[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

So..i tracked all the pages earlier and put down the votes of those who voted on which punishment they like. It was all on a paper with the tally marks and names of who voted. Then I left it on the counter to go make dinner. When all was done, I came back to find it gone. Now, no one knows where it went and I am looking at them like:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=14693680

:joy:

Edit:

@leeminhosny omg!! Those winners are so creative! I laughed so hard!!! Especially the Maximus one and the noodles one!! :joy::joy::joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

39 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I know we complained about the lack of two episodes last week but I do have to say, I’m very grateful to have y’all for one more week of screaming and theorizing.  I know we’ll be here for a while after the show ends to continue our howling, but  I’m not quite ready yet for this era to end :wub:

I couldnt agree more... It has been a great era. I haven't laughed so much as i did on my stay here. It was freaking comedy

• Like 7
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Time loop said:

I chose LG1-LG2 and what about you?

I’m right there with you! So far, I know it’s me, you, @1ouise and @imels. The other 18 people who voted for LG1 and LG2 are keeping quiet. Probably too afraid to admit how crazy they are to choose the most complicated duo lol. :lol:

Also them when we win:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

13 hours ago, lindas55 said:

@gwin a lot of people have spent time on complicated time travel scenarios but like you I think it will come down to fate. The writer has left just to many bread crumbs that point that way. Besides why would we need Yoyo child master of fate and all the symbols that will show that fate is at work if fate was not going to set things right.

Me thinks Fate will intervene when it looks like all hope is lost.  Yoyo Kid did say

* she warns people of danger (lightning) ,

* defeats the enemy (see she will come through for for the good guys), 

* restores balance (ultimate goal)

* & have noted there are too many enemies (so she will definitely be there for the good guys)

And I also think that TE's Faith (manifested by the seeds she has planted) will also play a significant part in arriving at that beautiful solution.  After all, TE is LG's 0. 

Remember this equation on LG's back & on the board or glass? gsVdMQms.png

I think we have talked about this before but let's review:

When n gets bigger, or n approaches infinity (InBetweenPlace that has no edge), it approaches 0.  How does it approach zero? By making n bigger

O2ixOwAm.png

So LG & TE are fated for each other and Faith will bring about the beautiful solution.  At least that's what I like to believe for a sensible happy ending. 

I love the consistency in the application of math principles in this script.  I wonder how many consultants KES hired, haha.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4

Do y'all think in another timeline (if Lee Lim hadn't come along and killed his doppelganger family members) Lee Ji-Hun and the real Kang Shin-Jae would have been best friends and faught over Jung Tae-Eul? :ph34r:

**trying to distract while we wait for ep 14**

• LOL 8

Wow looking at the poll, we are all pretty much divided. that's the beauty of this drama. I voted for LG+SJ. 

those 4 people who voted for LG+Luna would feel like one in a million if it came true :lol:

1 hour ago, balletgoddess said:

Do y'all think in another timeline (if Lee Lim hadn't come along and killed his doppelganger family members) Lee Ji-Hun and the real Kang Shin-Jae would have been best friends and faught over Jung Tae-Eul? :ph34r:

Real KSJ is still in coma i think. So easy win for LJH. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, Jaja said:

Wow looking at the poll, we are all pretty much divided. that's the beauty of this drama. I voted for LG+SJ. 

those 4 people who voted for LG+Luna would feel like one in a million if it came true :lol:

I was thinking wait what LG-Luna team up? It even cracked up that it was an option imagine if they end up being correct. 

@Heilo

His more dengerous then ever now as he can time-travel and warn his past self which he did

• Like 4

I have been thinking to skip tonite episode and just watch 2 episodes tomorrow, OR just skip both episodes this week and torturing myself for another week and watch all 3 episodes next week. :lol:

This last 3 episodes really give me anxiety, maybe I read too many theories, spoilers and still pics. Aigoooooo

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 minute ago, Jaja said:

Real KSJ is still in coma i think. So easy win for LJH. 

But if he wasn't being induced into a coma... assuming that's what that care center is doing cause nothing good has come out of that place.

We still don't know the story behind the real KSJ :mellow:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I really need THIS Lee Gon and THIS Jeong Tae Eul to find each other. 

Me too! Me too!

I don't want a diluted version of LG & TE in another timeline or other memory-swiping-memory-regaining scenario or other scenarios just to fit in a happy ending. That's like robbing us & THIS pairing of the much deserved happy ending

AND THEN SHE ERASED IT ALL.  

I understand that a lot of LOBSTERs hated that turn.  For me, it was in character.  She always erases memories for the ones she loves.  Never mind that she did not heed the lesson from the mother in the hospital whom she helped. But erasing Heo Joon Jae's memories, well that's just the mermaid in her.  

What I appreciated is HJJ's solution.  I liked that up to the end he was consistently smart.  Keeping a diary of their story, reminding him of what happened - that was a valiant effort and paid off big time.

Also loved the fact that the moment LG became JTE’s boyfriend her dad suddenly started caring a whole lot more about the fact that he basically knows nothing about him. Realistic and very funny. :D

@ms_inquiry  LMAO in that scene.  I was like - NOW you ask!  The subtle funny scenes in TKEM is quite effective :)

• Like 5
  • Love 5

11 minutes ago, Jaja said:

I FOUND A KINDRED SPIRIT! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1