[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

54183704.jpg

In SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch," Jung Eun-chae will transform into "the youngest and first female prime minister of the Republic of Korea."

Jung plays Gu Seo-ryeong, the youngest and first female prime minister of the Korean Empire in "The King-Eternal Monarch." In the drama, Gu Seo-ryeong entered politics by using marriage to become a news anchor after studying hard in poor family circumstances, and was elected prime minister after a successful career as a party spokesman. Jung Eun-chae, who has solidified her own acting color through various dramas such as "Return" and "The Guest," is drawing keen attention to how she will spread her wings with writer Kim Eun-sook.

In a related development, Jung Eun-chae was spotted making her first transformation as the "youngest and first female prime minister of the Korean Empire." In the drama, Gu Seo-ryeong (Jeong Eun-chae) enters the palace with her secretaries for reporting on state affairs. Gu Seo-ryeong, who creates a haughty atmosphere with her big sunglasses and fancy outfits, shows off her confident yet dignified presence with her relentless steps. Gu Seo-ryeong shows the appearance of a "prepared politician" with a graceful yet gentle smile, while when expressing her opinion, she puts on a "trivial attitude" as prime minister with restrained charisma. Gu Seo-ryeong, the "Prime Minister of the Republic of Korea," who gracefully and nobly trims even greed, is fueling expectations.

Jung is so happy to appear in "The King-Eternal Monarch," which will be various and full of fun with the lines of writer Kim Eun-sook, who is full of fresh material and charm. It's an honor to be with great directors, staff and actors," she said in an emotional speech. "I'm excited as much as many people are looking forward to it. I hope many people will enjoy the film this spring," she said, not forgetting to encourage viewers to watch "The King-Eternal Monarch."

Producer Hwa-Dam Pictures said, "Eun-Chae is always an actor passionate about new challenges," and Gu Seo-ryeong, who is passionate about "The King-Eternal Monarch," is a character full of charm enough to captivate viewers. You can look forward to Jung's transformation in "The King-Eternal Monarch."

Meanwhile, the parallel world fantasy romance SBS "The King-Eternal Monarch" will premiere at 10 p.m. this coming April, following up on "Hyena."

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article?nsID=1340437

• Like 7

2020031980264_1.jpg

Stars Reunited with Writer Kim Eun-sook

If I were to pick the most favored drama writer in Korea, my taste would vary depending on genre, but wouldn't "romantic comedy" definitely mention Kim Eun-sook's name? Most of the dramas she has written have been box office hits, and even the actors she's featured in are the main characters of the talk. 

Kim Eun-sook, who has no choice but to be "Wanna Be" by many actors, said it is rare for an actor who starred in her drama to be cast again, but in the new SBS drama "The King-Eternal Monarch" (written by Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jeong Ji-hyun) both male and female characters sparked interest as they are reunited with Kim.

This is Lee Min Ho's first reunion in about seven years since "The Heirs" aired in 2013. In particular, Lee Min-ho chose Kim Eun-sook's drama as his first work since his discharge, adding to the curiosity about the chemistry of the two people who led the success of "The Heirs." The King's production company said, "This is our second work since 'The Heirs.' He is such a trustworthy actor. We will meet the more mature and deeper Lee Min-ho in "The King: Eternal Monarch," he said with confidence.

"After a long hiatus, I'm visiting you as 'The King-Eternal Monarch,' Lee said. "It's more meaningful to be able to work with the writer again in a mature manner, and I'll try to be a better work since it's my second work. I ask you to look forward to other love stories that our drama will portray."

In Kim Go-eun's case, she met writer Kim Eun-sook again about three years after "Goblin," which ended in January 2017. The production company of "The King" confidently said, "I cast Kim Go-eun, who naturally played the character's ability to digest and grow up as a lover from the girl I've shown in "Goblin" through various movies so far." Kim also expressed her trust that it is an honor to work with Kim Eun-sook again, drawing keen attention to whether she will be able to continue the success of "Goblin."

