[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Where is Dr Bae in episode 6? 

Miss her :(

anyway such a great episode to watch and many things to look out.

this episode focus mostly on ik jun and song hwa. Which is good for the ship.

argh jeongwon i know deep inside he want to go to dr jang hahaa but alright you can do it next episode and that will be fine.

next episode gonna be some real conflict now with bribe issues guess how theyll finish it will be important for the future of our 5 friends

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

In summary:
They had to read 15 medical terms in 1 minute. They have 3 chances to succeed or else there will be a punishment! 

So on the 3rd try, the staff interrupted KDM saying he got the word wrong, but it was actually the staff who was wrong, and JKH was just yelling at the side for the next word:lol:

After that they ran out of time but YYS asked for additional 10 seconds since the staff took up their time just now so the extra time was given and they managed to complete the mission lol.

KDM pointed out that the staff don’t look very happy that they succeeded (no punishment), so he suggested the five of them do a 8-line poem using the drama title.

Everything went quite well and quite normally, until JKH came up with “Sa-rang hamnida, Netflix” which was very random.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@40somethingahjumma Like you, I don’t mind ‘slow burn’ romance of Dr. Ahn and Dr. Jang:)...we have 6 more episodes to kill. The pacing of this drama is spot on. Talking about a possible fanfic - I’ll be waiting for it! The analysis of Dr Ahn’s sending her SMS wishing her well was yet again unexpected, he didn’t have to right? Remember, she is not his cup of tea.. Someone said about Dr IJ was trying to push Dr Ahn’s attention on Dr Jang during lunch. He didn’t, Jeong Won opened the topic by asking Dr MW if she is best friends with her. IK merely informed MH that GW is in ER due to anaphylactic shock by taking NSAID medication, however he did pointed out she’s okay after the shot. Noticed the look of concern from Dr Ahn?? 

I know GW is only one of the supporting characters, but I do hope we get to see a bit of a backstory, like they did with Dr. JaeHak. Is it needless to say that she is a perfect match to our 40 year old virgin, wanna be priest doctor? The girl has no vanity - summer outfit are T-shirt and jeans, she doesn’t wear make up and never been kissed either. My heart went out to her when MW rained on GW’s parade :tears:

IJ and Uju’s scene was hilarious. After all the effort of making organic pasta sauce from scratch, our Uju wants jjajangmyeon. Poor Dad! I bet you that slip to the floor would have been another adlib  from JJS, hahaha! 

And those two seniors - Rosa and the Chairman. LOL!

That scene of IJ waiting for SW and came before her for the biopsy result. When he was saying the night before he doesn’t think he can be at work that early, after pulling an all-nighter surgery. For me that is pure love for someone you truly care about. And the scenes where the 3 best mates all came to her clinic of what the result was. JW’s was the best...and SW telling him in an off way. I laughed so hard.

That is the reason why I couldn’t see (just yet) love lines...now between the four - as officially our CT surgeon JW is already taken by the funny Capt. Ik Sun (go JunSun!) Their friendship is priceless! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@standingtallyy i know right i actually like dr jang character and glad is not the main lead cause she actually just so simple..dr bae the high sprit doctor was likely to be female lead but dr jang usually even it was wrote like dr jang cool face it will be she had no friend miserable past life etc..but here she just have that face..she not that great skill doctor yet she do good enough for her job and she know she will always had to learn..and she had lots of friend including senior (eventough they nice to her cause she in GS but if she was not good in her job, i believe the hospital will find a way to replace her)...

maybe that why she having a crush with dr ahn just the sweet plot twist and kinda hook it (like how this time the writer make ik jun and song hwa plot twist back story - you cant help if to getting hook by it) 

and like i said i wonder what kind of girl will make jeong won finally realize that being priest not the answer he looking for..i means there must be reason why his first brother asking him to hold for another years..cause compare to others sibling i believe aside being the smartest he also the most humble...and like it being said i hope they show it the reason. 

