[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

20 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

No KookMin moments on this week episode....So much ChanMin and a bit SpartAce with drops of other love-lines...

Lol what's new. This is literally every episode since Chanmin became a loveline. Let's think positive thoughts. Kjk sent jsm a coffee truck after these episodes. Uri kookmin is doing well.

• Like 5

I have not watched this ep but from some clip in ig that i have watched look like more chanmin again (why pd always bring this, slowly somin will lost some her character and her screentime more about loveline :tears:)

I watched one of other ship clip look really intens and (for me) thats not friendship hug bcause he can stop at first hug as usual(that friendship hug for me) but as if not enough then he pull her head close to him and what i see that isnt friendship hug anymore.

To honest at this point i doubt about kookmin was real. 

I know he always good with woman but sometime you must know your limit and when to say no (if only kookmin was real), sometime sechan more like man to me. He know when he must say no like female comedian said.

Sorry, as somin fan i just want the best for her.

She already have tons of hate just because she join rm altough she is one of the most hardwork and have ruined her image as actress especially at first year she join.

as a fan i always hope she get the best and the most loyal man

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

For me, the best scene for today epsd is when kjk summoned Somin to the radio room. The way she protest to him is so cute:D

Whatever happen in today epsd, i still have hope in kookmin. I saw the spartace hug, it is like in the older episode bfore new members joined. If they are real, why somin can invite kjk to coffee date?..and jihyo knows nothing abt that. For now, i just want to enjoy kookmin interaction even they're not real.

But jinyoung is so handsome!!! Now i know why somin is crazy abt him:sweatingbullets:. If its not bcause of the sechan-somin loveline, we can see our flirty frog like before. I miss the old one. Now, i dont undrstand why RM too focus to sechan-somin loveline. Is it ok for somin to win 2nd award for 'couple award' but with different people? is it to make the show more fun or just to cover something? It happens just so suddenly..why now. Why not when they first came. Its weird. Sechan looks uncomfortable even he play along. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

56 minutes ago, himneja said:

Doesn't it look like he wants to keep her hands? B)

Did he expect she will hold his hand?..hehe

When i saw this scene, i was like somin aaa, he want to hold your hand but you just ignore it:joy:. I think kjk just want to be playful here..he just laughed when look at her protest. Somin is just too cute.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Happyjana said:

Is it ok for somin to win 2nd award for 'couple award' but with different people? is it to make the show more fun or just to cover something? It happens just so suddenly..why now. Why not when they first came. Its weird. Sechan looks uncomfortable even he play along. 

Previously I used to have the mindset that jsm was strong and what she's doing, she knows it's for the show so people's comments won't affect her but from today my thoughts have taken a 360. If the PD wants a loveline so bad he should choose one character for her, either the Chanmin loveline or the playgirl character. People keep commenting how easy she is, even when it's very obvious it's for the show. We see her smile all the time but from the fortune telling episode from last year, we know she's a very introverted person and keeps all her thoughts in her head. Who knows what goes on in there when she sees comments like that. And I'm sure her haters also dm her hate messages not only comment so how much is she going through. They also can't pretend to be ignorant to the hate she receives because their IG page is full of hate comments about her so I don't get why they turn a blind eye to it. The woman is dedicated and works hard at anything and everything thrown at her, why they can't be considerate about her breaks my heart sometimes.

Kwangmin didn't win the couple awards as an official loveline, they won it because of their natural chemistry which still shines, the PD knowing kwangmin can't happen again is opting for the next best thing which is Chanmin. I love the maknaes and thier chemistry. Always have and always will. I'm not just a fan of the way the show is highlighting it. And they had all year and are just starting it now too is too sudden and unnatural. I guess it's due to the change of PD's. Chulmin favours kwangmin and since that's over, he's going for Chanmin now. Notice it was after he came, kookmin restrictions started. Hwanjine the other PD was for the other loveline and also for kookmin sometimes. I just hope thier efforts pay off. They get nominated for the awards, be it Chanmin or the other ship. Because this loveline business has turned comment sections into war zones, the least they can do is get some acknowledgement for it.

