[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

58 minutes ago, madmad min said:

For this the question needs to be directed towards the People who released the Synopsis or did the Translations. Demon Released in the World was stated by them, We as a audience can choose to either Accept it our own way or completely disregard it.

Tkem Simply Put can be...Crown Prince v/s Traitor, Traitor wanted to rule, King Wanted to save, he was given Hints by The Doppleganger in other world calling him Pyeha and then he chased the people and brought upon justice by solving Time Travel Mystery.And Somehow he got to keep everyone close to him and alive.Happy Ending.

Well said i agree with you. They left it sort of open. Which is refreshing. 

I was not either fan of demons or gods and i am glad we didnt get much of that or go that road 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Welcome back @leeminhosny haven't seen you for a week. Great news by the way. It's ranking 9 WW and many new countries have entered the ranking like Egypt, Turkey, Romania etc etc.. I honestly didn't think it would rank this high a week after it ended airing 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Flloy House said:

I wanna hear your ideas for S2 if we were ever to get one? 

1. Where do you wanna see the show go and what kind of new additions would you want

2. Who would you cast as extra additional characters 

1. I want continuity where Lee Jun and Jung Tae-Ra play equal roles to LG/JTE where all 4 them run into each other 

2. As for additional cast I would want bigger casts with bigger names getting casted and ofcourse with bigger budget

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Welcome back @leeminhosny haven't seen you for a week. Great news by the way. It's ranking 9 WW and many new countries have entered the ranking like Egypt, Turkey, Romania etc etc.. I honestly didn't think it would rank this high a week after it ended airing 

I am busy I will come back, I am happy Turkey #4 :thumbsup: I hope it will rise in Europe Countries 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, Flloy House said:

I wanna hear your ideas for S2 if we were ever to get one? 

1. Where do you wanna see the show go and what kind of new additions would you want

2. Who would you cast as extra additional characters 

Mine is very specific. 

1. I want them to explore WW3 and it takes place in 2050s ROK where LG/JTE suddenly witness a vanished ROK with only 1million population. Plus an enter of Lee Jun and JTR arc on the side but if people perfer another version of LG then he should appear opposite JTR.

2. I don't have any names as I don't know alot of K-actors but whatever is good. I am newbie to Kdramas 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I am busy I will come back, I am happy Turkey #4 :thumbsup: I hope it will rise in Europe Countries 

It happens sometimes where we get caught up in life. good to see it's ranking so high in #Turkey. We need Erdogan to join the watchlist as well and join the Monarchs

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Heilo said:

1. I want continuity where Lee Jun and Jung Tae-Ra play equal roles to LG/JTE where all 4 them run into each other 

2. As for additional cast I would want bigger casts with bigger names getting casted and ofcourse with bigger budget

You didn't provide alot of specifics but for S2 if they don't raise the scale of the drama it can become similar to season 1. It needs higher stakes and go up in scale which means it has to increase dramatically in scale

12 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Mine is very specific. 

1. I want them to explore WW3 and it takes place in 2050s ROK where LG/JTE suddenly witness a vanished ROK with only 1million population. Plus an enter of Lee Jun and JTR arc on the side but if people perfer another version of LG then he should appear opposite JTR.

2. I don't have any names as I don't know alot of K-actors but whatever is good. I am newbie to Kdramas 

I can get behind your number 1 choice with the WW3 theme being part of S2 and it would raise the scale of the drama 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Flloy House said:

You didn't provide alot of specifics but for S2 if they don't raise the scale of the drama it can become similar to season 1. It needs higher stakes and go up in scale which means it has to increase dramatically in scale

I can get behind your number 1 choice with the WW3 theme being part of S2 and it would raise the scale of the drama 

Doesn't matter with me which direction but bigger would be better obviously but i trust the writer except in the endings 

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Doesn't matter with me which direction but bigger would be better obviously but i trust the writer except in the endings 

May be an unpopular here but I don't trust the writer at all and she has to be kept unleash otherwise she could mess the ending etc etc. I give her pass in S1 everything turned out well but I am still doubtful after Goblin

• LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

May be an unpopular here but I don't trust the writer at all and she has to be kept unleash otherwise she could mess the ending etc etc. I give her pass in S1 everything turned out well but I am still doubtful after Goblin

No writer is perfect in this world and everyone makes mistakes here and there but she is the best in what she dose.. I mean just look at TKEM how ambitious she was and the world building. She is indeed the best writer by far

44 minutes ago, Flloy House said:

If they have to do WW3 that takes place in the 2050s the scale would be big and so will the budget but nonetheless I wouldn't mind that and it would have to be more action packed with less romance both lead can do action

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Elnin Joery said:

It's ranking 9 WW and many new countries have entered the ranking like Egypt, Turkey, Romania etc etc.. I honestly didn't think it would rank this high a week after it ended airing 

Yep. It's going strong still and seems to have great stamina everywhere. This is by far KES and LMHs biggest hit globally by a good margin 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Wis dom said:

Yep. It's going strong still and seems to have great stamina everywhere. This is by far KES and LMHs biggest hit globally by a good margin 

I would say BOF was bigger then this globally but they didn't have netflix back then but it was huge 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Joanna Alfson said:

I would say BOF was bigger then this globally but they didn't have netflix back then but it was huge 

I was not around that period but how do you measure it and what metric? 

1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

There is no metric just the effect it had was bigger and created a revolution and craze. In that sense it was bigger then TKEM globally 

What about some of the other KES-LMH dramas in comparison to TKEM?