if jeong won was the end game for song hwa i hope the writer make certain plot twist but cant help to hook up

and i cant help to watch certain reaction of the characters to their possible love line..i also like other who share their opinion such as the mug,the smile,their expression..i think maybe that the fun thing about this writer show..eventough we know and hate the couple who end up who game but we cant help to get hook due to this small details as well..

i understand dr ahn jeong won he hate and tired of being dr cause the pressure when he cant save his patient.Like his description mention he cant sleep whole night due to small matter happen to his patient and the reason he start daddy long leg program...

but i wonder does he really never fall in love or after fail first love he never want to fall in love again or his first love choice to became nun so that why without realized he also want to became priests (like say there are no great love that God - its true but not everyone had to became priest yet love God more)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, BitTipsy said:

After rewatched the previous episode, i believe its clear that SW and IJ has special feeling. 

Afterall maybe its intentional, or maybe not. Just enjoy the drama i guess.

Actually, it's not that I am 100% sure that Song Hwa's first love was Jun Wan. The main reason for me assuming that it was Jun Wan is because there is no reason it wasn't him, which can be proven wrong anytime soon with one revelation in the further episodes. It's more make sense Song Hwa's first love is Ik Jun anyway.

I had a theory that Ik Jun have a long-hidden feeling towards Song Hwa from the funeral scene. And this estimation (Song Hwa's first love was Jun Wan) comes along with that theory. It's like one package in my mind. But it doesn't mean some of the contents are not mistaken haha. Sometimes I also think that it's more likely to be wrong while I'm over-guessing.

I just learned that it's okay to be fearless in forecasting. Even if it's not true, we don't lose anything, right? Overall, I still enjoy the drama with any potential story-line that can happen. And yes, without a doubt, this drama is addicting.

• Like 3

Since I watched ep 6 yesterday I thought about a couple of things I wanted to add after what I said yesterday(I will put here what I said yesterday as well):

So what I said yesterday was baasically that I agree with other comments about a couple of things - 

someone said this: "Am i the only one that ships Jeong Won and Song Hwa? I was drawn to them since the first episode but not much interactions were being shown. Jeong Won kinda feels like Taek for me who some of us actually didn't expect to be a possible love interest for the female lead. No offense meant but i don't really like Gyeo Ul for Jeong Won✌."

and I replied:

18 hours ago, RenRen said:

same I was thinking about it too from the first episode. You can also see from the first episodes that he and Song Hwa call each other and stuff on the phone. Idk right now they are making it pretty obvious about a possible Ik-joon - Song Hwa line but I am still rooting for Jeong Won and Song Hwa

edit: also I forgot to mention how Jeong Won paid attention to small details like how Song Hwa sounded over the phone

and I also talked about how I was happy the show didn't drag on Song Hwa telling the guys about their disease and how I liked their reaction since it felt that altough their reactions really differ - it all felt so genuine and realistic which I like someone is in denial(Ik Jun) someone is extremly expressing his feelings as a form of stress(Jun Wan) others show concern by trying to make efforts and call places so they could know the answer and calm down(Jeong Won and Suk Hyung - I put them together altough they are also a bit different from each other). So very realistic reactions which I really like.

now to some new points I thought of after getting a good night sleep:

1. Everyone says Jeong Won doesn't care enough about dr Jang because he didn't come to visit her - but what if he came to visit when dr Min Ha was asleep on Jang and in the future we will suddenly see a flashback to that lmao, I mean you never know with this writers and although I do not really support this ship I couldn't skip this line of thought of this possibility because things are not always the way they seem.

2.It's quite farfetched but I think Ik Sun's trauma might be kind of related to captain Ahn. In the latests episode some characters brought up the fact that Ahn Chi Hong suddenly left his military service although he was in a supposedly good position there. Some also said it might be ptsd and I started thinking that maybe it is related to what Ik Sun has been through(if you remember in the episode she was introduced we could see scars along her stomach) since they are good friends and thus he decided to leave the military or he might have also gone through something of that sort in the military.

