Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Monarchs! I would like to thank you all for visiting, posting, liking, and lurking on this thread. "The King" has been quite a ride for all of us. Kudos to us for sticking with the drama until the

This thread will probably stay sleepless for a few more weeks....  however it's time for me to say a few words of appreciation to everyone who are here no matter if you were here since episode 1 or ju

This is the episode I've been waiting for in regards to SJ.  I don't even like him all that much - so I'm not sure why I'm so invested.    But he's been dealt the worst hand in this entire s

Posted Images

 

I am rewatching TKEM and I have noticed a scene that I didn't notice first time. 

 

I am not sure if I saw it even right was JTE's father and the bar owned by Nari making money on Maximus' stay because he was at there place and when her father asked her where is the horse it seemed as if the horse was beneficial because they were getting alot of visitors who came to see the horse. Did I understood this scene correctly

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

 

I am rewatching TKEM and I have noticed a scene that I didn't notice first time. 

 

I am not sure if I saw it even right was JTE's father and the bar owned by Nari making money on Maximus' stay because he was at there place and when her father asked her where is the horse it seemed as if the horse was beneficial because they were getting alot of visitors who came to see the horse. Did I understood this scene correctly

 

Oh wow. That scene slipped from my mind and yes it seemed as if he missed the horse. He owns a taekwondo class so not sure if Maximus' would have increased new visitor and they see his Class but i would say the cafe bar would benefit most of the 2 and not so much the taekwondo class if not at all. Unless he was charging the visitors to feed and touch Maximus but don't think he would do that or part of his character i would say he just missed getting visitors 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

 

Oh wow. That scene slipped from my mind and yes it seemed as if he missed the horse. He owns a taekwondo class so not sure if Maximus' would have increased new visitor and they see his Class but i would say the cafe bar would benefit most of the 2 and not so much the taekwondo class if not at all. Unless he was charging the visitors to feed and touch Maximus but don't think he would do that or part of his character i would say he just missed getting visitors 

 

Missed getting visitor? So there is benefit and you confirm what I said previously to be correct

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Netflix added this serie  this week in my country...I started watching half-heartedly and had trouble getting past EP1 but I'm glad I didn't give up on it. I'm currently on EP4. The main leads are really something! 

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Narine Joa said:

 

Missed getting visitor? So there is benefit and you confirm what I said previously to be correct

 

Lmao. I didn't say you were correct i just said he missed seeing the horse there and getting visitors no economical benefit tight to this 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

 

Lmao. I didn't say you were correct i just said he missed seeing the horse there and getting visitors no economical benefit tight to this 

 

Okay I think I might have misunderstood the scene slightly and thought more then just missing the horse 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Netflix added this serie  this week in my country...I started watching half-heartedly and had trouble getting past EP1 but I'm glad I didn't give up on it. I'm currently on EP4. The main leads are really something! 

 

Welcome to TKEM thread and I was new here myself few weeks ago. Which country? It gets very explosive and rollarcoaster the deeper you go into the show but I don't wanna give to much spoilers away but entertainment wise you won't be disappointed and it's easily bingeworthy

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Netflix added this serie  this week in my country...I started watching half-heartedly and had trouble getting past EP1 but I'm glad I didn't give up on it. I'm currently on EP4. The main leads are really something! 

 

Welcome. Hope to see your full review after you finish the binge-watch or just finish watching your pace 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

K-Drama Diary: Looking Back At The Most Impactful Scenes Of “The King: Eternal Monarch”

 

AS NETFLIX’S SENSATIONAL DRAMA THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH REACHED A GRATIFYING END, REVISIT THE MOST DAZZLING MOMENTS DURING ITS JOURNEY!

The King: Eternal Monarch is a drama that has plenty to offer with its fantasy, romance plot. From star-crossed romance, parallel worlds, to doppelgangers, each episode has viewers on their toes! Moreover, led by fan-favorite actors Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/k-drama-diary-the-king-eternal-monarch/

  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 Declarations Of Love In K-Dramas That Made Us Feel ~*So Many Things*~

kim-go-eun-lee-min-ho-1592571274.jpg

 

Some stories may have that slow burn, while others will get you hooked from the get-go. But one thing’s for sure: A romantic K-drama wouldn’t be complete without an aminan scene! Whether the two leads are already together at the start of the story, or if they’re still trying to find their way to each other, any profession of love—whether the first or the first of many—is definitely high up on our K-drama kilig list.

So grab a pillow now and brace yourself, because here are some declarations of love guaranteed to make you hug it tight!

 

The King: Eternal Monarch (2020)

An over-the-top declaration isn’t always necessary to make your heart skip a beat. Sometimes, all you need is the right moment, and of course, the right person to declare your love to. That was the case for Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun) and Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho). Her unexpected confession was so simple and straightforward; no wonder Lee Gon was left speechless!

 

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/8-romantic-kdrama-love-confession-scenes-a4670-20200619

(skipped unrelated)

 

********************************************************************************

 

@SilverDawn Hello, welcome to the thread, and to the TKEM world! Glad you continued watching. It'll get better as the story unfolds. Enjoy watching! :) 

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Flloy House said:

 

Welcome to TKEM thread and I was new here myself few weeks ago. Which country? It gets very explosive and rollarcoaster the deeper you go into the show but I don't wanna give to much spoilers away but entertainment wise you won't be disappointed and it's easily bingeworthy

 

Thanks! I'm in the Netherlands. I have't seen many K-dramas that really grabbed my attention like that. A lot happened in EP1 which had me confused and re-wind alot, but this drama definitely has that 'something special.' 

 

Currently feeling quite pleased with myself for having found something good to watch again! :D 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the fam @SilverDawn! Just to set expectations (at least from my experience) - you're in for a bit of a slow ride for the next few eps as the drama sets itself up, but it'll be worth it!

 

EDIT: I've read your previous posts and it looks like you're already in episode 4. Yayy! Episode 4 was the hook for me. It's what made me decide to stick with the drama.

 

I also had the same experience with rewinding lol. Every episode is an hour and a few minutes long but I ended up watching each episode for almost 2 hours because I had to pause and think and rewind a lot of times :joy:

 

Just ask away if you have questions - this forum helped me a lot when I watched TKEM for the first time. There are brilliant minds here who can even explain math equations and physics theories :joy: 

 

Most of all I hope you enjoy the show as much as we did. Hello from this side of the world to yours! :wub:

  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

 

Thanks! I'm in the Netherlands. I have't seen many K-dramas that really grabbed my attention like that. A lot happened in EP1 which had me confused and re-wind alot, but this drama definitely has that 'something special.' 

 

Currently feeling quite pleased with myself for having found something good to watch again! :D 

 

Welcome and Believe Me , I think In the almost 1000 pgs of TKEM Forum, EPISODE 1 is the most rewinded One by Us. All the Best and Stay till.the end. 

 

:eatdatcarrot:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Welcome and Believe Me , I think In the almost 1000 pgs of TKEM Forum, EPISODE 1 is the most rewinded One by Us. All the Best and Stay till.the end. 

 

:eatdatcarrot:

 

Thank you... I was feeling rather "slow" :lol:

  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

 

Thanks! I'm in the Netherlands. I have't seen many K-dramas that really grabbed my attention like that. A lot happened in EP1 which had me confused and re-wind alot, but this drama definitely has that 'something special.' 

 

Currently feeling quite pleased with myself for having found something good to watch again! :D 

 

Same here. TKEM was actually a breath of fresh air, especially in those hard quarantine times. :) 

 

Ahah, absolutely relating to the last post. I was so used to open Netflix & see "New Episode" of The King, feels a bit awkward now.

  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...