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/m/article.amp.html?contid=2020031980293

Can you look forward to ... "Bromance" by Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan in "The King: Eternal Monarch"?

125181-824477.jpg

Earlier, the production released public photos of Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun - one is the majestic emperor, and the other is the domineering criminal police. What sparks the two will make is very curious.

And today, the stills of Woo Do Hwan were released: he is Jo Young, the guard of the emperor Lee Gon. In another world, he is Jo Eun Seob, an ordinary social service worker. 

https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/amp/125181

Daishin Securities said Studio Dragon (253-450) is a company that can benefit from increased demand for contents in households due to the Corona crisis. Investment opinion buying and target stock maintained 115,000 won, respectively.

Studio Dragon is scheduled to air Kim Eun-sook's drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" in the second quarter of this year. Writer Kim Eun-sook has written annual box office hits such as "Goblin" in 2017 and "Mr. Sunshine" in 2018.

"The King is expected to have a production margin of at least 30 percent, considering the broadcasting rights and advertisements for Netflix simultaneous broadcasting rights and indirect and cooperative advertising," Kim said. "The reason for the large-scale offloading of the market despite the Corona crisis is not simply because of the rebound from the ban, but because of the increase in production volume and the increase in profits from improved margins in 2020.

http://www.newsprime.co.kr/news/article/?no=497963

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 9

7 hours ago, syntyche said:

In SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch," Jung Eun-chae will transform into "the youngest and first female prime minister of the Republic of Korea."

Jung plays Gu Seo-ryeong, the youngest and first female prime minister of the Korean Empire in "The King-Eternal Monarch." In the drama, Gu Seo-ryeong entered politics by using marriage to become a news anchor after studying hard in poor family circumstances, and was elected prime minister after a successful career as a party spokesman.

How cool is that! She looks ellegant and confident. A suscesful politician and the first woman prim minister. I bet that it is in the alternative universe. I did not pay attention to this drama but this little information wake me up. It will be an interesting character for Jung Eun-chae to play.

• Like 5

Woo Do Hwan Transforms Himself Into a Bodyguard for the Emperor of the Korean Empire

201413556_1280.jpg

The first publicity stills of actor Woo Do Hwan for 'The King: Eternal Monarch' were released online. On March 18, the production team of SBS' upcoming drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch' released four photos of Woo Do Hwan on the set of the drama. In his black suit, dark gray long coat, smart sunglasses and neatly-styled hair, Woo Do Hwan leads other bodyguards with charisma, and also coordinates closely with them.  As the leading bodyguard of the Emperor of the Korean Empire, Woo Do Hwan is seen sharply surveying the area.

'The King: the Eternal Monarch' is a fantasy romance drama dealing with the subject of an alternate reality. In one world, the Emperor of the Korean Empire 'Lee Gon' (actor Lee Minho) seeks to keep the door to an alternate reality closed. In the other world, however, a detective of the Republic of Korea 'Jung Tae-eul' (actress Kim Go-eun) tries to keep the door open in order to protect her life and everyone she loves. Kim Go-eun will play the double role in the drama as 'Jung Tae-eul' and 'Luna'―a criminal who lives in the Korean Empire. Woo Do Hwan will act as a leading bodyguard for 'Lee Gon' named 'Jo Young', widely recognized for his great skills in the job.  

Meanwhile, it was recently announced that 'The King: Eternal Monarch' will be unveiled in April.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005708305

The King: Eternal Monarch spoilers: Lee Min Ho may have to pay for his trust in Woo Do Hwan

The production team has spilled some new details about Woo Do Hwan's character in the upcoming historical fantasy thriller 'The King: Eternal Monarch'.

Lee Min Ho-Kim Go Eun starrer SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch' is less than a month away from its premiere and Hwa&Dam Pictures has released some new details about the show. While sharing some information about cast member Woo Do Hwan's performance, the production team disclosed some details about his character's relationship with Lee Min Ho's character.

