to eat it because someone sewed your mouth shut. LOL. Ignore my silly analogy, but you get my feelings, right? LOL. 

Yes, I understand that. Feel free to refute my theories too, would love to hear that as a counter-balance. Honestly, I don't want my theory to be right as well. But I just can't help but thinking this way. haha :D 

10 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Now. I clearly see that Ik Jun was not his usual self here, the person he is , very outgoing & all , he is behaving very shy here around SongHwa because he was already liking her from their first meeting in the entrance exam. Had it bee any other girl than SongHwa,  his behaviour would definitely be not like this.

Yes, he was very stiff there. He couldn't breathe quietly too. If we ignore variable of external conditions, e.g. Ik Jun was married, etc. I think we could more clearly see their genuine expressions and emotional dynamics within the group.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

well if this reply 1999 those flashback scene the main clue..and could be almost the finale to show the husband but this is different...

first they all at age or end 30’s and early 40’ which means there more mature...there are lots to consider aside having crush..(this is also why i dont 100% faith on jeong won and geul wol cause of jeong won choose to became priest and go to london to study about it...i will think cause he at age where every decision they had totally thing the pro and cons of the path they choose - but still i love geul wol crush toward jeong won it make me butterflies on my stomach) 

they all (except jeong won) was introduced as someone in relationships or had been relationship

- ik jun married with kids 

- jung wan with young girl who like to drink 

-seok hyeong divorce’s man

- sung hwa dating with professors .

and the writer also show how all the fab 5 had different hobbies and interests  

and they only got together again after they all been recruited to yulye hospital by jeong won..

so i wonder if the writer want sung hwa and one the boy as the end game will they focus on the innocent flashback(during habing crush) or will it focus more wheter they able to get along or not..cause nor matter how close youre are when your in relationship or married it will be different...not only the way we treat our partner but our viewpoint to settle problem will be also differ..

or the writer want to focus on the fab 5 as a family, showing how your crush could be your friend and family and make sung hwa choose boy outsite the group?

plus point sung hwa is no longer the innocent cinderella type girl.she very clear what she want and what she like...even his clique kinda childish want to join her campaign where at last unable to come,she calmly accept it like already prepare for it(only if she had the same experience that why she so calm) cause she not fully prepare or assume others will follow...

who will be she chooice and how she choose either from the crush feeling or more mature feeling

• Like 1

I wish Song hwa had a girl best friend with whom she could have shared these crush and first love matters. Boy besties are good, but certain things can only be talked among girls. LOL. Like how Dr. Jang has Min ha. Poor girl must have kept it all to herself without anybody to talk to. 

• Like 7

I love all the theories   soon we will know   who is the first love of Song hwa but  what will happen if he is one of the four boys ? would that imply a possible future love story or a love triangle? it looks like it will matter

• Like 1