Saw the episode and the other ship's moment. I liked it actually, it was sweet. I like natural moments like that but why it was shown confused me. I mean they hid and edited when they were ripping jsm and the guest's nametag which wasn't even long before then. Never seen what others saw in the other ship or had a shipping moment with them, maybe that's why I feel unaffected with the scene. It really was an intimate hug that made me aww but that was it. One day its kookmin, the next is Chanmin, the next it's the other ship. The shipping business is tough lol:lol:. The only chemistry I notice on the show is Kookmin so I guess I'm blinded and bias but aren't we all (I mean just look at how he was laughing when she came into the room whining and even stretched out his hands to catch hers in case she wanted to hit him, so adorbs:wub:)

Let's support kookmin and send only positive vibes their way. They receive so much hate from antis and haters for simply being close which is ridiculous. Let's only pour out positivity on this group. I know I just ranted too lol so starting from now. Let's ship kookmin and just kookmin on here. We all want the best for them, either together or not. They should just be healthy and stay smiling.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Wait, what about the yondu family penalty? It’s not from this episode? Lol guess I will have to face chanmin loveline. Again. When Monday couple is over they’re pick kjk as their next target. When kwangmin is over they’re put Sechan as their newest target. You still think this all real? Let say if KJK and SM married next year with someone else, I’m pretty sure they’re will create a new loveline between SJY and SC. It’s predictable. Lmao I’m kidding. But who knows...

• Like 2

Highlight dialogue of the day for me was from Sechan: 'Its a love(Between him and somin) that can't be!'. Jinyoung was really straightforward to sechan telling him he seem to like her.Lol...i get that feeling too sometimes..But, it seems to me that there is something more sechan knows about somin's relationship status/interests that made him say those words. And i am stuck as to what might be the reason behind 'why it can't be'? If given my way, i would hope its kookmin lol...

• Like 3

Highlight dialogue of the day for me was from Sechan: 'Its a love(Between him and somin) that can't be!'. Jinyoung was really straightforward to sechan telling him he seem to like her.Lol...i get that feeling too sometimes..But, it seems to me that there is something more sechan knows about somin's relationship status/interests that made him say those words. And i am stuck as to what might be the reason behind 'why it can't be'? If given my way, i would hope its kookmin lol...

• Like 1

Leaving all the lovelines and kookmin aside... anybody else think this episode was a mess?? I was lost till the end lol too many twists and the end race part was too long. I would’ve love to see the water game they did for the crucial hint, the editing this episode was choppy and weird :(

Anyway, Sominie looked adorable and I love her dancing with Jinyoung. Kookmin moments where sparse but I don’t expect them on the race part and I don’t enjoy Chanmin unless Sechan responds well, meaning not completely shutting her down and not acting like his weirder out by Somins advances. I know that Sechan probably feels uncomfortable but not responding well to Somins playful love line continuation leaves an open space for haters to attack Somin :(  And I mean I know haters will hate anyway but PD ain’t helping by making them do this. On the bright side, there’s only a few weeks till the sbs award show, let’s hope they win the love line award and Somin and Sechan go back to being comfortable and sweet with each other on camera. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Leaving all the lovelines and kookmin aside... anybody else think this episode was a mess?? I was lost till the end lol too many twists and the end race part was too long. I would’ve love to see the water game they did for the crucial hint, the editing this episode was choppy and weird :(

Oh my God, I have been saying this! I think this is the only episode this year I can't attempt to rewatch. I guess they got overwhelmed with the rising attention the show was getting and went off. I mean they chose they game in the bus over that water game that was edited out??? I don't get it. The race was confusing, all over the place and unnecessary. The editing was weird. They were supposedly assigned to be in teams yet didn't carry out any team games that we were shown. They wanted twists but they overdid it. Some people don't show for about 20 minutes. All in all, the episode was a mess. And I'm disappointed because I was looking foward to it. To add more to my disappointment, I guessed the ghosts and main PD right from the get go and I never guess these things right lol.

I only enjoyed the do not laugh challenge because who doesnt lol.

Also I don't know if it's just me but either Jinyoung was joking and using an ad lib or that part was scripted because I don't see k- netz buzzing about Chanmin. Some comments just say they are cute here and there under their videos. But he said everyone thinks he likes her. Lol, it has to be a joke if not then scripted. And I don't want to think of it as scripted, even though it's forced, the interactions should be at least spontaneous.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Can you believe I completely forgot that this episode had teams! I personally felt the no laughing part to be the biggest victim to with choppy editing, it should’ve been longer it felt a lil bit rushed, various members laughed and left to put on something and we never see them get back in, they just appeared sitting down and we saw very little reactions to people’s face paint and all of that. It was the most enjoyable part though. 

The bus scene was unnecessary aired in my opinion, they didn’t gain a hint and the game was meh. The water game on the other hand looked like it had teams and won a hint. I would’ve cut some of the race parts that didn’t really do anything and added a bit of the water game. Also the last part where they’re all going at it was a mess. I didn’t know what was happening, name tags went flying but that’s all I could grasp, happened to fast and out of nowhere. 

and YES YES I also thought Jinyoung’s comment was odd and the whole scene was weird. I never considered Chanmin to be talked about a lot but i don’t know what’s discussed on Korean running man forums or sites. 

• Like 4