In the historical fantasy thriller, the young actor of Mad Dog fame will be appearing in two roles – as the emperor's bodyguard Jo Young and as a public service worker named Jo Eun Seob. Till now, Korean drama lovers were under the impression that his character would be playing a protagonist in the mini-series. But the production team recently teased about his appearance as the main antagonist in the story.

While praising the actor for his acting skills and his unique facial features, Hwa&Dam Pictures revealed that the character will be simultaneously showing his good and evil sides in the drama. The production team further said his acting abilities lent a a magical charm to the character he is portraying in the show.

"Woo Do Hwan has unique facial features that can show both good and evil. With that, alongside his acting abilities, he's a prism-like actor that can portray a full spectrum of colors in acting. Please look forward to his magical charms as Jo Young in 'The King: Eternal Monarch," Soompi quoted a source from the production team as saying.

Character posters of Woo Do Hwan

The production team also released the character posters of Woo Do Hwan. In the four photos unveiled on March 19, the cast member can be seen immersed in the story. He looks like a bold and efficient bodyguard in all the four promotional images.

Meanwhile, Woo Do Hwan opened up about the mini-series and his role in it. The actor said everything about this mini-series, including the story and the characters, are amazing. He also said he believes that it is an honour to be a part of such projects and he is very happy about it.

"Filming has been really comfortable because Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun are taking such good care of me. I'm doing my best to communicate a lot with the writer, director, and the staff members on set in order to create an even better final product," the cast member added.

The King: Eternal Monarch is expected to premiere on SBS on April 17 and it is one of the highly anticipated Korean dramas set to premiere this year. Apart from being the comeback drama of its lead cast members -- Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun - the mini-series also attracted drama lovers with its unique storyline.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/king-eternal-monarch-spoilers-lee-min-ho-may-have-pay-his-trust-woo-do-hwan-41318

Jung Eun Chae Exudes Cool Confidence As Prime Minister Of Lee Min Ho’s Empire In “The King: Eternal Monarch”

SBS’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “The King: Eternal Monarch” has released new stills of Jung Eun Chae in her role as Goo Seo Ryung.

Written by Kim Eun Sook, “The King: Eternal Monarch” is about two parallel universes, one that is similar to our modern world and one in which Korea became a constitutional monarchy. Lee Min Ho stars as Emperor Lee Gon, who tries to close the door between the two worlds, and Kim Go Eun stars as Detective Jung Tae Eul, who works with the emperor to protect people’s lives.

In Emperor Lee Gon’s world, Goo Seo Ryung has been elected as his kingdom’s youngest and first female Prime Minister. Goo Seo Ryung was born into a family with difficult circumstances but studied hard in order to become a news anchor. Through her marriage, she entered the world of politics and successfully became the spokesperson for her party. After her divorce, she became the Prime Minister.

jung-eun-chae-the-king-eternal-monarch.j

Jung Eun Chae said, “I’m really happy to be appearing in Kim Eun Sook’s ‘The King: Eternal Monarch.’ It’s an honor to be able to work with such a brilliant director, cast, and crew. I’m also very excited. I hope many people can find enjoyment through this production this spring.”

Production company Hwa&Dam Pictures stated, “Jung Eun Chae’s character, Goo Seo Ryung, is the kind of character who will make the viewers sit up and take notice. Jung Eun Chae is a passionate actor who takes on new challenges, so please look forward to seeing the growth of her acting on ‘The King: Eternal Monarch.'”

“The King: Eternal Monarch” is set to premiere in April.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1389341wpp/jung-eun-chae-exudes-cool-confidence-as-prime-minister-of-lee-min-hos-empire-in-the-king-eternal-monarch

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, syntyche said:

"The King" filming

cr: jeonghun_mun IG 032020

Goblin writer Kim Eun-sook, Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun are back in "The King."

