[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

6 hours ago, syntyche said:

China Minoz sent food truck to 'The King' set

cr: 李敏镐铁杆后援会 weibo 

It seemed 李敏镐铁杆后援会 sent several times of different food trucks to "The King" set.

And these 2 special dinner boxes were sent to Director and LMH.

EUMY0y2UYAE1QiH?format=jpg%26name=small&

005DCUQYgy1gd9r7jmbk7j30p00gowj0.jpg

cr as tagged

LMH gave his autograph. See that Gon :heart: ?  Still don't know how to draw a heart ? :lol:

EUNfBfKUUAIYtnQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

EUNfBfNU0AAkNmi?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

Today, #Lee Min-ho, Chinese fan club
Support progress

He was very busy with the shooting ^^
I think the fans would be so happy to send a cheering food truck to cheer up.

I saw him in person last time,
But only from a distance in the food truck.

this time !! Thick !! Just 5 steps ...
Actor Lee Min-ho is a wow
Really the camera doesn't seem to cover all of Lee Min-ho !!
It's not a joke
He's so handsome, oh ~
As I stared blankly, I woke up. He already went to shoot.

His voice is also great! His voice is really cool !!
And he didn't forget to say thank you so much to his fans either this time

3 vehicles in progress today

Haengnim Food-Steak, Shrimp Plate
Jerk Truck-Glutinous rice soup, Chicken Gangjeong
Rosta-Tteokbokki, Sundae, Fish Cake

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

LMH gave his autograph. See that Gon :heart: ?  Still don't know how to draw a heart ? :lol:

Haha @gtLmh0622  I was wondering if it’s a heart , an animal or something , a cloud, a flower?  too cute what a unique way of sending his heart ❤️  I luv his signature ! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, SophieH said:

Haha @gtLmh0622  I was wondering if it’s a heart , an animal or something , a cloud, a flower?  too cute what a unique way of sending his heart ❤️  I luv his signature ! 

Haha ! That's the way he draws a heart, he asked his bodyguard how to draw a heart in a fan sign event before. :lol:

And looks like "The King" will be a hit drama, the views of official teaser are over millions. 

EUQGAAdU4AAeBT7?format=jpg&name=medium]

EUQGAbMU0AEV_RB?format=jpg&name=medium

EUQGA3wUwAADnPq?format=jpg&name=medium

cr. purple_heart87

• Like 4

On 3/27/2020 at 12:57 PM, scrawford said:

Ow that I think about it, I don’t I know how to check coming soon show on Netflix. I live in the US, anybody knows for sure if it will air in the US?

Best way to know if it's going to be streamed in your country is to check Netflix's Facebook page. If the trailer is in their page then it must be streaming in your country. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, loveggone said:

Best way to know if it's going to be streamed in your country is to check Netflix's Facebook page. If the trailer is in their page then it must be streaming in your country. :)

I've checked Netflix's Facebook page and only showed me Chinese page. I can't find the video of that 3.5M views.

So, Netflix's FB page show different contents for each country although it's an official account (642M followers) ?

If yes, that 3.5M views are only in Philippines not global.  :o

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, loveggone said:

7 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I've checked Netflix's Facebook page and only showed me Chinese page. I can't find the video of that 3.5M views.

So, Netflix's FB page show different contents for each country although it's an official account (642M followers) ?

:o I checked mine as well and it’s showing up ANZ page by default - and I can’t find the teaser too! Didn’t know they are customizing different contents in this way. 
hope that doesn’t mean it’s not going to available for Oz fans I’ll be devastated. 

The trailer with the 3.5 million views is on Netflix Philippines FB (@netflixph), link below. But not on Netflix US (@netflixus) either

30 Photos From 'The King: Eternal Monarch' If You Can't Wait To See More Of The Cast

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun's latest K-drama, The King: Eternal Monarch, is coming to  Netflix this April! The show is about two parallel universes, one that is similar to our modern world and one in which Korea has become a constitutional monarchy. And because we still have a month of waiting left, here's a quick guide to the show's characters + The King: Eternal Monarch's official photos and stills: 

Lee Min Ho as Emperor Lee Gon 

Lee Gon is the third generation emperor of Korea. Soompi writes that Lee Gon's people see him as "a man of sophistication, having good looks and a calm demeanor, and a perfect ruler." However, Lee Gon is actually super sensitive, compulsive, and hates it when other people touch him! 

Here's Lee Min Ho looking every bit like royalty: 

the-king-eternal-monarch-9-1585119210.jp

the-king-eternal-monarch-11-1585119213.j

more photos here:

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/the-king-eternal-monarch-character-stills-photos-a2520-20200329

• Like 1

SEASONS? As in plural?! There's going to be more than one seasons?!