3. Jun Wan-Ik Sun ship might sink because of her past trauma. I saw a lot of comments talking happily about how Ahn Chi Hong and Ik Jun were speaking about Ik Sun's past trauma and how it would be hard for her to be in a relationship but then she agreed to Jun Wan over the phone. Trauma is not something you just one day forget about - it is probably deeply ingraved in her heart whatever it was and I think it is too early to be happy because I feel like trials are about to come for this couple in the next couple of episodes. Maybe they will break up becuase she isn't really ready yet for a significant other but in the end of the series they will be end game - I don't really know but that are my thoughts currently. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

55 minutes ago, RenRen said:

2.It's quite farfetched but I think Ik Sun's trauma might be kind of related to captain Ahn. In the latests episode some characters brought up the fact that Ahn Chi Hong suddenly left his military service although he was in a supposedly good position there. Some also said it might be ptsd and I started thinking that maybe it is related to what Ik Sun has been through(if you remember in the episode she was introduced we could see scars along her stomach) since they are good friends and thus he decided to leave the military or he might have also gone through something of that sort in the military.

CMIIW, but I think Iksun's scar is from her surgery (Kasai procedure) when she was a child because Ikjun said that her sister have the same condition with his patient when he showed his patient's scars to Junwan in episode 2 (when Junwan thinks that Iksun is his dog haha). 

But maybe something do happen between Ahn Chi Hong and Iksun. 

I like Ahn Chi Hong though. He is well mannered man and always supportive. It will be very hard to lost SongHwa to Ikjun, but we still have a long way to find who will end up with our SongHwa. 

Remember, Ikjun wants to live in a night club, SongHwa wants to live in a small town. Even SongHwa can't help but speechless with Ikjun's dream haha.

Now that SeokHyeong has new friends, I am happy for him. I know he has the fab 5, but having a good relationship with his peer is really a good thing for his social development. Now he can smile at work with others and has a lunch with his new friends too. 

Finally I see Uju again. I want to see Mone too. She steal our Uju's heart :lol:

Glad that I'm in Ju Jongsu and Jung Rosa ship!! They are so cuteee :heart:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dairymilks said:

Gyeoul and Chihong were both in Sunset in My Hometown and Confidential Assignment? WHATTTT

I don't know which movie this pic is from, I'm guessing it's Sunset in My Hometown.

The two of them were also in this movie, Beasts Clawing at Straws

Gyeoul played secondary role while Chihong played only a minor role

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Another achievement for Hospital playlist.

I think this the first time all 6 OST on TOP 100 Realtime melon ( include the new released one )

After lonely night hovering just outside top 100 at 120-130. Right now the song has already back at top 100 realtime and already top 100 daily talk about rising !! 

The ranking realtime :

21:00 KST

#1 Jo Jung Suk-Aloha

#20 Joy-introduce me to good person

#92 urban zakapa-beautiful my love

#97 kyuhyun-confession is not flashy

#98 kwak jin eon-in front of city

#100 kwon jin ah-lonely night

well considerimg the rise of Aloha it can also affect other Song to chart higher.

right now the potential for me is Urban zakapa and Kyuhyun song to rise higher into top 60 maybe. 

for kwon jin ah and kwak jin eon stay in top 100 is already amazing and should be appreciated.

meanwhile joy is stable hovering at 14/15 daily and around that for realtime.

aloha is strong #1 in melon flo and soribada while they are still #2 in genie and bugs.

fighting!

• Like 2

why am I late for this drama. I just started today and currently on the third episode when I had the urge to write because of that damn scene wherein they played prison playbook's ost, just finished rewatching prison playbook and jailbird having a cameo on episode 2 and the ost being played in episode 3 made me sad again, anyways back to watching. hopefully they stop with the lovelines, do we have to go through this again? I already experienced this suffering last Reply series, thank god nothing like this happened in Prison Playbook but gosh the shoes are being used again like the freaking pink mittens. anyways see you guys when i finish episode 6 :)

• Like 1

Now that we learned how the story chronologically, i look at this scene with a whole new understanding.. and it’s kinda ironic :(
ezgif-4-bccb7d7c9596.gif

imagine how broken hearted Seokhyeong that time and Ik Jun who’s actually going to make a move :(

• Like 5