Are they still shooting? That must be hard to do during this pandemic :(.

i thought they are done by now

• Like 5

I'm surprised they're out there filming too, but I'm glad that it indicates they'll finish the show for the April airing date. I hear S. Korea is on the downside of the pandemic now, since they took such aggressive action early. Good for them!

• Like 6

9 hours ago, scrawford said:

Are they still shooting? That must be hard to do during this pandemic :(.

i thought they are done by now

Hi @scrawford@msdot, and @CarolynH, apparently, filming and other shows are also pushing through. But they're doing away with large crowds and audiences. SK is not in lockdown anyway, but it did aggressive action on testing. Hopefully, The King would wrap up soon; the health and safety of all the staff is foremost.

The power of K-drama as seen in Netflix 'Today's Top 10'

Netflix has unveiled its "TOP 10 of the Day" ranking, becoming an indicator of the popularity of Korean drama content in Asia.

With the release of popular content rankings in major Asian countries, including Korea, it is once again confirming the status of "K-drama."

Korean dramas and dramas served simultaneously with real-time broadcasting have also been popular. 
With a new platform called Global OTT, the time difference between content consumption between countries is decreasing.

In addition, a big good news awaits. "The King: Eternal Monarch," starring Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, which will be simultaneously released by SBS and Netflix in April, is also attracting Asian fans' expectations. The synergy of Lee Min-ho, a popular Asian actor, and writer Kim Eun-sook, who is well-known even to overseas fans, are no different than the ones that have reserved a box office.

Regarding this phenomenon, Eun Guseul, a pop culture critic, said, "K-drama has been consumed mainly through romantic comedies based on interest in fashion and cosmetics, mainly by age 20 to 30 in Asia. But after the four-time U.S. Oscar winner film 'Parasite,' interest in famous Korean writers and actors has spread throughout the entire generation, he said. It is also noteworthy that the use of the OTT platform has exploded in the aftermath of "Covid-19," which has encroached on the entire world, with other viewers besides the enthusiasts inflowing into the 'K-drama' fanbase.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000662879

• Like 5

Does anyone know why they decided to show a much anticipated LMH come back show on a Friday and Saturday, instead of a Wed - Thursday prime time? I am surprised at the time slot! Thank you for your answer!

First stills of Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, and more from ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’

Upcoming SBS drama The King: Eternal Monarch has dropped the first stills featuring its main cast led by Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun.

The King: Eternal Monarch is a fantasy romance drama written by Kim Eun-sook, the famed writer of Mr. Sunshine, Goblin, and Descendants of the Sun. It takes place in two parallel worlds—one where Korea is a monarchy and the other where it is a democracy. When a portal that connects the two worlds is opened, dire consequences ensue for both worlds. This prompts the emperor to team up with a detective from the parallel world to close the portal.

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun are both working with Kim Eun-sook for the second time in their careers; the first time was in The Heirs and Goblin, respectively.

The first set of stills below features Lee Min-ho (Legend of the Blue Sea) as Emperor Lee Gon, the third generation monarch of Korea. The actor is dressed in opulent attire, befitting his status as an emperor. He cuts an imposing figure as he stands in a grand room that looks like his royal office. Lamps light up his figure and give him a mysterious aura.

Lee-Min-ho-in-stills-from-The-King-Etern

The next stills feature Kim Go-eun (Goblin) as detective Jung Tae-eul, who is dedicated to her job. She is shown wearing a flashy outfit as she goes undercover with her team to catch a criminal. Her expression changes into that of a fierce detective as she is shown apprehending a suspect. Jung Tae-eul wanted to become a police officer sever since she was a kid and pursued this dream even though she does better in liberal arts than in the natural sciences.

Kim-Go-eun-in-stills-from-The-King-Etern

Meanwhile, Woo Do-hwan (My Country: The New Age) is shown in the next stills doing his character’s duty, carrying a walkie-talkie and looking vigilant while commanding the squadron of royal guards. He plays Jo Young, the commander of Lee Gon’s guard and eldest son of a family destined to serve the emperor. He is also known as ‘The emperor’s first sword,’ signifying his role in the emperor’s guard.

Spoiler

Woo-Do-hwan-in-stills-from-The-King-Eter

Jung Eun-chae (The Guest) is the highlight of the following stills. She takes on the role of Goo Seo-ryung, the Korean empire’s youngest and first female Prime Minister. She is shown wearing expensive and flashy outfits, looking ready for high-level business meetings with foreign diplomats. Goo Seo-ryung entered the world of politics through her marriage, which ended up in divorce.

Spoiler

Jung-Eun-chae-in-stills-from-The-King-Et

Finally, the last set of stills feature Kim Kyung-nam (Special labor Inspector), who plays a passionate young detective in democratic Korea. He is shown ruthlessly chasing and beating up a criminal.

Spoiler

Kim-Kyung-nam-in-stills-from-The-King-Et

The King: Eternal Monarch is helmed by Baek Sang-hoon, who co-directed Love in the Moonlight (2016) and Descendants of the Sun (2016). It is set to premiere in April, replacing Ju Ji-hoon and Kim Hye-soo’s legal drama Hyena.

https://www.kdramapal.com/first-stills-lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-woo-do-hwan-more-the-king-eternal-monarch/

• Like 3

22 hours ago, hell59 said:

Does anyone know why they decided to show a much anticipated LMH come back show on a Friday and Saturday, instead of a Wed - Thursday prime time? I am surprised at the time slot! Thank you for your answer!

@hell59:  I read DB rating report and it seems that the Fri-sat /Sat-Sun slot now secure higher ratings.  romantic Dr on mon tues, I think is an exception.  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, hell59 said:

Hello @hell59. Recent shows which created buzz and likely high ratings like CLOY and IC were aired during the Friday-Saturday slot. "The King" likely is following suit.  

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200323

"The King" Lee Jung-jin, the absolute evil..." Writer Kim Eun-sook's script, exclamations come out."

Actor Lee Jung-jin has heralded a drastic change with the drama "The King-Eternal Monarch."

The new SBS drama "The King-Eternal Monarch" (written by Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon, and Jung Ji-hyun) is a fantasy romance that depicts Lee Gon, the emperor of the Korean Empire who is trying to close the gate of the dimension, and Jeong Tae-hyun, a Korean detective who is trying to protect someone's life, people, and love, through collaboration across the two worlds.

Writer Kim Eun-sook of 'Goblin' and 'Mr. Sunshine' and producer Baek Sang-hoon of 'Huayou-School 2015' and 'Descendants of the Sun' and 'Enter Search Word' Producer Jung Ji-hyun of "WWW" is joining forces to raise expectations.

In "The King-Eternal Monarch," Lee Jung-jin plays Lee Rim, the half-brother of the Korean Empire's Sun Emperor and the father of Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho). Lee Rim, in the drama, is a figure who sees through human desires and decides to become a greater being than that, and plays as a catalyst to raise the tension of the play.

In this regard, the site of Lee Jung-jin's first transformation has Lee Rim secretly working in a mysterious space with a liquid of red light, giving off evil energy.

"The King-Eternal Monarch" is a highly attractive drama that I also look forward to. Every time I receive a script, I get exclamations from Kim Eun-sook," he said.

Also, "Lee Rim is a greedy and charming character as an actor. The shooting is going well with director Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun, so I think you can really look forward to it. I'll concentrate until the end and show you a good performance. Please look forward to it."

With the words "Lee Jung-jin is a spring-like actor who never dries," the production company Hwa-Dam Pictures said, "A solidly ripe performance based on 22 years of acting power shines brightly through Lee Rim in "The King-Eternal Monarch." Please look forward to it," he hinted.

