Quantcast

TKEM is still in top 10 worldwide today while ranking in several countries amongst others 8-10 Asian countries including the subcontinent and 2 European countries Romania and Ukraine 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Monarchs! I would like to thank you all for visiting, posting, liking, and lurking on this thread. "The King" has been quite a ride for all of us. Kudos to us for sticking with the drama until the

This thread will probably stay sleepless for a few more weeks....  however it's time for me to say a few words of appreciation to everyone who are here no matter if you were here since episode 1 or ju

This is the episode I've been waiting for in regards to SJ.  I don't even like him all that much - so I'm not sure why I'm so invested.    But he's been dealt the worst hand in this entire s

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I used that as an example and I agree the word may be little bit  exaggeration but it was just an example. He liked being pushed around by her and being insulted. He had a thing for that 

I understood what you meant but just found it funny the way you put it..

4 minutes ago, Wis dom said:

TKEM is still in top 10 worldwide today while ranking in several countries amongst others 8-10 Asian countries including the subcontinent and 2 European countries Romania and Ukraine 

TKEM a week after its last broadcast but still ranking high worldwide

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

TKEM a week after its last broadcast but still ranking high worldwide

It's hardly a surprise to me tho. TKEM has an X-factor! It's a beast and this is not even it's full potential

• Like 1
Just now, Joanna Alfson said:

What type of potential? 

It can grow to it's full potential with continuity. I would say it just hit puberty and there is room left for growth and same road and pattern all hit shows normally take 

• Like 3

I think I just accidently ran into one poster from this thread's facebook account while searching for something completely different. It was weird moment. I was like what is that your facebook handler account? It was not the person's real facebook account but fan club account.

I didn't post to the fellow monarch tho just left after lurking little bit and I was searching for something else TKEM related 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
9 minutes ago, Heilo said:

I think I just accidently ran into one poster from this thread's facebook account while searching for something completely different. It was weird moment. I was like what is that your facebook handler account? It was not the person's real facebook account but fan club account.

I didn't post to the fellow monarch tho just left after lurking little bit and I was searching for something else TKEM related 

If you can't tell us who it was why reveal it to begin with just spill the beans 

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

UPDATE:

@Joanna Alfson

You can embedd FB links. However not sure if they will show up like Twitter links or IG links. But you can legally share them here. :)

What will happen to all the previously embedded IG posts? Are they still viewable or will they be removed? 

5 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

If you can't tell us who it was why reveal it to begin with just spill the beans 

It's the TKEM rules otherwise I could face beheading from Peyha on public Tv

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

What will happen to all the previously embedded IG posts? Are they still viewable or will they be removed? 

The previously embedded Instagram will remain but it's from today and onwards 

26 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Those stay but anything that has been posted today and onwards will be removed.

• Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Elnin Joery said:

Seems like you have finally understood what we were watching.. A love story for the ages 

You hit your tongue on one of my favourite parts about tkem and he truly comes to love being insulted by her and thats his secret hidden sadist that desires a dominatrix 

Say what you want about LL, but he carries around his flute half in an umbrella, in a country that seems to rain and snow dramatically half of the time.  Very useful.

Meanwhile LG carries his around in a super extra slappy stick. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
14 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Say what you want about LL, but he carries around his flute half in an umbrella, in a country that seems to rain and snow dramatically half of the time.  Very useful.

Meanwhile LG carries his around in a super extra slappy stick. 

LL seems to be better suited and he has also a hidden weapon inside his umbrella but in defense of LG he can make something useful out of that slappy stick if he ever decided to give JTE the chance to become his dominatrix he will have to borrow the slappy stick to her 

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

LL seems to be better suited and he has also a hidden weapon inside his umbrella but in defense of LG he can make something useful out of that slappy stick if he ever decided to give JTE the chance to become his dominatrix he will have to borrow the slappy stick to her 

He can fight with it but not an effective weapon compared to LL's umbrella 

• Like 1