Quantcast

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Monarchs! I would like to thank you all for visiting, posting, liking, and lurking on this thread. "The King" has been quite a ride for all of us. Kudos to us for sticking with the drama until the

This thread will probably stay sleepless for a few more weeks....  however it's time for me to say a few words of appreciation to everyone who are here no matter if you were here since episode 1 or ju

This is the episode I've been waiting for in regards to SJ.  I don't even like him all that much - so I'm not sure why I'm so invested.    But he's been dealt the worst hand in this entire s

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Even Eric Nam has something to say about TKEM.:)

I already listen to it. Unfortunately they dropped if after few episode because of the confusing plot :tears:

but no hate for eric nam though, its just his personal opinion. Somehow it’s understandable. Hope more people will still continue to watch and support the drama :heart: 

i still pretty much dealing with withdrawal after this drama, and this is killing me. I cannot watch another drama :bawling:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@Elnin Joery There was numerous examples throughout the series that was implied that he was some sort of deity. Its like how he controls which portals open up to LG or how he had the power to wipe everything or the power to change his physical appearance at will or how he could be in different worlds without ever needing to travel through the portals. He's omnipotent, omniscience, and omnipresence.....qualities that are associated with deity type beings. 

Hahahaha. Maybe my concept of a deity is different from your concept example when I watch chinese series they are calling spirits or demons deity because they have some form of power but that is not a deity tho. Just because the flute has some magical powers doesn't mean it's deity nor did I ever get that impression. It was left open-ended in that part for the viewer to interpret how they see fit 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Hahahaha. Maybe my concept of a deity is different from your concept example when I watch chinese series they are calling spirits or demons deity because they have some form of power but that is not a deity tho. Just because the flute has some magical powers doesn't mean it's deity nor did I ever get that impression. It was left open-ended in that part for the viewer to interpret how they see fit 

@Elnin Joery Pretty sure yo-yo kid is a God since both JTE and LG were praying to God for their blessing. Plus look at Lady Noh with her constant prayers to the Gods to ensure LG would find his love, be safe, and win the battle against LR or how LHJ's mom prayed to the Gods that her husband would die and that came true too (wonder who was powerful enough to make sure that all happen)! I said that the flute was an extension of a deity, not that the flute was a deity. Also from KES's previous work of Goblin, she tends to like to deal with God like beings. But yea you can interpret it however you like!

103Pkyb.png

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Killa92 said:

So are you guys having the withdrawal symptoms of TKEM? I do have withdrawal symptoms lol.

Me too. I had the same problem after finishing the first LMH show I watched, Faith. Although I could comfort myself then with first watches of all his other shows. Now I’m rewatching TKEM. It’s hard to come off an LMH high!

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@Elnin Joery Pretty sure yo-yo kid is a God since both JTE and LG were praying to God for their blessing. Plus look at Lady Noh with her constant prayers to the Gods to ensure LG would find his love, be safe, and win the battle against LR or how LHJ's mom prayed to the Gods that her husband would die and that came true too (wonder who was powerful enough to make sure that all happen)! I said that the flute was an extension of a deity, not that the flute was a deity. Also from KES's previous work of Goblin, she tends to like to deal with God like beings. But yea you can interpret it however you like!

It is open to interpretation and it was not fully established that this flute is a diety and I don't think the diety they were praying to was the flute. Who do ppl pray to? that question answers itself. 

I will give you an example from the movie Aladdin? They said the Genie was omnipotent power? But that was not true even tho they gave him the title of being omnipotent and he claimed to be the most powerful thing in the universe and again that was not the case either. A genie is basically a spirit/Jinn and not omnipotent. They didn't go deep on that subject but they just implied it once and it was the genie who claimed it while being boastful but it was not true and if you even read the synopsis of the movie his mentioned as omnipotent but again his not omnipotent. 

The flute is not an omnipotent power and it was not strongly established as such but rather a magical flute that gives one abilities and it can't do other things outside of the qualities and tasks it can perform. An Omnipotent power should be able to do anything but the flute can't it has set of rules and limits which rules out the omnipotent power  

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, msdot said:

Me too. I had the same problem after finishing the first LMH show I watched, Faith. Although I could comfort myself then with first watches of all his other shows. Now I’m rewatching TKEM. It’s hard to come off an LMH high!

Same things here and also loved faith by the way. 

@Joanna Alfson

You can also include me on the PM

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

It is open to interpretation and it was not fully established that this flute is a diety and I don't think the diety they were praying to was the flute. Who do ppl pray to? that question answers itself. 

I will give you an example from the movie Aladdin? They said the Genie was omnipotent power? But that was not true even tho they gave him the title of being omnipotent and he claimed to be the most powerful thing in the universe and again that was not the case either. A genie is basically a spirit/Jinn and not omnipotent. They didn't go deep on that subject but they just implied it once and it was the genie who claimed it while being boastful but it was not true and if you even read the synopsis of the movie his mentioned as omnipotent but again his not omnipotent. 

The flute is not an omnipotent power and it was not strongly established as such but rather a magical flute that gives one abilities and it can't do other things outside of the qualities and tasks it can perform. An Omnipotent power should be able to do anything but the flute can't it has set of rules and limits which rules out the omnipotent power  

@Elnin Joery I will reiterate what I had said previously, the flute is not a deity, the flute is a physical extension of a deity aka Yo-Yo kid. Even in the preview on Netflix LG says in the beginning : " God (Yo-Yo kid) had released demons (LR) into the human world. The demons (LR) opened up the parallel worlds." It was heavily implied throughout the whole series that Yo-Yo kid was a deity. The flute was seen as "wielding the power of a God". Goes back to what LR said as to why he wanted the flute, " I plan to become the very being who gives punishment from the skies." Then let's not forget the scene when Luna asks Yo-Yo kid, "Do you believe God exists?", to which the Yo-Yo kid ironically nods his head yes. The flute may have its limit because it was a mere physical extension or essence  of a deity, not the actual deity themself. The deity or Yo-Yo kid didn't have limits, he could transform regardless of whether the flute was whole or halved. He could still travel to both worlds without the flute. And he had already seen it all ("all seeing" .... quality associated with God"), for example in that scene with LHJ's mom saying to the Yo-Yo kid, "You're telling the story as if you've seen it." I had already given examples in previous posts of how the kid was omnipotent (ie ability to change people's fate if he so desired etc) and omniscient ( i.e knows exactly where to find people like JTE and LG etc). As to who those people were praying to, they were praying to God aka Yo-Yo kid. Yo-Yo kid answered all of Lady Noh's prayers (LG safe, LG won against LR, LG found his love, JTE) and  LHJ mom's prayer (LHJ's dad dies) right? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Okay. I will include you and i didn't send the PM's i just didn't have time in these 2 last days but tomorrow i will do it 

How many fanfics do you have in total and is it from archive or wattpad?

• Like 1