The drama will premiere at 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays during April, following 'Hyena.'

https://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_202003230943238762

• Like 3

https://media.netflix.com/en/press-releases/highly-anticipated-korean-drama-the-king-eternal-monarch-to-premiere-on-netflix-in-april?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

HIGHLY-ANTICIPATED KOREAN DRAMA THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH TO PREMIERE ON NETFLIX IN APRIL

Popular K-drama actors Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun to team up with renowned writer Kim Eun-suk 

f35a9eurr

SEOUL, March 23, 2020 - Netflix Inc., the world’s leading streaming entertainment service, confirms that The King: Eternal Monarch, written by renowned screenwriter Kim Eun-suk (Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, Descendants of the Sun, Mr. Sunshine), will premiere on Netflix in April.

The King: Eternal Monarch is a romantic fantasy drama that takes the genre to a whole new level. The series revolves around relationships of the people from two parallel universes. King Lee Gon, played by Lee Min-ho, seeks to seal the gateway between dimensions, while Jung Tae-eul, played by Kim Go-eun, is a police inspector who wholeheartedly wants to protect other’s lives and their loves.

The King: Eternal Monarch has already generated much excitement for its all-star cast that includes Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun as lead roles, along with a group of talented and unique supporting actors, namely Woo Do-hwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae, and Lee Jung-jin. For Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, this is their second time working with writer Kim, after having starred in Inheritors and Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, respectively.

The King: Eternal Monarch is directed by Baek Sang-hoon (Secret, Who Are You: School 2015 and Descendants of the Sun) and Jeong Jee-hyun (Search: WWW), and will be available exclusively on Netflix, outside Korea.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=683143

I saw Lee Min Ho in person today.

Really soooooo handsome.
I only like him in dramas but not a fan.

But I was speechless when I saw him.

Because he's too handsome that I just kept on staring him after the first sight.

Really like a statue.

Oh.........going crazy.

Even back of his head is so handsome that words can not describe.

It's an amazing day that I could see a handsome man for a long time.

(translating is according Chinese translating by 虾虾,YCH)

• Like 9

Lee Minho And Kim Go Eun Have Crazy Chemistry In Latest “The King: Eternal Monarch” Teaser

Who else is excited for this?

Do you miss Lee Minho and Kim Go Eun?

If you do, then you’re in for a treat because the two are finally returning to the small screen with the drama The King: Eternal Monarch. The good news doesn’t stop there though because a new teaser was just released!

The start of the teaser will already lure you in with Lee Gon (Lee Minho) purposefully striding towards Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun) and embracing her.

The camera then cuts to Lee Gon in a forest as he disappears into another world and comes face to face with Jung Tae Eul.

The two appear to get closer, and the teaser ends with Lee Gon proposing that they go to his world, leaving hers behind.

Lee Minho and Kim Go Eun’s last dramas were both well-loved, so this one has some pretty big shoes to fill. But if this riveting teaser is any indication, then there’s nothing to worry about!

The King: Eternal Monarch is set to air in April, so prepare yourself because it’s fast approaching! 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-minho-kim-go-eun-crazy-chemistry-king-eternal-monarch-teaser/

“The King: Eternal Monarch”, More Titles Gear Up For Netflix Top-Notch Releases This Season

NETFLIX JUST ROLLED OUT NEW ADDITIONS TO ITS CATALOG – AND YES, IT IS BOUND TO REIGN THE VIEWERS’ HEARTS!

Continuing the viral popularity of its recently released Korean original series, Netflix throws in promising new K-Drama treats. 

THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH

• PREMIERE DATE: April/2020
  • MAIN CAST: Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae

Taking a fantasy romance drama to a whole new level, The King: Eternal Monarch takes two settings following umits parallel universe theme.

King Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) seeks to seal the portal between the two dimensions. Meanwhile, police inspector Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun) earnestly hopes to protect the people and her loved ones.

Bannered by a top-tier creative team, the series is penned by Kim Eun Sook of Goblin, Mr. Sunshine and Descendants of the Sun fame. It will be co-directed by Baek Sang-hoon (Secret, Who Are You: School 2015, Descendants of the Sun) and Jeong Jee-hyun (Search: WWW).

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/the-king-eternal-monarch-more-netflix-korean-dramas/

• Like 5