Quantcast

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

On 11/11/2019 at 4:28 AM, Poooo said:

RM filming for upcoming episode

Are kookmin in the left?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4ugvJODCGH/?igshid=1wikcyqtlqjrl

i don't think so. i dunno who she is.. maybe another guest. 

Aahh eun soo was there :dissapointed:

and i hope jin young and somin paired up uwuuu our playgirl might be back

sorry english is not my mother tongue

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Dandelion said:

Aahh eun soo was there :dissapointed:

and i hope jin young and somin paired up uwuuu our playgirl might be back

My guess somin & jin young - jong kook & eun soo.

Somin really like jin young (forget what ep she said she is become his fan) and jk eun soo have 'loveline' before.

Look like pd try to make less kookmin moment bcause they failed before with only female guests (just my assumption :D)

Pd always invited female guests before and jsm look ok with that and still have kookmin moment when camera not focus to them.

It would be interesting to see somin reaction to jin young, did somin playgirl will back?

How jk will handle somin playgirl character with handsome guest that jk not knowing much like sechan?

Maybe we will have answer if kookmin is real or not. :P

• Like 3

Me gusta pensar que realmente son una pareja ... He estado viendo capítulos antiguos y el cambio de KJK con JSM es increíble, antes de que no la notara, es más en uno de ellos JSY dijo que a KJK no le importó sobre cualquier cosa que JSM haría o pensaría. Aunque tengo mi propia idea al respecto. 1) Creo que realmente captó la atención de JSM en el fondo, pero como ella era tan refrescante, no quería admitir que le gustaba.

2) The most obvious change for me is after LKS announced his courtship, for two situations in my opinion a) because he knew about the relationship and being so loyal he didn't like how things were going, I think in the end LKS 'relationship was announced to stop the rumors of JSM (for me this ship was shipwrecked, many still want this couple to have options, but for me it would be a terrible spot for JSM, if this happened because it would be like breaking relationships)

b) that he really likes and is jealous of the beautiful relationship he had with LKS, and he could not interact with JSM because of his TIGRE character.

3) The change is so drastic that now she has the luxury of making fun of him, dancing and even sending him tapping. 4) In the last episodes I have noticed that if KJK goes in the front seats, he feels inclined looking back and in yesterday's episode almost gives him something in the neck to be able to turn towards JSM, which he did not do before, he He sat forward and always with his cell phone.

5) The first time he was mentioned his outfit he said it was because it was summer ... because it is almost winter and he is still wearing pastel and bright colors. Now he eats from chocolate cookies (which he is supposed to hate chocolate) to birthday cakes with meringue included (MUD) his mom no longer recognizes him hahaha.

6) Your smile is never ending ** super important point **. 7) In this last episode it seemed to me that he did bother a little because of his suggestive movement, that this tap on the back was like a "behave".

8) In JSM tastes he has always said that he seems more handsome HAHA ... than curious. 9) KJK no longer bothers not being the first option of JSM or that she does not agree with him ... I think because he is sure of his feelings ...:wub:and 10) if they are a couple or not, you have to support them, especially KJK because if you already have a girlfriend, that girlfriend is really special because of the change she has made in him, now more calm, cheerful, collaborative and because it seems to me that they both deserve the best!!! Although my head tells me that it cannot be that much approach, as it takes care of it, in the previous episode it is seen that she takes care of her back when HAHA has her horse, that she is lost for a moment and finds her in a corner trying to to climb on HAHA's back or when he deliberately extends his arm so that she can lean on him, or on 474 he looked for the menera to have her on his team so he could eat.That's too much for my poor little heart ...