Oh goshhhhh... please no!!!! I can't deal with dramas with more than one seasons... 16 episodes is good enough! I'm trying to get my boyfriend to watch this with me... so far, he only likes Lonely Guardian (Goblin).. liked Mr. Sunshine and Korean Odyssey at first but hated them mid-way towards the end... I told him this was written by the same writer so he's up to watching it with me but not if it's more than one season! :o

2 hours ago, aznchic209 said:

SEASONS? As in plural?! There's going to be more than one seasons?!

Did you see that on Netflix? Netflix always labels tv shows as "Season 1" even though no additional season is planned. LMH has never done a multiple-season show. He's so much in demand, as I imagine some of the other stars are as well, that I doubt he'd commit to that. Just my opinion! Happy watching, with or without boyfriend !

• Like 4

0004185860_001_20200330084111873.jpg?typ

Two shots of Kim Go-eun and Kim Kyung-nam in new drama, "The King-Eternal Monarch," have been released.

In "The King-Eternal Monarch," Kim Go-eun and Kim Kyung-nam play Jung Tae-eul, a South Korean detective, and Kang Shin-jae, respectively, to try to transform into acting that has never been shown before. Kim Go-eun has transformed her girl-crush charm into a "born-to-be detective" Jeong Tae-eul, who has been obsessed with "the people of the police agency" since childhood, while Kim Kyung-nam is transformed into Kang Shin-jae, who creates reassurance armed with the look of the medical association, raising expectations for "The King-Eternal Monarch."

Among them, Kim Go-eun and Kim Kyung-nam have been spotted with a "actional combo two-shot" that properly proves their significance as detectives of the Korean powerful class. The scene shows Jeong Tae-eul and Kang Shin-jae, two powerful detectives of Class 3 in Korea, conducting an intense investigation to apprehend criminals. With Jung Tae-eul cementing his solemnity with a confident smile and Kang Shin-jae on the steamer's drive with charismatic eyes, the two men face each other and carry out a sweep for a shot. Curious is growing about what will happen to the two men, who continue to walk straight among a number of criminals, unleash their chemistry with the most powerful "Sassy Girl-Sassy Guy" detectives.

In the scene, which was filmed in February, Kim Go-eun and Kim Kyung-nam focused on the scene by putting together scenes of female and male detectives like "Family," who have built friendship since their high school days. While they were preparing for the shoot, they looked a little nervous with shyness like a girl and a boy, but as soon as the main shooting began, they turned into the cool-hearted violent detective "CIDIDA Duo" as soon as the camera turned around, drawing a high-quality scene to impress everyone.

"Kim Go-eun and Kim Kyung-nam are born-to-be actors who fall completely into the play with innocence," the production company said. "Please pay attention to the combination of the best acting by the two who are obsessed with Jung Tae-eul and Kang Shin-jae's characters in 'The King-Eternal King.'

"The King-Eternal Monarch" will premiere on April 17 following "Hyena."

http://m.joynews24.com/v/1253806

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200330

Park Ji-yeon has been confirmed to appear in 'The King-Eternal Monarch' 

Actor Park Ji-yeon is expected to star in "The King-Eternal King" and present a character with a strong presence.

Actor Park Ji-yeon plays "Park Ji-young," the granddaughter of the founder of a major pharmaceutical company in the drama and daughter-in-law of a chaebol family. "Park Ji-young" will catch the eyes of viewers by appearing as a jealous figure and a prospective mother of the late Korean Empire Prime Minister Koo Seo-ryeong (Jeong Eun-chae) who is a college senior, and a strong personality.

Actor Park Ji-yeon, who debuted in 2010 with the musical "Mamma Mia," recently won the hearts of the public with her delicate emotional acting and beautiful voice, playing the role of "I" in the successful musical "Reveka." In addition, JTBC's "Life" and SBS' "Haechi" also drew attention for their stable performances that help viewers concentrate.

Expectations are rising for Park Ji-yeon, a "multi-talented icon" who has proven her wide acting spectrum across the stage and the Braun Pavilion, to show off her unusual acting transformation in "The King-Eternal Monarch."

Meanwhile, the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama that actor Park Ji-yeon foretells acting with solid cast members such as Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan and Jung Eun-chae, will follow up on "Hyena" in April.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202003300950357624067_1

• Like 2

Naver blog by food truck company, details about food trucks supported by China Minoz.

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=poison_love&logNo=221879155948&navType=tl

The foods look so delicious.  :)

EUVKQOwUEAEorLz?format=jpg&name=small

(Translation is according to Chinese translation by 李敏镐铁杆后援会)

I ’m so touched. Although I have seen actor Lee Min Ho nim last time, but I was watching him far away in the food truck that day.
This time,  Wow...

Even now I think of it again, I am still absent-minded. Really, about 5 steps? It ’s such a short distance, under the lights.

The cameras are really problematic. The real him is a high-dimensional wall that cannot be crossed.
Even as a man, I felt he looked soooo handsome and I was scared.

대박 ! (Taebak !) I have met many artists, really !
Oh oh! Oh? Sighing like this, when I recovered from being distrait, he's already in the car.
I thought, when I saw actor Lee Min-ho nim, I must say hello. Maybe because he was too handsome that I was scared or something. I couldn't say any word .......

• Like 3

17 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, the contents of Netflix's Facebook page depends on the country :) and yup, the 3.5M views is for Netflix PH's upload alone.

Facebook users who are not residing in the Philippines can only view the Netflix PH upload if it's 1.) shared 2.) linked 3.) I haven't tried this but I think if you type the keywords 'Netflix Philippines The King: Eternal Monarch Trailer' on the search engine, it will show up on the search results.

If it's not in your Netflix's Facebook then it might not be available in your country. I guess it's only available to select countries.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, SophieH said:

:o I checked mine as well and it’s showing up ANZ page by default - and I can’t find the teaser too! Didn’t know they are customizing different contents in this way. 
hope that doesn’t mean it’s not going to available for Oz fans I’ll be devastated. 

I hope it's available for everyone :heart:

43 minutes ago, loveggone said:

Yes, the contents of Netflix's Facebook page depends on the country :) and yup, the 3.5M views is for Netflix PH's upload alone.

Facebook users who are not residing in the Philippines can only view the Netflix PH upload if it's 1.) shared 2.) linked 3.) I haven't tried this but I think if you type the keywords 'Netflix Philippines The King: Eternal Monarch Trailer' on the search engine, it will show up on the search results.

If it's not in your Netflix's Facebook then it might not be available in your country. I guess it's only available to select countries.

@loveggone, I shared the link of the video yesterday. It did come up with a google search of "netflix facebook eternal king trailer" 

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun’s New Drama “The King” In Controversy After An Actor Was Kicked Off Cast Without Notice

The actor was removed just because the script changed.

SBS‘s new drama The King: Eternal Monarch, starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun, is under controversy after it was revealed the drama removed an actor from their role without notice, simply because the script changed.

According to an exclusive report from Market News, the production team of The King: Eternal Monarch failed to keep their promise made with an actor who was initially cast in the drama. The actor’s casting and participation in the drama was changed without any prior discussion or notice. Instead, the drama’s production team decided to remove the actor without notice. The actor’s time spent preparing for their role was wasted. The reason for the change was due to the changing of the script, so the actor had to be changed too.

For an actor, it is an opportunity of a lifetime to be cast in such a hyped drama. Regardless of the size or importance of the role, the actor spent a lot of time preparing for their role. With such a once in a lifetime opportunity, the actor did not reach out to other works, in order to focus on The King: Eternal Monarch. 

Unfortunately, this situation is not uncommon for the drama industry. Such cases are frequent and ends up resulting in psychological damage to the affected actors. Many actors who are trying to get their foot in the industry are afraid of being back-stabbed by the producers. Even if they get a promise to appear in a drama, there is already a crack in the idea of trust.

The King: Eternal Monarch is scheduled to begin airing on April 17. It is a story about a Korean emperor, Lee Gon (played by Lee Min Ho) who tries to shut the doors to a parallel world opened by demons and a detective, Jung Tae Eul (played by Kim Go Eun) who tries to protect the people she loves.

In response to the report, The King: Eternal Monarch stated that they would be looking into the report.

The drama is written by Kim Eun Sook, famous for her numerous hit dramas such as Mr. Sunshine, Goblin, Descendants of the Sun, The Heirs, and Secret Garden. It is directed by Baek Sang Hoon, who directed School 2015, Descendants of the Sun, and Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, as well as Jeong Ji Hyun, who directed WWW.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-min-ho-kim-go-euns-new-drama-king-in-controversy-after-actor-kicked-off-cast-without-notice/

• Like 3

Wait! This drama is directed by the same director who made Search WWW?!?! Man that's my fav kdrama of 2019, in fact it's my all time fav too. The director and the screenplay writer did a superb job in that drama. I was hyped for #TheKing purely because of Lee Min Ho but now I've another reason to look forward to. It's gonna an amazing ride for sure <3

• Like 3