[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

15 minutes ago, an-naum said:

Warghhhhh.... Y stop there! Now, i have to think about LG for the rest of the week. Y not just give us double episode tonight?! Ok! I'll get myself busy next week to pass it through...  Be still my heart. Dont fail me now. 

I dont mind for spoiler... Errr.. 

We saw in the stills released where JY was with hospitalized LG. His gonna be okay

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, zee0123 said:

I think SJ will meet his doppelganger the one that is in the hospital. He is still alive but he is in that hospital.. 

Yeah. I suspect that. Why else would the manager be spooked when she saw SJ up close and personal?

Who is in that room 101?

Gahhh...

I'm still shocked with episode 13.

I can't believe PM Koo is still able to walk away in that heels of hers and not being cuffed away and locked up. No investigation on her?

Just to "tie her down"?

Really? 

That traitor who was supposed to be dead by beheading... his head was still intact to his body.

What beheading did our King give him huh?

The daycare centre took care of the murdered doppelganger.  That is one scary centre.

Can't believe we got fooled by Luna.

Aargh!

And me after watching the preview for episode 14.. 

tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

15 minutes ago, gwin said:

Before I give my more detailed thoughts,   I would just like to say:

I TOTALLY CALLED THAT SCENE WHERE THE PM AND JTE MEET AT THE CORRIDOR.  AND THE FACT THAT THE CORPSE JTE SEES IN THE MORGUE IS THE PM'S DOPPELGANGER.

Unfortunately, those are the only two things I got right.  I have a knack for predicting the little things but can't predict the whole picture yet.  Argh.

Kudos to you on that. I got almost the whole plot:ph34r:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

LOL!! Add soju please, JTE style :P

@Joanna Alfson lol, i am sure it was theorized but with many theories out there, I got lost :joy:

Wait..but isn’t his doppelgänger in KOC?  I can’t recall properly.

I've noticed alot people read to much into theories. Do you know how many theories i saw during GoT you dont wanna know. None got it right except very few 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Oops, I think I understand now.

Luna wants to kill JTE for her organs and her life.

I wish we get to see from her point of view sometimes. I’d rather know what goes on in her mind than seeing them switch doppelgängers. I get it, it was meant to show us what LR was doing but we’ve seen enough and this late into the show, I don’t care about a pregnant lady getting switched! How does that even play into this story anymore? 

Ok, I’m going to stop. I find one answer and then get annoyed by another thing. :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

This is not supposed to be a Saturday episode.. this is only worthy of being a Friday episode.. SBS you really owe us an episode tomorrow :tears:

We needed a payback for investing so much.. we needed the time travel to become the major plot this week. How many more hints before time travel is out in the open for protagonists? 

Still a really good episode but we need more paybacks. KES is always good at building but not enough paybacks everytime.. just my opinion :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Guys I dont see the next weeks promo on netflix. Does anyone have a link to that? Or they have not shared this?

Someone said here that someone wrote that the ending would be Lee Rim and PM Khoo as king and queen. Riots will broke out if thats happen lol...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

DID THEY JUST DO A PPL SEX REFERENCE

HE NEEDS EXTRA STAMINA

IS JTE A FREAK IN BED

MORE PPL MORE PPL!!!! 

I approve of SEX PPL

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

So..was this the guy ES bumped into in episode 12? I think it was, right? Took your gif @Ameera Ali :D (and i agree, ES with a gun is sexy ;) )

15908558951590855886.gif&key=c3ddbdf13fb

@mrsj3n man..I am upset that PM Koo’s head didn’t go plop to the ground and now, I don’t even know if Luna can be trusted fully by me. But did i hear you say the beheaded guy is still alive? :o does this mean Peyha really doesn’t do beheading anymore? Do we need to find a new punishment for PM to soothe our angry hearts then? Should we just do it ourselves? :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

I got to let this out of my chest.

GY is such a wet blanket!!!

He doesn't seem to support LG and JTE relationship.

Think this is the 2nd time he mentioned about LG and JTE being together.

And he looked like wanted to talk to LG about it before he went out to buy soju.

He better not blame JTE or give LG the talk while he is lying on the hospital bed in next episode!!

tenor.gif?itemid=13045775

Edit:

@vangsweetie637

Traitor did die. But his head is still attached to the body. I don't see sewing mark on the neck. Lol

As for PM Koo... she got off way too easily! Aargh!!!

LG has 2 foes now.

LR and PM Koo.

Aargh....

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

8 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Guys I dont see the next weeks promo on netflix. Does anyone have a link to that? Or they have not shared this?

Someone said here that someone wrote that the ending would be Lee Rim and PM Khoo as king and queen. Riots will broke out if thats happen lol...

Ep. 14 promo

• Like 8

So many thoughts running through my head after watching today's episode:

• LJH mom sounded shocked when SJ mom said SJ woke up after a year. The disbelief seem to indicate her knowing the truth behind SJ's illness, that it's not possible for him to have woken up. At the end SJ finds the locked room at the care home. Preview for ep 14 shows him in prison, probably visiting his father. From SJ's previous conversation with his mom, he sends money to his father but doesn't seem to visit him. What did he see in the room that made him visit his dad? The real SJ? I was wondering if it could be LJH but it's more likely that the spoiler pic of him in navy uniform must have been from a timeline where LR didn't manage to kill him.
  • I may be only one here who thinks this way, but I have never liked SJ and have always been frustrated by his rude or evasive responses during difficult times. In this ep after Luna kisses him, he was shocked and realised something was off. He had only just left Luna when he bumped into JTE. He could have easily told JTE where to find Luna but he kept quiet. If he brought JTE to confront Luna, Luna would never have been able to kill JTE because SJ is there with her. JTE would also have been able to catch Luna. His actions, in my eyes, appears to be protecting Luna. He was earlier concerned that she looked sick and seems to be moved by the kiss. JTE's father told him to walk the thin line between good and evil, and he's doing too well a job of it. It makes me wanna kick him in the face.
  • Now that LG got evidence of treason committed by PM, I wonder what did he decide to do? From the special preview she appears in that tunnel, so she must have gotten away and wasn't detained for treason.
  • LJH mom's bodyguard have noticed JY, is this just him paying attention to people ard the mom as part of his job? Or could the bodyguard also be from KOC and thus recognises JY?
  • JTE finding KEA's body doesn't bode well. Based on Ep 14 preview, the care centre lady must have alerted LR or his men, and Luna was sent to kill JTE. I am convinced that it was Luna that stabbed JTE. She changed back into her black "clubbing" clothes, probably after leaving the poisoned LG behind for JY to find.

Things I didn't understand:

• When the pregnant woman woke up in a place she didn't recognise, what in the world did that mean? Is it that she woke up one day after having been on drugs (that she didn't voluntarily take) that it scared her into accepting LR's proposal? That said, her KOC doppelganger must be dead by now so she should be getting lightning scars. I don't think that pain is particularly good for a pregnant lady.
  • PM said she apparently likes her secretary too much to tell him the truth about where she went during her vacation, not wanting to danger him. When she evicted office, why does she bring him along? There is only one road for him, if he is to continue working for her. 
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 5