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I saw the episode last night. Love the Kookmin moments but what I really concerned is how Somin being so flirty to Sechan. I know the chanmin loveline were so fun but I remember how Seokjin asked Somin to stop teasing Sechan because he’s worried he’s gonna get hurt. I believed him actually because I used to tease a guy at the office the same way like Somin does ^^;;;; I told him how beautiful and lush his long hair is and I even asked his name! and then I noticed the guy keep coming to my department and keep staring at me from afar omg, I feel bad when I think about it tho, so yeah I’m worried Sechan will develop his feelings while somin just doing her job. Somin is very brave happy go lucky girl and straight forward. Remember when she even mentioned KJK lovely expressions while they’re playing game? How handsome and cute KJK when his smile? I believed KJK already fall for her charm too. It’s funny when she asked she wants the handsome guy! Who else is the most handsome guy in running man lol

Edited by Adelige
Add sentence
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

I need a compilation of kjk being flustered and scratching the back of his neck or biting his lip around jsm:joy:. And him patting her head or back. Or also him looking at her with honey eyes (you know that look he always gives that's just too sweet). These two, aigoo:wub:never rooted for two people I don't know to be together this hard lol.

Excited about the next episode. From the guests, looks like we might not have kookmin moments, seeing as one of them was in a loveline with him in a previous episode.  Nonetheless I still super excited, our love frog will make an appearance finally, yay. As a  diehard fan of jsm the playgirl, I really can't wait to see her reactions, she's so cute lol:lol:. And she said in a previous episode that she was a fan of Jinyoung so she will be super excited. Also looking foward to kjk in the next episode, since his aura is so much brighter and approachable these days, he's becoming a favourite of mine. Would love to see if he has a loveline with the guest, how he would be this time. He's also a playboy:lol:. Kookmin is the play couple lol. Also looking foward to his reaction to our love frog. I don't think he might be jealous tho, more amused because jsm can really be over the top with her play girl character when she's determined lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

I want to see Somin do insta live and Jongkook start trolling her again lol. I get that they might wanna tone done their interactions on sns but seeing Jongkook teasing her on sns just makes my shipper heart so happy and fluttered :D . When SoMin said Jongkook taught her how to eat cold noodles, i assume they went to eat cold noodles together and that's when Jongkook taught her how to eat it. Just the thought of them going out to grab something to eat already makes my heart flutter lol

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 11/12/2019 at 7:56 PM, Mooncake09 said:

SoMin is filming a drama

A fan said SoMin's co-star, Song Jaerim, is funny, witty and romantic. And i have to add he's also cute :D i hope oppa won't get jealous

He was in We Got Married with Kim So Eun...and he was the romantic one...he is cute and sexy... hope the chemistry with SoMinnie would be good!!! 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mooncake09 said:

SoMin is filming a drama

Yay, although I think it's just one of those special dramas that are 2 episodes. I want a longer one but I'll take anything. Explains why she lost weight, I was worried. And wow her co star is so handsome, I'm in love lol:lol:. Can't wait to see their chemistry on screen. I have noticed that while I only ship kjk with jsm (because truly don't see anyone else with him), I ship jsm with any hot guy she's associated with:joy:. I am biased but you can't blame me, that girl can have chemistry with a robot.

Rewatching the latest episode and it's a well of kookmin moments. Especially when they were introducing the guests, they kept talking and laughing with each other even though they weren't standing beside each other.

The live video reminds me of when @kookminclan RunningMan commented that kjk really paused his exercise to watch, leave comments and tease jsm. Someone can distract kjk from exercising, we've found that soul lol. She even has to tell him to just exercise oppa. Miss their sns interactions too.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
I dont known if its good or bad...:D

" Kim Jong-kook also made a surprising confession, pointing to the topic of "Meet a mate for life," saying he tried to meet a lifelong mate earlier this year, raising questions about his love history vertically. "

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
1 minute ago, MandelBrot said:
I dont known if its good or bad...:D

" Kim Jong-kook also made a surprising confession, pointing to the topic of "Meet a mate for life," saying he tried to meet a lifelong mate earlier this year, raising questions about his love history vertically. "

Excited and nervous both!!! :lol: Wonder when the ep3 drops..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan